United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service cég munkavállalói értékelései a Mail Handler állásra itt: Brooklyn, NY

Munkakör megnevezése
Mail Handler17 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Brooklyn, NY17 értékelés
17 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 25 559 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work but not until you become a regular
Great place to work but not until you become regular. Management is horrible depending on location. Most of them took an exam to became supervisors and don't actually know the job. Unless you're regular its very had to get approve for anything as far as time off or schedule change. You don't see benefits until you turn over. You may have to work anywhere from 6 months to 3 years before turning over and becoming regular. Until then you wont see any benefits. A lot of overtime during the holidays. Be prepared to work 6 days a year depending on location as well.
Overtime during the holidays
Management.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall moral of the post office is bad
Horrible company to work for. There is no type of professionalism there, the whole moral as a company is just messed up. It’s back breaking work for hardly enough pay to get by.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved my experience there and people I worked with, the work was easy and the schedule I had worked for me with my kids would love to work there again
My new begining
Great place for starting a new career with full benefits and now i can start to make ends meet... Its hard work but at least it worth your time.... And i can pay my bills with comfort and keep my feet on solid ground ...
Plenty of overtime
More breaks
enjoyable workplace
Worked 35 years as full time employee......retired 11/ 30/18. a typical day at work consisted of unloading mail from trucks and distributing it to letter carriers for delivery....
overtime
short lunch break
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
na
it is extrememly stressful, we do as management says and nothing else as they do not listen to our opinions, then force us to fix mistakes they created.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast pace fun and competitive environment
I worked at Brooklyn P&DC for the holidays, it was a interesting experience. And even though I travelled 2 hours to and from the Bronx I enjoyed the work and my coworkers for the most part.
Paid lunch
No sick days
Postal
Grate place to grow good workers managers
High expectations within every work day

Good cafeteria but too many pigeons

Clean restroom and Costadian
Grate overtime
More work hours
N/a
working day by day is learning every day experiences with different people with different customs.
workplace as being dominated by negative and toxic personalities, with underhanded and manipulative infighting that stifles growth, innovation and results. There is nothing worse than working in an organization that has a bad culture.

The hardest part of the job is when is the time and my work has no yet finished.

The part that is most enjoyable in my work is when we work as a team
n/a
n/a
Everything is good
Everything is good, I like the Job. I have nothing else to say about it! The job is Very faced paced and the schedules are not permanant schedules......
Awesome place to work.
Working for USPS has it's pro and cons as any other job. Each day you may experience something new. There are some many aspects to the process of moving mail. Overall I feel a work place is only as good as the people you work with.
Fun and productive
Bundle, label, and route sorted mail to designated areas, depending on destinations and according to established procedures and deadlines.Train new workers.Distribute incoming mail into the correct boxes or pigeonholes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and easy going work place
Exciting and easy tasks with a great feel for the overall goal. Teamwork and a sense of partnership. Stress free environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
very faced paced productive enviorment
the biggest thing is learnig the areas once u get it down sorting mail is an easy job the supervisor assist and don't judge co-worker r great I love knowing your getting someone precious item to them in quality standards
Pro érvek
good amount of break time
Fun and Productive
Overall I loved working with the Postal Service due to the fact Management Takes good care of workers and realizes the Hard workers from the slackers. Time Flies when your working always something to do from clocking in to clocking out. I learned many things working with this company for example How to operate tuggers, and Electrical motors within the Facility, How the mailing Process works with the Warehouse, And many more.
Pro érvek
Friendly Environment, Great Pay, Great Management.
Healthcare.
IT WAS GOOD
ITS A GOOD COMPANY TO WORK AT. WORK IN ALL TYPES OF WEATHER, LIFT A LOT OF BOX, BRING MAIL WHERE IT NEEDS TO BE
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a nice place to work
When i first started the postition in the postal service it was a good job.The last few years have not been so good. Management does not support the employees.Most of the employees are not happy working under the conditions.Most employyes are only there because they fear that there are no jobs elsewhere.
job security
very poor management.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés