United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Mail Carrier

6 181 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 20 097 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Horrible Awful Place to work
City Carrier Assistant (CCA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waterford, NY2019, április 21.
The management sucks, the whole organization is top-heavy.

The managers don't trust anyone and will drive a masked car just to monitor you without you knowing and count your steps between mailboxes.

Entering work always feels like entering a warzone.

There are NO benefits for CCAs and no guaranteed time of making career, you simply have to wait your turn. It is NOT based on merits.

You are "Laid off" for 5 days at the end of your 360 days so they can get out of giving you any benefits.

No sick time. No days off. Always endless harassment from the managers. If I didn't answer my phone on a non-scheduled day I was greeted with threats the next day.

I was threatened when my uncle died and I needed a day to attend the funeral.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work place was entirely job related and no space at all for personal items. There was not enough parking spaces for the employees either.
City Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toa Alta, PR2019, április 21.
Job was as good, but depending on postmaster it was made complicated. Had several postmasters at my station during my work stay. Some made your job easier and others not quite so. My route was a mounted one with over 1300 possible deliveries. I got to know a lot of my customers by name and had a very comfortable delivery environment.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Postal Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ithaca, NY2019, április 20.
I have respect for the Postal Carriers that do this job, i tried and just wasn't fast enough on my feet.
Great place to work they pay you for the training and have good benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good career benefits are very satisfying
Mail carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richardson, TX2019, április 20.
Case up mail and deliver mail keep customers up to date on how we do business. Learned people skills and know my way around streets and businesses much better. Management could have been more understanding. Workplace culture everyone for themselves. Hardest part of job is management expectations. Most enjoyable finally hitting the street and doing the actual job. Cant complain
good benefits
Short breaks heavy workload
Post Office
City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Florida2019, április 20.
Job offers great pay however you don't have a life if you are not a regular carrier. If you are a CCA, you work when they want you to, which is all the time. They don't care anything about the employees or customers they only care about the mail being delivered. They don't want you talking to customers while on the route.
great pay
Kontra érvek
management sucks and they dont care anything about employees or customers
Horrible Top Management
Rural Route Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Findlay, OH 458402019, április 20.
The USPS is the WORST managed organization with which I have ever been associated or even have knowledge of. Managers above the level of front line supervisors were uniformly nasty, visionless and abusive - completely lacking of people or management skills.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Usps
CCA- City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Youngstown, OH2019, április 19.
No work-life balance at all... Decent money for my area, but no time for friends or family. Get ready to work 8 in a row minimum before a day off....
Usps
USPS Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fairfield, CA2019, április 19.
Case mail, deliver mail in Fairfield rural area, deliver express mail, priority mail, deliver Amazon packages. Pick up outgoing mail from varies locations.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
no fun to work at.
USPS Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fairbanks, AK2019, április 19.
Management expects so much out of you. They are very lazy and some have bad attitudes. It is better to be a clerk then you wont be watch from a computer of your every move.
good pay
bad management
mailtrucks and weather
City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, MI2019, április 19.
Everyday was something new and exciting . Customers were very friendly . Coworkers were very helpful in a time of need. Spent the majority of the time outdoors
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
dogs
Poor working environment
Rural Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bellefonte, PA2019, április 19.
Supervisors do not care about your safety and we were sometimes required to meet impossible deadlines. Carriers are set up to fail just to avoid raises and during mail count procedures are in place to ensure our route would lose money when in fact in was more work.
ok
USPS Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Staten Island, NY2019, április 19.
Very fast paced environment , extremely stressful cause or managements lack of knowledge,poor judgement and no common sense
. They just do what whoever upper management says. Always harassing employees this has gone on my whole career(33 years)
working alone outside
Kontra érvek
constantly being followed while performing our jobs
Staff
City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh-Durham, NC2019, április 19.
They are all stuck in there ways, they don’t like change and new people coming into the job, they talk about people n smile in they face. The job is great but the managers n older staff is horrible well 80% of them. I love my job but the people I work with make me not want to work there.
Stressful at times
Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2019, április 19.
Poorly Managed, there is often a change of management that effects the moral of the work place. The entire system is ever changing which puts stress on all the employees but ultimately falls on the person/people that have direct customer contact.
Pro érvek
Great for a self starter
Poor management
5,0
Great job
Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, április 18.
It was very challenging a lot of long days but I really like what did when I work for a post office. Something different you get to learn but it’s a lot of walking
Fast paced
Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elizabethtown, KY2019, április 18.
It’s a job that will make you or break you. It’s physical work and takes time to increase pace. That’s a lot of time from family when holidays come around.
Great pay
Demanding
For hard working People
Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  East Brunswick, NJ2019, április 18.
Alway working.
No time for chitchatting.
Fast past job.
New beginners barely gets a day off.
Hard work.
Always fallow the rules for safety's.
Good pay
Kontra érvek
Not enough for the work we do on the street.
Usps
City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Queens, NY2019, április 18.
The USPS is a great job for people who are looking to make money. This is not a job for you to have feelings and for anyone to get emotional by the way you are being treated. If you do not have real goals as to why you are doing this job then this job will break you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work
Mail-carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Osseo, MN2019, április 18.
It was a good job. I liked the people contact. I liked working outside. I felt I was giving the customers a real service
Felt good I was making a difference in their life.
Physical work, people contact
Unrealistic standards at times
Poorly managed
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond, VA2019, április 18.
CCA's are treated unfairly. 65 hour weeks are mandatory. Not a place to work if you have a family. The Post Office is broken and upper management refuses to acknowledge and fix the problems. You will be in tears every day. And they work you so many hours that the taxes taken out are equal to an entire day's pay, so they work you 6 days and you really only get 5 days pay.
Overworked
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van