United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Driver

63 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 25 255 értékelés megtekintése
Hard hard
HARD JOB, LONG HOURS, LIFTING 25 ++
OVER-TIME ++++, FAIR PAY. LONG TIME TO BE A PERMANENT EMPLOYER POSITION YEAAAARS 5+ I find it difficult to move up in the job and supervisors lack team work and leadership skills. Coworkers will help you to get through the job."
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unique Job for hard workers with lots of hours
Great company to work for. Hard working individuals throughout the company. A lot of available hours to work if you want overtime. Great environment and very fast pace.
Very flexible
Long Hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a decent job hours were flexible and the pay was ok,but I wouldn’t recommend this job to a young person the retirement not good at all very low retirement benefits and pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Superviser and management are bad
They just care about the bonus what management give to the supervisor and manager they don’t give you over time and they push you for run run and union work with management and they don’t care about your self
Munkahelyi kultúra
very repetitive job, mostly warehouse type work
i worked with a strict staff, it was an ok job nothing really exciting about it and the pay raise takes for ever because its union. but as paper letters is dying at packages are mostly amazon usps will only shrink even smaller.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Ups
worked here for seven months and it was just ok. even being full time did not guarantee that I would work 5 days per week. job has the potential to be good, but it takes years to get to that point.
Great job opportunity
Its nothing I'll change in the company overall i love the work i do helping my customers is my job and i love it there nothing i rather do other than giving back to the community and my coworkers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Postal service is a good job as soon as you climb the ranks. Want to move up fast go to Miami. Don’t care about money go to opa locka you move up real slow there.
Great benefits
Kontra érvek
Have to put your time in to get paid better and benefits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I only got to work 1 day a week, it's not enough, and if you don't make enough on your check, then no health care
Was promised alot going in to this job! I quit a 5 yr career because of the money and all promises. What a mistake, after only working two Fridays only, and let go.
Not happy
The manager was a totally not understanding
Was rushing you never gave a hoot to show you or teach you favoritism was a big thing you can tell who was the it ppl and when managers or dating the carriers that is a bug thing if the long time carrier didn't like the newbies so the manager will fire them
Money is good
Kontra érvek
They treat you like trash
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pay sucks at first have to wait until u reach top pay to make good money. Which is 8 yrs cant wait that long im leaving this is a job
Start working there young because pay sucks at first. If u have bill and kids its going to be hard working there u have to work on your days off just to make it and you will have no life besides the job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work pay scale is low and slow paced.
Good place to work just the pay scale is to low for industry standards and is slow paced to max out at the top of the pay scale. Top pay is great just takes a long time to get it.
Annual leave and Sick pay and Holidays
Kontra érvek
Slow paced pay scale for industry standards.
Horrible management
If your a drunk, drug addict, lazy and a hateful person The United States Postal Service is where you want to be. I hate to be sooooo honest but it's 100% TRUTH!!! The Postal Service needs to seriously reevaluate their management and get appreciative and Although they never want the world to know the truth but the truth will always remain regardless of what they try to prove. It's very sad such an amazing use to be company is now a HUGE JOKE!!!
Pro érvek
their are some nice people that work there, but really hard to find
Kontra érvek
It's like a middle school there and the managers and management is the worst across the world
permanent parttime
expensive benefits no overtime after 40,overtime after 8 hrs,worked me 13 days in a row at 8 hours a shift (in february not christmas) to test me,I have 25 yrs driving and they wanted to test me and not give you a shift or let you know anything about their plans for you.
Pro érvek
not too many for a driving job
Kontra érvek
bad equipment semi Tractor trailer operator, nights and weekends.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management that hired me was professional, courteous, and understanding to the workers. The tone he set allowed for an efficient, healthy working environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced work, hard on body, good pay and benefits, management were kind
Driving delivery vehicles for UPS during holiday season is great temporary work. It pays well and you get tons of hours. The Downtown MPLS hub management were kind to their seasonal workers and provided lots of feedback. They take safety seriously. Its hard work and can get stressful depending on the weather, route, and package load. They're always hiring too, so if you do a good job it increases your chance of landing a full time job.
Pro érvek
Great pay and potential for full-time job with great benefits
Kontra érvek
Intense job that's hard on the body, lots of stress, demanding hours
Good Place to work
Temp jobs during holiday season are nice. Easy going with a quick paced day. Managers and drivers are nice and helpful. Opportunity to continue to a long a term position and advancement.
Fun but tough labor
A typical day at work for me is basically like a workout due to the tough labor but it’s a great pace to work . I’ve built some great relationships with different people.
fast pace
What I love most about this job is the opportunity to learn a variety of things and to be on the move constantly. I like jobs that allow you to be in the field
Not happy at all
the managers here wasn't pleasant at all and they never had packages scanned in on time. always called if you out pass 2 pm because they was ready to go. this place has there picks and showed it. Never was able to take a day off to go to church only worked on Sundays and every holiday.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lack of a Schedule, Very Old Equipment.
Couldn't work at a place where I didn't know my schedule until one or two days in advance. 500,000 miles on slip-seated city trucks: a huge safety hazard almost every day.
Government job
Kontra érvek
No schedule, beat up equipment.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés