United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Facilities Manager

Munkakör megnevezése
3 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 25 868 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed working with my coworkers and learning from them because they had a lot more experience in the industry than I did. But it was a tooth and nail fight to get answers when needed, no training whatsoever for your position. You would get reprimanded for coming to Management to ask any questions about a certain procedure or what they thought you might need to do.

Management and staff were always stressed about the budget, the numbers they needed to meet their quotas along with budget issues 24/7 not the healthiest place to work, a lot of stress you could never catch up. I would stay some nights to eight or 9 o’clock at night trying to get my projects up-to-date and pay out to my subcontractors who were always stressed with getting their payments on time.

The Postal Service like any other major government entity needs to upgrade their software that’s evident with this coronavirus no one was prepared, the software is outdated and needs to be updated in a timely manner so that in the future we can cover pandemics like this along with working relationships on our day to day jobs that stress enough without the lack of proper IT hardware to do our jobs The Postal Service like any other major government entity needs to upgrade their software does evidence with this coronavirus no one was prepared, the software is outdated and needs to be updated in a timely manner so that in the future we can cover pandemics like this along with working relationships on our day-to-day jobs that stress us enough without the lack of proper IT hardware to do our jobs.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work, great co-worker's, micro management when not needed reprimanded for asking about procedures and guidance for projects that ranged from 20K to 100K but not giving any insight when needed on budgets and transferring projects without an explanation from both sides for the transfer. Salary for the job responsibilities are a misnomer, they do not equal the day to day operations and what is ask of a Facilities Project Manager.

If you wanted to keep ahead of the work orders, invoices, proposals, hvac issues, hub works, e-buy processes, follow-up from the sites, e-mails you would have to work over time daily and not get paid for it but you were "reprimanded" on a monthly basis if your numbers were not up to the standards for the USPS.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Allowed to grow...work toward a goals, with a minimum amount of racism; however, it existed. Whites first in ;line for upward movability.
Pro érvek
End of year Bonus
Kontra érvek
Leave
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
További United States Postal Service-értékelések megtekintése
Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés