United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Mail Handler

2 560 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 23 116 értékelés megtekintése
No Comment
Mailhandler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2019, november 14.
See for your self you will know if this is the right company for you. Need to have trainers and remove non workers, training for unprofessional managers
Horrible atmosphere
Mailhandler/Clerk/204B supervisor/Expeditor/Power Equipment Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rochester, NY2019, november 13.
Supervisors will fire you if they don’t like you. Or if one of their friends don’t like you. I was fired based upon the fact that a
Amanager was friends
With someone who didn’t like
Me. They were jealous and used their management friend to write me up and got me
Fired after 10 years of service.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The post office office have alot of potential however due to lack of management they run this company into the grounf
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jamaica, NY2019, november 13.
The post office is no where close to what it can and it should be. For a government job it sucks! management is bias and they over work the ones that shows up and do their very best.
Cep
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2019, november 11.
I loved my job. Right now I’m try to get back to USPS. If you just coming for the money and not the work please look for something else to do. The supervisor and coworkers is one big family but still get the job done on time.
The worst place ever.
Mail handler for 2 years Clerk for 4 years. (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2019, november 11.
I have never worked at a more poorly ran organization in my life. Management has favorites and if you're not one of them. They will do whatever it takes to make your life there and experience there a living breathing (where the devil lives). Management is racist and sexist. Inter at your own risk.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved this place they know how to treat their employees
USPS Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Du Page County, IL2019, november 11.
Unloading/ loading trucks send apc and bmc to they correct area also while operating my own machine. It's a really calm place to work and very efficient with the mail.
My summary for the Postal Service
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, november 10.
To work at the Post Office is like working at an army base. You have to be fully committed to this job, to the fact that you cant spend time with family, you have no life outside of this job. And I've been working here the 7+ years and I cant really say im at a place where I want be.
Mha
Mail Handler Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  South Carolina2019, november 9.
If you have no life and love being talked down too and rushed for a dollar than come on down this is the right place for you. I mean hey if you can make it to regular than you too can become a lazy bone that watches the newbies come in and pour your work unto them. If you like being watched as you work and hauled like cattle from one position to the other, as you perform your job as well as others jobs 10/12 hours a night MHA is your position.
Good Place
Mail Handler Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lithia Springs, GA2019, november 9.
management team is good and productive. flexible hours for college students. time management is also key, but overall a good workplace and nice management.
Run
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, november 8.
If you’re going to be long term, this might be a option for you. Management is unprofessional. They expect more work for less pay. It’s ridiculous the amount of alcoholics in the place.
Great job
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2019, november 8.
Great job for the first 25 years. Felt like I was appreciated and I enjoyed doing a good job.
Cons
Management is horrible, hard on body, nobody cares about what they are doing
4,0
I recommend working at USPS
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2019, november 7.
It does get busy but only on certain days, with good team work things do get done! Great benefits too! Management is good for the most part. You get to meet so many different people from different countries so diverse in culture
The best
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MA2019, november 6.
I hope i work again with them i love it the people help you really nice people. You get paid every two weeks but the job its excellent recommendations
2,0
Absolutely Terrible
Mail Handler Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rather not say2019, november 5.
The post office claims they are against bullying and treating employees bad but even if you report something they don't look into it. We have had a supervisor sleeping with employees, we have team leads that give special treatment to the people they like and jobs where they don't have to do anything. The team lead is worthless and just stands in one spot all night. They hire employees that can't perform the functions of the job and then complain that they are supposed to do it. Half the place is on FMLA and don't do anything, or call in all the time. As a contract employee, it's very difficult to stay positive in this setting. The people that are never there, on FMLA, get to keep their jobs while you work 10-12 hours a night to make up for those that call in for 6-8 months at a time. You want to work for the government, I would find a different place to start. Or start at an actual post office location, and not the distribution center.
Mail handler
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, november 5.
Good pay
Wear and tear on the body
Fast pace
Warehouse work
Heavy work
Easy work
4,0
Usps
Casual Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2019, november 4.
Great place of employment. Enjoyed the type of work that was involved with being a casual mail handler. The compensation and benefits were on par or exceeded the work that was expected. Overall great place to work!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bangor, ME2019, november 3.
Management at the warehouse is horrible. Very little knowledge in management and HR aspects. The extreme vulgar language and attitudes by both employees and management is terrible. Very overworked and under paid. The harassment that employees face is terrible. The postal service has its own separate set of rules.
great place
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pontiac, MI2019, november 3.
work holidays and weekends grat place if you would like to grow in company , easy place to learn new skills and procedures would reccommend everyone to apply
Its decent
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2019, november 1.
As long as you come to work you'll be fine. It can be hard in different areas to work in. You only receive a 30 min lunch break. But you would also get two 15 min breaks.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
It's Good and Bad
Mail Handler Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pennsylvania2019, október 31.
A lot of heavy lifting. Think twice if you're in your 40's. Hourly pay is better than other warehouse companies. You have to work 5-6 days/wk. A lot of calling off's and FMLA's...smh.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van