United States Postal Service
3,4 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service cég munkavállalói értékelései a Mail Carrier állásra itt: Evansville, IN

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
7 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 27 487 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Expected above and beyond task to do on a daily basis. A lot of behind the scenes you have to deal with instead of just doing your job. Never thought I could work for such a toxic place.
Pro érvek
get to be out and about to a extent
Kontra érvek
stress, no social life, and physically drains you
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a CCA you will work 60 hours a week. You are not given a choice as to whether you would like overtime. Overtime is a part of the job. You can work out of any station in Evansville and end your day carrying someone else’s route after completing your own. Regular carriers are free to leave after 8 hours but you are not. You will work Amazon Sunday- every Sunday. You will only get 1 day off per week. In busy times they will call you in to work on your day off. It’s exhausting and you will have no other life. I was told I was doing an excellent job. But that has no affect on how you are treated. We enjoyed delivering mail. I did not enjoy the hours and the constant change of locations. When you change locations you will be working with those station managers who really could care less about you. They will give you the longest route with the most mail and give you more if you finish.
Pay
Everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
management is terrible and doesn't know how to handle customers or even employees. management treats all employees like dirt and are constantly disciplining everyone for anything.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at the post office. you're alone to work at your own pace only thing I didn't like is that if you were a good worker it seem like you were picking up on the more senior slack. which some of them would take naps and just chill cause they knew they we're going to be sent someone to do the rest of their work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Would not recommend, too much to do on a daily basis and CCA's are treated very badly. No room for advancement. Have to work as a temp for too long, and not promised full time.
too many
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mail carrier 90 day temporary placement is the hardest to get through. I personally was bitten by a dog and had a very hard time with management after that. I unfortunately decided not to go through with my job but I do have a friend that made it through. It is a rough and demanding job as a carrier but it is worth it if you can rough it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job for hard working and independent individuals. Efficiency and time management are keys to being productive and doing your job well. With the right equipment, working in the elements is not as bad as one might think.
secure job, paid holidays
Kontra érvek
long hours, no work-life balance