United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service cég munkavállalói értékelései a Mail Carrier állásra itt: Baton Rouge, LA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
20 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 693 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
All jobs has it’s pros and cons. Love my job but dislike management. Pay is reasonable, higher than average without needing a degree but you have to deal with a lot of unnecessary things. Benefits are great. Overtime a plus. Paid holidays && vacation. You work 90% of the time( not for you if your aren’t dedicated or have a family to tend to). You only have a scheduled start time, schedule time to get off is TBD(daily). Place you could retire from if you have tuff skin. Can be a better job if they put better knowledgeable individuals in charge who know real work is and appreciate what you do. RAIN, SLEET, SNOW, TORNADOES, INJURED, SICK, DEATH IN FAMILY, EARTHQUAKES, BOMB THREATS, ROBBERIES etc. They don’t care about nothing but delivering mail. They could care less about you. Management tend to harass and pick on individuals who are doing their work efficiently. People in management are 90% idiots who doesn’t know anything about carrying mail neither the job they’re assigned to. extremely too much favoritism. When trying to expand your knowledge or move up within the company, management isn’t helpful(they prefer for you to slave your entire career there as city carriers).
Munkahelyi kultúra
I only worked for the Holidays when we the holiday helpers delivered the packages. I was paid at the time $16.86 an hour which was in 2017. Great pay Great hours but a lot of physical work. This job will get you in shape. You don't get benefits and paid time off until you become a regular postal carrier.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job is ok. Good money to live a good life but not as much as UPS. Management is horrible and your kids don't matter. You don't get enough Saturdays. you get on management bad side, they will try to make your life on the job horrible as a cca.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was fired for medical reasons. Supervisor showed favoritism and was very sexist. He catered to men. You can't have a life outside of the post ofiice if you're a cca unless you're one of the supervisor favorites.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
typical day depends on the weather and the workload. management doesn't really care the work culture is all over the place the hardest part of the job is the weather
Munkahelyi kultúra
All they care about is getting the mail delivered that's it...you can be replaced dont get sick, aches & pains NOTHING IN YOUR FIRST 90 DAYS! Good pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
very poor management down grading to employees slow advancement treated like second hand citizens and has no concern about family of personal life . sad sad sad
Pro érvek
out on the street peace of mind
management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for USPS Services was challenging but full of great joy. You travel to different communities, interact with different people, and impact lives.
Exercise, Customer Interaction
Weather
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work, When I make it to work the first thing I Do is sort out my packets for my route, Load my LLV then I proceed to the route. What I've learned from working this job is that, You must be organized in people love getting a delivery. Management with this company is great.
Pro érvek
Your not in the office your outside in the element
Kontra érvek
the weather can get bad some days
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was able to work out in the field with customers at various commercial and residential areas. I was being of service to the community and able to apply my customer service skills.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I started out with the mindset of sky is the limits. I worked in many different post offices and learn 9 different jobs. I enjoyed working for the post office until I hit a glass ceiling. That ceiling was the no college education. Although, working for the post office was a lifestyle change for the better.
Pro érvek
Great on-the-job training for different jobs
Kontra érvek
employees were not to trustworthy toward co-workers
Munkahelyi kultúra
A productive place to work, job advancement, you are promoted by seniority, your vacation is earned by the days your work on each pay period, you can take as many paid vacation days you have and there is paid sick leave accumulated in the same manner. Great job
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was okay but stressful at times. The management was horrible. I learned the delivering process and how to case the mail. Every day was a long busy day. I enjoyed meeting new people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I've encountered a lot of stress in my life, but this takes it all. Communication is minimal when it comes to learning your routes. A carrier who had the route the previous day may not alert you to the threat of a dog or dogs at particular houses, in order to keep you away from their route and secure hours. There isn't enough time to learn the job before you are tossed out on your own and you are expected to perform as quickly as the older carriers. They do not care about the newer employees and give them all the routes no one else wants. I would prefer to take my skills somewhere they will be used and beneficial.
Good pay.
Literally everything else.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hardest part of the job is dealing with all the bean counters in management. A typical day at work starts at 7:00am and ends when you have finished delivering all the mail on your route.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Start YOUR DAY BY Casing your mail , deliver the mail and deliver packages.Great people to work with.i have learned that the heat can be beat just have to take it day at a time.The hardest part is dealing with the heat.
freat co workers
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Interacting with different people on daily basis. Completing route in a timely manner. Learning the different classes of mail. Ensuring delivery of mail in all types of in climate weather
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Excessive long hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
it's a great job, but if you are not career then you don't get benefits. There is no time limit to when you will get on permanently
Great pay
Kontra érvek
Strenuous work and takes a toll on your body
Munkahelyi kultúra
nice job....advancement opportunity...the hardest part about my job is delivering in the hot summers and cold winters..
good pay ..nice benefits
Kontra érvek
fast pace and sometimes very hot ...lol
Munkahelyi kultúra
work was easy, almost like exercise, but management was horrible, alot of jealousyI learned good customer service skills, person to person contactThe hardest part of the job was not being appreciated and criticized by those who never did your jobThe most enjoyable part of the job was talking to my customers everyday
the outside
Kontra érvek
healthcare for temporary employees, no investment programs