United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service cég munkavállalói értékelései a Customer Service Representative állásra itt: Brooklyn, NY

Munkakör megnevezése
Customer Service Representative8 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Brooklyn, NY8 értékelés
8 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 074 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Except for a few of management the place was nice. To me the manager imposed themselves and their ways instead of sticking to postal script. blah blab
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved working for the USPS most of my 18 year career. Then, the culture changed, and I retired.
Excellent job opportunities for everyone who wants to work. Excellent benefits once you become a regular full-time employee.

Great feeling of pride and a sense f civic duty when I performed my job. Loved speaking to regular customers, either on the phone or in the lobby. The company, on paper, is the doer of Good Things.
Pro érvek
Meet all sorts of people, everyone is a customer, security
Kontra érvek
Very stressful work environment; poor upper management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
the typical day at work starts off managing your route an your day in the street. In N ewYork your in the street on foot all day so managing yourself is important. the most enjoyable part and the most challenging part can be one in the same, the People. You interact with so much of the public on a daily basis, that you get a fair mix of good and bad eperiences . usually always rewarding because you get to help people with matters postal and non postal related.
what i leaerned at the post office is many different types of management styles and safety functions.
salary and benifits
Kontra érvek
high stress enviornment on your body
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work consisted checking the clerks, counting money, loading the evening trucks. Clear the carriers, check their bags for mail coming back from the street.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked in Queens, Brooklyn and Long Island Districts. It was what one made of it. if one worked hard they were usually considered for advancement if an individual was seeking advancement. I always sought to improve myself and was elevated to a Level 22 which is the highest level in a station or branch. I also filled in for thye Area manager whenever he was detailed.
Pro érvek
Fair pay and decent benefits. Availibility to advance.
Kontra érvek
Unions often caused stress to management
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
its a bureaucratic nightmare, there is no room for advancement unless you working there for 20+years. it is built on nepotism.and seniority based on union rules. Managers and Supervisors are disrespectful to subordinates.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working there I started as a letter carrier and worked my way up to a customer Service Supervisor.All my co workers loved me. The hardest part of the job was during the holiday season. the most enjoyable part of the job is the satisfaction of the customer
Flexable working hours
Working on Saturday
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company but has too many restrictions. I feel that congress is restricting the Postal Service to be competitive in the market place. Management needs more flexibility in hiring and firing.
good compensation.....upward mobility.
Kontra érvek
too clickish. does not recognize excellent work
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés