United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Mail Handler

2 594 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 23 520 értékelés megtekintése
Great
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albany, NY 122042019, december 13.
You get what you give. Job consist of dock work, cancellation,mail sorting, machine operator,truck driving, letter filer, copy in fax, customer service.etc
be careful
mailhandler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Salt Lake City, UT2019, december 13.
management is horrible. you work with all sorts of people so dont set the bar very high. its not a professional environment at all even though its a federal job, the post office is at the bottom of the spectrum.
Great environment. Very diverse
Clerk 10 key numericTypist, Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Long Beach, CA2019, december 12.
This is by far the best job I've ever worked. I can't stress the importance to oneself that I'm very appreciative for my position and my job as a whole.
Mail handler
Mail Handler Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2019, december 11.
Literally the worse job that I’ve ever had. They expect you to be available to work any schedule, to handle any amount of labor, to complete job duties that are not in your job description and to deal with managements abuse for no benefits to start and minimum wage (basically). The turn over rate is 2 or more years meaning “ you’re at their disposal”. I wouldn’t recommend this job if you have a family to provide for.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Keep your head down when working for USPS
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, december 10.
It was an ok job. The pay is good but you work 6 days a week. You get used to it after a while but people with families have a hard time with the scheduling demands of the post office. It's easy to get caught up into something because a lot of people play the "he said, she said" game and will flat out lie on you if they feel threatened. They are very understaffed and overworked us which my body to wear down.
It was an hands on
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jamaica, NY2019, december 10.
My experience overall was amazing my mother did the same work before and I could share the same story with her because she told what to expect. Now I
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management should be looked over when it comes to employees discipline.
Mailhandler (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, december 9.
Management should not be able to break the the United States Postal Services Policy, while disciplining regular employees for breaking the policies/ rules...
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy work, with plenty of hours
Mail Handler - Casual (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, december 9.
Working at the post office wasn't really a hard job. There is a learning process when you first get there, but once you learn what you're supposed to be doing it starts to become repetition.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Based off non career employee
Mail Handler Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, december 8.
This job is just a stepping stone to something better. My opinion, nothing to get comfortable with, my opinion. The money is good due to excessive overtime but fairness is not easy to come by in this work environment favoritism is.
Retiring shortly
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Providence, RI2019, december 6.
Great job, hopefully it will be here at least for 10yrs, New employees have a pay me now attitude.
Work habits are different. To much cell phone use.
Friendly co workers
Casual Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Florida2019, december 6.
Would love the opportunity to work in sales at the front. You get a great workout as a mail handler. It’s a very physical job. Lots of pushing, pulling, and lifting heavy bins.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor culture, gossip, bad management. Changes in union based on whims of politicians. High pressure and stress-inducing management techniques.
Mailhandler (Volt alkalmazott) –  White River Junction, VT2019, december 5.
Job should be better than it is. The Service is interesting and meaningful, the history is impressive. However, culture and management are unhealthy. Insurance and pay are being reduced over time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pay, benefits, and pension is awesome... but work schedule not flexible.
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sarasota, FL2019, december 4.
You work hard for every single ounce of money you get. Unlimited OT during the holiday peak season. The work culture is not bad. You do get people who have been with Postal Service for years and they have become complacent and ineffective. Seniority matters at Postal Service... the more years you have under your belt=better work schedule and possibly the holidays off.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Casual Mail Handler Assistant- Career Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bethpage, NY2019, december 3.
Worst job environment best job security. If you don’t have a lot of patience don’t work at the postal service. They try your patience EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not the kind of work I really enjoyed
Mail Handler Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minneapolis, MN2019, december 2.
Parts of this job were physically demanding and rather mundane. I personally did not like to operate pallet jacks and forklifts. Management was not receptive to new ideas. Although some people fit well, it just wasn't the place for me.
N/a
Mail Handler Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY 101992019, december 2.
Busy environment & can’t waste time & have to work at a fast pace to get you shipments ready to go out for delivery.
Excellent staff and easy to work with
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
what I like about the job
PSE Mail Handler Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2019, november 29.
What I like most about the job is that it’s not hard on your body if you work right and safe. This job is all about safety it’s not hard on some work it can get busy but they treat us fairly when breaks are needed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a great place to work. Just be on time and come to work every day.
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newark, NJ2019, november 29.
I loved working for the post office. The people i worked with was very helpful. They are respectful and willing to help you. The Post Office made sure i was closed to where i lived . My hours was great. It work out for me.
Not A Good Environment To Work In
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2019, november 28.
Working at USPS has been a disaster. Management is evil! They all stick together. If they don’t like you, they will make your time there hard. The labor as a MHA is extremely hard. Everyone is overworked.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Finishing the work is most important
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2019, november 27.
Seniority means everything at the Post Office. The individuals have been around awhile, tend to slack off. Once you get through your 90 day trial period it is next to impossible to get let go. So your co-workers get lazy.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van