United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Mail Handler

1 967 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 16 035 értékelés megtekintése
Good Place to work
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2018, július 16.
Im sure there have been many of changes since I was employed as a casual at USPS. I was fresh out of high school when I worked as a casual/temp worker the regular workers knew the routine in which many slacked but that was the culture at the BMC. Casuals got raises every 6 months but usually resulted in relocation. I was in a bad accident and could return to work as schedule and was terminated. I enjoyed working there lots of older veterans a nice chilled laid back crowd.
Good place to start
no benefits or PTO, Seasonal/casual
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a relaxed work enviroment
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2018, július 15.
I like working at the post office very much the pay is ok not enough pay for cost of living.Its hard labor which i like fast pace work and time effeciency.
Overtime
Kontra érvek
Work schedule hard to get days to attend to my kids scholl scedule.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Steady work
Mail Clerk/Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pueblo, CO2018, július 15.
Steady enjoyable work. The work is fast paced and the work hours fly by. There are not currently enough hours for overtime. The ability to be promoted is very limited.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
It’s ok
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, július 13.
Your life will change working here . It is very fast paced and strenuous . You will not be happy working here if you like desk jobs . The benefits are extremely wonderful
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Strenuous fast paced labor
Loved it
Casual Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018, július 13.
Had a great time working at the post office, and also made the most money ive ever made working a job, but it just wasn't a right fit for me helping my family out at the same time with other family troubles.
Munkahelyi kultúra
MAIL HANDLER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, július 12.
Busy and productive place to work at. The people are amazing you work with and are very reliable. You will sweat from hard work but consider it as a daily needed workout.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
ok work enoviroment
Clerk/ Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, július 10.
working for this job was ok with the pay but as fast wanting to leave work you never had a set time as to when you were getting off or coming to work, work hours change everyday
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun productive work place and fast pace
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Doral, FL2018, július 9.
I enjoyed working at the post office it has always been my dream to I was a seasonal worker. When I was evaluated from my supervisor. I was offered to go back with a great evaluation.
Pro érvek
We were able to get grapes and the supervisors was very understanding
Workplace Culture
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Warrendale, PA2018, július 9.
There are many of great workers but the management lacks knowledge and understanding of how to command and work with the other workers. Overall, this job was a great experience.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and a fun place to work.
Seasonal Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2018, július 8.
A typical day at work was loading and unloading mail truck, and preparing mail and packages to be processed and delivered. There is really nothing as a seasonal employee that I could really learn.
Pro érvek
Good people to work for and good pay.
Kontra érvek
Not being hired on after seasonal was done.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, fast pace, experienced environment
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Aurora, IL2018, július 6.
Typical day is from the moment you on the clock everyone is held accountable for their role in their assigned unit. The mail has to be properly prepped and moving equipment scanned before a certain time to be loaded and dock transferred to desired locations.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Do NOT work here
Casual Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2018, július 4.
Not at all a good place to work. It is seniority based so wait in line to advance. You aren't ever technically hired only contracted at best for 360 days and they may not hire you back. If you do work here best of luck. It requires that "certain" individual to work here. No one is your friend and keep your head down if you are looking to make career. The pay is okay, as long as you can be a monkey that jumps however high they ask you to.
Worse job ever
- Mail handler/Forklift driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2018, július 2.
This will not let me say what I really want to but the post office is not for everyone and I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS JOB TO ANYBODY! It pays well and it’s easy ! But poor management!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pros and Cons. Mostly Cons.
Mail Handler Assistant (MHA) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hazelwood, MO2018, június 30.
Pay was excellent. I would not have quit if they had me working a normal 8 hour shift. Everyday I would go into work and be there 10 to 12 hours. The concrete factory floors killed my feet. Lucky, I got use to it. My "elderly" co-workers (I'm only 30) would constantly be visiting podiatrists and chiropractors for all of their ailments.

Regulars hardly would do any work. That annoyed me the most. PLUS they would be getting paid an additional living expense salary. -basically they would be getting the same hourly as everyone else (16.00 or so) PLUS an additional $7 PER HOUR. They were being paid (including over time, and night shift differential) sometimes up to $30 per hour to walk around the factory, on their phones watching netflix or facetiming, all while eating.. (They know they can't be fired because they are protected by the union..) Most of the time Regulars would act as leads. Basically telling the non-regulars what to do while trying to look like they are working when management comes around.

The non-regulars had double the work, sweating our butts off to get the mail out. I should mention we cant leave until the mail is out. That is probably what added to working 12 hour shifts.

Also, management just loves to hear themselves talk. Most have no proper training, or life skills to control a group of employees. They are rude, confrontational, and degrading - even when they are in the wrong.

I'm an easy going person. I just keep my head down and work because it pays well, benefits are nice, and there are a few good people there to work around
Pay, benefits
Strict management, Long hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9NemJelentés
Best
Mail Handler Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, június 27.
Working here was the best experience Ive ever had working at the post office. The money was and is extremely WORTH IT. I only left for health reasons, but I do plan to try to go back to see how things will work out for me.
Sweat
Casual Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carolina / Cataño PR2018, június 27.
PUERTO RICO - Casual Mail Handler Position - Fast Paced, dirty and physical. Great conversations between the group/groups. A good working experience overall. Great salary for the kind of job although very extenuating.
n/a
n/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast friendly work place.
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nashua, NH2018, június 26.
not much time to mingle you are usually on your feet and very physical. i worked at the PMPC so i worked basically night shift. This can also very with your schedule.
great pay
Kontra érvek
night shift and not consistant
Worst job ever
Mail Handler Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Melville, NY2018, június 25.
I worked here for three years with no hope for a permanent position. No health benefits. All of the senior staff were lazy and the people that were new, were forced to do their job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Great place to grow
Mail handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, június 22.
Career job with great benefits lunch cafe with great chefs great coffee makers break every 2 hours work at your own pace every collaborate on job paid training
Great pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
unsafe working
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, június 21.
Supervisors will have you perform job duties that is not your job description and deemed unsafe. The United States Postal service provides job opportunities for fairly anybody but the work there is not always what you applied for.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van