United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

430 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 225 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Delivery /Customer Service Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Covington, GA2020, január 28.
Workplace culture, compensation/benefits job security, if you like not knowing what time you get off from the job, great job to work on .The hardest part of the job is the old mail truck
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to start a life long career
Supervisor Customer Services (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ and Sierra Vista, AZ2020, január 28.
Great benefits, good pay, promotions available to all. Work place environment great. Overtime available, time and a half after eight hours, double time after ten hours. Sick leave and vacation time earned by all employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2020, január 24.
If you want to advance and accept the responsibility there are numerous opportunities.
Educational achievement is somewhat important yet the culture is similar to crabs in a bucket.
So you will need to be cautious yet very professional.
Pro érvek
Job Security, excellent salary with benefits
Kontra érvek
crabs in a bucket mentality and blocking for advancement
productivity
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edison, NJ2020, január 14.
working for the USPS has been an honor they pay is good and the job is self explanatory the company loves to take care of their employee .
The pay is great also
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good pay, negative work environment
Supervisor, Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2020, január 13.
This company has good benefits like maternity/paternity leave, FMLA, reasonable Accomodation, TSP, health benefits and EAP. They value diversity.
The work hours are difficult, often long, and for new employees schedules are not predetermined. There seems to be a general lack of employee satisfaction due to a system that places profit over valuing employees. This system is driven by the belief that profit is lost through inefficiency. The carriers are managed in such a way as to be made to feel untrusted, devalued, and disrespected. Supervisors and managers work innumerous hours and are unofficially discouraged from clocking them even though they are paid only straight time for overtime hours. The managerial work environment stress level exceeds that of carriers and there seems to be a lack of adequate time, staff, training, and support. It is too bad that a company that has so much going for it creates an environment that has people walking away.
Excellent
Supervisor, Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Maryland2020, január 1.
Excellent job location and friendly. My current position has allowed me to become aware for good customer service representative. Happy customer result in returning customer.
I loved this JOB
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Goldfield, NV2019, december 30.
I really wish I did not have to quit. There is some crazy rule, they don't tell you about when you start. If you hire in as a PSE at any time they can make you transfer to another Post office even if you do not want to. I was told transfer or QUIT. nice options for a job that I truly loved.
Munkahelyi kultúra
people were wonderful to work with.
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, december 27.
Except for a few of management the place was nice. To me the manager imposed themselves and their ways instead of sticking to postal script. blah blab
Better back in the day
Manager Supervisor Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, december 19.
Back in the day when the Postal Service really had good workers including myself, we enjoyed working with each other and all the work got done with little supervision. From what I hear now, it is embarrassing about how management conducts themselves. How they are treating their employees. When you have good employees, you work with them to get the mail delivered.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Supervisor of Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Des Moines, IA2019, december 15.
I am currently employed here and love every day i go to work. I look forward to going to work everyday. I really feel like i make a difference everyday.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The USPS is a great job that pays well with excellent benefits, especially for people who are not college educated.
Clerk/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, december 12.
The hardest part of the job is standing most of the time. Management is poor! Most managers are uneducated, ghetto, classless, and ignorant. Fortunately, anyone can become a manager. Unfortunately, most conform to their ways. If you go to work on time and do your job you will be ok. Don't make friends or enemies, just keep to yourself.
1,0
Customer service
Clerk/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2019, december 8.
I left after 7 years because the customer service is no longer a priority and I could no longer be proud of the company that I represented. I believe in customer serving our community, our customers.
Government job
Supervisor, Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Des Moines, IA2019, december 3.
Government job, pays well, advancement opportunities, more positions than just delivering mail, union environment, customer service driven, great co-workers
Munkahelyi kultúra
The most enjoyable part of my job
CUSTOMER SERVICE CLERK (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, november 21.
I would like to express how I really enjoy people and in my line of work how honored I am to be of assistance in anyway possible to satisfy the customer. I to am always pleased with Excelent customer service with my everyday life experiences. Great customer service definitely makes the world and work environment better place .
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good pay, great benefits and job security
Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, november 13.
The postal service is a great place to work. There are diverse backgrounds, career advancement and job security with good pay and benefits along with a union. There are challenges at times but overall its a great place to work!!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked in Customer Service.
Supervisor, Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dayton, OH2019, november 12.
Great place to meet and work with diverse people. Had a lot of fun working with all types of employees, had the pleasure of directing young carriers on how to meet the challenges of the day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Too long of hours, had to be on duty on Sundays but no extra compensation, micro management
Supervisor customer service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brookings, SD2019, október 31.
Working 12-13 hours per day, had to be on duty on Sundays with no extra compensation, District level was micro managing and it was difficult to hire people and retain them. Excellent pay and benefits.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
great place to work
SUPERVISOR CUSTOMER SERVICE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Minneapolis, MN 554142019, október 27.
It is physical and rewarding. The united states postal service offers over 1000 different types of position and they are always looking to hire from withing. There is a ton of advancement opportunities.
Usps
Supervisor Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Corona, CA2019, október 16.
Working at USPS was a very fast paced and exciting experience. I know that as you gain experience there the opportunities to advance are available to you. This company has always been in a state of constant change. Being able to see the changes and adapt to them is an important part of your career.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is important to have a balance life
Supervisor Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, október 8.
Very fast-paced work environment. one would have to be able to catch on very quickly with high comprehension. The hardest part of being in management was not being able to engage with every employee. The most enjoyable part of the job is when I can connect, coach, and engage an employee to explore the possibilities of upward mobility.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van