United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service cég munkavállalói értékelései a Clerk állásra itt: San Francisco, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
4 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 693 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
mostly production when i use to work for letter sorting mach and flat sorting mach. I have learned so much when i work for drop shipment i learned how valuable the third class mail for the post office we used to depend on the first class mail but since the e mailing came out first class letter went down dramatically. so know the second class and third class mail took over revenue has pick up for the post office we have discounts for the second and third class that people especially private mailers that attracted to it. working for the post office is a diversify employees different culture different attitude you just have to adjust to it. the hardest part of the job is when post office is loosing a lot of revenue management demands highly on production and management starts downsizing employees loosing their jog bids. My enjoyable moments is when i was working in letter sorting machine although its pretty high in demand on production we have a good Supervisor and a good crew to work with. we have party on Christmas holidays and company picnics. Time goes by everything changes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The post office is a great company I would recommend anyone work for the Post Office thank you for the opportunity they are also an overall great company to work for
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am very happy to be career with the usps , I think when your working as a pse you should still get full benefits because your still doing the same physical work, at some points more, I believe its unnecessary for the supervisors to treat you like youre in prison, ,. the work is extremely more physical than being able to lift 70lbs, as the application describes. im going on 5 and half years , I went through more drama accusations and always felt so under appreciated for the work I have done.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
waiting so long for benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
my day starts by organizing the mail bye zip code and putting them in cans make sure that everything is in place for the drivers.I learn that i shard work and u have to be focus on your job its alot of pearson that is depending on u to get there mail .my co werkers where allways there if i need there help very good people and very helpfull. hardest thing was to make sure that we dont miss a mail to there proper place., i enjoy that what it took for some one to get there mail and my enviorment that i was on with the people i work with it was a goos expereance .
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.