United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Mail Handler

Munkakör megnevezése
Mail Handler2 783 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
2 783 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 024 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Able to get great benefits. The schedule and hours are flexible.I was able to switch over when I needed benefits for health care. They provide good options.
Munkahelyi kultúra
What stands out are my cool supervisors they are a great bunch of people. And my great co workers I love it there it so nice very friendly people
Munkahelyi kultúra
This employer has to be one of the worst jobs I've ever held. They continuously dangle the idea of advancement or a goal in front of you. Only to rip it away from you once you get close to actually achieving it. Then scold you for not continuously killing yourself after you lose any motivation. There is absolutely no training method. They literally just throw you in with the other employees and say best of luck. Then scold you for stopping to ask questions about the job they require you to do. Depending who you are you can get away with literally anything as long as your in good with the supervisors. Some people are held to proper rules while others can do whatever they want. Like for example show up late everyday or call out for months at a time with absolutely not repercussions. But if you ever bring up this matter with the supervisors they tell you "you seem to have this misconception that life is fair".
Pro érvek
The benefits but its questionable if its worth everythig you have to put up with
Kontra érvek
Lack of staffing, poor management, lack of discipline, favoritism, lack of supervision, lack of ANY kind of training
Munkahelyi kultúra
Had a great career accept toward the end had some disagreements then I retire. I feel they need better manager’s who understand the employees . I do miss the job.
Great benefits
Long hours at times
Munkahelyi kultúra
Before I got hired at USPS I thought it would be a “well oiled machine” place to work. Boy was I wrong! The management was horrible, one manager in particular would come in the mornings and walk past everyone and not even look at you. The only time you were spoken to is when something wasn’t up to their standards. I made several request for improvements on equipment/supplies needed for me to complete my daily task/job and the attitude was “you can do it just fine like it is”. Not when your internet doesn’t work 90% of the time and you need to enter your end of shift reports..
Schedule
Kontra érvek
No breaks at time and management was terrible
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for usps for over 15 years,this past year I was assaulted and when others I see say they dont care about you or your family they are not lying! They did not care one bit and was only worried about me taking off from work. Management unprofessional and rude to employees except there "favorites" good money awful place to work!
Good money
Supervisors are awful
Munkahelyi kultúra
I thought I was joining into something special and fulfilling. In the end, after really seeing the picture, the workers get screwed daily, they are extremely over worked and under appreciated. Everybody tries to do their job as fast as possible so they can get out of there.
Where can I start
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall good job to have that’ll have union protections. Once regular, you’ll have great benefits and overtime as much as desired. Long as you come to work and do as needed, you’ll be fine. Longevity over advancement
Pay, longevity, benefits
Hours, shift, advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Run far away from this place. They take advantage of good workers. Was hurt at work and sent home with no pay. Supervisor falsified paperwork out of retaliation. Management took up for her.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for USPS for almost 3 years and was never able to turn over to full employee. Management is power hungry and likes to be little employees under them. It's hard to report management because everyone knows everyone and have been there for a long time. You get conflicting directions from different supervisors. The work itself isn't too hard though it's exhausting.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, schedule can change anytime
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don't bother don't waste your time life or energy!!!!!! If you want to be screamed at, work there, if you want to be treated like a two-year-old, work there, I called the postmaster twice ,have I said enough!!!!! I have a workman's comp case and unemployment with them!!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am happy to be a former employee. St Louis MO downtown main post office is a filthy building. Alot of long time employees get cancer. It is also a toxic work place. They have supervisors that have no training and or formal education. This is not a safe work environment. Currently many employees are testing positive for Covid-19 and it is not being handled well. Thus advertising open positions.
Kontra érvek
Toxic work place and not a safe work place.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for the processing and distribution center in Midland, Tx. All of my floor managers and co-workers were awesome people. However the main supervisor who over seeks everything is very unprofessional. He has quite a big ego and likes to shout out slurs about how he’s the boss. I’ve never had a supervisor who acted so unprofessional towards his staff.
Friendly people
Horrible supervisor
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aside from the overall culture involved it the job that position is pretty good. But the work environment is immature and chaotic panic inducing anxiety ridden stress pool. Very hard to determine whether the money makes it up for it
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a satisfying experience of sorting ,productive , informative, and satisfying experience to work at the postal service. The employee's were very helpful and took the time to explain things so you could understand and appreciate their efforts.
Pro érvek
Relaxed but productive place to aork
Not enough work time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everything is fast pace and you must learn quickly! The amount of work that is accumulated and finished within a short amount of time stands out the most!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is not good at all!! Need better help that’s not just walking around or driving around doing nothing! The management is afraid of telling certain people to work but is ok with telling the people they don’t like off!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Started out fine, 6 days a week, 8 - 12 hours a day depending on how much mail was brought in. Job duties were easy but the management attempt at bully tactics were garbage. Seemed like they had a quota to fill of people they had to let go. Constantly threatening you with termination with no reason given. If you have a back bone, they will always try to get rid of you. If you don't have one, don't expect to be around for long.
Its a job
Kontra érvek
Management, no balance, short breaks, constant harassment, no experienced or qualified supervisors. Only protect managers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great pay poor management a lot of drama cliques and attitudes I worked at MPA very unorganized some employees don’t even do anything and supervisors are very rude
Munkahelyi kultúra
I'm currently stuck in a dead end position
as a MHA because of lazy back stabbing co workers relaying on seniority to get them what they want instead of taking the test and getting a pasting grade. They hope the best for you and try to block you behind your back. Just be careful grumpy old people are the worst.
Pro érvek
lots of work if you want it.
Kontra érvek
non career paths are unpredictable no real benefits until you become regular in 2 to 5 years.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is an remarkable company to work for I would definitely recommend this place I started out as a causal worker and evrwry season etc. thangiving
Lots of hours
Short breaks
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés