United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Distribution Clerk

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
263 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 740 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
You have to keep up the pace to work at the Post Office. You cannot just think that you will "get by" unnoticed if not pulling your fair share. You do have to get up early, work hard and always be there. Calling in sick is frowned upon unless really ill. It makes you feel good when you do your job and do it well. Customers mostly appreciate you and what you do. You are always a "part" of their day, everyday.
Insurance, leave
Very stressful sometimes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work-life balance in this company is non existent. If you are a female expect to be harassed and treated unfairly. They expect you to work 12 hour days 6 days a week especially around holiday season. Pay and benefits are good but the benefits take forever to kick in, also they consider seniority over everything if someone ends up harassing you and you report them they do what’s called an investigation where it can go on for weeks and while a seasoned employee will get paid for that time you will not if you’re newer to the company.
Pay
Kontra érvek
No life, harassed, long hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at United States Postal Service are the only reason I stayed.OverallMy experience working at United States Postal Service gave me mental health issues.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Distribution clerks monitor shipments and process orders in warehouses. This includes tasks such as checking orders for damages, fulfilling shipment orders, and communicating with vendors for prices and order queried.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked at this company for over 25 years. It's been good to me. I would recommend it to anyone, great benefits. It's worth the time and in the long run it will pay off towards your retirement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good for pay and benefits, but not worth the headache, stress, or harassment! Management needs to do better especially when it comes to HIPAA Law. However, not all offices are like this one you just have to know how to stay true to oneself(yourself)!
Pay and benefits
Everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Post Office sucks people are not treated fairly I don't know what I can say I can go on and on and on about it the job is hard it's very physical but it pays great it's very demanding and they expect us to work a lot even on our off days so. It sucks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Dependable amount of work, opportunities to move up. Satisfied when work is successfully completed.Demanding job titles within company, sufficient training. Somewhat unlikely demands placed on employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Post Master was very nice gentleman, but the direct supervisor is a jealous insecure young woman, listening those gossipy flattering jealous employees's-back stabbings to mistreat good quiet employees, who doesn't social to please other "seniors". The work environment is very very unethical!!! Unless you really can't find a good job, this is a last job to be considered, unless you know how to social to those "seniors", and flatter to the direct supervisor.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent pay & benefits. Opportunities are there for promotion, transfers, etc. But, depending on the personality of the managers, working for the USPS could be blessing or a curse. Customers service, for me, is an absolutely a joy. But there so many variables in working as a SSA/Window clerk. Plenty of micro-management to go around. Join the union & if you get seriously ill or injured on the job, gather copies of all paperwork involved. You will need it later!!!
Pay, benefits
Kontra érvek
Lack of managerial support at times
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love the culture and dedication the postal service provides to the public. My disagreement comes with being short staffed and being forced not to have any time left for your health, family and personal time off. I do admit the postal service has taught me much discipline and knowledge that I would have never learned in any other place. I am grateful of being a part of the Postal Industry.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unfair, biased, petty place to work. High stress and the benefits are only basic. I’ve had a miserable time working at this company. They sniff out that you are a person that doesn’t want to be bothered and stay trying to make it hard for you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good pay and benefits but takes a while to get in good. Takes about 2 and a half years to get a set schedule and full benefits but is worth the wait. If you plan on going to school or working part time, post office is not for you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I started as a clerk quickly became a clerk trainer from my first year until my 23 year. Was a distribution clerk and a window clerk all 23 years.first I was trained on the job training. Being a military person I fit in perfectly. I could take orders and give them out as well and expected to learn and account for all funds daily. Maintain and order the supplies I used on a daily basis.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Is a fast paced workplace. Has busy seasons and slower seasons. Requires flexibility and teamwork. Pay is great and benefits are good. Job title can very based on the position hired for. Plenty of movement available within the post office.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work! I like that I can advance and move around to experience different things within the postal service. I really like my job and the post office that I work at in particular. There is about 70 of us, and it’s like we are like family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a wonderful feeling to kno when u help out customers and they are smiling and great ful,that you can satisfy their needs.Everyday I come to work I know it’s going to be a challenge.
Great benefits
Need more staff
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am older so the amount of lifting heavy bins hour after hour was very taxing on me and I wasn't able to continue without further injury. I had minor sprain injuries. There was no actual interaction with a person to interview, otherwise, I would have realized the job was too hard for me at my age. it can take years to become a career employee. you are offered health dental vision benefits even as a non-career employee within the first two weeks of working.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a good job most of the time and it will help u to achieve some of yr goals I bought my house and paid it off in 25yr It is steady work. I was able to move around in postal service
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its good money but your working very hard to get it. The benefit of a career job is high. You are not a career employee to start and in some situations, it may take years to become a career employee. You must be a career employee to receive the highest benefits such as retirement.
Good benefits
Very Physical
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sort out letters and package for carriers for delivery, enjoy helping people at the window, Management needs more help to be there for employees. Nothing hard about is job.