United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Lead Clerk

Munkakör megnevezése
Lead Clerk24 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
24 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 25 584 értékelés megtekintése
Hire experienced managers
Good pay with excellent benefits.if you are lazy don’t apply to work in Postal Service. Because we need commitment from you that you care about our postal service.
Munkahelyi kultúra
None is good. They expect too much from the employee. The more you work the more you get bullies! Run away from this company. It is a federal prison. Don't work here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Over all a good company to work for .
Go to work every day on time and do the best job that you can, and you’re going to be alright. Ask a lot of questions and for more training if you feel that you need it.
Pro érvek
Job security and fair pay
Kontra érvek
Lot of confusion on the job and two many poorly trained employees.
2,0
Good benefits
Great for 401k,security,insurance keeps going up,terrible eye/dental benefits,great advancement if you are a pretty girland alot of backstabbers plus if you are a muslim you can spend time on your cell phone most of the day. Union is now owned by management. Check the facts....
Challenging and agravating
I worked in a small office and got to train on all aspects of the job. From mechanical maintenance of sorting machines to stock control to customers service. Bulk mail clerk with a 3 million dollar revenue earned annually.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast pace and customer oriented
Great job to be at. There are great benefits over time and there is always room for growth and advancement in this field. You learn patience and leadership skills.
2,0
Terrible
One of worries I ever had. I will not recommend anyone to this job. You must have strong mind to deal with ignorance. These managers talk to you like you are a kid and no respect. They forget their human and they're human.
Challenging
I’m proud to be an employee here where I learned a lot of entry level, work ethics, customer services, time management, communication with employees, meeting critical time scheduling.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people to work with and learn from
I learned how to multitask and how to delegate task to others and also to work as a team. A typical day is fast paced and everyone relies on each other to get the job done which solidifies teamwork
Munkahelyi kultúra
Secure job with great benefits
Productive fun place to work great pay and benefits. Job security and advancement. Helped customers mail out packages and mail. Very laid back work environment.
Pay, benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work for the post office for 24 years 18 as a part time flexi. Finally rec d a job as a level 7 clerk. New post master comes in I get hurt fell down stairs on the job and now they are retaliating by abolishing my job the day I return. I worked 4-1230 He now wants to make it 930-6. Should be a law against retaliation on an employee.
Good pay andretirement
Management control issues
My experience was good
Open the unit daily, supply the clerk with the necessary tools/supplies that was needed, count cash at end of day for the bank deposit, enjoyed helping the customers, sales of products, pleasant co-workers
Life Time Job
Serviced 36 excellent years for the USPS had many different positions excellent upward mobility program over all great job. Would highly recommend employment with this company, excellent benefits, paid leave excellent pay.
Excellent pay
Overtime
Munkahelyi kultúra
Long hour lots of overtime decent pay for all the work
no time for home life 90% of time at work especially during holidays

you will be expected to be at work
Company that has good Benfits
A company that has great benefits. Hard work, and good pay.
I have made some Great Friends at USPS and have meet some Great People in different communities.
Pay/Benifits
Too many to talk about
Unorganized Dog eat Dog environment
Worked for the USPS six years, I was expected to do way more work than what I was actually paid for; the postal service is continually downsizing putting more jobs and heavier work loads on employees. Starting pay is ok although part time.
Paid vacation
Breaks often shortened
Fast paced
Working at the post office is fast paced with deadlines for delivering mail. As a ,my responsibility was to sort mail in preparation for the carriers to take to the street. It is challenging at times as we are dependent on receiving raw mail from the sorting plant arrive on time in order for us to get it ready for the carriers.

Staffing is always challenging as we are staffed at a minimum FTE.
Job security
Short staffed often
I love my jobs
I am lead clerk. A typical day of work entails giving specific orders in order to expedite mail flow. The most tulmultuous part of my job is performance assessments. My optimistic heart always wants to see the good in my collogues but sometimes that is not the case. But overall, I am very grateful for my job.
job security
Kontra érvek
not much room for growth.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A day in the life of usps emp;loyee
Its very steady, if you like a straight 8 hour day of work and go home.
The USPS pays well, has great benefits, and is a very stable job, and its been a very good career for me.
Pro érvek
stability, benefits, retiremment benefits, good pay.
Tenured Federal USPS Professional
Structure with Hardline policy and procedure. Employees must be physically fit, positions are often very labor intensive in any position. Great benefits and security clearance levels due to Federal employment.
Federal Unionized Clerk with craft transferability
Kontra érvek
No room for upper level management advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible work Culture-but pays well.
Mundane employment. Employer does not want ideas or a better way of doing something. Punch in, punch out. Horrible place to work for any reason other than pay and benefits.
Pro érvek
Great Pay, good benefits, job security.
Negative atmosphere
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés