United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Distribution Clerk

252 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 24 701 értékelés megtekintése
Hard but rewarding work
You have to keep up the pace to work at the Post Office. You cannot just think that you will "get by" unnoticed if not pulling your fair share. You do have to get up early, work hard and always be there. Calling in sick is frowned upon unless really ill. It makes you feel good when you do your job and do it well. Customers mostly appreciate you and what you do. You are always a "part" of their day, everyday.
Insurance, leave
Very stressful sometimes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a wonderful feeling to kno when u help out customers and they are smiling and great ful,that you can satisfy their needs.Everyday I come to work I know it’s going to be a challenge.
Great benefits
Need more staff
Great Benefits, night hours only , physically difficult
I am older so the amount of lifting heavy bins hour after hour was very taxing on me and I wasn't able to continue without further injury. I had minor sprain injuries. There was no actual interaction with a person to interview, otherwise, I would have realized the job was too hard for me at my age. it can take years to become a career employee. you are offered health dental vision benefits even as a non-career employee within the first two weeks of working.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They will be ask to work long hrs depending where or office they are placed in.work is not all the time easy must be able to lift heavy items some tim
It is a good job most of the time and it will help u to achieve some of yr goals I bought my house and paid it off in 25yr It is steady work. I was able to move around in postal service
Hard Physical Work
Its good money but your working very hard to get it. The benefit of a career job is high. You are not a career employee to start and in some situations, it may take years to become a career employee. You must be a career employee to receive the highest benefits such as retirement.
Good benefits
Very Physical
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good people to work with
Sort out letters and package for carriers for delivery, enjoy helping people at the window, Management needs more help to be there for employees. Nothing hard about is job.
An OK place to work
Decent pay, time off when you need it but a LOT of back stabbing. You always have to watch your back. Management is always changing and one hand doesn't know what the other is doing half the time but overall OK. Could be a great career for the right person
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's okay if you have thick skin
The job is great keeps you busy so it can go by really fast, great pay and benefits, but if they don't like you you will suffer, they will do anything to try and take your job. Management is very horrible and will throw you under the bus at any.miment. not many trustworthy people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If your hired as a pse or cca its not worth it it takes years to beckme career employee and they don't count the time that you already put in as a pse
Benefits are great once you become career employee. It also depends on the office you work at on management cause some managers are fair but for the most part they dont care if you have a life or a family.
The Salary is great
Great benefits, salary as well, Love the employee enjoyed every job that I've worked in I would DIFFERENTLY recommend the younger people to apply to work for the POSTAL service
Postal Service work life
Overall, the post office is a great place to work. The work/life balance is fair, depending on what shift you work. Most shifts are in the evening hours, or overnight, and the office runs 24hrs/day.
see below
I used to love my job. The pay is great. Communication is not so great. Everyone is under so much pressure. They keep loading more and more work onto you but won’t give more time or staff to do it. They waste our time with things that don’t make sense. I just wish they would let us do our jobs the way WE, the clerks and carriers know how to do it. Management is their own worst enemy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Coworkers that became life long friends
I worked for the Postal Service for 30 years. My job afforded me the opportunity of diversity and working with a great group of people that I can call my friends.
Physically demanding
Have gained a greater appreciation for the services provided by the service. There many moving parts they contribute to the successful operation of mail delivery.
The politics
I would have loved this job, but they subcontract the PSE employees, our contracts don't even cover half of what the regular employees have and were are treated like slave workers. No time off, expected to stay 3 hours past shift time. I delt with sexual harassment from a supervisor, only to find out he had the same issue at another post office and they just placed him at a new office.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful job that doesnt require a degree
Nice place to work with great benefits. Nice atmosphere. The health benefits are the best. Part of the retirement benefits come from the thrift savings plan which the post offices matches the first 5% that you contribute.
GREAT HEALTH AND RETIREMENT BENEFITS
MONOTONOUS DUTIES
Long hours/hard labor
I worked in a station, we have to do everything manually, we throw boxes up to 70lbs, 8- 10 hours 6 days. during seasonal we work 12 hours a day six days a week. its a lot of stress and hard labor on your body. there is no time for a social life or kids if u have any. Its a more fit for people that loves to make money and don't have big responsibilities outside of working,
Mail Call
The USPS overall is not a bad place to work. They provide excellent healthcare benefits that you need to raise a family.. The pay isn't bad, but often times your'e completely overworked and short handed. Management does not always communicate pertinent information to employees which can cause issues and things to be double handled and delayed..
1,0
Horrible place to work
Mandated to work 10’to 12 hours a day. Super inconsiderate if you have kids to tend to. They don’t care about your health or family. Horrible place to work
Good place to start
Requires dedication and extreme flexibility. A bit difficult to move into other opportunities unless you find favor with someone there. Not a professional environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to have a career
Great place to have a career. Great benefits, great pay. When you first start working its probably part time non career. Can move to a career position quickly depending on where your office is.
Pay
work/life balance
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés