United States Postal Service cég munkavállalói értékelései a Mail Handler állásra itt: Brooklyn, NY

17 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 029 értékelés megtekintése
5,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
5 star
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2020, január 10.
I loved my experience there and people I worked with, the work was easy and the schedule I had worked for me with my kids would love to work there again
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
5,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
My new begining
Usps mail handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Triboro brooklyn ny2019, október 24.
Great place for starting a new career with full benefits and now i can start to make ends meet... Its hard work but at least it worth your time.... And i can pay my bills with comfort and keep my feet on solid ground ...
Pro érvek
Plenty of overtime
Kontra érvek
More breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 1Jelentés
3,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
very hectic
Casual Mail Handler (CEP) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, január 29.
Very hectic and busy and a learning experience this job is not for everyone long hours mandatory overtime. lots of physical work sorting lifting moving mail.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
4,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
enjoyable workplace
mailhandler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, január 2.
Worked 35 years as full time employee......retired 11/ 30/18. a typical day at work consisted of unloading mail from trucks and distributing it to letter carriers for delivery....
Pro érvek
overtime
Kontra érvek
short lunch break
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
3,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
na
Mail Handler Assistant (MHA) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2018, július 26.
it is extrememly stressful, we do as management says and nothing else as they do not listen to our opinions, then force us to fix mistakes they created.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
5,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast pace fun and competitive environment
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2018, március 5.
I worked at Brooklyn P&DC for the holidays, it was a interesting experience. And even though I travelled 2 hours to and from the Bronx I enjoyed the work and my coworkers for the most part.
Pro érvek
Paid lunch
Kontra érvek
No sick days
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
5,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Postal
Mail Handler Assistant (Casual) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2018, február 18.
Grate place to grow good workers managers
High expectations within every work day
Good cafeteria but too many pigeons
Clean restroom and Costadian
Pro érvek
Grate overtime
Kontra érvek
More work hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
5,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
N/a
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2018, január 16.
working day by day is learning every day experiences with different people with different customs.
workplace as being dominated by negative and toxic personalities, with underhanded and manipulative infighting that stifles growth, innovation and results. There is nothing worse than working in an organization that has a bad culture.
The hardest part of the job is when is the time and my work has no yet finished.
The part that is most enjoyable in my work is when we work as a team
Pro érvek
n/a
Kontra érvek
n/a
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
3,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everything is good
Mail Handler Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2017, november 14.
Everything is good, I like the Job. I have nothing else to say about it! The job is Very faced paced and the schedules are not permanant schedules......
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
5,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awesome place to work.
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2017, szeptember 7.
Working for USPS has it's pro and cons as any other job. Each day you may experience something new. There are some many aspects to the process of moving mail. Overall I feel a work place is only as good as the people you work with.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
4,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and productive
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2017, január 29.
Bundle, label, and route sorted mail to designated areas, depending on destinations and according to established procedures and deadlines.Train new workers.Distribute incoming mail into the correct boxes or pigeonholes.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
4,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and easy going work place
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2016, december 6.
Exciting and easy tasks with a great feel for the overall goal. Teamwork and a sense of partnership. Stress free environment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 2Jelentés
5,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
very faced paced productive enviorment
Mail Handler/Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2015, március 19.
the biggest thing is learnig the areas once u get it down sorting mail is an easy job the supervisor assist and don't judge co-worker r great I love knowing your getting someone precious item to them in quality standards
Pro érvek
good amount of break time
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 21Nem 7Jelentés
5,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and Productive
Mail Handler Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2014, július 30.
Overall I loved working with the Postal Service due to the fact Management Takes good care of workers and realizes the Hard workers from the slackers. Time Flies when your working always something to do from clocking in to clocking out. I learned many things working with this company for example How to operate tuggers, and Electrical motors within the Facility, How the mailing Process works with the Warehouse, And many more.
Pro érvek
Friendly Environment, Great Pay, Great Management.
Kontra érvek
Healthcare.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 11Nem 1Jelentés
5,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
IT WAS GOOD
PSE SALES CLERK "Operation Santa" /MAIL HANDLER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2014, június 19.
ITS A GOOD COMPANY TO WORK AT. WORK IN ALL TYPES OF WEATHER, LIFT A LOT OF BOX, BRING MAIL WHERE IT NEEDS TO BE
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 2Jelentés
3,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a nice place to work
mailhandler (Volt alkalmazott) –  brooklyn,ny2012, március 18.
When i first started the postition in the postal service it was a good job.The last few years have not been so good. Management does not support the employees.Most of the employees are not happy working under the conditions.Most employyes are only there because they fear that there are no jobs elsewhere.
Pro érvek
job security
Kontra érvek
very poor management.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 1Jelentés

Tekintsen meg United States Postal Service további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: United States Postal Service? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

3,5
24 029 értékelés alapján
57 331
45 925
35 474
22 405
12 894

Értékelések kategória szerint

3,1Munka/magánélet egyensúlya
3,7Bérezés/juttatások
3,3Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
2,9Vezetőség
3,2Céges kultúra