United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Driver

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
67 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 734 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
An honest hard working job that seeks all workers full potential each work day. Respect is shown amongst workers and management; Very positive working atmosphere.
Consistent work hours
Summer heat
Munkahelyi kultúra
good job to have but didnt last long due to not getting enough hours they had me onlly working sat and wanted me to no the route even with just working it a couple of times at 700 houses
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work, San Jose/ Lundy ave sorting facility. Wonderful people, friendly, helpful and encouraging. The negative, little to no enforcement for general work staff to wear masks (COVID-19) times, Unsettling for me. Work is what you make of it, for me...easy. Work hours are odd, ultimately the reason I left. Could not adjust.
People, environment, work load
Working hours, lack of covid-19 enforcement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work in the Baltimore location.I have fun .I love the challenges the day brings.But sometimes people lack integrity with their self.So some don't like the work and they do stuff to get their selves out of working
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
HARD JOB, LONG HOURS, LIFTING 25 ++ OVER-TIME ++++, FAIR PAY. LONG TIME TO BE A PERMANENT EMPLOYER POSITION YEAAAARS 5+ I find it difficult to move up in the job and supervisors lack team work and leadership skills. Coworkers will help you to get through the job."
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for. Hard working individuals throughout the company. A lot of available hours to work if you want overtime. Great environment and very fast pace.
Very flexible
Long Hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a decent job hours were flexible and the pay was ok,but I wouldn’t recommend this job to a young person the retirement not good at all very low retirement benefits and pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
They just care about the bonus what management give to the supervisor and manager they don’t give you over time and they push you for run run and union work with management and they don’t care about your self
Munkahelyi kultúra
i worked with a strict staff, it was an ok job nothing really exciting about it and the pay raise takes for ever because its union. but as paper letters is dying at packages are mostly amazon usps will only shrink even smaller.
Munkahelyi kultúra
worked here for seven months and it was just ok. even being full time did not guarantee that I would work 5 days per week. job has the potential to be good, but it takes years to get to that point.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its nothing I'll change in the company overall i love the work i do helping my customers is my job and i love it there nothing i rather do other than giving back to the community and my coworkers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Postal service is a good job as soon as you climb the ranks. Want to move up fast go to Miami. Don’t care about money go to opa locka you move up real slow there.
Great benefits
Kontra érvek
Have to put your time in to get paid better and benefits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was promised alot going in to this job! I quit a 5 yr career because of the money and all promises. What a mistake, after only working two Fridays only, and let go.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The manager was a totally not understanding Was rushing you never gave a hoot to show you or teach you favoritism was a big thing you can tell who was the it ppl and when managers or dating the carriers that is a bug thing if the long time carrier didn't like the newbies so the manager will fire them
Money is good
Kontra érvek
They treat you like trash
Munkahelyi kultúra
Start working there young because pay sucks at first. If u have bill and kids its going to be hard working there u have to work on your days off just to make it and you will have no life besides the job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work just the pay scale is to low for industry standards and is slow paced to max out at the top of the pay scale. Top pay is great just takes a long time to get it.
Annual leave and Sick pay and Holidays
Kontra érvek
Slow paced pay scale for industry standards.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If your a drunk, drug addict, lazy and a hateful person The United States Postal Service is where you want to be. I hate to be sooooo honest but it's 100% TRUTH!!! The Postal Service needs to seriously reevaluate their management and get appreciative and Although they never want the world to know the truth but the truth will always remain regardless of what they try to prove. It's very sad such an amazing use to be company is now a HUGE JOKE!!!
Pro érvek
their are some nice people that work there, but really hard to find
Kontra érvek
It's like a middle school there and the managers and management is the worst across the world
Munkahelyi kultúra
expensive benefits no overtime after 40,overtime after 8 hrs,worked me 13 days in a row at 8 hours a shift (in february not christmas) to test me,I have 25 yrs driving and they wanted to test me and not give you a shift or let you know anything about their plans for you.
Pro érvek
not too many for a driving job
Kontra érvek
bad equipment semi Tractor trailer operator, nights and weekends.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management that hired me was professional, courteous, and understanding to the workers. The tone he set allowed for an efficient, healthy working environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Driving delivery vehicles for UPS during holiday season is great temporary work. It pays well and you get tons of hours. The Downtown MPLS hub management were kind to their seasonal workers and provided lots of feedback. They take safety seriously. Its hard work and can get stressful depending on the weather, route, and package load. They're always hiring too, so if you do a good job it increases your chance of landing a full time job.
Pro érvek
Great pay and potential for full-time job with great benefits
Kontra érvek
Intense job that's hard on the body, lots of stress, demanding hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Temp jobs during holiday season are nice. Easy going with a quick paced day. Managers and drivers are nice and helpful. Opportunity to continue to a long a term position and advancement.