United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Lead Associate

24 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 739 értékelés megtekintése
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lower managent is stressed by upper management which is passed onto clerks.
Lead sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2019, május 1.
Lower management does not have enough experience and not prone to listen to senior clerks. Not enough clerks to get job done efficiently. More understanding, flexibility. Inability to get rid of slackers, clerks and supervisors included.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Not co worker friendly
Great Job
Lead Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Longwood, FL2019, március 1.
Good money with great benefits. Options for overtime, flexible schedules. Management may be poor depending on location. Make good relationships and you can make the postal service a career.
Productive, responsible and Fun
T-7 Lead Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Woodbridge, VA2019, február 19.
Start off Sorting Packages, and getting the mail out for delivery on time.
Then Opened the window on time, and get ready to give great customer service.
Made sure everyone had what they need and were doing the job correctly
Great Pay
No time for family
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lead Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, november 16.
I was great at customer inquries solving problems.Great sales clerk and lead. Co-workers helping each other .Several holidays. Great vacation paid time.Room to grow if you want to.busy during holiday period.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Many unreasonable tasks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
There was no fun while working at the post office.
Lead Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2018, szeptember 14.
A typical day at the post office is to provide customer service to customers. Management in the post office was the worst I have ever seen. The hardest part of the job was standing up for 8 hours.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
No growth
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my job at the postal service.
Lead Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, szeptember 12.
I did not want to retire just yet but there was no jobs opening for window clerks here in california. My e-reassign was never approved. And I needed to come home.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
1,0
Veterans apply!
Lead Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Agawam, MA2018, február 22.
This corporate culture is evolving. New hires today are basically pack mules unless they have previous advanced technical skills or invincible desire for upward mobility. Older applicants have no opportunities for advancement. Young people, and veterans with skills are sure to tap into immediate career paths.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
2,0
Great job
Lead Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salinas, CA2018, február 20.
Management difficult to work for. Some members of management treat people with great disrespect. Often displaying unfair and disparate treatment. Not following FMLA guidelines
Pro érvek
Decent salary, good benefits.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
productive
Lead Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Haven, CT2017, szeptember 12.
My work day is pretty repetitive, every morning I would clock in, put my belongings away, count my drawer and start the day. The post office is a very fast paste environment, we are always moving, there is always something to do. Customers are always In and out so there's always work to be done. The most enjoyable part of the job is the smiles on the customers face, helping them resolve issues and selling stamps because they are getting very creative with the stamp collection.
Munkahelyi kultúra
laughter was contagious and humor was appreciated with co workers
Lead Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Smyrna, DE2017, szeptember 5.
My job duties consists of being very knowledge, detailed, ability to count and keep up with all the changes of the Postal Service. Typical work week was steady. The hardest part of the job was sometimes dealing with the public, could be overwhelming at times. Since I enjoyed my job as a Lead Sales and Service Associate (LSSA) I was satisfied with jobs duties and responsibilities. Management did not play a crucial role because I came already equipped and taught my supervisor some of the requirements of the position.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Poor Overseeers
Lead Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lanett, AL2017, augusztus 18.
If management was trained and often check for performance the Postal Service could be a better place. If they were to take notice of the many employees and there issues and health it could be a better place.
great pay health care
bad management
Secure and stable job
Lead Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Santa Monica, CA2017, augusztus 14.
After 21 years of employment I've acquired a great amount of knowledge. The job has become highly bureaucratic with low skilled management incapable of performing basic duties due to lack of knowledge over the jobs they're assigned to oversee. They lack social skills, customer service and basic fundamentals necessary to ensure a productive pleasant work environment.
Pro érvek
Vacations, federal holidays and sick time
Ghetto minded unknowledgable management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great training, pay, & benefits under the civil service retirement system which ended in 2004 now all benefits are based on fed empl retirement sys.
Lead Window Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bellflower Compton Pac Pal Sta Monica Lynwood, Ca2017, július 31.
The job itself was demanding, with great training and compensation. The work place atmosphere needs improvement. The supv as well as the employees need to follow well balanced work place guides and regulations. Other than that, I LOVED my job and my postal career.
Great job
Kontra érvek
To many employees, craft and mgmt don't adhere to workplace guidelines
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lead Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Detroit, MI2016, szeptember 23.
Worked for PO for 34 years. In the beginning was good, but towards my retirement was not. Some management became to relaxed in work ethics.
Pro érvek
Interacting with the people & money
Kontra érvek
Short breaks or no breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a family oriented environment, must be willing to work different shifts.
Lead Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lexington, KY2016, augusztus 3.
Working at the post office afforded me many pleasures and opportunities, including the adoption of my daughter. The pay was good and many opportunities for overtime. However, if you do have children, it is difficult to spend the time you would like with them.
Good pay and benefits
Shift work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
I enjoyed working for Postal Service
Lead Sales Associatee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2015, október 16.
There was never a dull time working at the Postal Service, I enjoyed meeting people, coworkers worked as a team. When problems was presented we worked as a team to solve and find a answer. When unruly customers came inside the store, we would warn the each other to be on there best behavior. The many diner we received was because of the team working together.
Pro érvek
Example: we eat many pizza lunch together from management.
Sometimes long hours.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 32Nem 6Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Company to work for with excellent benefits
Lead Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2015, október 7.
Great Company to work for with excellent advancement opportunities and excellent benefits. Develop excellent work ethics and training was continuous to be proficient,
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 26Nem 6Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Abetter working conditions at this time
Lead Sells and Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Beckley, WV2015, június 13.
I learn to be patience with people.
I enjoy working with my co-workers
The hardest part of my job is getting up of the morning and being patience.
the most enjoyable part is when I help a customer mail a package and they are truly grateful they came to my office and I was able to provide them with the packaging and pricing they needed.
good benifits
stressful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A most interesting and stimulating place to work.
lead sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flushing, NY2015, január 27.
The Postal Service maintains an efficient workplace where mail processing can be performed at a top level. A typical day of work starts with the distribution of incoming mail to the various letter carriers and postal truck drivers. As the retail services window opened, I schedule the sales associates and designate them to their work stations. I kept a log of which stamps and products are needed for the associates to sell. I take the cash and bank card receipts from the window clerks at closing and prepare deposits to the bank. I've learned about delivery processing of various classes of mail and why things "happen" to pieces in the mail stream. While some of my managers have been demanding over the many years, the majority have been cooperative with me, as they see how efficient and independently I can work. My co-workers and I had a good relationship and worked well with me. The hardest part of the job was dealing with irate customers. Sometimes you have to use psychology to satisfy them. The most enjoyable part of the job was going home knowing that I made a difference that day.
5 weeks vacation per year, good health benefits, pension
Kontra érvek
traveling to work in all weather, ie. snowstorms
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working with customers
Lead Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Syracuse, Ny2013, szeptember 17.
My day started with reviewing coverage on the counter and making sure I had enough people for high traffic times of day. I took care of customer accounts and the previous days financial records. I spoke with managers about things that needed to be done.I spoke to fellow employees about anything I needed support on.I checked our merchandise display and supplies needed. The hardest part of my job could be calming an irate customer. I was very good at this and was usually able to help without having my supervisor involved. After so many years in the area I came to know many of the families and businesses I dealt with.
Pro érvek
Job incentives and awards we very nice.
Kontra érvek
When we didn't have enough coverage it put an added burden and long lines.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van