United States Postal Service

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: File Clerk/Office Assistant

114 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 149 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
very fast paced and heavy work. time goes by faster.
Holiday Clerk Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Corona, CA2020, január 21.
The job was very fast paced, heavy and very diverse but it made the time go by very fast. You have to work with a large group of people and work around heavy machinery as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great coworkers and time flies as the work flow is very fast paced.
Holiday Clerk Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hilo, HI 967202020, január 18.
So much to do and learn from the staff who are all so helpful to teach you what you need to do the job right and work smart. Hardest was zip codes, but when you got it you got it. Co-workers made it enjoyable to work there./
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and long hours
Holiday Clerk Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Urbana, IL2020, január 14.
I worked at a delivery office, so our office would receive the mail after being sorted at a plant. I sorted packages, moving non-stop. I would work up to 11 hours without a lunch, however I felt incredibly accomplished and enjoyed the people I worked with.

Pros: high pay, incredible benefits, very active (I lost 7 pounds in the month and a half I was there)

Cons: Long hours, lots of work, and you are expected to fit your schedule around them, the holidays are very intense
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great experience, learned a lot
Holiday Clerk Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hoboken, NJ2020, január 13.
We always write team player in descriptions, but working at the post office was wholeheartedly a team effort on a daily basis. Everyone's job has a purpose that correlates with the rest of the team. One hand literally washes the other. Hoboken prides itself in great customer service and they honor that goal.
Great job with benefits
Holiday Clerk Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hazelwood, MO2020, január 6.
Follow instructions and always be on time
Be confident and reliable
Know your worth Be honest
Polite and friendly and happy with coworkers
Be responsible , respectful and courteous
Great
Holiday Clerk Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fall River, MA2020, január 4.
A great learning experience for someone trying to figure out if a job at USPS is for them. Very demanding when it comes to scheduling, a little rough on the body for physical labor but very friendly atmosphere overall.
Fast paced environment
Holiday Clerk Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lutz, FL2020, január 1.
Employees are friendly, helpful, management is more focused on productivity enjoyed people I met and worked it, was only their a short time, management will work with you on Flexibility as a Temp.
Nothing is Free
Short breaks
Best place to work
Holiday Clerk Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2019, december 31.
It is a federal Government job. I was hired as a Holiday clerk. It is a fun place to work. Every Christmas season Post office hire people for the holiday work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, Fun and full of comraderie among staff!!
Holiday Assistant Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2019, december 28.
Work place that requires and demands staff are on time, work hard, are safe and productive at all times. No short cuts, although you are always allowed to find what works best for you and do things your own way to be more efficient with your time and energy. Very good place to work!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast-paced working environment demanding physical and strenuous work effort and abilities.
HOLIDAY CLERK ASSISTANT (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Barrigada, GU2019, december 13.
As a Holiday Clerk Assistant, perform basically a majority of work as Postal Service Employee. Work is physically demanding of the body where you are dealing with heavy lifting, pushing, pulling, carrying, etc. of mail or containers. Co-workers and pay is good. Ideal job for younger aged generation. May not be ideal for older ones. Constantly on your feet and moving with alot of walking required. If you desire good pay and have the strength and stamina, this is ideal.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Does not follow California's Labor laws
Holiday Clerk Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pasadena, CA2019, december 11.
It was nothing how it was described in the job description. They didn't train you they just throw you there and get mad if you made a mistake. By law we need to take a break working 2 hours and sometimes they send you almost at your 5th hour working there, once you come back they send you home. Very disorganized. You will think is the Postal office they will follow more the labor laws. They hobestly seemed they dobt care.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Run! Run fast as you can.
Clerk Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2019, december 7.
Let’s just get to it. Co workers are super cool, informative, helpful, and chill. They make coming into work better and they can relate to anything you’re going through. Cons! MANGEMENT period the supervisor talk to you like trash! expect you to move at a 2 second pace, & not be tired. You only get one day off And it’s not consistent, your start shift can be as early as 3am or 4am. You are expected to do
11-12 hour shift's! Your outside life is non existent so forget about that. It’s all about the post office n nothing else.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Fast paced job
Holiday Clerk Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenville, SC2019, november 21.
A typical day at work it's a very fast paced job, has great pay; could be long hours including working weekends. culture at post office could be better.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working as a holiday clerk assistant
Holiday Clerk Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, november 1.
A typical day was not so bad because it was enough to keep workers busy but it wasn’t overwhelming when all the parcels came in. When it got closer to Christmas then things got hectic.
Good Experience
Holiday Clerk Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Parkville, MD2019, október 23.
It was a good experience, learning new things with the company. Worked so hard my body was very sore by the time I got off from work. The weather was very cold.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard work and long hours
Holiday Clerk Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego County, CA2019, október 9.
I worked as an HCA (Holiday Clerk Assistant) for two Christmas seasons at the Post Office in my area. It's a great way to lose some weight and put on some muscle in a short time because it's the most physically demanding job. Throwing boxes, moving equipment, and loading and unloading semi-trailers was pretty much what the job was as I was assigned as a Dispatch Clerk, i.e., loading dock. Sorting packages for final delivery and distributing box mail was also part of the job.

