United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Mail Handler

2 527 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 707 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast paced, high energy place to work at
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Windsor Locks, CT2019, október 14.
You must be quick, strong and energetic
willing to work on your feet all day at least eight plus hours
willing to stay long hours, work holidays. Must posses great multi tasking skills
Great career
Mail Handler Assistance (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, október 14.
This job has a great system and pays well. I would advise working for the Usps only if there are no disabilities involved because they will not reasonably accommodate you unless you have been there for years.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Mail Handler Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Santa Ana, CA2019, október 14.
Alright good place to get good benefits. all types of different people that work here. International too. Work is easy. Dont work to hard. Speak up. Career in the post office is great idea to move up, they have plenty of different things you can do in the post office not just be a labour worker. Have a good union. Just work with eachother and open up.
The oppournities are endless
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York City, NY2019, október 14.
Over all its a very interesting job you learn something new everyday.
What and where you are willing to work makes a big difference. The good thing about working at the post office, you can always bid on different jobs and days off.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a grest place to work
Mailhandler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, KS2019, október 14.
I loved working there. The Supervisor's were nice and helpful. The workers were helpful if you had any questions. It's a great place to work and I would work there again
What you learned
mail handler/supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bethlehem, PA2019, október 13.
I learned how this massive company is able to both process and deliver to every single house in the country on a daily basis. They use very specific procedures and guidelines for each facility through the United stated, informing each down to every little detail.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Review of bilo supermarket and postal service
USPS Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bethlehem, PA2019, október 13.
I enjoyed my employment at these jobs and gave 100% at each to ensure customer satisfaction to the fullest. Taking pride in these fields makes you more dedicated to fulfill your position with the customer in mind.
Overworked x underpaid
Mail Handler/Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gaithersburg, MD2019, október 13.
They will try and work you to the ground! Management is very rude and unprofessional. The facility is disgusting. Keep looking for something else because the post office ain’t it I’m telling you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pretty chill as long as you are safe and do your job
Seasonal USPS Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salt Lake City, UT2019, október 12.
I worked a temporary evening job. It was fast paced, but not particularly difficult. If you choose to work a seasonal position get a friend to work there too and it can be pretty fun.
the money good
Nashville - Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nashville, TN2019, október 9.
if you can deal with horrible management, being talk to any kind of way,
working 10 to 12 hours shifts 6 days a week and no work life balance. the usps would be for you.
Ok job
Mail Handler Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Franklin Park, IL2019, október 9.
Not enough advancement opportunities.
The employee are overworked and sometimes treated poorly. The company is great to be a part of.
It's the work environment that needs work.
Financial stability
Mental stress
N/a
Mail Handler Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Detroit, MI2019, október 8.
It was a ok job nothing bad to say about it, there was a lot of work and plenty of hours which I liked, but sometimes it can be negative because you don’t have a life
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Your Moral Compass will be tested
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, október 8.
This place is like working in Sodom and Gomarrah times in the Bible. They do not adhere to Government policies about fraternization between supervisors, management and employees. The hardest part of the job is putting up with ignorance from supervisors and managers. I have always wanted to work at the P.O. but the people I work with are suspect and you don't know who to befriend so you just need to stay to yourself and work and go home.
your paycheck and benefits
management and supervisors
fast paced
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bell, CA2019, október 7.
working for united states postal office as a mail handler was very easy.. kind of fast paced but very simple. they gave me the best benefits and made very good money at least 1,000 or more every week.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not the same agency it used to be
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cedar Rapids, IA2019, október 6.
Not what it used to be. Seems as though there is no common sense when fixing problems. Takes forever to come up with solutions. Only good thing is the retirement benefits.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Overall great job
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Duluth, GA2019, október 4.
Hardest thing is dealing with the people at work the different attitudes, and people feeling like because you are new you have to work harder than them
Great pay
Attitudes
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressfull, physically demanding, good pay and benefits
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2019, október 4.
The work environment is very stressfull. The work is physically demanding. If you go in working hard the supervisors will work the you like a horse while the union protects the lazy workers. Company politics is huge and advancement really depends on who you know and what you are willing to do for the position. The hardest part of my day is going to work and the most enjoyable part is going home.
Pay and benefits
Kontra érvek
Management incompetency, Permanent damage to my back.
Unfair work environment
Mail Handler Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bellmawr, NJ2019, október 4.
I had already worked two different positions before I transferred to the plant. MISTAKE. I had to be on a 90 day probation and two days before the 90 days was up, I was fired for having 5 absences...which I never had. But the union couldn’t help me because I was still on probation. I really got fired because the supervisor was rude to me and I stood my ground. So unfair because I thought it would be my career.
Productive fun work place
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Federal Way, WA2019, október 3.
Long hours but everyone pitches in to guide you. Very much so factory styled timing when it comes to productivity and breaks. Be prepared for long hours during holiday season.
Fast paced and critical.
USPS Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hazelwood, MO2019, október 2.
I only worked during what is called peak season and it was very fast paced. The work was repetitious and the shifts were normally 10+ hours with 6 day weeks.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van