United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service cég munkavállalói értékelései a Mail Carrier állásra itt: Greensboro, NC

Munkakör megnevezése
Mail Carrier16 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Greensboro, NC16 értékelés
16 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 079 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
a great place to work to provide for a family; poor work-life balance. If you enjoy being intellectually stimulated or crave a job that betters the world, consider another opportunity.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I’m a CCA my office takes like 3 years to convert to regular which is way too long to be working 6 days a week for me. I do not like the inconsistency of not knowing where or what route I’m doing everyday. I actually do enjoy delivering and the independence. It’s nice being outside when the weather is nice but sucks when it’s not. It has the potential to be a good career if your office converts you quickly other wise you will be worked hard burned out.
Overtime, Independence, get a workout
Work life balance, inconsistency
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sort mail in office and deliver that mail on street.
No problem with management

Work long house during christmas time of the year and get paid overtime.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was only promised one day a week and I was living in Salem and traveling to Tualatain. It was not worth the commute. I could not raise my son on the wages.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The managers are absolutely terrible. The union and the postal service are constantly fighting, and you will be in the middle of that. Some of your coworkers will be the laziest people you have ever met, and you will have to make up for their slack. If you can keep your head down, and let the stuff coming out of management's mouth roll off, the pay and benefits are great. It is also a good career opportunity.
Pay and benefits.
Kontra érvek
Poor management and poor coworkers.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you're looking for your first job and you have the go-get-'em attitude, this is the job for you. Get on as a CCA or RCA in your late teens or early twenties, do your time in the trenches (2-3 years) and you might be on your way to a 30-year, secure profession. If you're in a transition point in your career and need the money, it can help there too, but be prepared to work 9 hour days (with very few off) for not a lot of money. If you have a family and like to spend time with them, this isn't for you! The people are mostly nice and helpful. Supervisors can be pushy and don't honestly seem to care about your life or needs, but even they will throw you a bone occasionally. If you see your Post Master more than once a week in a large station, you've seen a unicorn. Your first summer will be the worst summer of your life! The heat, the volume of the mail, the stress, and the rules will make you want to quit daily. If there's something out there paying $20/hr with great benefits and job security, by all means move on! But if you've gotten past your probationary period and there's a lot of people slated for retirement in your station or District, hang around a little longer and see if you can get a career route. That's when this job will become something you can be proud of and will support you and your family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a lot of work. Working 6 days a wwk sundys included sometime 12-15 days consecutively not good for single moms or women with families. Great money just over bearing and over worked
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the Postal Service has been a good experience. It has been good for my family and myself. I have been with the Postal Service for 17 years.
Pro érvek
Good salary, good benefits.
Kontra érvek
Work some days can be very tiring.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mail volume depends on day of week
good pay

if not regular no set hours

good benefits

really not convient for single parents for small children

easy job once you learn the routes
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a Mail carrier you will deal with weather issue.Expect to work 2-4 days a month guaranteed. On the plus side, after you get out of the office you are on your own the rest of the day, but are so rushed it's not ease. Then be called a couple times more each month needing you to be at work within 30 minutes of the call! You will need to run routes with no training and never having been in those offices if your looking to work more hours. The pay is very good but you do work hard for each doller that you earn. It's very stressful at times and you need to make an evaluated time, which is never in your favor. Also expect about 100-185 parcels (packages) to deliver on top of your mail. You definitely learn a lot about mail and haw it works. Over all working for the United State Postal Service is a great experience but it just keeps getting challenging at times.
Great start pay
Kontra érvek
Very physical and stressful at times
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day consist of case and carry assign mail route. Throughout my twenty-eight years of service, I learned the importance of customer service and satisfaction. Also, throughout my twenty-eight years of service, I encounter various management styles. I encounter the Competent manager, Result only manager, Cheerleader manager and Name only manager. My co-workers was phenomenal. The hardest part of my job was delivering mail in the snow storms. The most enjoyable part of my job was the relationship that was developed with my customers and providing them with outstanding customer service.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My job pays well,but money isn't always great. I just had a baby he's four months now. I am now on the search for a new job that I could have a set schedule Monday -Friday off weekends morning shift only s. Well at the post off I been working different days every weekend 1 day off sometimes none. Then I always have a different check never know how my hours will be. A schedule like that is hard when having a child so young and I'm also in school so basically looking for a job that'll fit my life schedule.
check, some employees, union
mix days
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job to have, the opportunities are limited however. Very physical and your under a lot of time pressure.
Pay
1 day off a week.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management in general was the worst I have every worked for. The area I was in had to many family members and they would talk to each other about employee's.
management, hours, all sucked
Munkahelyi kultúra
very easy going work place with great people to work with. Job was very interesting and delightful, meeting and interacting with all sorts of customers.
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at the post office is very busy. The mail doesnt stop coming. Ive learn that you have to be attntive at all times. Safety is a number one priority. Management is always on you and keeps you informed of every thing that goes on. Co-workers are good people to work with. The hardest part of the job is remembering the routes, but you get used to them after awhile. The most enjoyable part is going out delivering mail seeing the customers.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
30 minutes for lunch
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés