United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Mail Carrier

5 868 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 19 288 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
The fastest that sapiens can produce services when guided none.
City Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2019, február 16.
Prepare each service days scheduled if given; (CCAs Sundays too) prior to arriving at station for a new route that is different daily (holidays included); is guided to do a three minute reflection for new glorious adventure serving beings. As a CCA, you will be informed if working at a station (all across Tucson, AZ.) just before 1000 a.m.
Pro érvek
Highest paid for a LOT of hours given per week.
Kontra érvek
Given a route to learn, to adapt, and increase customer servies is hardly every handed out.
Stressful
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manassas, VA2019, február 16.
While the training always stressed safety and doing the job right, the actual experience was more about doing the route quickly. The job allowed for lunch breaks, but if I was running behind, there was a sense that if I took time to eat lunch, it would set me farther behind. Being later than the managers anticipated always seemed like the worst possible thing.
Driving the trucks
Time pressures.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This Place is a 17 th century Hitler run dictatership that you do what you like as boss
CCA- City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burlington, VT2019, február 16.
Trust this company.
Never trust this company's Management !
Never folks!!!!
Disaster !!!! .

You are not look into your zeal, ability, and willingness to work, they don't look into your efficiency. First, they look into how much of injustice you can bear from the boss or supervisor or postmaster! Second, they look into whether or not you ASK FOR ethics and OR legitimacy? If you full fill either of them then further they look at how much of an emotionless, heartless, ungrateful and thankless you can tolerate from them ...They treat you like the inanimate and you already are or how much you can possibly be after you are here.? And hi, if you are, then you got there with there job non career on called robot of the century!.
After they hire you, They need someone their relatives for promotion into a full-time career or the better position but they need someone like who can work as much as they want no mateter what happens to you . they have safetey standard in practise and policy theory and in application they dont care you dead or alive! They need you in peak hours no matter how much you dont fit to them and they need someone unrelated like you who accepts silently the injustice and keep working untill they need and CAN FIRE WHEN THEY dont WANT
na
na
Munkahelyi kultúra
get your money and go home type of job
CITY CARRIER ASSISTANT (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Bruno, CA2019, február 15.
if you're looking for an exciting job, this might not be the route. But if you're looking to get paid and go home, then this job will work for you. This job is good for people that want to be at work all day and not come home.
Pro érvek
Will keep you fit from all that walking
OT is mandatory
Training
Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, február 13.
The training is very wonderful and in depth the managers are somewhat tolerable reason being because some are not very respectful but i love the way the rural routes and pay is set up with the hours worked.
Pro érvek
when hours are giving good money
no routes available
Munkahelyi kultúra
Has help my family in many ways.
Letter Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miami Beach, FL2019, február 13.
The post office help me gained self independence along with giving me financial stability. Just to be able to wake and and know I have a job and a good one like the post office makes life a little easier for me and my family.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Demanding.
USPS Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2019, február 12.
Demanding. Early hours. I started out on a very heavy route.
Was taken along the route with main carrier one time.
Expected to learn route in one day.
Starting out you're not eligible for benefits until you're a full time
carrier, which takes a year or more.
Pay rate.
Kontra érvek
Have to provide own vehicle for delivery.
Good Career Choice
Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  140 ne 84th street Miami,Fl 331382019, február 12.
I worked with the postal service for over 15 years. I started out as a temporary worker and eventually became a regular employee. I loved being able to give great customer service and learn different skills.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
work place
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Joseph, MO2019, február 11.
manager treated you like dogs. She would yell at you in front of everyone, yell at you on the phone and say several bad words to you in front of everyone. Was a bad place to work.
good money and benefits
management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Re: Review
Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gadsden, AL2019, február 11.
I really enjoyed working for the postal service, I was really good at it and enjoyed seeing the same returning customers on a daily basis. The pay was good and the benefits were great. I recommend working for United States Postal Service.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job. Hard work for decent pay. Union protection makes the job worth it.
CITY CARRIER ASSISTANT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Monrovia, CA2019, február 11.
As a CCA you don’t have a set schedule. You also don’t have seniority over the regular carriers. The new CCA’s have to bounce from route to route with each given day. This makes learning very difficult. I worked 6 days a week nearly all 15 months of working there. Some stretches lasted 20+ days in a row. When you become a regular carrier you are contracted 2 days a week off rotating and when your day lands on a Friday you get the weekend off. Some sort of system needs to be implemented for the CCA’s.

Also, the volume of the routes very from day to day and in general the managers expect you to deliver in the same time frame. The logistics never added up at my station and unfortunately the work load could never be truly distributed evenly.

Certainly some issues are out of the supervisiors control but at least in my experience the newer you were in the office, the more advantage they took of you. Power almost always turns into politics and in turn certain employees benifitied while others had to carry a heavy workload. Literally.

Despite its downfalls, and believe me there are many. Giant ones that are faced each day by each carrier. The job defiently has its perks. You get to be outside of an office and work on your own. The freedom to work independently was nice. The excercise was nice. The temperature dictated much of the days stresses. If it was nice, the day could be to. If not, well that later of the two was true.

Also the pay was good. Anything over 8 hours in a day was time and a half and anything over a 40 hour work week was also time and a half. Anything
  több... over 10 hours in a day was double time (with the exception of the holiday period) and I believe anything over 56 hours per week was penalty time. As a CCA I got 4 hours of vacation per pay period which take place bi-weekly. CCA’s I believe get paid for 6 holidays vs a regular carrier who gets paid for at least 10 but don’t quote me.

No federal benefits for CCA’s. No 401k benefits either. But the ability to work your way into a regular carrier was there. Though depending on your office location, doing so could be quite a donting task. Years of heavy work loads may occur before you get the protection of mandatory days off. Exhausting. A career position with those benefits and no college degree required in this day and age are hard to come by.

Some days I say it’s worth the effort, others I felt it not so much.
  kevesebb
Pro érvek
Pay, OT, vacation hours, excercise, public interaction
Kontra érvek
Supervisor vs carrier dynamic, no set schedule, work load, hours
Good company
City Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Naples, FL2019, február 11.
Alot of work but learn new route every day. Great people to work with. Once you hit the street your on your own with no boss over your shoulder. The truck does get hot in the summer so stay hydrated.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management was amazing BUT....
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jerome, ID2019, február 11.
The management was amazing but unfortunately the job's hazards were not worth it for me personally. You will slip, you will fall, you will get bitten by a dog. It's happened to every carrier and will more than likely happen to you as well.

The people there were amazing and if it wasn't for the hazards I would never have quit.
Great people
Hazards
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pressure from management to go faster
USPS City Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Odessa, TX2019, február 10.
Loved working there, but while I was casing my mail in the office management is pushing to work faster stay at your station and no talking. But once your out on the street, you are your own boss, as long as you get back to the office within the 8 hour time frame. All over time must be pre approved.
Pro érvek
Healthcare, paid sick days, paid vacation days
Kontra érvek
Pressured by mgt. to always do more, reguardless.
Sucks
Postal Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hazelwood, MO2019, február 10.
They don't care about there employees. You could call in sick or be sick and they still want you to work 8 hours or more. You work 50 a week and still tired. You don't get chose your time off and they treat you like dirt.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
This work isn’t easy it’s difficult
CCA- City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2019, február 10.
Being and CCA isn’t easy you will make a lot of mistakes and Struggle but the people there are very understanding and helpful because they’ve all been in your shoes
Pro érvek
Good pay and consistent work plenty of hours
Kontra érvek
Not many off days rough weather conditions no real life outside of work
Poor place to work
CCA- City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2019, február 9.
Although the pay is great, the work environment is absolutely horrible. Bulling, harassment, favoritism, and discrimination is real. If your not in the "in" crowd you will not get any help. Especially with management, and don't think about asking them to help,show, or give you tips on anything. I seen for my own eyes how they will talk to you like your nothing and your best is never good enough. This is the absolute worst place to work. The military was more respectful than them. I will NEVER refer anyone to work for them.
Pay
Management disrespectful bullying
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Rural Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hendersonville, NC2019, február 8.
It’s a great place to work. Great pay and benefits. Your annual salary is great in advancement. Paid time off, sick leave, 401k, thrift savings plan.
Worked with some unique and nice people from all different types of backgrounds.
I had to relocate to a different part of the state due to a family emergency so I resigned after 10 years of service. I am presently trying to get back there.
Great pay and benefits
Kontra érvek
Working in all weather types
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work ethics must be high
USPS Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Macon, GA2019, február 8.
Good career status and opportunities. Management department could use more development. But overall excellent line of work if you love people. Committment is required.
Good pay
Hard work
Good job, good pay
Letter Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pontiac, IL2019, február 8.
Work in all weather conditions. Hard on the body. Walk fast. Dont make plans cause no guarantee you'll get your day off. Dress for the weather. Spend your allowance wisely
Pro érvek
Meet great people, good exercise, nice tan in summer
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, rain, sleet, snow walk long miles
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van