United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service cég munkavállalói értékelései a Mail Carrier állásra itt: Buffalo, NY

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
13 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 693 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The post office is a good job in terms of making money but it does not have the most flexible schedule and is some what demanding at times but the benefits are great and it keeps you in decent shape.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Straightforward job. Deliver the mail. Lots of walking in all weather types. May be asked to stay after 8 hours. Work hard and earn. If you have read this then the rest is simply learning how and where to deliver.
Pay, benefits
Weather
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unfortunately management either likes you or doesn't. You will work like a dog but it is well worth the pay. Some freedom during the day as long as you're getting your job done. Definitely would recommend, just watch your back during probation and once you are career the union is there for you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The pay is good and when you make regular you get full benefits and pension plan also union protection. Supervisors are horrible. They are on you all the time telling you how long every route should only take 8 hours. They treat you like complete garbage. They treat you just like a number they think employees are machines and never need a break or a day off. Once all the carriers leave to deliver mail. The supervisors just sit around and hang out all day till you get back. The hardest decision they make all day is how long of a lunch break should they take.
Benefits.
Everything else
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
While the Post Office provides OJT for CCAs, you are shown the "ropes" (per say) from a veteran employee. My experience with my OJT instructions was fantastic, same can be said for the carrier I shadowed. These individuals made me feel comfortable and part of the team. That cannot be said of the management team. ONE of the issues I had was the fact that management was not present, there was no direction given. You had fellow carriers offering their numbers for assistance as well as some going as far as given you a break down of the route, however when I started I was told I was to have a 30 and 60 day review, neither of which occurred. In my opinion, this job is suitable for anyone who has little to no responsibilities and can commit 90% of their lives to their career.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good pay i have found a good work life balance and the industry is ever changing. additionally i felt room for advancement throughout my company and the branch.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work. Enjoy the outdoors and lots exercise. Enjoy providing Customer Service. Feel valued and need by working as a team with other employees and customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
An interesting place of employment. Many changes over the years. Many opportunities to interact with customers. Can you believe it costs less than 50 cents to mail a letter anywhere across the country?
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great security, the managers are caring, and the co-workers are amazing. They will give you every chance to be successful. I would highly recommend it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
lots of hours more than most can handle. Union job has its positives and negatives lots and lots of walking supervisors are not your friend you do get to work by yourself which is very nice lots of hazards and safety procedures
lots of hours
to many to list.. depending on if you like work 40+ a week
Munkahelyi kultúra
Delivering mail especially in inclement weather can be very challenging. Having a lot of great customers on your route can be rewarding. Teaching carriers how to deliver mail can be just as rewarding.
Munkahelyi kultúra
- Sorted and delivered mail and packages according to address using USPS guidelines - I like helping others - Seeing the faces on the residents faces when I deliver their mail early
Munkahelyi kultúra
When they say nightmare, this is it. The worst experience of my life.