United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service cég munkavállalói értékelései a Clerk állásra itt: Columbus, OH

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
12 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 740 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at the P.O. The machines kept me busy, and you were allowed to wear your headsets, so you could listen to your music and get your job done. There’s times when you will have overtime, so if you want to make extra money, you can sign up on the overtime list.
Pro érvek
Great company, great pay and benefits.
Kontra érvek
Just like every other job, it’s not perfect. There’s lots of people, lots of personalities, just stay focused and stay positive and it can work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You find that team work makes the dream work. It’s a partner effort, which helps you with social skills & other job related practice. I enjoyed my time but I want a new experience
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management currently is not the best. The job is hard on the body and challenging to some mentally. I did not find it challenging mentally. The pace and physical requirements would be the hardest part for most employees. The employees for the most part get along fine and enjoy each other. The job pays well and has good benefits, I left because I was eligible to retire and could afford to. 39 years ago it was a very good job. Now its average at best.
Pay and benefits.
Kontra érvek
Mind numbing hard physical job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
working environment very good, friendly, good people. learned a lot during my tenure as employee. enjoyed working there, had a good relationship with other stuff members.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Never a down moment. Opportunities to work in every area of mail processing and for advancement as a floor supervisor and even in training new employees.
Great pay, benefits.
Kontra érvek
Could work any shift assigned dependent on job assignment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The post office has a lot of schedule changes and it's hard to live like that. It has OK benefits. But the hours are horrible and so is management. It can be a good job depending on you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working in a fast paste environment, scanning parcels as shipment arrives, Loading and unloading packages on the trucks, and working the front end providing face to face customer interaction assisting my customers with mailing. Ensuring they walk away satisfied with the services I provided them and properly addressing all their questions and needs
Munkahelyi kultúra
sorting mail , key in zip codes , load and unload mail trucks., Learn city zip codes for city and states. Management was 90% good. Culture in work place was mixed . loading and unloading mail trucks hardest part of job. most enjoyable day was the fun employees they made the day go by fast.
Pro érvek
learning work and state and city zip codes.
Kontra érvek
cons was the mail truck work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I held numerous positions from clerk to letter carrier to supervisor then to maintenance.. Overall it was a pleasant experience.. I would've loved to return there but they are currently downsizing ..
Pro érvek
Great pay, benefits & good organization
Kontra érvek
sometimes the hours worked were a bit much but who doesn't
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great pay and the work is very simple and easy, does become very tedious and boring, and not much of a home life, if you're a family person this isn't the place for you
Munkahelyi kultúra
A normal day at work is based off mail volume but its up to me to make it as positive as possible. I have learned to be patient because i deal with customers in retail. The hardest part of my job is being repetitive everyday. i enjoy the customers who look forward to seeing me .
good environment
scheduling
Munkahelyi kultúra
enjoyed the job no full benefits offered no holidays pay, no job security, no promotion, no balance of work and life,
no full benefits