United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Distribution Associate

Munkakör megnevezése
Distribution Associate44 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
44 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 25 868 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
it is ok to be there , it is a job if you dun have one , you need to be patience if you want to get regular , expect lots of physical work and if you lucky enough you will have a good nice boss who can understand and support you
Munkahelyi kultúra
I waited almost two months after applying for this --PSE SALES & SVCS/DISTRIBUTION ASSOCIATE-- thinking or under the impression they gave me that it would be a clerk job- and when the lady called me I asked her about the nature of the job she told me it is basically carrying boxes so they can be ready for delivery ,and this job does not even have benefits and you are not considered an employee- bunch of losers and baloney- liars who misrepresent the nature of the job to attract the desperate ones in this crazy time-
liars and slavery
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like the workplace culture, helpful and friendly people. Good benefits provided with chance to become regular. Can be various in workplace but you can find support from seniors and postmaster.
Munkahelyi kultúra
First off, from about 10 managers I dealt with, about maybe 3 were compassionate and helped you out and only because they had gone through what you go through when you start. The rest, treated you like you were in the army. They think they own you or they have power over you like a dictator does. I was a CCA and a PSE clerk. CCA is cool just because youre on the street and dont really have anyone on you as long as you do your job. The downside to it is that since youre the new guy, they slam you with work. Oh you finished your route? Go do P.O. boxes. Oh you finished early? Go help out this other carrier down the street. It may seem like its not much, but after about 9 hrs of walking in the sun and then they keep telling you to work, you let me know how you feel about that. As a PSE clerk, you deal alot with customers. That was actually pretty cool because its a different interaction with every transaction. Your day starts at 3 am unloading trucks into your station and then you have to start slanging boxes and parcels for the carriers to be able to leave by 9 am, after that they send you home for about 3-4 hrs and make you come back, but to another station and then they work you until about 7-8 at night. Do it all over again the next day. Your day off? Good luck if you even get one. I didn't get a day off for almost 2 months at a time because one of the stations were so backed up with packages that workers from other counties had to come help. The only way youre moving up is if someone retires which is really hard to come by because everyone wants to keep their benefits and - több...
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked in East Hampton, I live in Levittown, NY so I had to drive 1 hr and 30 minutes, 77 miles back and forth to work 5 days a week which killed me in gas. This was the only location that was open, I didn't get other options of locations to choose from like other people did. I would have to say the only thing I hated about my job was the drive/Location. East hampton location is a VERY HIGH DEMAND Distribution, and word of advice for new PSE's, if your Speed and Accuracy isn't good enough of what they expect from you and your still on probation, they will let you go like they did to me. My Post Master (Boss) was nice enough to let me Resign instead so that way I could re-apply again but for a different location that may not have so much of a high demand.Mondays are the worst days because you get more packages to route which is mostly over 20 to 30 pallets. Overall I did love my job and was hopping to pass my probation period to down the road or yrs later to hopefully make Regular (Career). Doing the work orders (Letter) and sorting and putting them into P O Box's was super easy. I do want to re-apply for the same position when one is open in Long Island, NY,a lot are all upstate, NY online when searching on there website. This is a great Entry level position and I good starting pay that's over the minimum pay.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Once career can move anywhere within US, Hawaii and Alaska.
Company is very unsure of their future.

Company will be avoid overtime if possible.

Mondays are the busiest day off the week.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is a lot of work which is ok it makes the day go by fast but I just can’t take how everyone in the postal business so freaking nasty they have bad attitude I mean I would like to work there but the coworkers make make it harder for the new ppl coming in they mistreat you so bad when your new which is crazy to me
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy work if you like working in a warehouse, competitive salary, training provided, most of the time work at own pace, benefits available, and management always available if issues arise.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Properly distributed packages and spurs to city & rural routes. Assisted at the retail window with packages and mail on hold. Maintained a clean working environment and followed all safety procedures.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall a great place to work! There is team work and the customers are friendly! Some of the equipment can be slow, which is challenging at times. A typical day has a steady pace and it moves by quickly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love workiing with customers and the face paced environment.The downside is other people who just start treating you unfairly whime letting others below you doing the same job get away with so much more than the couple mins you
are late.You arnt allowed to be

sick even if went to Sr and Dr.wrote that you couldnt return for few days since highly contagious.So if you want to keep your wonderful paying job you better fo to work and not be a minute late because that will becone tgeir excuse to let you go after 5 years.
Munkahelyi kultúra
No benefits, pay scale is ok, work is non stop and physically demanding. Hours always change and work is monday thru sat sunday is your only day off. And you dont accrue sick days or vacation for the hours you work. And plan on waiting 2 to 3 years for a career position. Maybe longer.
Munkahelyi kultúra
its not living up to its cultural diversity image to me, not happy there. I no longer work there. although the work I did gave me a self satisfying feeling it was never good enough you work hard everyday. I was miserable there no work life balance. I actually enjoyed the hard work it was the management team that I was dissatisfied with. Never worked in an environment so judge mental the gossip was way too much for me the constant watching following me around was all too much for me.
decent pay
Kontra érvek
very uncomfortable enviroment for me. stressful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
There is no work life balance. Unless you are willing to dedicate your entire life to the USPS , I do not recommend you work here. Management are unempathetic, talk down to you, and expect for you to know every aspect of the job upon being hired.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The post office is a very good place to work. There is plenty of room for advancement if you have the desire to move up and take initiative. The culture is somewhat of a shock if you have a poor work ethic.
good pay and benefits
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
My typical work day at the U.S. Postal service is always different from the previous day. My work days are often fast paced and time sensitive. I work with a very diverse culture of ethnicites, religious and political backgrounds. My coworkers and I are like a big family. My favorite aspect of my job position is that it is independent and self managed. With this, it's important to have discipline so that crucial shipping related deadlines are meet.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Postal office in issaquah washington got the most terrible management. Theyre going to push you work almost everyday up to 10hours you dont have the right to complain about it treat you like a slave, and less human. Its the worst workplace I worked for. Dont be surprise if you got 7days schedule. And when I talked to management about it, they said I dont qualify to be a pse just because Im complaining about my 7day schedule. And they let you work alone 12mindnight
Munkahelyi kultúra
i work in long island. Management are great, give us ton of paid breaks. they don't actually train you. You trained yourself, they instruct you and give yo the tour post office. My post office is full of mom and dad. Who know how long they will retired or move to another location. Advancement is hard. Conversion take five - six year but of you lucky ,one year.
20 minute breaks three times even task is all finished.
20 minute paid breaks
Kontra érvek
short hours, need more hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved working here. Very hard work but very rewarding. Best Supervisor and trainers at Granite Falls NC Post office. Can be challenging with customers.
Benefits and excess hours
Kontra érvek
hard to become full-time, the union and their rules
Munkahelyi kultúra
Manager was not professional office was a ways from home no team work environment at the office I was at and they are prejudice against black people currently fighting to get my joy back after manger tried to make me resign
Easy work
Poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
depending on the level of the mail the job can be fast pace. it has a friendly and teamwork environment. the enjoyable part of the job for me is learning how the mail is processed. the hardest is no benefit or vacation time
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés