United States Postal Service

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Courier

42 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 166 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The good is you are able to help your community. The bad is the company could not care less about their employees.
Mail Courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2019, december 15.
This is the worse job ever. Their is no respect or care for the associates or their well being. I was in a vechile incident because of icy weather. When I called it in, I was asked about the vechile, told to back out and proceed with delivering the mail. I was once bitten by a pit bull dog. I was told to finish my route. And the terror goes on.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
post office
CITY COURIER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Long Beach, CA2019, december 9.
lack of communication, management does not care about you. there is always work and overtime but it can be to much and they give you a time limit when to finish your route.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Rural courier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dumfries, VA2019, november 9.
Great place to work. Would recommend!. Great benefits ,paid days off great work environment , management is ok they leave you alone if you do your work.
great career job!
Postal Assistant Courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Orleans, LA 701172019, március 24.
job is good for going in career wise, just take a lil longer to move up. they put a lot of pressure on the new workers, and managers can really get to you. very fast pace, but its all on your pace, you got to really do the best to make it there.
Unwilling to accept disability
Courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lynchburg, VA2019, március 14.
Was fired for my disability and told that my disability was a personal issue. Management will put the blame in you for things so they don't get in trouble.
Good pay
Bad management
ok
COURIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2019, február 27.
It's an ok part time job, but no benefits or room for advancement. Management tries their best but corporate is not very involved. Trucks are taken care of for the most part but no air conditioning and heat doesn't work well.
pay
environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Is good to be on the road
City Courier Assistant (CCA) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Red Bank, NJ2018, november 4.
Is good to be on the road and deliver mail. All the customers are happy when they see us drive by in our trucks. We work though all types of weather and holidays.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Depends on the post office you work at.
MAIL COURIER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, november 4.
A typical is starts off by the supervisors standing behind you steadily looking at their watch, you have a certain time to get all your mail cased and ready to get started, if you don't have time work. GOOD LUCK>
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
City Carrier Assistant
Courier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Leonard Wood, MO 654732018, október 28.
Depending on your location you may be sent out to help other offices that can be up to 50 miles away on a moments notice. Not all Post Office operate the same.
Excellent working environment
RURAL MAIL COURIER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Durham, CT2018, augusztus 29.
Very fulfilling work environment. Expectations met every day. Realistic goals. Weather is a Con. Winter can be tough, but summers make up for it. Love it.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
otis
Rural Courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ohio2018, augusztus 23.
good company. You work until your route is complete. In the summer mail drops off and you can get your route done pretty fast. I had a great boss who defended me against hostile customers
good company
Would not recommend
Courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manchester, NH2018, augusztus 6.
Very poor work conditions for a low salary. Very difficult to balance work-life as the weekly work schedule fluctuates based on the time of the year.
Kontra érvek
very difficult work conditions for a poor salary.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mail Courier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ridgeland, MS2018, június 7.
A good place to work would like to transfer to another state but I really like and enjoy the job there is good money to be made only if I can become a regular Mail courier
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Long Route and no bathroom available
Rural Courier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Patrick, SC2018, június 7.
A typical day at work at USPS, a very heavy workload. The volume of mail is manageable but the volume of packages is unmanageable. The communication with management is very weak. The culture is a cut-throat environment. I heard the Postmaster talking about an employee that suddenly quit with a non-management person. She was laughing and using condescending words about the employee that had quit. The hardest part of the job is not having a bathroom accessible.
Good Pay
Kontra érvek
No bathroom accessible in rural areas
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Review
Mail Courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Everett, MA2018, június 1.
Tough place to work, fast paced. You better to be throw in the fire, and learn on the go. Would still work there if my mother did not get sick. I don;t know what else to say.
nothing buy money
Everything buy money
Fast Paced
Postal Courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mount Lebanon, PA2018, március 5.
Some managers were very young and lacked the knowledge to be a good manger. The hardest part was to complete your job as everything was based on time.
Bad outdoor elements
United States Postal Service review
documentation and courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC 276072018, január 31.
I must say that this was one of the hardest and most physical jobs that I have ever worked sense I was 16 years old. The environment was always rush rush. The supervisors timed you when you went to the restroom. The older employers despides the seasonal worker and shows this in contempt in the working environment. It was also a dirty job, one that left you dirty from head to toe! I worked my season of environment but, it was rough!
Pays well
only seasonal and dirty
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Not what I was expecting
City Courier Assistant/Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Redondo Beach, CA2017, december 14.
Modern slavery. They treat you worst than a manager will treat you at Macdonalds. Supervisors are mean and vulgar, hours suck and everyone is going to treat tog like you’re less.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
horrible and unreliable management
City Courier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greeley, CO2017, november 1.
The job was easy but had an issue with benefits and the H.R. department was unwilling to address the situation and when I brought it to the attention of the postmaster he neglected to look into the matter further. I was double charged for health benefits and they just say I was responsible for the deduction.
nothing
everything
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Great Family Atmosphere
Mail Courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  East Point, GA2017, október 25.
This was a great experience learning how to communicate with customers. The job experience cultivated it's workers to feel as though they were actively doing something for their community.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van