United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Mail Handler

2 039 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 16 907 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Benefits are decent and they offer alot of overtime.
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Forest Park, GA2018, szeptember 17.
The job is very repetitive. Same people in small plant. Most of the jobs are overnight. The managers are incompetent, rude and will make you go "postal",literally.
offer alot of overtime
Kontra érvek
most the jobs are overnight
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun place to work at but being a seasonal cep means your the bull!
Casual mail handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  orlando fl2018, szeptember 15.
which was fine with me I killed my self for 30 days straight, I was told they will keep the best of the best out of 30 seasonal they kept one. smh no clue why they had to lie.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
not a happy place to be
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  W Sacramento, CA 957992018, szeptember 14.
I hated it there, the management sucks! Its all about who can mess with who & if you do not you will be walked out. They have individuals with NO experience being supervisors have no clue what they are doing!
pay
not a nice place
Good job
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2018, szeptember 13.
good place to work. you meet a lot of interesting people and learn how the mail process actually works. Can be stressful during holidays, but overall not a bad place to work
Pro érvek
learn to work in groups together
Kontra érvek
hours during holidays can be stressful
Safe place to work
Mail Handler ,Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, szeptember 12.
The work place was a safe one & classes were given very often .The work was hard but we worked smarter not harder. I spent thirty years there and felt it was time to move on.
Pro érvek
Steady work no lay offs .
Kontra érvek
Sometimes the work wa heavy
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fast paced work enviroment
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, AL2018, szeptember 11.
This is a fast paced work environment. The mail must be delivered through rain,sleet,or snow and they mean that. they offer paid training and a uniform allowance after 90 day probation period.
Munkahelyi kultúra
USPS is good but there are cons
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2018, szeptember 11.
The post office is a great place to work if you can handle being supervised by people that barely know what they’re doing. It’s an easy job with the only hard part being that you have to go to work. They offer overtime & holiday pay.
Easy
Management doesn’t listen
Horrible Management
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, szeptember 8.
The work is easy but management creates a horrible work environment. Everyone only cares about themselves in a job where teamwork is necessary. Lots of underhanded, ill willed people, employees and management.
Fast pace
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2018, szeptember 7.
Good job help send my son to school . Great 401k plan friendly workers. Plenty of overtime if you want it. Fast pace. Easy to advance. 30 min. Lunch breaks. Can be a little stressful at times.
N/A
N/A
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working with all of the employees.
Casual Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Linthicum, MD2018, szeptember 6.
This was a temporary job that I enjoyed working at. I did not receive and benefits because it was temporary. The people I worked with from other employees to management were great to work with.
Employees
Kontra érvek
The fact that it was only temporary work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i worked the grave yard shift .
Casual Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bethlehem, PA2018, szeptember 6.
I only worked a few days here. I just had surgery done on both of my elbows so I wasn't really here for a long period of time. i think i rushed back into to the working field to soon after my surgery.
i have none
Kontra érvek
only the shift i was on .
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 3Jelentés
physical labor
Mail Handlers Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, szeptember 6.
The position i was in required a lot of physical labor, lifting, moving equipment, bending, walking, etc. And starting positions are "flexible" meaning they can move you around from departments as well as shifts, and can be mandated for overtime.
Pro érvek
if you can stay long enough the careers get well paid with good benefits
Kontra érvek
starting salary and benefits are very low and position/shift can change
Good start
PSE MAIL HANDLER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2018, szeptember 5.
Okay place to work. My recommendation is be sure to join the union they have in place and make sure to talk to your union reps and president and have their IMMEDIATE phone numbers on hand. know what all the policies are and keep copies of it for references and do your best to work as a PSE at the local locations not the Plant locations.
Usps
Mail handler(seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA 191162018, szeptember 4.
Working for USPS is a great oppurtunity. flexible hours and a competitive rate whatever posistion you get hired for. Hardest part about the job are the long shifts.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don't believe what you hear.
MAIL HANDLER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salt Lake City, UT2018, szeptember 3.
I made full-time career very fast with USPS and was looking forward to a long career. The facility I was in was full of very bad managers that had zero integrity which is one of the main questions they ask in the management interview "What is integrity to you?". They did everything in their power to discipline and punish employees without it looking like retaliation. They were cold and brutal and scream and yell all the time. The Salt Lake facility, in particular, is awful either the GMF or ASF. I have friends still there that complain daily on how miserable they are but are afraid they won't be able to find a new job thank god I got out when I did I wasted 4 years and got nothing out of it except some health problems from walking 21mils a day sometimes around on concrete floors in a 450k sqft building. The pay is only good if you are working 7 days a week 12hrs a day. other than that it starts at just over 15 an hr. it takes 14 years to cap out at 27 an hr. My new job started me at 23 and I don't dread work and the management. Don't Work here unless you don't love your family or want to see your kids grow up. If you don't care, by all means, the benefits are decent but that's about it. BTW the overtime is mandatory and there is a one-year probation where you can't miss a day of work and after that year there is a chance you will do another one just to make career. and before your career, they can cut your hours to as low as 30 a week.
Benefits I guess...??
Kontra érvek
hostile work environment, bad hours, bad management
Great place to work!
Mail Processing Handler and Distribution Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Thomaston, GA 302862018, augusztus 31.
The hours and days that I worked didn't work out for me because I was driving 90 minutes one way to get to work. I decided to go back to school and finish my degree.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Work days (6/wk) only 36 hours total
na
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, augusztus 30.
i don't really have much to say about this Job other than Ive been here five years and it went from decent to bad. This is a good opportunity for young adults
Great American Institution
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gaithersburg, MD2018, augusztus 30.
Great place to work for job security and benefits. Also working with diverse people of all backgrounds provides a great learning experience cultural differences and similarities.
Pro érvek
Great place to work for job security and benefits.
Kontra érvek
Very fast pace and demanding
What I learned
Casual Mail Handler (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2018, augusztus 28.
How complex the mailing system is. I have a better understanding on how the mail is distributed throughout the city. the hardest part of the job is learning all the different zip codes.
Pro érvek
The work environment was great
No cons
Career
Casual Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  3200 West Palm Beach FL2018, augusztus 27.
Working at the post office was and is amazing and I would recommend the job to anyone who wants to better themselves. Especially for Military Veterans.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van