United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service cég munkavállalói értékelései a Mail Carrier állásra itt: Simi Valley, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
6 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 475 értékelés megtekintése
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good people very helpful it’s a fast paste Job ur on the go very good job I loved it I would go back and do it it was so much fun and learned a lot from it
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This has to be one of my most difficult but rewarding careers that I have had in my past 15 years of working . Everyday you had to start very positive and ready for the long day ahead of you . To be able to do this job you had to waste zero time . There is always something to do and always something to learn . Lots of daily Exercise. You will definitely be at work most of the day . Not a great job if you are needed at home and have little ones .
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Kiss your life goodbye. Management treats you like a slave. Zero work/life balance. No benefits. Don’t join the union. You have no protection as a CCA.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Company to work for. With alot of other jobs available. Company willing to work with your schedule and needs of time off requests. Nice cars and boss.
Heat
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a CCA, management has the right to tell you "hey, we don't need you today" or "we need you to come in today" so you can't really make any plans(and those you do make often get cancelled). EXPECT TO WORK HOLIDAYS AND WEEKENDS.....just expect it and don't be upset when they tell you you have to work. If the regular carriers cant get a holiday off, the CCA will most definitely not be getting the day off. Hardest part is the pressure for time and performance. It's like constantly having a giant project for work due every single day that fluxuates in size.....I personally don't enjoy that type of work. The pay is great but if you're someone who values work/life over the paycheck, don't take this job. They will say "20-40 hours" but that can change daily....don't make plans and if you work for another office ever, expect to get calls from them on your days off(they will call your main office to see if you're working so that they can borrow you for the day....some supervisors are more agreeable than others..... Co-workers take some time to get warmed up to you but everyone that works and is regular and the older CCAs are happy to help you learn things....slightly less happy when you can't finish your route and need help, but they're great. Management can be hit or miss....they are mostly great and willing to work with you to help you learn what you need to do. If you like working outside(in a truck or walking) it's great. bring sunscreen and water and EAT YOUR LUNCH.....take the breaks that they give you even if they "slow you down"....you'll thank yourself later.
Pro érvek
good pay, outside, interact with people, good coworkers
TIME PRESSURE, overloaded, NO WORK/LIFE BALANCE
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved being busy,I learned how to deal with every type of customer in every type of situation. Management not really on your side or dependable. only see co-workers a couple hours a day. The hardest part of the job the travel to and from work. The most enjoyable part of the job was always being busy, being outdoors, fast paced.
fast paced, out doors