United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service cég munkavállalói értékelései a Mail Handler állásra itt: Baton Rouge, LA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
7 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 734 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Smooth shifts, hard work, and all breaks timed to the minute.
Pro érvek
Job varied daily
Kontra érvek
Job varied daily
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved my job. Right now I’m try to get back to USPS. If you just coming for the money and not the work please look for something else to do. The supervisor and coworkers is one big family but still get the job done on time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I can say i loved the pay at the post office but i cant say its a fun place to work. I didnt hate my job but it is boring and dull because there are no windows and you work on this huge, black, concrete floor with a lot of noisy machines running the whole tour.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job with great pay and great benefits. The management was horrible most of the time though, and little organization. The hours were a bit much also. Didn't give me much time for anything other than post office. Took a lot of time away from my children.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The people were friendly and thee job was very fast paced, the work was very easy and the management team never made us double work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would suggest the usps for friends and family. Overall happy with the work experience ,slightly overated when you factor in what you have to give up by working nights which I did.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was one of the best jobs that I've every had I learn to be self motivated even more task driven and I really enjoyed working with the management and the people.
Pro érvek
Great money
Kontra érvek
Sometimes not getting a break..