United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Delivery Driver

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
88 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 744 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
My review would be for the Postal Service to keep track of their senior employees. And list them in the order of the first to do the job and the first to be hired.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You will work 15+ hour shifts non stop on a truck that smells like fecal matter from everyone sweating on it. It gets hot in there. There is a insane amount of packages, mail to organize and deliver.Everyday you have a new route so organizing mail is stressful for about 7 hours until you finish and get out on the road for another 7 hours. When management try to send you help, the help will show up and barely help. Once the season is over, Management will not need you in their unorganized methods or running a business. Make 1 mistake and you are fired. Everyone cries to their UNION.
Pro érvek
18$ hr might be a pro to some.
exploitation to the max.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Takes forever to become a regular employee, but if you get fast you can double dip in pay. Finish a route before evaluated time then help someone else on green card time for double time pay. Use your own vehicle and get paid mileage too. Slow day pay, about 150. Good day pay about 350.
Flexible break times
Kontra érvek
holiday and election mail makes for some long days.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Bad most upper management don’t have a clue they put people in positions that don’t anything about there job s The Good being a carrier a meeting a lot of nice people
Gy
Gy
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
excellent experience nothing bad to say I couldn t continue working because I moved in my four years working I can say I learned a lot on how to work fast and efficient.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am now retired from the postal service but I loved working there.we received sick leave benefits. A nice vacation package.So long as we did our work as required we were treated great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not enough working hours and working condition we’re not ideal in employee favor. Heat and other job hazards. Management and supervisors were rude and always had unprofessional attitudes towards employees and showed no respect for Workers.
Federal job
Kontra érvek
Unpredictable future and no job se
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work is nothing less than eight hours. Hardest part of the job is learning a new route. The most enjoyable part of the job is security once you get your own route.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The postal service is a great place to work as far as advancement opportunities, transfer opportunities, and wages. However the long work days are grueling, and leave little time for family life. If you find yourself in management your hands are tied mostly when it comes to managing. You are required to meet always changing goals and micromanaged from district office.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good Job Gurantee For A Long Time Of Services. Learning New Things and Direction is a Major Thing in this Job,Fun,You Must Be Focus on your Driving.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned to handle mail and packages How to properly handle hazardous stuff I learned how to get certified letter to places with in a certain time frame.and handled weather
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company will kill you at first, but you'll get used to it and as you do it gets easier. Your freedom will be taken away. Management will treat you like you are nobody. This job it is pretty stressful. I only did 3 months and left I couldn't take it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like working with my co-workers and managers, they are friendly, helpful and easy to get along with, makes the day go faster, the drivers help each other, to get the job to go smoothly. when the weather is bad, work can be a little hectic, but we work together to get the packages on time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
No work life balance, you are overloaded with work and you are working by yourself with no help. It's all about the money for management. They could care less about drivers feelings and family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a hard job. It requires good mental skills like memorization and planning, and requires a lot of energy. Some gets easier with repetition, but the workload of every day is different. It requires patience and perseverance and good driving skills. It is not for those who require a flexible schedule.
Munkahelyi kultúra
USP service does not care about there employees! I tried to deliver Amazon packages in the winter in Traverse City! Risk your life! Vehicles have tires that are bald! Snowy days I slid down backwards on hills/driveways. Bought my own yak tracks. I had to run boxes to front door 1/2 mile long driveway on ice!! It’s about boxes not employees!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love the job very much I enjoyed working there it was a good experience on handling packages and going into businesses and offices and homes dropping packages off
Munkahelyi kultúra
Every day I come to work everybody is energized is willing to work also fun to work with and team players we all work together the job is not hard at all.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a driver helper last season, and it was amazing. Met a lot of good people. Seeing people’s face light up receiving their gifts for their family was the best part in my personal opinion.
Munkahelyi kultúra
a great place to work it helps you to be responsible and a fun to work with everyone in the company i love to work on a place like this again with great dipendeble people
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good place to work at. Paid very well at start. Great place to go if you're not looking to further your education or make a few extra dollars. Apply for it!