United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Mail Handler

2 104 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 17 595 értékelés megtekintése
Very fast paced
Mail Handler Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aurora, IL2018, november 11.
Working here i. The post office showed that i can work at a very fast pace while being very accurate. Also it showed me even though it can be stressful that is whwn i worl my best
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Terrible Experience
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Linthicum, MD2018, november 9.
Just say I would never go back. Poor management. No organization. No job training they just throw you right into the job. Always shorthanded. No life.
fast pace
Processing Clerk/Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2018, november 9.
stressful place, work all weekends and holidays, people dont work together or get along. I meet some good people though that became a friend after job ended. Hardest thing not enjoying holidays with my family
work easy ABC - 123
Kontra érvek
people not working together to get job done
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place, plenty of overtime during holiday times.
Mail Handler/Dispatcher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nashua, NH2018, november 7.
Overall, I really liked this job. There was plenty of overtime, I made some great friends and learned a lot about the operations of a busy mail processing plant. I would have stayed if I could even took the Postal exams and passed it.
benefits, holidays
Test availability
Munkahelyi kultúra
nice temporary job and nice money for holiday
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018, november 7.
10-12 hours a day . nice pay and extra money for the holidays. management was fine. diverse work environment. the hardest part was the mandatory overtime, but the enjoyable part was the money
Fast Pace
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kearny, NJ2018, november 6.
Mailing handler as fast pace for first class every two times a week. It was stressful with a lot of bundles of magazines and letters. Plus cut hours.
Causal outfit
15 mintunes break with no lunch hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loads of Overtime so you make good money
MAIL HANDLER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, AL2018, november 6.
Management is stressful to the point where you consider options that could result in you losing your job. The people will also not smile and tell on you bc you're the new person.
working for usps
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Billings, MT2018, november 5.
Working at the US post office is something you really should look into before you decide to do it. its long hours, lots of hard work, and barely any time off for at least the first 2 years there.
experience
Kontra érvek
long hours, no time off, stressful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Great job
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, november 5.
My time at the post office was a great learning experience. The job helped my learn how the shipping of packages process works. I was able to meet great people and make good money in my short time there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stayed busy therefore made the day go by quick
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO 631032018, november 2.
All out good company to work for. definitely job security. I worked around a whole bunch of great people so that definitely helped. I cannot say anything bad about the US Poastal Service
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job at the end of the day....
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Capitol Heights, MD2018, október 30.
With this job you expect to work long hours some days and its hard to do with a second job...
The hard part of this job is working with lazy people for long hours...
More hours more money
Working with lazy people
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and nice worked place
Casual Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Puerto Rico2018, október 30.
It is the best place where you have worked. They promote teamwork and employee safety is paramount. they care about the satisfaction of both the client and the work team. a good salary.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job if you don’t have a family
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jamaica, NY2018, október 29.
Was a great job when I first started, but as I got older and started to have children and build my family the empathy wasn’t there and wanted you back right away after having a baby. The managers did have favorites and would cater to them first before the rest of the staff. Very hostile work environment. Everybody is either in your personal business or trying to get into it. Lot of unnecessary relationships that effect everyone, kinda reminds you of high school. Pay was good, they offer overtime which is great too. The work load was hard especially if you have young children because there is not enough hours in the day for the sleep that you will need when your done with your shift. I was on the overnight shift from the moment I started and when I would try to advance or get a different schedule, either management was cracking down on giving their employees what they need or you had somebody with higher seniority taking the job. Even with my 13 years I couldn’t change or get anything, so I decided to move on. Great benefits though. If your young and looking to start a good career then I recommend working for them.
Pro érvek
Good benefits, good pay, overtime
Kontra érvek
Heavy workload, favoritism, hostile work environment
Good and Bad
Maintence/Clerk/Mailhandler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  State College, PA2018, október 28.
Like most anywhere else - there were good things and bad things about working at the post office - I worked at a very busy college town post office and there was a lot happening each day
decent
Mail Handler/Union Steward (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2018, október 28.
It's decent compared to other businesses such us corporations. The pay is reasonable and there are many benefits lacking in other industrial companies.
Pro érvek
benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Okay company
Mail Handler Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2018, október 27.
The USPS was a cool experience though the Management can take an etiquette class or two. Overall I would say that I would recommend working at the Untied States Postal Service
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not the best by any means
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Castle, DE2018, október 26.
Managers don't communicate. Favoritism/seniority is the name of the game. If your new managers make you do more work then those who been there longer.
The union
Almost everything
Horrible Management
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, október 24.
Incompetent management and no room for growth or advancement. The work force are not fairly compensated for the amount of work that is done. Tough working conditions.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was and is the best job i ever had. Wish i could get back in with them. Much older now and know the advancement i could acquire from this company
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  2000 Westchester ave White PLains, New York 106102018, október 24.
When I worked for the postal service I was a mail handler. I was responsible for the rest of the mail entering the building. I was a cart driver, and an occasional 204B, this is an assistant supervisor for when regular supervisors where not there.
All benefits.
Late and overnights
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Great work
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Capitol Heights, MD2018, október 24.
The United States Postal Service has excellent work and have great vacations. Working eight hours a week great benefits including vacations. Always work as a team and always helping each other when needed.
Great Vacations
Needs more employees
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van