United States Postal Service
3,4 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Loader/Unloader

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
33 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 27 424 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job great Pay very fast work environment worked 50 plus hours per week get paid bi weekly and get breaks and lunch within 8 hours of working your 12 hour shift
Munkahelyi kultúra
I found myself getting real intune with the job and overtime was the best part $25 overtime during holidays. I was taking care of the bills and rent. If I could go back I would.
Good money
Poor relations
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you can get the right supervisor this place can be fun and enjoyable to work at, but the downside is if you don't get a decent supervisor you will not enjoy going in at all
Munkahelyi kultúra
I stayed in shape for the time of me being there. great people, funny conversation. The machine will get jammed alot thur out the day..gloves are very need to prevent cuts
Pro érvek
You pay for your own food
Breaks are long enough
Munkahelyi kultúra
You can make great friends & people in the work place,meet the requirements in show up & on time you should be great work is very easy in you will learn fast
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved working for company but needed more money and they are union so tenure decides full time or not. But if you start out 18-20 you'll make great money by the time you're 30.
Pro érvek
So many benefits and security of job
Kontra érvek
Part time for a long time
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a fairly easy job, you’re in charge of loading the trucks or unloading. All you have to do is remember what states go into each truck. It can be fast paced at times but normally someone will come to help, when you get backed up.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working in a fast paced environment helped me to improve my time management and organizational skills. The management were always willing to help and lend a hand when needed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a very cool place to work with some really cool workers and the benefits were very good but you got them after a year of working there. Money wasn’t enough for the work you do and the hours weren’t flexible
Pro érvek
Great people, amazing benefits.
Kontra érvek
Very little hours at minimum wage
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's hard all the way thru. First your an unloader which is a non stop unloading of heavy and different size boxes, sometimes you have a partner and sometimes you have to unload 26 cans yourself! But that's only on a rare occasion. Then there's loading g the trucks, which is just as hard as doing the unloading, but there's a certain way you have to put them in. Employees are awesome. After working here, I'll never forget how UPS are hard workers for sure!.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was fast paced. Only worked about 3 and a half hours tops. Health care was all paid for by the company. The union was supportive. I enjoyed myself as a worker there.
Health Care
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hardest part of my job is having to deal with my supervisor. If you want to work at a place where the harder you work, the more they expect but the less they care then ups is the job for you.
Kontra érvek
short breaks, lousy management, low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
everyday i would load and unload trucks with mail, management was relaxed, and so was everyone else, the hardest part of my job was waiting for a truck, but what i loved most about my job was that there was never really a rush but everything always seemed to be moving at a fast pace.
Pro érvek
the people where always helpful
Munkahelyi kultúra
This place is an absolutely terrible place to work. They are training these so called Supervisors, and they are just horrible. They don't know how to talk to people. They are mean. Then men are sexist unless you slob on their knobs. You have to do the worst work to get to a driver position or management position. It is ridiculous. they need better management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast paced for a short 5 hour shift. No dress code. It is a nice place to work but if you don’t keep up you will slow everything down no matter what you are doing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast pace loading and scanning packages Learned a lot about postal service Management was ok Workplace was cool but unstable at times Everybody didn't get alone Good team work sometimes
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice job to have if you like to stay active. There is a lot going on in the building so you should be aware at all times. They also have employee appreciation day once a month and they cookout for everyone at the job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enlist as a Marine after this job, I sweat more and worked harder as an off loader then I did in the Marines. Shifts were short 3 to 4 hours but I don't know if anyone would have the stamina to continue beyond the 4 hour shifts.
Munkahelyi kultúra
what UPS is big on is safety and productivity. They did that very well and professionally. Hardest part of working at UPS was in the beginning keeping up with the boxes but after the fourth day you will get use to it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Did not like working there was treated very unfairly taken advantage of. Was only there for a couple months before I quit do to being treated unfairly and poorly
na
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would love to work for this company again. the environment was great, everyone worked as a whole to complete the same objectives, getting package's outbound.