United States Postal Service cég munkavállalói értékelései a Mail Carrier állásra itt: Greensboro, NC

16 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 777 értékelés megtekintése
Not worth it
City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2019, október 10.
I’m a CCA my office takes like 3 years to convert to regular which is way too long to be working 6 days a week for me. I do not like the inconsistency of not knowing where or what route I’m doing everyday. I actually do enjoy delivering and the independence. It’s nice being outside when the weather is nice but sucks when it’s not. It has the potential to be a good career if your office converts you quickly other wise you will be worked hard burned out.
Overtime, Independence, get a workout
Work life balance, inconsistency
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work and stay healthy
Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC 274072019, március 31.
Sort mail in office and deliver that mail on street.
No problem with management
Work long house during christmas time of the year and get paid overtime.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
1,0
Under paid
Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, július 16.
I was only promised one day a week and I was living in Salem and traveling to Tualatain. It was not worth the commute. I could not raise my son on the wages.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Difficult to adjust to management expectations
City Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, március 21.
The managers are absolutely terrible. The union and the postal service are constantly fighting, and you will be in the middle of that. Some of your coworkers will be the laziest people you have ever met, and you will have to make up for their slack. If you can keep your head down, and let the stuff coming out of management's mouth roll off, the pay and benefits are great. It is also a good career opportunity.
Pay and benefits.
Kontra érvek
Poor management and poor coworkers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place for a motivated young person to start...
CCA- City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2017, július 22.
If you're looking for your first job and you have the go-get-'em attitude, this is the job for you. Get on as a CCA or RCA in your late teens or early twenties, do your time in the trenches (2-3 years) and you might be on your way to a 30-year, secure profession. If you're in a transition point in your career and need the money, it can help there too, but be prepared to work 9 hour days (with very few off) for not a lot of money. If you have a family and like to spend time with them, this isn't for you! The people are mostly nice and helpful. Supervisors can be pushy and don't honestly seem to care about your life or needs, but even they will throw you a bone occasionally. If you see your Post Master more than once a week in a large station, you've seen a unicorn. Your first summer will be the worst summer of your life! The heat, the volume of the mail, the stress, and the rules will make you want to quit daily. If there's something out there paying $20/hr with great benefits and job security, by all means move on! But if you've gotten past your probationary period and there's a lot of people slated for retirement in your station or District, hang around a little longer and see if you can get a career route. That's when this job will become something you can be proud of and will support you and your family.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
you will be overworked
Letter Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2017, július 7.
Its a lot of work. Working 6 days a wwk sundys included sometime 12-15 days consecutively not good for single moms or women with families. Great money just over bearing and over worked
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fulfilling work, good co-workers to work with.
Letter Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2017, március 19.
Working at the Postal Service has been a good experience. It has been good for my family and myself. I have been with the Postal Service for 17 years.
Pro érvek
Good salary, good benefits.
Kontra érvek
Work some days can be very tiring.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
good pay nice benefits
City Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2017, január 21.
Mail volume depends on day of week
good pay
if not regular no set hours
good benefits
really not convient for single parents for small children
easy job once you learn the routes
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
United State Postal Service is a great experience
Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2016, október 21.
As a Mail carrier you will deal with weather issue.Expect to work 2-4 days a month guaranteed. On the plus side, after you get out of the office you are on your own the rest of the day, but are so rushed it's not ease. Then be called a couple times more each month needing you to be at work within 30 minutes of the call! You will need to run routes with no training and never having been in those offices if your looking to work more hours. The pay is very good but you do work hard for each doller that you earn. It's very stressful at times and you need to make an evaluated time, which is never in your favor. Also expect about 100-185 parcels (packages) to deliver on top of your mail. You definitely learn a lot about mail and haw it works. Over all working for the United State Postal Service is a great experience but it just keeps getting challenging at times.
Great start pay
Kontra érvek
Very physical and stressful at times
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 3Jelentés
5,0
The Best Job
Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2016, június 28.
A typical day consist of case and carry assign mail route. Throughout my twenty-eight years of service, I learned the importance of customer service and satisfaction. Also, throughout my twenty-eight years of service, I encounter various management styles. I encounter the Competent manager, Result only manager, Cheerleader manager and Name only manager. My co-workers was phenomenal. The hardest part of my job was delivering mail in the snow storms. The most enjoyable part of my job was the relationship that was developed with my customers and providing them with outstanding customer service.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 20Nem 1Jelentés
Great pay
RCA Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2015, szeptember 2.
My job pays well,but money isn't always great. I just had a baby he's four months now. I am now on the search for a new job that I could have a set schedule Monday -Friday off weekends morning shift only s. Well at the post off I been working different days every weekend 1 day off sometimes none. Then I always have a different check never know how my hours will be. A schedule like that is hard when having a child so young and I'm also in school so basically looking for a job that'll fit my life schedule.
check, some employees, union
mix days
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 23Nem 2Jelentés
Good job
City Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2014, július 15.
Good job to have, the opportunities are limited however. Very physical and your under a lot of time pressure.
Pay
1 day off a week.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 11Nem 1Jelentés
would never be a TE City Carrier Again
City Letter Carrier, United States Postal Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2013, július 27.
Management in general was the worst I have every worked for. The area I was in had to many family members and they would talk to each other about employee's.
management, hours, all sucked
very productive
Mail Carrier/ Mail Clerk/Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2013, június 17.
very easy going work place with great people to work with. Job was very interesting and delightful, meeting and interacting with all sorts of customers.
Pay
Constant work
Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro NC2012, június 20.
A typical day at the post office is very busy. The mail doesnt stop coming. Ive learn that you have to be attntive at all times. Safety is a number one priority. Management is always on you and keeps you informed of every thing that goes on. Co-workers are good people to work with. The hardest part of the job is remembering the routes, but you get used to them after awhile. The most enjoyable part is going out delivering mail seeing the customers.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
30 minutes for lunch

Tekintsen meg United States Postal Service további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van