United States Postal Service

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Mail Handler

2 643 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 149 értékelés megtekintése
4,0
Job vs people
Casual Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2020, január 23.
It's a good place to work but the people aren't. You seem to be on your own when needing help from some people. But the pay rate is great, be yourself
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and funplace to work with pinball machines
Casual Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2020, január 22.
Busy and very productive. I've learned sorting bulk mail and separating zip codes. Management was great. The work culture was good. And the hardest part of the job was lifting heavy mail, and the most enjoyable part was playing games.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good permanent job after the probation period
Mailhandler (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2020, január 22.
I worked for the P.O. for 20 years. The key to lasting long is don’t trust anybody. You can socialize but keep your personal business to yourself. This place is not about how hard you work but how you get along with the supervisors. Also know your rights on the job get close to a union rep because management will try to write you up for anything under the sun. The benefits and job security is good.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good place to work, with some great people!
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rocky Mount, NC2020, január 22.
A typical day at work consistently sorting flats or breaking down mail...
Management can be helpful at times.
The workplace is safe for all.
The hardest part of the job is dispatch time, getting all the mail into the trucks and off the dock!
Very professional job
Casual Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2020, január 22.
Working at the post office is almost a privilege for the simple fact is that it’s a federal job. It’s extremely hard to get into due to all the requirements that have to be done before even being considered for hire.
Terrible
Mail Handler Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sharonville, OH2020, január 20.
Terrible and clueless management. You will have no life outside of the post office. Management will treat you less than a person unless you have a relative who works the office
Terrible place to work
Holiday Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Knoxville, TN2020, január 18.
If you have a family this is not the place for you! They care nothing about there employees! You are expected to work 6 days a week 12 hours a day with one off day. The duration of your 12 hour shift you only get 30 min for lunch and 15 min breaks every 2 hours. They talk to you as if your beneath them. Horrible management!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I never felt inclusive with the regular employees vs the seasonal employees.
Casual Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2020, január 17.
I could not get a straight answer as to how to continue my employment with USPS. There was only 2 supervisors that I would consider worthy and mature enough to hold this position. I had one supervisor that yelled at the top of her lungs HEY all the time and often times right in my ear. Seasonal Employees were not allowed to sit down at all unless it was our lunch or break. One supervisor that I was old enough to be her mother acted as if she considered it a personal challenge to make my night miserable and to make me quit. But, through pure determination, I did not let her win. There was over 40 people that stated the same day as I did and I was told that only 8 of the group made it until 1-3-20 and I was one of them.
Pro érvek
Learning an Industry I have never done before.
Kontra érvek
Mail is not handeled appropiatly, people were treated in a horrible non inclusive manner, supervisors need more training on how to treat employees to maintain and get the most of an employee, more appreciation and less arguing.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Where do i start ?
MAIL HANDLER (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Palm Beach, FL2020, január 16.
Greaaat pay. Horrible management. They don't care about their workers only the mail productions. Long hours overnight. When I became pregnant they still expected me to push the same heavy load and lift up to 75lbs or more. Rude co-workers. Regulars feel like they own the place.
Positive and productive.
Casual Mail Handler (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2020, január 16.
The experience was great. The Management was on point, most of the time, especially second level, they were hands-on and followed through with everything they stated and offered great alternatives and was very fair. The work was fast paced and fun. It isn't for anyone who is LAZY and wanting to pass the time. The work load is consistent and steady.
Work is repetitive
Mail Handler Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Palm Beach, FL2020, január 16.
Working at USPS is repetitive. There is good and bad that comes with it. Most of the time everyone knows what they are doing/what is expected of them. Sometimes, management and employees get in petty squabbles but as long as you do your job everything will be fine.
Delivery driver
USPS MAIL HANDLER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2020, január 15.
The job will be a perfect job is too much in a day they're short-handed one driver has extremely extremely too much load along with packaging the pay is under what the work a driver done no help from the supervisor you go to work at one time you have no idea what time you're getting off very dangerous when you are delivering mail at someone's home in the dark that very unacceptable as a safety rule I wouldn't recommend anybody to go unless the job get completely stable route shortened it was terrible
Good Pay and Good Benefits
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, KS2020, január 15.
Pay is good same thing everyday. Lots of overtime. Poor management. Vacation time is nice. Lots of health care options. You can move up to supervisor if you like. Union representation can be good or bad.
Good workplace
Casual Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cleveland, OH2020, január 15.
I worked during the holiday season and the environment was fun and exciting. It's a great experience and very fast pace at times. The experience was great and I got to meet a lot of individuals. The postal service is really diverse.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible environment to work in
Mail Handler Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Elk Grove Village, IL2020, január 15.
If you’re looking for a great place to work, well don’t come here. The Post office is a horrible place to work unless your lazy, a drug addict or someone who can get by off of nepotism. Those are the only people it benefits. I was very disappointed when I started working here. The location I worked at (Elk Grove Village) had a reputation for being a horrible location, and they live up to it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They go by senority so doesnt how much you work and how much the others slack off, they have seniority over you it doesn't matter
Mail Handler Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Eagan, MN2020, január 14.
If you go as a MHA like me, they are going to work you to their best. it takes forever to become regular. The regulars will have first pick and choice. You will get tons of OT on holiday seasons. Working 12hrs shifts even on Christmas and New Years.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great pay awful management .
USPS Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2020, január 13.
The pay was awesome but for the first two weeks I had no idea who my manager was what was my pay location and no one really had a solid answer on who specifically I should be speaking with to find this information out.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Great Pay
Casual Mail Handler Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Shrewsbury, MA2020, január 12.
I have worked at USPS 2 different times and had different experiences within both of them. The first time was about 20 years ago, I was hired as a casual MHA and was offered to stay after the first 60 days for about 2 years. During this time, I was offered the opportunity to take the exam and advance to a local post office. The second time, I was hired as a casual MHA during the holiday season and lets just say it was a job that had great pay. At the end of the assignment, I was offered a position within the 015 zip code which I had thought was a full time position for 365 days with benefits so my casual MHA position was stopped and I waited for my new position. About a month later, I received a phone call indicating that they were going to start the orientation process however it was only an as needed position for the 015 zip code to fill in for RCA's that may call out sick or have requested time off. There was no set amount of hours and it was for the 015 zip code which covers a good part of the Massachusetts region. I was so excited to begin a full time position with them and the process had gone so smoothly, so when I found out the actual job description was not full time or part time and only on an as needed basis, I was highly disappointed.
Pro érvek
compensation
Kontra érvek
irregular hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a Career you can depend on
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2020, január 12.
It's a job that's enjoyable. As a casual employee I experienced Managers and employees are helpful. You learn different jobs. Always concerned about your safety. Overtime is a plus. Physical. Fair place to work. Makes you want to have a career with this company.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
A Career Not just a Job!
Mail handler/Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2020, január 11.
25 years I gave the Postal Service from non-career (casual) to full time regular from full time regular to supervisor I enjoyed my time with this company hard to get it but once you do it can be the best decision you have made. The benefit package is nice. They also have services EPA and FMLA Participators
It was a great Career.....
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van