United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Mail Carrier

6 755 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 775 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a good career choice
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Walla Walla, WA2019, augusztus 22.
The training was terrible they threatened to fire me numerous times
Saw several employees have heated discussions with management
I couldn’t get scheduled day off
They never repaid me for the mandatory carrier academy
I recommend STAY AWAY!!
Very stressful. Not properly trained
Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  McKeesport, PA2019, augusztus 22.
I got hired in November. They had me delivering packages only. No mail deliver until after the holidays. They put you on different routes everyday and you have to be done delivering in the amount of time they give you which is never long enough when you don't know the route. Even the regulars.will tell you your not going to be able to make the times. Very stressful job
Great benefits and pay.
City Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, augusztus 22.
Love being a mail lady. Management could be better but what job doesn't have that problem. I was a cca (city carrier assistant for 3 years before making regular which means your a career employee. It was a long 3 years some times working 7 days a week. It's worth it though. It gets better. Join the union.
Stability
Kontra érvek
Making career can take a few years.
Don’t do it!!
Mail Carrier / Customer Service Advocate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Torrance, CA2019, augusztus 22.
Unless your single no kids no family because they are heartless don’t care tell you they don’t care about you having kids or when there is a death they will tell you they need you instead of letting you go to the funeral they also discriminate when you get pregnant and don’t offer maternity leave.
Heartless
Very productive work environment
Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hyattsville, MD2019, augusztus 22.
I like working for the postal service
Its like working with family and begin building close relationships with other individuals there.
We do a lot of team work there.
A great union
Munkahelyi kultúra
If they don't like you, quit!
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Victoria, TX2019, augusztus 22.
They will make you miserable as hel!! I tore ligaments from falling, but wanted to keep the job I thought I'd like, so I didnt report the incident. But shortly after, they made my life a living he!l. And found a way to fire me, and made that process a living hel!. Asked me to come up there on my off day, (which I had many off days), because they needed to talk to me, so I sat in the breakroom for 2 hours. I was actually glad they fired me. I was practically running on all my routes to beat time, yet that wasn't good enough, they constantly followed me in their vehicle watching me deliver and pick up.
Pro érvek
Driving the big mail truck
Everything, being unappreciative
good company
City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Euclid, OH2019, augusztus 21.
come in and do your job. great coworkers, great benefits. If it's what you want to do it is a great long term position. Hard work and you will get a lot of exercise
Hard labor job
Assistant Letter Carrier (CCA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Orleans, LA2019, augusztus 21.
Besides the unnecessary hostle drama from management, it's a nice career to have. Just make sure to educate yourself regarding your federal rights by reading your cca resource guide, and pray everyday.
Pro érvek
Decent pay but, not enough to walk in excessive heat all day. Great benefit when your status turn career.
Poor management
Post Office
Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Seaford, NY2019, augusztus 21.
A typical day at work was coming in at 7:30am, and casing up mail for two hours. Then delivering the mail for the rest of day.
Hours were inconsistent. Management treats workers terrible. And has a bad work culture
Only enjoyable part of job was being able to interact with customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Monotonous and hard on your body.
Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oregon2019, augusztus 21.
The work is so monotonous and hard on your body. I do not recommend a career with USPS unless you are young and can get your 20 years in before your body breaks down.
3,0
Terribe
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Moscow, ID2019, augusztus 21.
Worst manager I’ve ever encountered. Abusive. Pay decent and job job security if you make it past 90 days. But t sadly Moscow Office/I was first one in a y at to almost get hired permanently. 89 days.
The Manager
CCA- City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  MLKing,Houston Texas2019, augusztus 21.
I think that,the manager sucks,at her duties ..Never been a CCA,before so,she just would not no,the hazards an dogs we incounter...Other than that,I loved my job...Just couldn't deal with the manager...
Great Job Horrible Management
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hollywood, FL2019, augusztus 21.
I no Longer a Work There Because I Got in an Accident I passed my 90days but still got let go . Wasn’t fair at all I can still fight for a chance but I rather not.
Usps
City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2019, augusztus 21.
Great money fast-paced just little to no personal life and some managers don’t know how to talk to people but it’s do-able. If you want to make good money this is the place for you but you having more than one day off is an issue. A lot of work good pay but your going to work for every penny!
Bad experience
Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sandy Springs, GA2019, augusztus 20.
I had a very bad experience working for the postal service. The hours are long. The work conditions are terrible. The managers were terrible. No weekends or holidays off for the first three/four years.
Nice place to work
Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2019, augusztus 20.
It was a really nice place to work. Easy to make friends and everyone is nice. Hours are long but the check is well worth it. Management is good they push you to be the best you can be.
Munkahelyi kultúra
no life outside of the post office
City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pennsylvania2019, augusztus 20.
very unpredictable schedule
no advancement, unless someone dies or retires.
cannot make plans or even a doctors appointment
can get called in on your day off
i could go on..i would not recommend someone with children, or an outside personal life to apply
Excellent job
Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Covington, KY2019, augusztus 20.
The Postal Service is a great place to work. The security and good pay makes it even more appealing. I would recommend this job to anyone but you do work hard.
They can improve on thi
Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hopkinton, MA2019, augusztus 20.
I was surprise to know that it takes one or more years to be a permanent worker and the lack of hours.And the lack of proper training..Things need to improve.
Things can be better
They have to work on it
stressful and unforgiving
Postal Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cheyenne, WY2019, augusztus 19.
supervisors exist to watch clocks not help in any real way. have a question? dont ask a supervisor as they dont know. dont know you had to do something? well thats just an excuse.
also the training they give you at the academy you might as well just throw out the door as nothing they teach you is ever used and youll be left behind as you will be judged against the people who have been there 15+ years.
the on the job training varies by who you have train you as they only get paid what they are supposed to for their route so they will finish as fast as possible with as little delay because they wont get paid for any extra time they spend training you, which in the end leads to little to no actual on the job training.
about the only two good things about the job are the healthcare and the people you actually get to know. the other carriers are rather nice and helpful if over worked but the supervisors are hit and miss, some are friendly and helpful and others well your better off trying to figure it out on your own then asking for their help.
Pro érvek
healthcare and the people you meet
Kontra érvek
no time off always on call, supervisors usless or detrimental, work six days a week
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van