United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service cég munkavállalói értékelései a Mail Carrier állásra itt: Huntington Beach, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
6 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 693 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
good pay, everyone is very nice including managers. It is a really easy job but you don't get benefits until you become a regular which is two years of working for usps.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good pay, hours suck. You will have no life for 2,3 years tops. Go somewhere else. Horrible place to work. Management does not appreciate hard work at all.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job Security! Excellent Benefits! Retirement included. The most difficult part of the job is the physical demand. Also, I would recommend starting this job a young age. For the physical demand.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Securing the area was boring an time consuming, always diligent in my duties and always alert to the environment around me. Observe and Report was the norm.
People were awesome
Kontra érvek
Pay was somewhat low for me
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They will make you work 7 days a week for months at a time. Everyday I come into work thinking I'm just going to get my route ready, deliver it and go home but really I come in get my route ready, deliver it, deliver half of someone else's route, and then go help someone else finish their route. A regular mail carrier will get to work their 8 hour shift 5 days a week but a CCA (which is the title they hire carriers at) will have to work extra to cover for the regulars. You will gain vacation hours but you'd be lucky if you could ever get a chance to use them. In order to take time off you have to ask exactly 10 days before the schedule comes out so you really can't plan things. Then even if they do decide to give you the day off, they'll most likely call you to see if you can come in "just for a few hours." Also there's really no such thing as calling out sick because they will guilt you into coming in no matter how terrible you feel and if you actually do skip a day they will threaten to fire you. I got written up for missing 3 days in 6 months and I think including the days I called out, I got an average of 1 day off every month. Oh and ladies, expect to get cat called and whistled at.
Good Pay
No time off
Munkahelyi kultúra
In the morning I would organize the letters into the shelves for the address I was working. Once this was done I would drive to the streets and deliver in access of 200 homes and many times much more. Management unfortunately was disorganized and had a large disregard for ethics and the truth. Example; I was told to hide mail and packages by my direct supervisor. When I asked why I was told we couldn't deliver it today. That was it, the explanation. The positive part of the job was being outside in the sunshine alone and allowed to work, and I did it very well. Unfortunately I was laid off in 2009.
working outside
Kontra érvek
very stress full work environment