United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Custodian

185 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 23 405 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at the post office in Shelton Washington it was the best job i ever had
Custodian (Volt alkalmazott) –  Shelton, WA2019, november 21.
The coworkers are great the atmosphere is laid back best job I ever had.great postmaster understanding and straight forward.this ap is making me put in extra words because it's a 150 character minimum which I think is bull (i had to take out the dirty word,)because they are asking me to review the job!
Excellent job
Laborer Custodian (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Douglas, GA2019, november 16.
I love working for the post office. It's a great opportunity for me. The people are friendly and the job is easy. I think it can have more job offers.
Unfriendly place to work
Custodian (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Blythe, CA2019, november 11.
Worthless management I've ever been apart of management always throwing there employees under the bus management constantly putting down there employees union always called upon for grievance
stressful
Custodian Maintenace (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hazelwood, MO2019, november 7.
days are long but the work is short. this place is filled with male superiority. the woman are always the first to be made and example of. the hardest part of the job is knowing there is unfair treatment of the workers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a good job to make a living
Maintenance custodian (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sylvania, OH2019, október 25.
It's an everyday diversified fast-paced self starting now you're basically on your own you know your job you just need to do your job management is fine with you if you don't do anything to them no pushing back if you don't push back good wages good benefits all in all it's not a bad place to work it's just not a great place to work either
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Management sucks!
Laborer/Custodian (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boston, MA2019, október 24.
I would not let my dog work at the USPS. My job was abolished 6 times. At one point I was a part time flexible clerk for 7 years. The only reason I was converted was through connecting with Senators and Congressmen.
They pressured the USPS and Union to convert 25 of us to full time. While waiting for the politicians to help us , we were cut to 4 hours every 2 weeks. I ganother fill time
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
3,0
Usps
Custodial Laborer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Queens, NY2019, október 23.
The USPS has provided me with opportunities and a steady schedule. The environment that I work in gives me full autonomy to achieve my daily tasks and additional things that may be required.
Flexible
Not supportive
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Depends on the craft you choose
Custodial Maintenance (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Southgate, MI2019, október 10.
Depending on the craft you choose to work for, either Clerk, Carrier or Maintenance you experience will differ. Carrier jobs are more strict, clerk is customer oriented and maintenance is more laid back but you are expected to do your work.
ok
Custodian (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Johnsbury, VT2019, október 9.
ok the post office is a good place3 to work as the checks keep coming in,their is little layoffs and the pay is good,not great but not bad either thanks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Custodian (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Taylors, SC2019, szeptember 30.
Postal service is a great place to work, good pay and great benefits! Not a bad place to end up. I highly recommend applicants to be ready for holiday season because it’s all hands on deck.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Can be A great workplace,management lacks professionalism
Custodian/mechanic (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2019, szeptember 26.
Had a pretty good 10 yrs. At usps,went frome level 3 custodian the first 5 yrs. To level 9 mechanic the last 5yrs.Very good benefits,I really feel that management needed more training especially the supervisors,but then again all sups.,and managers were custodians and mechanic before moving up to.thpositiopositions,likesaidsa
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive place to work.
Building mainteance Custodian (Volt alkalmazott) –  Evanston, IL2019, szeptember 23.
I liked working at The U.S. Postal Service. The pay was more than adeguate. The Postmaster was pleasing to work with. The supervisors were knowledgable. Everyone knew their craft. and we all worked well together. I shoveled snow in the winter, and did lawn care in the summer.
There was workplace bidding for different craft positions. such as bidding for open routes, bidding for cierical positions. Seasonal cookouts which I set-up. There was a clothing allowance for uniforms. All employees were enrolled in the Postal Service retirement plan.Leave Time was accumulated according time in service. There was Vehicle maintenance.Who assured that postal vehicles were proper working order for carriers to deliver the mai in. Sick leave was another postal benefit. A benefit earned thew out the year. There are annual career conferences where postal employees could learn about other jobs and careers with in the Postal Service. IF there was ever a job related injury, there were medical site to which employees could go for medical treatment. Sometimes transportation would be provided. The day to day operations of the Postal Service are constantly changing.
Pro érvek
Opportunities for growth and advancement
Kontra érvek
I can't think of any coms
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I give an eighty percent review
Retired custodian (Volt alkalmazott) –  Detroit, MI2019, szeptember 20.
The United States Postal Service is open to opportunities. There's a management ladder anyone can climb. I recommend any ambitious person to give it a try.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overbearing management at expense of employees
Laborer Custodial (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grand Haven, MI2019, szeptember 18.
I enjoyed working with some of my co-workers. Most of the employees are warm and welcoming. However, working there is time intensive, and physically demanding for most.
Easy going and communicative
unreasonably strict managers
Poor management
Maintenance Custodian (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, AL2019, szeptember 16.
The post office has clicks and if you don’t fit in you don’t get in. I have been with the company over 5 years has been working in a promotion for 4 years. Has yet to receive one. I’m good enough to detail as a supervisor but not good enough for the job permanently. I should have filed so many eeo’s but I didn’t because I’m a firm believer that God revenge is much sweeter than mine.

They promoted people over me that
Enjoy working for Usps
Custodian/Maintenance (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Duluth, GA2019, szeptember 6.
Working for the Postal Service is one the better experiences of my life affording the ability to pay my bills and travel. I think that working for the postal service is a shows me how people can be kind and also vindictive to get what they want! Also they use their power to hurt the under dog
Ongoing Income
Kontra érvek
Working anytime they want you too whether you can or not
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Custodian
Laborer Custodian (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grayslake, IL2019, augusztus 13.
Work experience as custodian was great. As a regular position, started with paid holidays and three weeks vacation. Would highly recomend the position of custodian.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Laborer/Custodian (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Springdale, OH2019, augusztus 12.
You get night time and sunday premium pay on top of your hourly pay. You also get a pension and a thrift savings plan (401K). You get sick days and plenty of vacation time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
join the postal union right away
Custodian/Janitor promoted to driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Corpus Christi, TX2019, augusztus 8.
As soon as your 30 days are up. Join the Postal Union. I'll need them. Managers, and supervisors will try to use and abuse you. As well as trying to come up with ways to get you fired if they don't like it. It's nepotism at the post office. Meaning a lot of family members that works for the post office. So don't go gossiping to the wrong person.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall it’s a great place to make a living
Custodian (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arlington Heights, IL2019, július 27.
Great place to work and take care of a family. Great job advances available , friendly work environment fast pace work loads,great benefits. You can transfer closer to home.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 2Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van