United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Distribution Clerk

257 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 25 292 értékelés megtekintése
Hard but rewarding work
You have to keep up the pace to work at the Post Office. You cannot just think that you will "get by" unnoticed if not pulling your fair share. You do have to get up early, work hard and always be there. Calling in sick is frowned upon unless really ill. It makes you feel good when you do your job and do it well. Customers mostly appreciate you and what you do. You are always a "part" of their day, everyday.
Insurance, leave
Very stressful sometimes.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not all is cracked up to be
Unfair, biased, petty place to work. High stress and the benefits are only basic. I’ve had a miserable time working at this company. They sniff out that you are a person that doesn’t want to be bothered and stay trying to make it hard for you.
Decent job
Good pay and benefits but takes a while to get in good. Takes about 2 and a half years to get a set schedule and full benefits but is worth the wait. If you plan on going to school or working part time, post office is not for you.
The clerk job
I started as a clerk quickly became a clerk trainer from my first year until my 23 year. Was a distribution clerk and a window clerk all 23 years.first I was trained on the job training. Being a military person I fit in perfectly. I could take orders and give them out as well and expected to learn and account for all funds daily. Maintain and order the supplies I used on a daily basis.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and requires manual labor
Is a fast paced workplace. Has busy seasons and slower seasons. Requires flexibility and teamwork. Pay is great and benefits are good. Job title can very based on the position hired for. Plenty of movement available within the post office.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Great place
Great place to work! I like that I can advance and move around to experience different things within the postal service. I really like my job and the post office that I work at in particular. There is about 70 of us, and it’s like we are like family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a wonderful feeling to kno when u help out customers and they are smiling and great ful,that you can satisfy their needs.Everyday I come to work I know it’s going to be a challenge.
Great benefits
Need more staff
Great Benefits, night hours only , physically difficult
I am older so the amount of lifting heavy bins hour after hour was very taxing on me and I wasn't able to continue without further injury. I had minor sprain injuries. There was no actual interaction with a person to interview, otherwise, I would have realized the job was too hard for me at my age. it can take years to become a career employee. you are offered health dental vision benefits even as a non-career employee within the first two weeks of working.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They will be ask to work long hrs depending where or office they are placed in.work is not all the time easy must be able to lift heavy items some tim
It is a good job most of the time and it will help u to achieve some of yr goals I bought my house and paid it off in 25yr It is steady work. I was able to move around in postal service
Hard Physical Work
Its good money but your working very hard to get it. The benefit of a career job is high. You are not a career employee to start and in some situations, it may take years to become a career employee. You must be a career employee to receive the highest benefits such as retirement.
Good benefits
Very Physical
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good people to work with
Sort out letters and package for carriers for delivery, enjoy helping people at the window, Management needs more help to be there for employees. Nothing hard about is job.
An OK place to work
Decent pay, time off when you need it but a LOT of back stabbing. You always have to watch your back. Management is always changing and one hand doesn't know what the other is doing half the time but overall OK. Could be a great career for the right person
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's okay if you have thick skin
The job is great keeps you busy so it can go by really fast, great pay and benefits, but if they don't like you you will suffer, they will do anything to try and take your job. Management is very horrible and will throw you under the bus at any.miment. not many trustworthy people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If your hired as a pse or cca its not worth it it takes years to beckme career employee and they don't count the time that you already put in as a pse
Benefits are great once you become career employee. It also depends on the office you work at on management cause some managers are fair but for the most part they dont care if you have a life or a family.
The Salary is great
Great benefits, salary as well, Love the employee enjoyed every job that I've worked in I would DIFFERENTLY recommend the younger people to apply to work for the POSTAL service
Postal Service work life
Overall, the post office is a great place to work. The work/life balance is fair, depending on what shift you work. Most shifts are in the evening hours, or overnight, and the office runs 24hrs/day.
see below
I used to love my job. The pay is great. Communication is not so great. Everyone is under so much pressure. They keep loading more and more work onto you but won’t give more time or staff to do it. They waste our time with things that don’t make sense. I just wish they would let us do our jobs the way WE, the clerks and carriers know how to do it. Management is their own worst enemy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Coworkers that became life long friends
I worked for the Postal Service for 30 years. My job afforded me the opportunity of diversity and working with a great group of people that I can call my friends.
Physically demanding
Have gained a greater appreciation for the services provided by the service. There many moving parts they contribute to the successful operation of mail delivery.
The politics
I would have loved this job, but they subcontract the PSE employees, our contracts don't even cover half of what the regular employees have and were are treated like slave workers. No time off, expected to stay 3 hours past shift time. I delt with sexual harassment from a supervisor, only to find out he had the same issue at another post office and they just placed him at a new office.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful job that doesnt require a degree
Nice place to work with great benefits. Nice atmosphere. The health benefits are the best. Part of the retirement benefits come from the thrift savings plan which the post offices matches the first 5% that you contribute.
GREAT HEALTH AND RETIREMENT BENEFITS
MONOTONOUS DUTIES
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés