United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Mail Carrier

6 410 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 20 696 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Competitive and hard working work place
City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Short Hills, NJ2019, június 16.
A typical day at work is hard labor and working conditions during winter and summer months. Must be willing to travel, get sent to different offices to help after doing an entire route.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Real intense labor and newer employees are compensated at a lesser entry rate because of the new contracts between the Union and the Fed.
Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pompano Beach, FL2019, június 16.
Routine work with a structured ranking system where most of the coworkers are happy to support newer employees. One starts as a temporary employee on a yearly commitment that is not guaranteed to be renewed for an unspecified period. As a full-time temporary employee, one is compensated with full benefits. After some time, one becomes a permanent employee, which means that he/she is no longer on a yearly commitment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a good place to work.
Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alexandria, VA2019, június 16.
They pick and choose who gets what route. You have to be close to management in order to get a good route and even help if needed. I did got hurt on the job. A nail stuck my foot. They blamed me and took my hours.
Busy fast paced job
Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Upper Darby, PA2019, június 16.
Due to weather conditions the job can be very unpleasant at times. Safety sometimes come between customer service at times. Also very hard to have or enjoy a personal life, it’s not a easy walk in the park kind of job but it pays good.
Pay, overtime, benefits
Kontra érvek
No days off, complaints because of weather
Disliked mike daily
Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Conshohocken, PA2019, június 16.
Didnt like the post office at all I used to cry myself to sleep very hard job you walk 6,to 7 hours a day and only have sunday off. I hated that job to depressing .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fast paced.
Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bullhead City, AZ2019, június 15.
I would deliver mail and I learned how to deal with customers. Management was poor and they were not on the same page. Workplace culture was stressful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and difficult place to work.
Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Norwich, CT2019, június 15.
Your will have fun working. Customers and coworkers are great. The most difficult thing you will deal with is the weather. Most people can't handle extreme heat or rain. If you can then it will be good.
Na
CCA- City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2019, június 15.
Management edit your time I worked 40+ hours and only was getting paid for a day pay I had to reached out to the main office numerous of times for my pay and it takes them for ever to pay you back management is very rude and unprofessional
good pay and benefits
LETTER CARRIER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2019, június 14.
I liked the pay and benefits offered through the postal service. I also enjoyed the hours, there was a lot of overtime offered. However, the management there sucked!
Munkahelyi kultúra
High stress, horrible management, no "approved" time off.
Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Redlands, CA2019, június 14.
Unless you do not intend to live anywhere other than your job, do not apply. You will always be on call, work 60-70hrs a week and sometimes more depending on the office, and will not be appreciated for any of your hard work. Management thrives on harassment and belittlement. Corporate does nothing but move there "troubled" management team from one office to the next, and deliver script written apologies.
Decent pay
Extremely high stress
Not a bad place to work
Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Willingboro, NJ2019, június 14.
Fast past environment keep you fit and healthy
Management is not bad just need a bit more communication skills and know how to deal with important situations better
Nice to work outside.
City Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Maryland2019, június 13.
It's an average company to work for. There are advantages and disadvantages like any other company. A typical day would be to case the mail, deliver rated items, packages and the mail.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Has change over the years everything's about numbers and not about the employee
LETTER CARRIER/ Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami Beach, FL2019, június 13.
It is a beautiful job to serve and give great service to the customers but now is not about customers anymore is just getting the mail out and don't speak and be robotic
Pro érvek
If you can make it to retirement it's great
Lifespan short After retirement
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A challenging but rewarding place to work.
Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Worthington, OH2019, június 13.
I was a letter carrier for a long time. The job has changed and continues to change, but the essential duties of delivering mail accurately and safely are still paramount.
Productive place to work
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lincolnshire, IL2019, június 13.
Training was good and staff was great. Can get slow but was fast at times. long work days in all weather types. must be fit and ready for walking or driving. This job is really for someone that is ready and that can deal with weather and customers and even animals.
Government Job
Physical Strength
Munkahelyi kultúra
sometimes stressful but most the time calm
Rural Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Scottsboro, AL2019, június 13.
arrive with some work ready. Management is friendly most of the time they walk around and talk to you if you have questions they do their best to answer them. hardest part of the job is the weather. the most enjoyable part is getting to know the people on your route.
Pro érvek
coworkers become like family and you are not stuck in side a building all day
dealing with the weather
Munkahelyi kultúra
Terrible job structure, not really compensated for type of work.
USPS Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  GA2019, június 13.
The RCA's, CCA's, etc., are not really compensated for the work they perform. They are actually required to do everything a regular carrier does, but also much more with much LESS pay. You need to have another job, but that job MUST NOT interfere with the Post Office needing you, no matter what time they decide they need you. The stress is unimaginable at times for delivering the mail. It is unique in the type of stress. The physical is bad too when you have to use your personal vehicle to deliver since the USPS does not provide all the vehicles necessary to safely deliver it's mail and packages, and there are no longer any right hand drive vehicles being produced anymore here that the public can buy. The health aspect on these drivers is worse than most with rotator cuff surgeries and back issues from sitting at a very unnatural angle in a POV (personal operated vehicle). They also need to restructure how they use their subs, it's a ridiculous model they use now. No two post masters operate the post office the same way, so it is stressful & confusing when you help other PO's.
Run Forest Run
City Carrier Assistant (CCA) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  USA2019, június 13.
You start at the postal service as a CCA with no benefits, no guarantee of work hours, no health insurance, no retirement benefits, no guarantee to be treated fairly and much of the time no life because although you are not an On Call employee by contract, you are and are expected to be there at their neck and call. If you are not at their beck and call or really good at kissing butt you will be retaliated against and blackballed by the Postmaster (PM) or Supervisor (Sup).

You will be treated unfairly and often yelled at as a way of communication. Office life is usually about 1.5-2.0 hours a day and can be extremely stressful and make you not want to go to work and/or quit. Many (67%) of the CCA’s quit in their first year. Once leaving the office environment things change dramatically. Being a Letter Carrier is a great job. It is the mos

physically demanding job you will probably ever have but can be the most rewarding job you will ever have, no thanks to the postal service. The demands are high for Letter Carriers and if you have extremely thick skin and and a desire to serve the public the rewards of being a Letter Carrier will almost out weigh the negative side of working in the office at the postal service. I enjoy being a Letter Carrier a lot but don’t say I didn’t warn you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Long term employees not valued
City Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  O'Fallon, IL2019, június 13.
I was a 14 year employee that acquired a “non work related” health problem. I asked for 4 years prior to switch crafts so I could perform my essential job functions, I was denied. Yet when I was unable to perform my duties I began getting written up for “safety issues”.
US Postal Service, Murrells Inlet, SC
Subcontract Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Murrells Inlet, SC2019, június 12.
Before Amazon interacted with us, I considered myself lucky to be there, but when the packages begin overwhelming you and your health starts deteriorating because of the stress, like any other job, it becomes less and less worth it to put yourself through the stress for what you earn. Aside from this, there's nothing wrong with the job, I started off with a rather gruff boss and ended my tenure with a cool one. If you're physically fit, this might be something you wish to do for a few years. I suppose the pay is better as a contractor if you manage to own the route with a winning bid. I did not get the chance to do so. So I worked as a SubContractor.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van