United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Custodian

Munkakör megnevezése
Custodian205 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
205 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 25 620 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
You'll need a strong mind
Overall working for the USPS is fruitful, he high pay, little to no education required, job security, retirement, advancement options, insurance/benefits. Just be mindful of what you do... Anywhere you work in the USPS can turn into a competitive high-school... Everybody looks like adults but act otherwise.
Terrible management and coworkers
Top to bottom the absolute worst work environment I've ever encountered. Both postmasters I worked for were self-centered egotists that didn't know anything about leadership and in my estimation were just bad people. Since the culture of a workplace is almost always a reflection of the person in charge, it is no wonder that, with few exceptions, the carriers and clerks were a petty, cliquey and nasty group of gossipy, unhappy people. They gossiped about each other, the customers that came into the post office and the people to which they delivered mail and I never saw or heard any manager put a stop to it. The morale was terrible because, on the whole, the people were terrible, which ultimately made it a terrible place to work. The actual work I did wasn't bad, but trust me, there are no benefits or paycheck worth working with these people.
Pro érvek
It was a great place to quit.
Kontra érvek
Terrible management and coworkers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great depending on Facility.
A very nice place to work in other spaces but some facilities have an outlandish amount of nepotism and allow management to become a mom and pop organizion.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Dependable and steady work.
Good pay and benefits but has terrible management ! Working conditions are good and time goes by quickly. Management shows no concern for the employees. The junior employees do the harder and nastier jobs and are looked down upon.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They will try and ruin your career they do not honor fmla ..just for certain favorites
Anybody can go into management...it is a great job although people there will try to make your life miserable ...they do not honor leave request its sad
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Horrible Experience
Instead of treating their employees with respect, they bully them out the door and the work environment is not healthy, it’s too many people that they have hired that are rude and inconsiderate when you are working and ohh don’t try to report this to management because they will turn their backs and retaliate against you, especially if you are new.
What they say is true
Have u ever heard the job description of a postal worker well it’s true plus or minus a few good people. Much like any job you will have some decent staffers and some other not as much but it is what u make it and make sure to follow the rules you will be fine
Great Work Place
A typical day at work is meeting with the supervisor and getting my work order and than going out on the street to do work.
the culture is great here and you have a lot of freedom.
Great
Great job ,I really like it you got to do general cleaning like sweeping mopping striping waxing and do the landescaping and a little of everything space for learning and improvement and chance jobs if you want
Pro érvek
You can advance
Very stressful work environment
Most unnecessarily stressful depressing place I've ever worked .. The work environment is highly stressful. I would never work there again . Apparently you're promoted for screwing up..
Low moral, no advancement
Worse company ever. Low moral, no advancement and salary does not match New York living expenses. You pay for your benefits also, nothing is free. The buildings are old, might be full of asbestos, many co workers have died of cancer in the last year.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You get night time and sunday premium pay on top of your hourly pay. You also get a pension and a thrift savings plan (401K). You get sick days and plenty of vacation time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
management always trying to find ways to circumvent the national contract.
employees not appreciated very much by management. there's a bad culture of disrespect between management and employees. union is always filing grievences against management for various violations of national and local contracts.
The money is great
Overtime is available almost all year long, and usually as much as you can stand. And you are able to transfer anywhere and move up the ladder if that is your goal.
poor mangement
poor management, very unprofessional, love my career, looking for a change. If it was better management things would be different. give you a hard time while doing your job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A place where plenty of money is made along with working a lot of hours and no time for family or recreation.
Must be prepared to work a lot of overtime hour of work. Working for the United States Postal Service over the years cause much ware and tare on your body in the long run. They pile up a lot of work on you as an individual and expect for to get it done within 8 hours of the day.
Product
Great customer service and sustainable hours. The employer is amazing and the coworker are great to work with overall. Office is maintainable and spacious.
Munkahelyi kultúra
about the same as any other place
i was at this place for about 3 years had a good time working there my schedule was on a rotating one and i learned a lot while i was there my bosses were always reasonable
nice place
I worked there since 21 years old and grew up in the company. after 42 years I retired with 6 children and they were all clothed and feed. I was happy to work for and retire
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work place
very face pace work environment, management is willing to help the employees learn more so that they can advance in the company.
Its a great place to work for people who want a seasonal job or for something more permanent.
Post office
Working put a United Post Office is good It's very physical because of the type of work that I do When supervising the clerks and helping
the is very rewarding it puts me In the atmosphere that I like I also like working with the customers and working with people instead up working alone I like being a part of a team
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés