United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Mail Carrier

7 342 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 23 387 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Working For The US Postal Service
Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2019, december 5.
The United Postal Service has management issues.Most of the management are unfriendly,they have zero people skills and are racially insensitive.It is totally unacceptable how they treat employees.And we are working way too many hours 12 - 14 Hours 6 days a week.
I miss my customers
USPS Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sumner, WA2019, december 5.
I loved my job ,rt and customers.
It was wonderful place to work for 34 yrs.
I was paid well, challenged most days so I never got bored.
My customers appreciated me and I appreciated them.
Chris
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful physical job but awesome benefits in the long term.
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Eagan, MN2019, december 5.
The job is physically very stressful and all consuming. But for those who are independently driven and can weather the first few years, this is one of the best places to work.
Don’t take this job
Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2019, december 5.
This job is for someone who is single, don’t have kids, and don’t want to see Their family or friends. They have no flexibility, no set schedules, you will LITERALLY WORK 6DAYS STRAIGHT 12 HOUR SHIFT EVERYDAY. YOU WILL BE DEAD TIRED AND YOUR BODY WILL SLOWLY BUT SHORTLY START SHUTTING DOWN. This job is very strenuous and stressful. Your checks will be nice because of the overtime they give you, but for 17$ hours it’s not worth it. Again This job is for someone who is single, don’t have kids, who don’t want no life, and someone who don’t mind NOT seeing family and friends.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work , very physical.
Rural Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sandy, OR2019, december 4.
Sorted,loaded and delivered all mail and parcels. When supervising I had 15 to 35 carriers. Assigned collections, reviewed daily workloads and maintained vehicle operations and safety issues. Handled customer service issues on the phone as well as in person.
Just...don't work here.
City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Batesville, AR2019, december 4.
It would take me more than dissertation length of characters, to describe this company. But i simply won't go to those lengths. The system in which they run, in terms of management/ employee relationships, are set in away where it is a constant battle. We as letter carriers have to rely heavily on our unions, just to be treated decently. The pay is pretty good, and the benefits are great. But it you value yourself, and your time, then look elsewhere.
Very tough job
Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bloomington, MN2019, december 4.
As a mail carrier you have to deal with all of mother nature's elements every day you work. You are also expected to finish your route in a certain time and most days will have an hour or more of extra mail to carry on top of your route. There isn't much time for anything other than working. I get to work around 7 a.m. and I won't be done until 8p.m. some nights (especially around the holidays). Most people start and quit within a few months! Only positive thing are the benefits.
The worst company
Letter Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2019, december 4.
I wish I never worked there. It takes a special person to survive in that horrific atmosphere. It was a nightmare to go to work each day. Everybody is miserable.
Not a good experience
Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salt Lake City, UT2019, december 4.
I worked there for 12 years. My fellow workers were great to work with. Management is terrible. We were never on the same team. They used intimidation and threat tactics to try to force you to go faster, and unless you were the very fastest you were always too slow. After 12 years I had had enough and quit, leaving this soul-sucking job behind.
Rca usps
Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Buckeye, AZ2019, december 4.
Working for the post office has its ups and downs. It is definitely a job that you either love or you hate. I left once and came back after two years, so what does that tell you??
Hard labor, unrewarding
Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA2019, december 3.
Throughtout my career in the Postal Services there was mandatory overtime all the time. In the beginning you're overworked and underpaid. I worked every Sunday and Holiday. Unprofessional supervision in various Of locations. My Mental health was always at risk. I never felt appreciated no matter what. A complete burnout.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The worse company to work
USPS Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Clermont, FL2019, december 3.
The Supervisors treat RCAs as slaves. The work environment is horrible. There is no support or recognition from management. The paid is good but you don't have any benefits. You lose your social and family life. You have to be available 7 days a week.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As long as you complete your daily work, things are ok
POSTAL SERVICE MAIL CARRIER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bristol, CT2019, december 3.
Working for the postal service is not a bad job, but sometimes the hours are very long especially around the holidays
Minimal supervision required to do the job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great benefits, hard work, and no real advancement opportunities unless you are family or good friends with upper management.
Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minneapolis, MN2019, december 3.
They are bias, prejudice, the only thing offered us good benefits. The pay is not worth the elements and physical demand. They are not willing to let you move up unless you kiss up or be mean to everyone. It is not worth it to work for a company that doesn't appreciate or reward hard work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work six days a week and sometimes more
City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Bergen, NJ2019, december 3.
Management doesn't really care about it's employees, as long as the mail is delivered that is all they care about. They put you on a specific time constraint even if it is a lot of mail.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good pay, a lot of favoritism.
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Jackson, TX2019, december 3.
A good job with good pay the downsides are working in all weather conditions and being used to do other peoples job who slacked off all day it also takes a long time to move up to a "regular".
Scheduling sucks
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Clara, CA2019, december 3.
The first few months its every day. From Thanksgiving to Christmas you work a lot of overtime. Employees are nice and helpful. The only thing that is hard is the schedule
Usps
City Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2019, december 3.
This is a great experience, learning and meeting new people everyday in all types of different fields of work... as well as professionalism. Also teaches how to work with the challenges of weather conditions...
Secure Job, Good Work Environment
USPS Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Staten Island, NY2019, december 3.
The pay is fair for the level of work to be done. It is a difficult job, but I was stationed at 550 Manor Rd and their supervising and management staff and other employees were all incredibly helpful in the adjustment period of learning the expectations of the job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is terrible. Out to get you instead of promoting growth.
City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2019, december 3.
Terrible company. Management are people who all of a sudden do not care about anything but numbers. Management is terrible. Out to get you instead of promoting growth.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van