United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service cég munkavállalói értékelései a Mail Carrier állásra itt: Birmingham, AL

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
15 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 693 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The pay is good but as a CCA you get the majority of the work load and the benefits or not that great until you become a career employee. Don’t do this job as a single mother with no help with you kids because they don’t care! You don’t have a say so in the amount of work you get and sometimes they give you too much and expect you to finish at a certain time. It’s way more stressful then people think. I was an expecting mother and they still wanted me to carry a work load as if the didn’t care. In result my baby was born two months early. Now i did enjoy my time working there most of the times just don’t go think it’s going to be easy. If you don’t like to walk or be hot this isn’t the job for you and please my single moms/ dads if you don’t have help with your kids / some one to watch them or pick them up for school or daycare don’t sign up!
Pro érvek
Pay, being in your own space
Dogs.being a CCA, Work load, working in the weather
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job has great benefits once you become regular but that could take years. I've worked at The post office for many years and my hours fluctuate. I may work one day a week for weeks at a time. At times I may work 6 days a week for weeks. Be mindful of your lifestyle before putting it all into the post office.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was the worst experience I've ever had in my life. Hours are NOT flexible, your life isn't yours anymore, you are forced to work overnight, management have their favorites (the ones that are screwing them.) DONT DO IT! 12 hour shifts, 7 days a week and all major holidays are included. Go for it if you think it's a joke. It will take 4 or more years to become a regular.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was not for me personally. I did not enjoy the job, but it is for the person that could handle the overall running of the operation. I really dont have anything else to say
the pay
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I held many positions and roles over my tenure of employment. I enjoy the jobs I've held. No career advancement and positions was contract. I liked working alone or in a team environment. I enjoyed the outdoors and freedom working alone. Stress at times while learning new routes and casing duties. Not given enough time to learn how to case a specific route. I would recommend this company to younger adults, as a first or new job.
Outdoors
Kontra érvek
Contract job, no permanent positions
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed the work and the challenge very much. I am an ex military officer and am very familiar with the reguirement to excell. I was able to work as a manager for a while until I required surgery on my thyroid.
Pro érvek
Challenge and chance to excell and advance.
Regimented and a great many computer meetings.75000
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place to work and very calm environment......great timing in routes and just an overall great place to work and be able to balance home life and etc
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a production paced job. Most expected results are unreasonable. The management likes to 'sneak' around and watch you work. A place to work if you can't find a job elsewhere.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The position changed drastically over the past 2 years. Our pay was decreased from 23.00 per hour to 16.00 per hour. The union did not work for our benefit.
Close to home
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work but conflicted with my school schedule. Awesome supervisors great atmosphere and lovely pay. This job will take you all the way up the chain in promotions at the post office.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's all about the money and benefits. Other than that I wouldn't wish this job on worst enemy. Good Luck if you have children because they will be raising themselves since we work 6 days with mandated over time. MANAGEMENT, is just terrible. Try to tune their butts out and do your job. They will verbally, mentally and emotionally abuse you so be ready. CCA are mail carrier flunkies. They will drop you off in the woods and expect you to find your way back. Everyday you're thrown on a different route.
Decent Paycheck
Kontra érvek
Everything you can think of
Munkahelyi kultúra
Postal Service is the best place to work because they treat their employees fair because if they dont we have union to fight our battle.
great pay and benefits
Kontra érvek
Physical work and eventually it will break your body down
Munkahelyi kultúra
The USPS city carrier position was great but the opportunities were not endless at the time of my employment and I am young and looking for advancement and benefits within an business and I was not 100% satisfied after 3 years with the company and now I am embarking on a new adventure with a new company that has all that I want and all that I need to succeed and also compliment the company as well. I am thankful for the opportunity that I have gain at the USPS, but it was time to search for better opportunities. A typical day at work would be basic delivery of mail and parcels to various businesses and residents throughout the city and and surrounding areas in Birmingham, AL. I loved working with most of my co-workers, they were very helpful and I learned a lot from some of them personally and work wise. I enjoyed the customers the most and being trusted to work unsupervised. The hardest part of the job was during the winter months when the weather was bad and having to deliver through the hills and there is sleet and rain making it sometimes quit difficult to maneuver in the postal vehicles.
Munkahelyi kultúra
After training period a overall good place to work.Challenging great benefits opportunity for management
Meeting people in community
sometime very long hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
It has it's good days and also it's bad days. But over all it is a great job if you are an "outside" type of person. Which im really not. Management and my co-workers are very helpful with making your day a lot better. The hardest part of the job; would be on a new route which bad wheather.
Pro érvek
I get to meet new people daily and everyday is different.
Kontra érvek
There is no air conditioner in the trucks and when it's hot outside it's even hotter in the truck.