United States Postal Service cég munkavállalói értékelései a Mail Carrier állásra itt: Brooklyn, NY

84 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 107 értékelés megtekintése
2,0
High Stress
Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2020, január 15.
To be honest this was a very stressful environment, and they were not concerned about the welfare of the employees. We would work 7 days straight with no day off. They made a big deal if you called out, even if it was for an emergency. The pay is not worth the toxic job culture.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
management never really cared about the customers
Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2020, január 8.
it was a very demanding job because the volume of mailed differ from day to day. also its a very physical and mental job dealing with weather. other than that the customers made the job bearable
Hard work
Basic Training for a Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2020, január 8.
Long hours, excessive walking, and management expect more from you and never satisfied. The only good thing I can say is that we no longer have too many parcels to deliver as before.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you have nothing else going for you
City Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, november 28.
Depending where you are located this job can be very demanding to start off, 6 day maybe 7 day work weeks, long hours, no time for yourself. There’s a reason why we have a high retention rate. But if you don’t care about having a social life & don’t have a family then go ahead you will get paid just keep track of your hours there are “mistakes”.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
I loved my job
City Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, november 13.
Although the hiring process was very long it was well worth the wait. The benefits and pay scale is awesome but Management staff’s attitude make it very difficult to respect the hire ups. I loved going out and walking my route and talking to my customers and other residents in the community. I had to retire early due to chronic pain from R.A

.would.
a good job!!!
Brooklyn Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, november 5.
I learned that, It is not a job. It is joining a family. Once a postal worker always a postal worker. Our army! The hardest yet enjoyable part of the job will be watching the older workers making it within the given time limit.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
The best job ever!
CITY CARRIER ASSISTANT (CCA) Delivering (Volt alkalmazott) –  1360 BROADWAY BROOKLYN NY 112212019, szeptember 29.
If you can ake it past 3 months your good!
Yes like every job you have problems but the pay is awesome the job is hard! Very hard but you will lose weight if your carrier or pse
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Delivering Mail and Packages.
City Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, szeptember 26.
Set up a route and deliver mail six days a week on route. Deliver packages and mail to businesses and people in towns, cities, and rural areas. Collect money for postage-due and COD (cash-on-delivery) fees and obtain signed receipts for registered, certified, and insured mail. Arrange mail in delivery sequence.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is only for someone that really needs money
City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, szeptember 23.
We are expected to work 12 to 14 hours a day and 6 days a week, sometimes even up to 13 days. Management talks to you like your a child and are very rude. The work load at some station are very overwhelming. They don't care about how you feel they just want you to work no matter what.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced, always moving type of work environment.
CCA- City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, augusztus 31.
This isn’t a boring job, it will surely keep you going. You will be thankful for your breaks. Jobs like this are good, keeps you active. There’s never a dull moment at the USPS. Jus be aware that everyday is a different type of faced paced moment. The routine isn’t sitting around the routine is like the motto of the postal service “ the mail never stops”.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
horrible new age slaves
City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, július 17.
You will become a slave to mail and parcels. They don't care about you they only care about numbers. You should expect to be a zombie that has no free time. you will not be able to spend time with children, significant others, or family. You only make money from overtime. Management isn't qualified they just have seniority. I suggest you run unless you have no one at all in your life and you live under a rock. You aren't guaranteed a day off and can be worked all 360 days in a row without any days off. I worked 29 days straight without a day off. I was sick with a stomach virus and I had to come to work throwing up & having diarrhea to work a 12 hour day. There is no such thing as sick days. They will work you until you die and then replace you the second you collapse. You can be fired for anything from dog bites to delivering in an unfamiliar area too late. I had deaths in my family and was not given any time to attend services or to grieve. The union doesn't help you at all.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Times have changed
Carrier/driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, július 17.
I worked at the P O for 33 years and the job has changed. Unqualified bosses and they treat the employees very bad. The starting pay for new employees is half of what it use to be and they work you like a prisoner of war. The people work for free almost every day for at least an hour a day. Go work at starbucks, its much better and almost the same pay,,
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love my job and to see the smile on my customers faces because I am doing a great job
Letter Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, július 15.
One has to love working hard and hustle for what they want in life. It's not an easy task job, but it allows you to be independent and to live. The most important and interesting part of my job is pleasing my customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a nice place to work and earn a living
City Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, július 5.
The USPS is a great place to work and earn a good living. When you work there you will be expected to work hard and not just sit around. It’s a good place to earn money and meet great people.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible place to work at if someone asked you what’s the worst thing you’ll do for money is work at usps
CCA- City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, június 6.
It pays the bills I must say but the pay could be very much more especially being a carrier they do majority of the work, in sleet snow and rain possibly a tornado to ,if you are looking to work a lot of hours this is you place to go to and the overtime is great as well. Oh and they really don’t care about you or your feelings!
Overtime
Kontra érvek
Pay, management, unorganized, being treated as a robot
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
work as a mail carrier
Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, május 21.
Great Thrift savings match, 26 days vacation after 15 years of service and 13 days sick leave per year and able to rollover.
I found myself getting real in tune with the job and overtime was the best part $25 overtime during holidays. I was taking care of the bills and rent.
free mailing
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Lot of work
City carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, április 1.
Pay is good but hours are crazy.its not for a person who had family and small kids. 12 hrs a day .one day of or no day of at all.depends on where u go managers are great.but for me not so much.you are push to finish work, or get threatened with letter of removal.
Pay
Very fast paced
Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, március 29.
The letter carrier position is the most stressful position if you ask me. If you have a family at home, be prepared to rarely see them. Especially your 1st year of employment
Verbal abuse is daily
City Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, március 14.
everyday your manager would cruse out the mail carriers depending on what problems may have transpired the day before. In addition the verbal abuse done during throughout the days work was completely demeaning and degrading. Assistance was rarely given if a mail carrier experienced difficulty with delivering the mail. Complete disregard for mail carrier safety (ie. shoot outs you still had to deliver mail. Some homes front doors would not be able to unlock except from the outside so they cold lock from the inside and leave the mail carrier trapped.)
good money
Kontra érvek
verbal cruse outs by manager, safety compromised, weather conditions
Very difficult job
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, január 9.
Fast paced, almost impossible to accomplish your task in allotted time.
Very difficult to cope with in the beginning, but gets better with time.
Definitely not a job for everyone.
Pro érvek
Avenues to make a lot of money
Very difficult job
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van