United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Delivery Driver

71 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 23 507 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love the job is just I had to leave for maternity leave end up having a baby and couldn't package the packages.
UPS Driver Helper (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mykawa road2019, december 13.
I love the job very much I enjoyed working there it was a good experience on handling packages and going into businesses and offices and homes dropping packages off
Munkahelyi kultúra
The postal services is very fun and organized place and the managers are nice
arc delivery driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Waldorf, MD2019, december 6.
Every day I come to work everybody is energized is willing to work also fun to work with and team players we all work together the job is not hard at all.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job. Love being outdoors and delivering packages. Seeing people get happy receiving their packages.
UPS Driver Helper (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maryville, TN2019, november 25.
I was a driver helper last season, and it was amazing. Met a lot of good people. Seeing people’s face light up receiving their gifts for their family was the best part in my personal opinion.
Job is great
Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Van Nuys, CA2019, november 19.
a great place to work it helps you to be responsible and a fun to work with everyone in the company i love to work on a place like this again with great dipendeble people
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Productive and easy
ARC Delivery Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lone Jack, MO2019, november 15.
Very good place to work at. Paid very well at start. Great place to go if you're not looking to further your education or make a few extra dollars.
Apply for it!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Stressful work environment
DELIVERY SUPERVISOR (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Frederick, MD2019, szeptember 27.
I would not recommend this job for anyone with a post high school education. This hub has very few benefits for it new hires and does not afford for moving up for many years after a new hire starts.
Kontra érvek
Management does not carecabout employees and generally operates without any sense of integrity.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Enjoyed the work
Delivery driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Goodyear, AZ2019, szeptember 16.
Worked only Sundays but enjoyed being on the road. I unfortunately was working a full time job also and had to let this job go. The last manager was great, not sure about the new one.
2,0
Not what I thought I signed up for
Parcel Delivery Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Paducah, KY2019, szeptember 11.
In the interview the idea of working for the post office seemed exciting and should be a lot of fun. Everyone was super nice and gave the impression that this would be a dream job, it is not. A typical day at work is driving around in a sweat box with no AC at 90 degrees outside temp and delivering parcels ranging between 115-180. You would also need to have all packages delivered and loaded in less than 4 hours, when your stops were sometimes miles apart from each other this became impossible. If you can't do that then your job is in jeopardy and your put on probation, this was never discussed in the interview but that you were given all day to get the packages delivered. This was not a true statement and you are to feel as though you have been lied to and set up to fail from the start.
Unavailable
Delivery (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Springtown, TX2019, szeptember 11.
This job is great if you have kids that are old enough to take care of them self for the most part. The hardest part is getting enough hours to keep yourself going and take care of your vehicle. The benefits can be great you just have to wait your turn and the seniority levels to start accumulating and he benefits.
flexible hours
Seasonal Delivery (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2019, augusztus 30.
The reason I took this job was because I needed a flexible temporary job before I went college. They were both flexible and understanding at my need for temporary work.
More involved than expected
Delivery Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2019, augusztus 26.
Work 6-7 days a week, 10-16 hours a day. High stress environments and expectations. Impossible work/life balance if you have a family. You are belittled and ridiculed for being honest.
Great Overall
UPS Driver Helper (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stroudsburg, PA2019, augusztus 21.
Many hours worked, but worth the hard work because of the pay and benefits. Some of the workers were really kind and always looked out for one another.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and challenging place to work
CDS - Contract Delivery Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Florissant, CO2019, április 3.
I enjoyed the independence of my job. The faster I worked, the earlier I could go home. Lots of support among the carriers. Fun place to work. I learned self-reliance. I learned to share information. Hardest part of the job was long hours delivering packages, esp. at Christmas time.
3,0
Ups
UPS Driver Helper (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hartford, CT2019, január 27.
Great learning experience dreaded the hours other then that Good job if your in high school and looking for some side money very competitive and hard work is needed
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not much to say about this place.
Supervisor Customer and Delivery Serivices (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Burlington, NC2019, január 21.
As I worked for the Post office for almost 22 years I experienced a lot of good things and a lot of bad things. The bad scene they out in the weighed more than the good. It seems sometime difficult to move to advancement unless you knew someone or kissed up to them.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
UPS is a fast-paced working environment very competitive
Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hialeah, FL2019, január 20.
Working at UPS is a very fast pace environment you can be very successful in your career if you continue to accept a fast-paced environment and making a lot of money I recommend it to anybody that wants to have a great career at UPS.
Munkahelyi kultúra
DON'T DO IT if you care about the customer!!!!!
Delivery Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bixby, OK2018, december 17.
USPS used to be a great place to work but now upper management is a JOKE! They care NOTHING about the customer short of how to get their money, they don't even pretend to care (try calling them and say they delivered your mail to the wrong place, you will know exactly what I mean when you hear the answer) and if you get into management and actually try to look out for the customer well that gets you black balled by the higher ups!
management above postmasters
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 2Jelentés
amazing job
Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Olympia, WA2018, december 15.
I worked every sunday delivering Amazon packages. I would come in, sort my packages. number them by stop so i know who got what. delivered and that was it. management was amazig and if I ever had a lot of packages other team members would help me if they finished early and vice versa.
great pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 2Jelentés
Quick and easy
UPS Driver Helper (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, november 20.
For a week I would call UPS and receive a time and location to meet the driver, but after a week the call center wouldn’t assign me anymore. I have no idea why.
Work was easy
Kontra érvek
I was only working a week
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
Great Benefits
Delivery Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, november 6.
This is a very fast paced, demanding place to work as you are responsible for getting the mail and all packages delivered. There are multiple unions within the postal service, so you have to be familiar with each one and what can and can't be done during the workday. It is a very stressful you must be able to keep a good balance to handle the daily job. Must be able to work well with others and the general public as well.
Great pay, great benefits
Unions
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 11NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van