Pay is not bad for what it is, and there's lots of overtime. Since I regularly got my 40 in per week, plus a few hours OT, when they had me come in for a sixth day in a week it was all time-and-a-half for 8-10 hours. You're limited to 60 hours per week. It's a union shop so you work under union rules even though you're not required to join the union.

Management is old school. Too many people think they're the boss when they have no actual authority. Several managers were on-duty at any one time, and it wasn't unusual for two different managers to tell you to do two different tasks at the same time, or two different ways to do the same task. Every manager had their priority tasks (Do my task first!).

Overall, though, the best holiday job out there. Great way to make some cash in a short period of time.
Pro érvek
Quick cash for holiday work. Can lead to secure, long-term employment with retirement.
Kontra érvek
It can take several years to establish yourself.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Temporary job for holidays
Holiday Clerk Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glens Falls, NY2019, október 6.
Was a temporary job, but I did observe the following; Union based, so pecking order stands. Employees are overwhelmed with the job. All employees look 10yrs older then they really are. Personality conflicts are drama-based. I knew I was a temp, so just kept quiet and did my job. Good place for fast buck during the holiday season.
Fast-buck for holiday work
Too much union drama!!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
holiday clerk assistant! great pay if you can survive
Holiday Clerk Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, szeptember 30.
PLENTY PEOPLE QUIT AFTER THEIR FIRST DAY! I WAS PREGNANT AND LUCKILY THE GUY MANAGERS WERE NICE TO GIVE ME MANY BREAKS, BUT THE FEMALE MANAGERS ARE POWER CRAZY AND YOU WILL PROBABLY HAVE ISSUES WITH THEM MORE. IM NOT SURE IF WHAT THEYRE DOING IS EVEN LEGAL BUT IF YOU DONT CHALLENGE IT THEY WILL HAVE YOU WORKING 14 HOURS A DAY OR MORE. IN YOUR INTERVIEW THEY WILL SAY MINIMUM 10 HOURS AND MAXIMUM 12, BUT ONCE YOU GET TO YOUR LOCATION THEY HAVE THEIR OWN RULES. UNDERSTAND THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY RIGHTS AT ALL!!! You will be USED and TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF! They dont care about you because you are temporary! There is nobody you can complain to (your not in the union), they would rather just let you go, being 100% honest. You will be lifting heavy boxes and pushing heavy huge carts from one side of the building to the other. (if your placed in the warehouse)... you will be sorting mail or lifting boxes and a couple other easy things if your at an actual station.. If you dont have a life or kids or if you just really need the money then this is the perfect job for you. I would work there again only to make some fast money for the 6 weeks.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 23Nem 1Jelentés
Holiday Temp Job
Holiday Clerk Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newnan, GA2019, szeptember 29.
I worked as a holiday clerk assistant for 6 weeks. I enjoyed the people I worked with! It could be hectic in the office with carriers processing mail during the holidays. There were a lot of packages to process! We were able to work overtime. The first few days were tough adjusting to being on my feet all day but it got better! We were allowed to listen to music while working so that definitely helped pass the time while working. Overall, I enjoyed the experience. We also had a party for the temps on our last day!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Holiday Clerk Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Niagara Falls, NY2019, szeptember 26.
Very Busy, you must follow the rules and regulations based upon work guide lines. If there was something that you don't know my greatest suggestion is to ask questions and do your work.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van