United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: File Clerk/Office Assistant

Munkakör megnevezése
File Clerk/Office Assistant127 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
127 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 25 868 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was working as an assistance holiday clerk, on daily basis I am part of production team at the back of the office. We sort received bulk packages from Amazon, other mailing offices and external courier, scanned all incoming mails and distribute to different routes for delivery. The job is more physical and you need to be a hard working person to accomplish certain task. The most enjoyable part of the job is free food and coffee.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The position I was hired for was a temp. position due to Covid19. Poor management from the post master to the supervisors. They will fire and let people go but still expect the job to be done with less people. Post Master looks down on most of the employees and doesn’t care if you’re 4 people short everyday. You can make money for sure but it isn’t worth the stress and no life balance. Not for everyone.
Pay
Temp position. Poor management. No work-home life balance
Munkahelyi kultúra
over all it is a great place to work if you can keep up the heavy lifting, pulling and the repetitive work load. The people you work with is just like any other work environment some good some not so good. but not there to make friends there to work. If just so happen to make a friend or two is a plus(bonus). Management is like any other some good at what they do some are not. Great place to work!!!!
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
You’re basically expected to work like a robot. Management has crazy expectations of you and rarely hop in too help. Very minimum training they throw you out to the wolves and expect you to learn everything in one go. Very stressful. Painful on the feet and body. Definitely not for everyone.
High Wage
No breaks, Hostile Work Environment, Rude Management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Big disfunctionional family. You start with a whole team and slowly everyone disappears to another section of the building. Pretty much everyone wears earbuds so nobody talks.
Hella overtime
Tiirrreeeed and sleepy
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had the opportunity to learn a lot about the postal service, packages and interacting with customers.
You have to be willing to learn, then work hard so that the supervisors can see your potential.

I excelled at what they gave me to do so i was quickly promoted from scanning packages to the pick up window.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its mostly scanning and sorting. The sorting takes forever no matter how many people help because there's only one giant scanner in the center of the room rather than everyone having their own. Its ok if you like doing the same bland and monotonous task for hours. Also they would not let you leave, there was always a neverending amount of work. I'd always have to draw the line in the sand and declare that I'm leaving. There was also an issue with the paycheck. They would always pay for only half of the hours worked and I'd have to twist arms to get the rest of it- that was for both paycheck I earned.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My experience at El Reno was much better than my experience at Bethany. I wish the staff at El Reno could have been the staff at Bethany, I might still be employed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast pace environment and friendly atmosphere which I greatly enjoyed. Temporary position I wish had been permanent. Great group to work with. No major issues.
Munkahelyi kultúra
New to the workforce and gave no one to question my availability and work ethic. Learned what I didn't know and found it interesting to work on. When working in a warehouse, it's a lot of work but acknowledging how mail is being scanned and processed, it takes team work and organization.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my work at the post office I learn a lot about the postal operations and the way and the reason why there are postal classifications
It is important that the mail will be handled and processed accurately people can get their mail and packages when they expect them within their normal daily expected process
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working there I wish it wasn’t only temporary work . I wish I could work there full time come back as a clerk or even a driver . It was a very good place to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good place to work with good leadership and helpful co-workers. Solid training and I learn something new every day. Solid pay to start. room to grow.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked there as holiday clerk assistant. I enjoyed working there. Co-workers and supervisors were very helpful and friendly. i wish I could work there permanently.
Friendly environment
too much physical work
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at USPS there were certain things i did not agree with but it was done because it was my job. All of my superiors were great , i got along with everyone.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was very fast paced, heavy and very diverse but it made the time go by very fast. You have to work with a large group of people and work around heavy machinery as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
So much to do and learn from the staff who are all so helpful to teach you what you need to do the job right and work smart. Hardest was zip codes, but when you got it you got it. Co-workers made it enjoyable to work there./
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at a delivery office, so our office would receive the mail after being sorted at a plant. I sorted packages, moving non-stop. I would work up to 11 hours without a lunch, however I felt incredibly accomplished and enjoyed the people I worked with.

Pros: high pay, incredible benefits, very active (I lost 7 pounds in the month and a half I was there)

Cons: Long hours, lots of work, and you are expected to fit your schedule around them, the holidays are very intense
Munkahelyi kultúra
We always write team player in descriptions, but working at the post office was wholeheartedly a team effort on a daily basis. Everyone's job has a purpose that correlates with the rest of the team. One hand literally washes the other. Hoboken prides itself in great customer service and they honor that goal.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Follow instructions and always be on time
Be confident and reliable

Know your worth Be honest

Polite and friendly and happy with coworkers

Be responsible , respectful and courteous
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great learning experience for someone trying to figure out if a job at USPS is for them. Very demanding when it comes to scheduling, a little rough on the body for physical labor but very friendly atmosphere overall.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés