United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Courier

Munkakör megnevezése
Courier47 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
47 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 267 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ive worked for the post office all my life, I know first hand the key to happy customers, Loyalty if you're loyal to them they will respect and like you as a person.Gets them everytime.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Best paying job I’ve ever had and the worst as far as feeling good about working for the company and having long time goals . I would advise anyone (unless) management has completely did a 360 to not consider working here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management will try to destroy your career the moment you start. Everything you do is wrong and everything that happens is your fault. Pay is decent
Munkahelyi kultúra
First of all they only give you 3 days to learn the ropes and then you're on your own. The only positive is some of the people that work there, they made it somewhat bearable to go to work every day. You'll work 12-17 days straight at times and they could care less how this effects you. The management will belittle you in front of all the employees. They talk as if its the best place to work until you're hired and then their true colors come out. I wouldn't wish this job on my worst enemy. If you get injured do not expect any time off with out a battle. I have all the respect in the world for the people that actually stuck it out and work for these people.
In summery if you value your sanity do no work for the Lewiston post office, the level of respect that is shown and or given is nonexistent.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Find out about the postmaster's business. He thought I was moving in on his woman. Therefore wasn't given proper training then fired. Research will help keep your job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is the worse job ever. Their is no respect or care for the associates or their well being. I was in a vechile incident because of icy weather. When I called it in, I was asked about the vechile, told to back out and proceed with delivering the mail. I was once bitten by a pit bull dog. I was told to finish my route. And the terror goes on.
Munkahelyi kultúra
lack of communication, management does not care about you. there is always work and overtime but it can be to much and they give you a time limit when to finish your route.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work. Would recommend!. Great benefits ,paid days off great work environment , management is ok they leave you alone if you do your work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
job is good for going in career wise, just take a lil longer to move up. they put a lot of pressure on the new workers, and managers can really get to you. very fast pace, but its all on your pace, you got to really do the best to make it there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was fired for my disability and told that my disability was a personal issue. Management will put the blame in you for things so they don't get in trouble.
Good pay
Bad management
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's an ok part time job, but no benefits or room for advancement. Management tries their best but corporate is not very involved. Trucks are taken care of for the most part but no air conditioning and heat doesn't work well.
pay
environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Is good to be on the road and deliver mail. All the customers are happy when they see us drive by in our trucks. We work though all types of weather and holidays.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical is starts off by the supervisors standing behind you steadily looking at their watch, you have a certain time to get all your mail cased and ready to get started, if you don't have time work. GOOD LUCK>
Munkahelyi kultúra
Depending on your location you may be sent out to help other offices that can be up to 50 miles away on a moments notice. Not all Post Office operate the same.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fulfilling work environment. Expectations met every day. Realistic goals. Weather is a Con. Winter can be tough, but summers make up for it. Love it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good company. You work until your route is complete. In the summer mail drops off and you can get your route done pretty fast. I had a great boss who defended me against hostile customers
good company
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very poor work conditions for a low salary. Very difficult to balance work-life as the weekly work schedule fluctuates based on the time of the year.
Kontra érvek
very difficult work conditions for a poor salary.
Munkahelyi kultúra
was a great place to work and I enjoyed it but needed insurance and had a high risk pregnancy. the manager at the time wasn't very cooperative with my dr appts. even with a note.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good place to work would like to transfer to another state but I really like and enjoy the job there is good money to be made only if I can become a regular Mail courier
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work at USPS, a very heavy workload. The volume of mail is manageable but the volume of packages is unmanageable. The communication with management is very weak. The culture is a cut-throat environment. I heard the Postmaster talking about an employee that suddenly quit with a non-management person. She was laughing and using condescending words about the employee that had quit. The hardest part of the job is not having a bathroom accessible.
Good Pay
Kontra érvek
No bathroom accessible in rural areas
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Tough place to work, fast paced. You better to be throw in the fire, and learn on the go. Would still work there if my mother did not get sick. I don;t know what else to say.
nothing buy money