United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Drivers Helper

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
76 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 693 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work at good benefits You can learn alot about the working environment. You sit in the truck with the driver and deliver packages all day, most are around 25 lbs but can be up to 75 lbs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
UPS was a great experience for me and taught me about how to stay consistent in a hard working environment. I prefer to stay active so UPS was a perfect fit for me.
Constantly busy
In a truck all day
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company provides a safe work area, a healthy environment, work tools are all in excellent condition and promote teamwork. It is one of the delivery companies for packages that provide services in Homestead Florida. The vehicles are fully equipped and safe. The administration is flexible and demanding when providing the service for full customer satisfaction.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It paid well and all the coworkers I met were extremely helpful. The job itself was physically draining, but you get breaks. Be prepared for work with warm clothes and water to stay hydrated.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was fast paced and people communicate job and i love delivery my driver was helpful and nice and i love seeing poeple smile when receiving their packages.
Lunch breaks
Shorts break
Munkahelyi kultúra
I assisted the drivers with holiday delivery to aid with delivery demands and organization expectation i also assisted induviduals with their delvery needs
pay
weather conditions
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job if A person could A full-time person but U.P.S did not hire me full-time but I still liked the job the only thing bad I got to say is the pay isn't good
great working driver
the pay sucks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast pace but super awesome. The employees are friendly and supportive. The supervisors are helpful.im only working as a seasonal driver helper because I’m moving to Orlando FL to work for my dads company but if I wasn’t, I would definitely look into finding a full time position with UPS.
Opportunity
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hardest part of the job was the conditions in which you work in. Also the demand of deliveries during the holiday season is out of control, which is why I was hired in the first place. As a temporary holiday runner I soon discovered the endurance required for this job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I got to ride in a ups truck and deliver packages it was cold sometimes and i would have to layer up .sometime the people i would deliver to were not home so i have to leave the note on the door and people had the new fancy doorbells that let you talk through them and they would yell and scream at me because i didnt let them have the packages
Pro érvek
it was kinda like a workout
it sometimes got tiring
Munkahelyi kultúra
I did not get enough training and time to enjoy my lunch. It was really fast pased and not an enjoyable enviornment. The hours where long and really busy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed working here. I would have rolled over from seasonal but they took to long to have an opening. It is a very fast-paced environment that is based on how well you work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for excellent benefits the pay isn't bad either. It was definitely an exciting experience. I learned a lot being a driver helper.
$100 bonus on your chechs
Trunks have little heating
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would recommend anyone to work here supervisors or laid-back and cool coworkers and staff or easy going straight to work with easy work environment fun place.
Overall outstanding company
Not many
Munkahelyi kultúra
• Continuous lifting • lowering and sliding of packages • Delivered packages to residents in surrounding areas • Ensured the integrity and punctuality of packages upon delivery
n/a
low pay, no life
Munkahelyi kultúra
this job was really great benefits are also really great. you will need to wear comfortable shoes for this job because it requires a lot of standing and walking.
Munkahelyi kultúra
N/a I'd rather not get into it so therefore I will just say my temporary experience was not at all fulfilling and I would never return nor recommend anyone work there
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is perfect for college students because it pays 13 and hour. Also, it is very fast paced so you have to be physically prepared to do it. It is definitely a workout doing this job.
good pay
heavy lifting
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s was great for the time I was there but there were times I didn’t want to be there. You have an opportunity to get somewhere and become something with yourself
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful at times, but this is fast past, back breaking hard work. Good benefits to grow within the company would be great for anyone to achieve a lot more
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced job, enjoyed working outdoors delivering packages during the holiday season. Driver was nice and taught me everything I needed to know within 2 days.