United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: MHA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
34 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 731 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hours are long but pay is good. If you don’t like working 12+ hrs this job will not be for you. Also management is high and mighty but if you focus on getting paid it might not affect you
Munkahelyi kultúra
First and foremost, you have to be thick skinned. The majority of management could care less about you. There are exceptions to the rule, but they are far and in between. At large city plants, night time shifts always get overtime announcements. There are a lot of people that do not work, and the ones that do, are ridden pretty hard with almost zero appreciation. I have only worked with three management members that are worth working hard for. The rest are just immature adults who are on a power trip. The work is rough on your body, but is easy enough. The money is incredible for how easy the work is. There are awesome people at the plant, but you have to be careful what you tell anyone. All in all, if you keep your head down and just work, its not a bad job.
compensation
90% of management, childish adults, poor organization
Munkahelyi kultúra
OverallMy experience working at United States Postal Service is terrible there is no work life balance and management has their favorites that get the easy jobs along with people who have seniority expect to be treated like complete garbage when working as an mha I recommend to stay far away from the Oshkosh p&DC
Munkahelyi kultúra
Run away fast!!! This company will put you in an early grave. Ever heard of "going postal"? Managers have/get no respect. Coworkers are messy. There is a lot of bad energy in that place.
Pro érvek
The money is there if you want it.
Kontra érvek
You have to desperately want the money.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The environment is a little toxic top to bottom people do not know how to talk to people. The pay is alright. The overtime is the best part of the job.
Union
In there all day
Munkahelyi kultúra
The United States Postal Service is a great place to work.I am absolutely comfortable there and appreciate my supervisors and Managers they treat me fairly.I love the Diversity of the company and my coworkers are a hard working bunch of people.
Large work areas
Kontra érvek
The cafeteria seriously needs an upgrade of the menu.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You will basically work at least 6 days a week during the night and dedicate your life to the post office. A lot of heavy lifting and repetitive work. Expect micromanagement until you become a regular.
Munkahelyi kultúra
When you push in for work you automatically become a working slave for eight hours. You have to beg for a fifteen minute break and thirty minute lunch break. And don't think going home on time with a last fifteen minutes break at the end of the shift.
Pro érvek
A check after two weeks.
Slave labor
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is very beneficial and work friendly. You can learn a lot about the post office and make some good money in the process. The supervisors are extremely active and willing to help you learn and grow.
Pro érvek
Opportunity to learn and grow in the company
Kontra érvek
Time spent away from family
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my time there amazing learning experience I got to work with a great crew of misfits and it made my shift amazing on flats 1st shift team was awesome it sucked being move to other places or have to go to the ASF but other than that getting to leave at 230am was awesome just all around good times.
Pro érvek
Pay, leave on time for the most part, crew
Kontra érvek
Managers, transfer to ASF, clicks that try to make your shift sucks (regulars)
Munkahelyi kultúra
I got hired for a MHA position, please read below.The hiring process took about 6 weeks from the time you apply online til you start orientation. Orientation is 3 days 1st 2 days are 9hrs on a zoom meeting, 3rd day is from 9-1. Then you start working that night. They never tell you this in orientation please read. The post office will work you 6 days a week appox 68-72hrs a week. You will work these hours until you become a career position, now please understand that could take 6 months to 2yrs. You will not have a work life balance, your life will be dedicated to the post office. Now understand if you do sacrifice your life to get that career spot once you do you drop down to 5 days a week 8hrs a day. I hope this works for you, if your a single parent like me this will not work for you. Best of luck hope this helps out.
Pension and health benefits
No work life balance
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is horrid. They overwork you, expect you to accept that there will be no room for a personal life and that they can call you in and make you stay even after a 12 hour shift. You have to work 12 hours for 6-7 days. Sure, the benefits are good, but there are many more jobs out there so much better. The management ignores you unless they need you, and then they treat you like a child. Don’t work here, especially as an MHA. (Mail handler)
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Long hours, over worked, no personal life, bad management
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management was very unorganized The work was great but there wasn't any training. Pay was low and not a friendly place to work. The benefits were poor and the work load was very intense
Munkahelyi kultúra
The money and hours are great but the upper management at the Cincinnati NDC is absolutely horrible!!! I would wanna work there again but I left With our saying anything I just never showed up again so they won’t hire me back
Munkahelyi kultúra
I don’t want to talk about it . It’s very unprofessional & not organized. They need to do better but the work there is easy as can be honestly speaking
Munkahelyi kultúra
Just like any other warehouse job; loading/unloading packages. Separating parcels by zip codes. Separating tubs and trays; putting them in the right equipment to be distributed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The USPS offers good pay and benefits but its very unorganized and very unprofessional.Management has a horrible way of communicating with the employees they yell at you constantly and never train you you only learn from making mistakes from watching your fellow coworkers. Alot of people resign from this place it has a very high turn over.Iam currently looking for another job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The USPS is a national recognize name, but the work is very hard and we are very underpaid. I was told when you are turned over to career status things get better, but how long does someone have to wait until USPS feels the need to turn over?????
Munkahelyi kultúra
I applied, did interview and orientation. Management lie and promise about everything just so that the person accepts the job. I was told I was going to work a specific schedule (that worked for me), however, after orientation, I was given a complete different schedule I was not okay with because I was commuting one hour and a half from the facility. I spoke to various supervisors and I was told that schedule would only be for 2 weeks even after I said I couldn’t do it. The post master told me “welcome to the post office” with an arrogant attitude as if this is what always goes on and it’s nothing new. I resigned 4 days later. It just didn’t work to get up at 2am to be at work at 4am. It was a terrible experience. It was a waste of time and money. If you have a life, with this job, you WON’T.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management have no idea what they are doing and there is a power struggle within the management team. One supervisor would ask meto go an area to work, then a different supervisor would say listen to me, not the other.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You get to play with mail and work with cool nice people you also get 2 15 minutes breaks to relax. The management is very hands on with helping the team..