United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Mail Handler

1 926 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 15 459 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would work there there again. The work is intense and detailed. The job allowed variety and hands on training.
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2018, május 25.
The most difficult part of the job was standing on feet for 8 hours. The most enjoyable part of the job was employee interaction. The employees were friendly and oftentimes more helpful than management. Many of the employees had a long career history.
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mail Handler (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2018, május 23.
The post office job was an amazing place to work I enjoyed my hours and the money was great the supervisor was nice and everything if I had a chance I would most definitely go back
None13.58
Workday schedual
Mail Handler Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, május 23.
First, management is garbage. They are inadequate at their jobs, most do not know what is going on or they don't even visit the main floor where most of the work is happening. Their numbers people, so quality of work is minimal at best.
Pro érvek
Easy career path if you have the patience
Kontra érvek
Waiting to become a "regular" may take years
It was a fast paced job
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spokane, Washington2018, május 21.
It was always fun and very fast paced. Management was awesome. The Union was great and it was a relaxed atmosphere for the most part. I would like to be a part of the team again one day.
More than enough hours
Loud
Job Review
Mail Clerk/Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baden-Württemberg2018, május 19.
Only worked as a Intern! Friendly co-workers! Friendly environment! Fun to sort mail! a lot of protocols but overall very good place to work! i Suggest everyone to try a intern here!
Friendly environment
Great Career
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2018, május 16.
The United States Postal service is a wonderful place to work The pay is great and the benefits are outstanding. I would recommend to any one to look at the USPS as a great career option.
good place to work
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gainesville, FL2018, május 16.
United States Post Office was a good place to work, the pay was very good. At the time of my employment I was only a temporary worker, trying to advance to permanent status.
pay
I was only temporary
Overall good experience
mail handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elgin, SC2018, május 16.
Back and forward but yet challenging, with dealing with all the elements such as the difference season .the volume of mail ,package, ect. The experience was different than the other jobs that I had in the past it was fun at time and a little stressful sometimes but overall in enjoy it .once month paycheck was not all that good looking for change in the future.
You your boss
Kontra érvek
Not knowingly how big your growth can be
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
A Fun and enjoyable place to work. But, Hard work
Mail Handler/Group Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Capitol Heights, MD2018, május 15.
You will not be in a place that you didn't feel comfortable working in. It is a fast pace, slow pace, mindful job that will jog your mind with alot of things, unloading, loading, moving equipment, working the belts and driving equipment to move the mail from one area to another.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
i should have quit and become a fireman instead, very prejudicial place
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, május 14.
you work you, you don't work, as long as you've passed your probation period, they would have a hard time firing you. Very resentful place if you are a worker
salary
idiot supervisors
Great Career
Mail handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sandston, VA 231502018, május 13.
The workplace environment is fast paced and productive. They have great benefits and multiple advancement opportunities for growth. Overall, a great place to work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
nice
Casual Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, május 12.
good hours, nice pay, area was a little isolated, accessible via MARTA transit, diverse group of employees, room for advancement, managers weren't as knowledgeable as you would expect
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
hectic
Mail Handler Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oakland, CA2018, május 12.
The days are long and rough with a little team effort.I learn how to be a team lead and over see 7 people in a priority sorting unit that sending out packages to its final destination.
free donuts every 3months
Short breaks and lunch
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Relaxed laid back
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MA2018, május 11.
A typical would be me riding, power equipment and transferring mail. I learned about postal codes and power equipment. The management was decent. The hardest part of the job was dealing with seniority.
Munkahelyi kultúra
routine daily of processing US mails.
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Teterboro, NJ2018, május 11.
Enter to your work area and begin to process, distribute, mail to their proper locations to be processed to go to many ares of sorting to achieve the goal of providing world class customer service.
Pro érvek
benefits, job security, and teamwork to accomplish the task of serving the Public.
Kontra érvek
Long periods of performing same tasks over and over.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Processed letters and packages to be delivered to individual homes
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2018, május 11.
I worked mid day shift and basically sorted mail o’n this machine called high speed tray sorter and it handled the letter to be sorted and prepared to be carrier routed to homes. I also transported mail to its destination using various power equipments. Its one of the best experiences I’ve had at a job but the hardest part about this job may be the people but if you know how to navigate various individuals and have good ppl skills then you’d be fine.
Fast paced, intriguing
Cruise to retirement
Mail Handler Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2018, május 10.
If you can handle the physicality of the job, this is a job where you can do your time, get paid far better than almost anything else at this education level, and collect your retirement at the end. It will not challenge you intellectually. The good supervisors are often handicapped by short-sighted middle and upper management. Communication from management is very poor, often making changes in policy very confusing. In the end, all you need to do is show up. Once you gain enough seniority to make career, you get better pay and benefits. If you can slog through, it's not a bad living.
Pro érvek
great pay for education level, excellent job security
Kontra érvek
lack of leadership from management, physically taxing, intellectually dull
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
very stressful
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego County, CA2018, május 10.
Not a set schedule. I hated that every week we have different days off. Cant make plans becasue youre require to work mor ethen 10 hours if needed, and its mandatory. Not to mention during holiday hours. 12 hours a week and only 1 day off. Also i wouldnt consider the environment safe.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Fast paced and very Productive
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oakland, CA2018, május 7.
A typical day working at the Post Office was very fast paced. you would get to work and know that you were about to work for your pay. What I learned about working at the post office was that the people were friendly and helpful. Management there was okay as long as you did your job. The hardest part of working at the Post Office was staying awake, and carrying mail from 1 place to another, but overall it was okay. The most enjoyable part of working at the Post Office was meeting new people and learning how mail was transported across the world.
Free parking
Kontra érvek
Short breaks and and being cold
my own boss
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  jamica ny2018, május 7.
I would sort out the mail inside the post office and then walk and delivery the mail for 8 hours and 6 days a week. I like there was no boss around. I would meet a lot of great people delivering the mail
no boss
lots of walking
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van