Stressful work environment
Mail Carrier, and Route Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) – Wilmington, DE – 2019, április 21.
• Provided reliable, secure, and efficient delivery services to a 30 mile residential and commercial route which included mail, money, and parcel packages. Determined appropriate routes or cased all classes of mail in sequence of delivery along multiple established routes.
• Respond promptly to a high volume of calls, and emails requesting scheduling demands.
• Constant communication with Technicians and Project Managers to ensure work is complete, or if we need to schedule follow up appointments.
• Report directly to the Construction Manager, and interact with all levels of ATS Employees on a daily basis to ensure that the end result is achieved.
• Proficient in using Microsoft office which is needed to maintain spreadsheets, documents, and reports
• Maintain detailed oriented emails to ensure proper information is transmitted, and filed accurately.
• Willing to help out in all departments when needed.
Stressful work conditions