United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: File Clerk/Office Assistant

Munkakör megnevezése
File Clerk/Office Assistant138 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
138 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 463 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was working as an assistance holiday clerk, on daily basis I am part of production team at the back of the office. We sort received bulk packages from Amazon, other mailing offices and external courier, scanned all incoming mails and distribute to different routes for delivery. The job is more physical and you need to be a hard working person to accomplish certain task. The most enjoyable part of the job is free food and coffee.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not great communication with employees about job duties and how to be effective, organized and efficient was not communicated well among the various peoplel
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am excited to start working here and further my career hopefully.. I felt at home when I was doing my interview she gave me a sense of comfort. Excited.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked as a PSE for a office as a Holiday Clerk. Throwing parcels, putting up mail in the PO Boxes and delivering ADVO to the carriers cases. All of the people here were nice and fun to be around. Post master was never in the building but when she was she played favorites and it showed which eventually is not going to end well. Overall a great place to work without the Postmaster who is there.
Pro érvek
fun people, pay, flexibility, work environment
racism
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Decent pay for hard work. Long hours and no work life balance. Work is repetitive if you work in plant operations. I would recommend to younger people because it can get quite difficult.
Pro érvek
Pay is good! Room for overtime.
Kontra érvek
Physically demanding. No work life balance depending on the shift you work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked there for seasonal 2 years ago and enjoyed it very much. Interviewed an year and a half ago with a different lady and she was very unpleasant. She couldn't understand why I liked the job. Said I was not qualified for the PSE position even though I had done it previously and was praised by the management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Clear favoritism and horrible management. The people are all sad and if you’ve been there for a while, they still disrespect you. New people have no chance, but this is at the Oakbrooke location.
Pay
Grueling
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work with great compensations. Great pay for sure but schedule as a temporary worker has been very hard for me. Other than that the location is great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Any position in the postal office is great. Fun. And fulfilling. However, if you work with some not positive/negative people at work. It could get tiring after a while. But this just goes to say that all work place has some of these type of people.
Pro érvek
Lots of OT if wanted, plenty of hours given, benefits are the best
Kontra érvek
Not a con for the postal office itself but, just a few negative people that get hired
Munkahelyi kultúra
The pay was decent, I needed breaks from the physical activity as my body was getting used to it and my manager was not supportive, wanting new employees to work 12+ hour days, they would complain when I'd leave after 8 hours but if you are already used to this type of work I think it would be fine, it just wasn't the environment to start such a physical job in
Pay, job security
constant heavy lifting
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved my short time with the P.O. Physical work out lifting boxes, mental work includes learning the routes for packages, sorting small items. Gotta work when the packages are arriving, so midnight-10 or 11 am.
Good pay
night shift only
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The worst work experience in my entire life. They put you to work without training or protective equipment. The worst supervisor you can imagine. They lost my hours, and then I had to wait a month to get paid. False promises and then they exploit you making vacations to regular staff.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The position I was hired for was a temp. position due to Covid19. Poor management from the post master to the supervisors. They will fire and let people go but still expect the job to be done with less people. Post Master looks down on most of the employees and doesn’t care if you’re 4 people short everyday. You can make money for sure but it isn’t worth the stress and no life balance. Not for everyone.
Pay
Temp position. Poor management. No work-home life balance
Munkahelyi kultúra
over all it is a great place to work if you can keep up the heavy lifting, pulling and the repetitive work load. The people you work with is just like any other work environment some good some not so good. but not there to make friends there to work. If just so happen to make a friend or two is a plus(bonus). Management is like any other some good at what they do some are not. Great place to work!!!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
You’re basically expected to work like a robot. Management has crazy expectations of you and rarely hop in too help. Very minimum training they throw you out to the wolves and expect you to learn everything in one go. Very stressful. Painful on the feet and body. Definitely not for everyone.
High Wage
No breaks, Hostile Work Environment, Rude Management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Big disfunctionional family. You start with a whole team and slowly everyone disappears to another section of the building. Pretty much everyone wears earbuds so nobody talks.
Hella overtime
Tiirrreeeed and sleepy
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had the opportunity to learn a lot about the postal service, packages and interacting with customers. You have to be willing to learn, then work hard so that the supervisors can see your potential. I excelled at what they gave me to do so i was quickly promoted from scanning packages to the pick up window.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its mostly scanning and sorting. The sorting takes forever no matter how many people help because there's only one giant scanner in the center of the room rather than everyone having their own. Its ok if you like doing the same bland and monotonous task for hours. Also they would not let you leave, there was always a neverending amount of work. I'd always have to draw the line in the sand and declare that I'm leaving. There was also an issue with the paycheck. They would always pay for only half of the hours worked and I'd have to twist arms to get the rest of it- that was for both paycheck I earned.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My experience at El Reno was much better than my experience at Bethany. I wish the staff at El Reno could have been the staff at Bethany, I might still be employed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast pace environment and friendly atmosphere which I greatly enjoyed. Temporary position I wish had been permanent. Great group to work with. No major issues.
Munkahelyi kultúra
New to the workforce and gave no one to question my availability and work ethic. Learned what I didn't know and found it interesting to work on. When working in a warehouse, it's a lot of work but acknowledging how mail is being scanned and processed, it takes team work and organization.