United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Mail Carrier

7 585 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 149 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Hardwork decent pay
City Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2020, január 23.
the most enjoyable part of the job is the customers, which can also be the worst part of the job at times. Heavy workload with little time to do and little help
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
USPS Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Monahans, TX2020, január 23.
Working for the USPS isn't all bad. You have your good days and your bad. I've learned that I work well under pressure. A typical day at work is casing up the magazines, loading parcels and mail into the llv, and delivering everything in a timely manner.
management
City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Texas City, TX2020, január 23.
Management is very disrespectful and hold personal grudges against employees. The Postal Carrier was the worst job I've ever had in my life! They are very contradicting and have favoritism over employees. And as a lower level employee (CCA) you get disrespected by management as well as the post master.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Benefits
City Letter Carrier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2020, január 23.
Very hard job physically working long hours in all types of weather. I loved my job because I met customers everyday and enjoyed learning about them as a person not just because it was my job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Potent to be a great place to work. Management makes this difficult.
Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Upstate sc2020, január 23.
Physically demanding job and fast paced. Day passes very quickly and great for outdoor lovers. Management however creates a very negative atmosphere which quickly sours most employees attitudes about their jobs. Such a shame this can’t be contained because with a positive management team this could potentially be one of the best jobs around!
Interesting place to work
Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cleveland, OH2020, január 23.
Bad mail carries make bad managers - A very true statement. Managers don't care about you as a person, they only care about getting the mail out. They can care less if there is a tornado warning and it's hailing like no tomorrow. They yell at you to finish your route. There was no flexibility. I had some personal things going on and had to go to court - my manager actually told me to reschedule it. I even gave HER plenty of advanced notice. One manager actually told me - and I quote "YOU NO LONGER HAVE A LIFFE - YOU BELONG TO THE POST OFFICE NOW.- I quit shortly after. Horrible horrible managers.. The regular carries play the system - all of a sudden they can't finish their route and now you complete your route and you find yourself finishing their route as well.
It'll eat your soul.
Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lapeer, MI2020, január 23.
This job is great if you have NO LIFE. You are on call daily. There is no guarantee except that they will beat the life out of you. Abuse you until you are broken in mind, body and spirit...then they will throw you to the curb the first time you mess up. They send you out on dangerous roads in bad weather with faulty equipment. No one cares if you live, die or see your family. But that mail needs to be delivered.
A very disappointing experience
Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lakewood, WA2020, január 23.
By far the most toxic work atmosphere I’ve ever been in. The majority of employees, upper management and supervisors are all very negative. Majority are not supportive, helpful or respectful. Very little to no consideration of your personal and family life. Management and supervision abuse loop holes around the contract. Union isn’t any help in correcting them. After being there for over a year the station manager still hadn’t taken the time to show me a small amount of respect by learning my correct name. The loop hole of scheduling us every day and calling us “in early” off doesn’t allow for us to have any sort of life away from work.
good experience
RCA Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  815 Goodson rd. Magnolia, Tx. 773552020, január 22.
The thing I love about the post office is that I can make 9 hours of pay in 5 or 6 hours of work. Most of my work I am not being followed or watched; for the most part. Last but not lease, benefits are great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Always know what is expected everyday at work
City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Meridian, ID 836422020, január 22.
The organization as a whole is very focused on customer satisfaction. Through the clerks and carriers there is a lot of acceptance and everyone is very helpful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Slavery. No life outside of work
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Buena Park, CA2020, január 22.
No proper training & Unorganized. OJI talks on the phone while on job training & gossip about other people. I had to learn as I go when I was solo on a route.. Worked mostly 6-7 days weekly. Sometimes call me to work on my day off & gives you a random day off on scheduled work day without notify. Different routes every week. They hassle you to work faster, therefore I can't take any breaks. They blow up my cell phone while I'm on the route, causing me to slow down. I show up to work everyday even when I'm sick, until one day I really needed to go to the ER, they terminate me for calling in. Even with a doctor note.. Even if it's a matter of life and death..
