United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Mail Carrier

5 372 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 17 274 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Tough Place To Work
City Carrier Assistant (CCA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Falls Church, VA2018, október 17.
I averaged walking 60 MILES a week for the 72 days that I worked for the United States Postal Service... However, I was not able to walk those miles fast enough, so I didn't make it out of the 90 day probationary period.
Good Pay
Very Poor Job security
Never good enough
Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ardmore, OK2018, október 17.
Extremly micro managed, even if you do your job management is always pushing for more so they can get their bonus. If you get hurt on the job they will look to find anyway it could have been your fault never taking the blame for anything. If its 110 degrees outside they still dont care they want you to run and if you pass out of heatstroke they will blame you and tell you they warned you of the symptoms. Your coworkers are alright most of them are whiny and angry because everyone is in such a bad mood from working 6 days sometimes 7 days a week.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Non stop on the go, with more than accurate deliveries everyday of the job
Regular Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Vacaville, CA2018, október 17.
I Love the interaction with my customers and knowing what I need to get everyday! The hardest part of the job is making all the deliveries in a timely manner. So prioritizing is very important in maintaining the deliveries in nine hours everyday!
Pro érvek
I'm able to go home after my route has been delivered even if I finish under the evaluated time!
Inhumane
CCA- City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, október 17.
Lack of supplies necessary to complete simple task makes an easy job difficult. Managers are overloaded with work which causes them to be irrational at times.
Overtime
30 minute lunch breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stable and challenging career at the postal service
Letter carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Canton, OH2018, október 17.
Fast paced environment as each and every day a challenge to get that days mail sorted and delivered in a safe and timely manor. Many factors involved each day were volume and make up of mail , weather, local traffic and other daily changes to your routine.
Pro érvek
Stable and well compensated employment
Weather
Rural Carrier
Rural Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Spotsylvania, VA2018, október 17.
I was a full time rural carrier with no benefits because I was not considered permanent. It is a scale system the first in are the ones that receives the permanent positions
job security
Fast paced
Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burlington, WI2018, október 17.
The Post Office is no joke. You have 90 days to prove you can do any route they ask you to do just as well as the regular. if they have any doubt in the first 90 days you're gone.
Self monitored
Fighting the clock
Stressful environment
City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2018, október 17.
Very little teamwork, a lot of complaining and laziness due to a strong union. You get to hear a lot of complaining and deal with people with little to no work ethic. A good portion of people act as they are entitled but are not willing to put the forth effort.
Pay
Unions
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible place to work for the holidays unless you have experience
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2018, október 17.
Employees were very verbal about their dislike for seasonal employees, especially if it meant them not getting overtime for their scheduled route because many had gotten used to the overtime due to USPS lack of hiring in the past.
Pay rate
Training
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, demanding, and quiet workplace.
Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hanover, MI2018, október 16.
I wasn't given full time hours or benefits. I was also on call everyday and only guaranteed Saturday's. There wasn't any stability and I could possibly wait for years to become full time. I had a wonderful Post Master and all co-works were friendly.
Love my job
Usps mail carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Saint Clair Shores, MI2018, október 16.
It's hard work but the benefits of working by yourself is worth it.set your case. Hardest part of the job is learning what not to do . Anyway you have to teach yourself to case mail take your time and always remember there is another carrier in the same situation. I am a cca leaned everything on my own that's the hardest part. But now after 3 years it's all about getting through the day helping each other get the job done..
Pro érvek
You are your own boss in the field
Kontra érvek
Time is not on your side
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management fudges the numbers to make themselves look good
LETTER CARRIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Adel, GA2018, október 16.
The US Postal office is a crooked organization. The management is constantly fudging the numbers and allowing people to work off the clock before their shift, so the actual time it takes them to sort the mail is shortened and it results in less pay for the employees. I witnessed this on a daily basis. The status quo is maintained and actual mail volume exceeds the hours paid to the employees. If you file a grievance through the union, the postmaster is constantly harassing you and looking for a reason to discipline you. They'll target you until you either quit or transfer.
free Uniforms
Kontra érvek
Constant baby sitting and micro management of personnel.
Great Job
City carrier assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018, október 16.
It was a great place for job experience. you had to be timely and make all deliveries. it was fast-paced but it paid quite well. only down side is that I did not have my own route so I was considered a full-time carrier even though I work over 50 hours a week.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for.
Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hayward, CA2018, október 16.
I loved working at The United States Post Office for the opportunity to give great customer service and working independent of others as well as a great company with great benefits and an excellent career choice.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very stressful and high demanding
City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2018, október 15.
Working with the Postal Service is a highly demanding job. Each week, I've worked a lot of hours. The postal service has terrible management who are rude not open minded. Overall, I've lost a lot of weight, worked long days with good pay.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
The post office is a decent place to work
Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Saint Louis, mo2018, október 15.
The United States post office is a decent place to work. Most upper management are older, so they really don’t relate to the younger employees. There is a Huge disconnect. Salary is decent, but could be higher based on cost of living and work environment.(ie. weather, dogs.)
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Environment friendly
LETTER CARRIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, október 15.
A typical day at work would consist of me preparing my mail to deliver, secure my environment and check up on my transportation. Complete my shift successfully and report to my manager if needed.
Servant leadership
short lunch breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Seasonal is Good, Post Master for CCA was Horrid.
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Naugatuck, CT2018, október 15.
I always wanted to work for the post office but it's so hard to get your foot in the door. When I finally did as a seasonal, it was strict but fair. The job description was exactly what was asked of us. Later when I was picked to interview for a CCA position, the postmaster seemed off-putting and a bully. Like the position had gone to his head. My ride along with an outgoing employee went well until we returned for the day and he cracked me in the head with the overhead back door of the truck. He asked me not to say anything as it would ruin his promotion, so I didn't. I got let go after missing my training class due to an emergency hospital visit with my mom.

Great pay but this would be only good if you are single with no outside life.
Great Pay.
Kontra érvek
Cold, Unfeeling, Bully Tactics, not welcoming to new comers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Fast
City Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cupertino, CA2018, október 14.
Its an environment where you have to work fast pace. There are days where long hours are required to work. When holidays come around or elections those times a year are the busiest and long hours required.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Horrible
Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, október 14.
A typical day at work was very hot, hard labor, long, and miserable. The job was very stressful and strenuous. I learned that it is hard to work for certain management. Your hard work is never enough when working at the post office. The culture of working at the Post Office was very horrible and did not live up to the myth. Management is hard to work for. The management has their picks and chooses. The hardest part of the job was working long shifts not getting compensated for my hard work and long hours. There was nothing enjoyable about the job at all.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van