United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Mail Handler

2 304 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 20 124 értékelés megtekintése
Fast-paced
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, április 22.
Stressful and hectic work environment, very fast moving and attention focused. You have to be quick on your toes and alert at all times to your area and the task at hand.
multiple 15 minute breaks, good pay
mandatory overtime
Munkahelyi kultúra
Relaxed environment, you can listen to music while you work!
Casual Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, április 19.
A typical day at this job is relaxing with music playing in one ear as you keep the other ear out for anyone who calls for you. (Which is barely ever, but still to keep that ear out!)
There's not much to learn business-wise... It's how much of the production is being handled with most of the time. Especially on the holidays!
Management is strict with time! If you want to get paid, then you'd better be ON TIME with your breaks and to come in for the beginning of work!
The workplace culture... it's not clean. It's a warehouse where dirt and dust are collected and not being noticed. I've caught the flu in the coldest of chills thanks to going outside to travel in between USPS buildings. Overall, I wouldn't want to work there BECAUSE of that!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced place to work
Mailhandler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2019, április 19.
The United States Postal Service is a fast paced hard working place to work but my experience working there prepared me for other adventures in my life.
Lots of overtime
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Elk Grove Village, IL2019, április 19.
It’s actually really depressing working here. Often i feel held back from accomplishing more. Management seems so favoritism and it just doesn’t sit right with me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2019, április 17.
Was a great place to work though the hours were long and there was a lot of heavy lifting involved. Though I would return for a full time position. Since I was a temporary holiday employee.
Mail Handler
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, április 17.
this place is horrible to work. I am not safe working in this environment. The lack of professionalism is horrible. This job has brought nothing but stress to my life.
Production
Mail Handler Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, április 17.
The management here is horrible. You have no life working here. The employees are childish and disrespectful. No one wants to work not even the supervisor
I didn’t like it
Casual Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bell Gardens, CA2019, április 17.
Working at the post office was too fast and I’m not saying that I can’t do fast paced work because I can. I’m saying that working there was too much especially for me being a student at the time so it just a lot going on at once. I also got hurt on the job a lot
Pay raises
Got hurt on the job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Aurora, IL2019, április 16.
Nice Environment fast pace with lots of perks lots of ways to move up paid vacation time nice people great hours cool management company website the best career job to have
Munkahelyi kultúra
Only work here if you don't care about seeing your family/spouse
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2019, április 14.
The pay is good, there are no benefits until you make career. However, if you're the type that only cares about money and doesn't mind spending all of your time at work this may be for you. Without a degree, USPS will pay you more than anywhere else out there. If you are willing to stick with them for many years you will also eventually get good benefits and good job security. However, remember that you will be punished for any time off you take and expect to work 6 days 12 hours every week. Management is also largely incompetent and have no knowledge the jobs they're supposed to be training you on. There is no training, you are expected to just learn as you go and if you don't get it down they will let you go. Highly political workplace also. However, if you are a hard worker like I was you will do well there and your work will be rewarded eventually. There are many other cons I could list but I believe I have covered the largest ones. The main Pro is the pay. If that's what matters to you most then go for it.
Pay
Everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and laid back. Would recommend to anyone.
MAIL HANDLER ASIISTANT (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Schiller Park, IL2019, április 12.
It's a great government job. It pays well, offers great benefits, can advance in the government. It's a all year round job. The probation can last anywhere from 6 months to 3 years.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pretty decent place to work if you don’t mind the dusty asbestos filled warehouse conditions and juvenile environment.
Mail Processing Clerk/ Mail handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2019, április 10.
Just don’t do it. Ok money. But for the work you do they should pay more. Takes a toll on your physical and mental health. Apply at your own discretion.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, Fairly easy, but no flexible schudling.
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2019, április 9.
I worked on a machine where I caught mail in bags and put them in a bmc. I dumped mail on the belt, load and unloaded trucks, used pallet jacks, and I sorted mail. I learned to really pay attention to where the mail goes and to make sure I scan everything that needed to be scanned. It was fairly a easy job, its just their schedule conflicted with my child daycare and I have no one who can help with that. And my chances where low on getting a bid job because of my seniority.
Pay and Benefits
Managment and Schedules
Good for night owls
Clerk/Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bethlehem, PA2019, április 9.
A really good experience...working nights was a huge plus...had a great crew of co-workers...breaks were a good way to rest your feet after being on them for long periods of time.
Nice Outdoor Job
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gary, IN2019, április 7.
A Very Good Job It was a pleasure to have worked there for 29 years i would recommend this job to anyone in need of a good job with excellent benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Fast paced
Casual Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Juan, PR2019, április 6.
Great opportunity to gain experience and be part of a federal agency. Nice experience. Good paid, long distance work, long hour job. But will work again.
Good paid
Long distance
Good Place to work
Holiday Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Palm Beach, FL 334062019, április 4.
Must work as a team, co- workers will assist. Friendly place to work, fast pace, must meet delivery deadlines. Must be able to lift, stand and pull equipment. Work long hours.
good pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Casual Mail handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2019, április 4.
I disliked working here because they could care less about your home life. They work you 12+ hours a day 6+ days a week. If you’re a casual they’ll call you in on your off day if they want. Constant standing and lifting
Long hours, management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Great pat and benefits
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2019, április 4.
Great place to work. Very good entry level pay and adequate raises throughout employment. Numerous opportunities to advance and find other opportunities within postal service.
Excellent pay and benefits
Kontra érvek
Wiork scheduling based in seniority
Fast paced, productive
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rapid City, SD2019, április 4.
Fast paced, productive, competitive. I was always moving and doin a task, it was a very physically demanding job but i loved it. Very good pay for a part time job as i was only working for the christmas season.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van