Pro érvek
▪︎Good Pay ▪︎Great Daily Exercise ▪︎The day go by fast
Kontra érvek
▪︎The Postmaster ▪︎Management ▪︎Messy Post Office ▪︎No lunch breaks ▪︎Take 3+ years to become Career
Munkahelyi kultúra
Could work at my own pace
Rural Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Goshen, IN Bourbon,In2020, január 22.
I worked by myself at my own pace.When all mail was delivered I went home.THE HARDEST PART OF THE JOB WAS HAVING NO place to use a restroom while out on route.I also was not paid for any breaks.Managers try to tell you how to do your job ,but most have never done a route and have no clue what it takes to get the job done,especially when the weather is bad.
Day to Day
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, VA 221502020, január 22.
The day to day work environment for the post office was very unfulfilling and a hostile working environment. The supervisors and union representatives were no help in trying to deliver packages.
Pro érvek
Nice employees
Kontra érvek
terrible supervisors
5,0
productive
USPS Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dover, DE2020, január 22.
individual work , mostly self taught, a typical day would be arriving around 7am to case all your mail for your route, when finished you would then load your truck up and start your route, if you finish typically early you may be asked to go out and help some of your co workers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great compensation but you will work for it
Rural Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Huntersville, NC2020, január 22.
If you are new to the post office as a substitute carrier, God Bless You..I was a sub for 6.5 years and it was tough..but once you become regular it gets better. I love (most of) my customers...I am out of the office for 4-5 hours a day (so no boss hanging over my shoulder)..but you will be out in all kinds of weather..I like the fact that when I walk into the office in the morning I see the amount of work to be done on my route that day and I know when I finish it, I can go home---it's up to me how long that takes. The Christmas season (Oct - early Jan.) is very stressful but the spring and summer season makes it worth it as it SO much easier! It's like any other job as there are bad days and good days...and people who don't care and people who take pride in their work..The great thing is once you go regular, you only have to worry about your route...when you're a sub they work you to death! Management comes and goes...I've had a LOT of different supervisors and 5 different post masters in 14 years..some good, some definitely not good..but for the most part if you just come in and do your job you have no problem with them. But having said that, all offices are different and I have definitely heard some horror stories about other offices.
Run
CCA- City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mississippi2020, január 22.
RUN away!!! Do not become
A CCA! You will be treated like a slave! No one will respect you! You will have
To work in other towns if you’re not scheduled in your office. Management
Is horrible , The union is horrible . This place is for the ppl who have already reached career status! Please just
Don’t apply for the cca position its the worst. I search for another job each dayPraying
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
City Letter Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Beaumont, TX2020, január 21.
The most enjoyable experience at the job is meeting new people every day! Learning new routes and of course multi tasking to avoid being bitten by dogs!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pay will numb you for all of the headaches you will endure, hopefully.
Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cleveland, OH2020, január 21.
A typical day at work is unorganized because they have people who have NO knowledge about the day to day functions or how to get things done, running the floor.
I learned that staying at this job for too long you will either go postal or lose all but basic functions of your brain which is basic reading and walking.
Management mostly dumb and on power trip.
Workplace Culture could honestly make a helluva reality show.
Hardest part of the job is not knowing what your doing because they throw you in the fire to make you learn but also punish you for not knowing what you're doing.
Most enjoyable thing is the benefits and pay, you will make a nice amount of money with this company with little to no education which is probably why there are a lot so many simple minded people running the place.
Known company that’s it
City Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Carrollton, TX2020, január 21.
Not for family oriented people if your looking for that with decent pay along with benefits such as paidshort term disability , maternity, bereavement pay this is not the job for you
Just dont.
City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2020, január 21.
The money is good but it's slave work. Injuries happen. Disrespect in the work place. Nobody wants you to win. 12 hours day or more. Just don't. Just don't. Unless you're a man, they get treated like stars.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van