United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Clerk

802 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 17 678 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
hard work
Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hartford, CT2018, november 19.
I would not recommend a job at the post office. It is physically demanding work and is unhealthy for your body. You are at risk for injury and your pretty much on your own. Your coworkers are all unhappy to work with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for the postal service is the never ending story of mail,mail,mail.
Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Melville, NY2018, november 18.
Working for the postal service was actually very good.Attendance was one of the biggest musts.I worked in the Long Island distribution center and everyone had a specific job to do.As long as you did your job nobody bothered you.Timed breaks and lunch were very strict.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Strict work environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Co workers were fun to work with
Acting Supervisor & Window Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stamford, CT2018, november 9.
Most employees over my 20 years were fun to work with. We had fun, but did our job. Most of the management was mean and made people feel bad. They didn't have much respect from their employers. My last 6 years was mostly very good. I worked in a small sttion and we had a good relationship.
Pro érvek
Mostly nice coworkers and job secuirty
Kontra érvek
Supervisors that showed no respect
Non-career clerk
USPS Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cadiz, KY2018, november 7.
Hired to work part-time, actually worked 6 days per week and sometimes made to come in on Sundays to receive Amazon. Worked Monday through Saturday and worked a split shift from 4am-11am and then back at 3pm-5pm. Got paid a good wage but working 6 days a week with a split shift didn't allow for any weekends off and working the day before and or after a holiday just sucked.
Decent pay
Kontra érvek
Hours, split shift, weekends, management, large quantity of packages
Munkahelyi kultúra
Secure job with good benefits
Revenue Protection Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baraboo, WI2018, november 7.
USPS was my employer for my 32 year career. It was a demanding job, but the workplace environment was good, and the pay and benefits offered were excellent.
Good pay and benefits.
stressful at times.
Usps
Clerk and Business Reply Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, november 3.
As a young 23 year old the enticing salary is what kept me in the postal service when I first started. Soon after it became obvious that the perks of working there were also entice having 5 weeks a year off, what company gives that! The hours were not that bad and the work easy. Co-workers were a wide scope all ethnic groups with a large variety of backgrounds. Unfortunately the Postal Service is poorly managed and will probably someday be a private enterprise.
Pro érvek
The money was great! Vacations time excellent.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy my job every day.
PTF Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Perrinton, MI2018, november 2.
My job at the Post Office is one i look forward to every day. I enjoy my colleagues, customers and my boss. Every day brings a new challenge. Because of a restructuring in our offices i am losing hours necessary to maintain a living. I am saddened by this change of events.
Pro érvek
Working with people and relative independence.
hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
General Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  White Plains, NY2018, október 31.
USPS is a good job, benefits etc. I've learned there are a lot of jobs within USPS if you're looking for upward mobility. Management can be difficult at times and sometimes unfair. At times certain areas are short handed and can be overwhelming to the employees.However, the job can be enjoyable if you have a good crew and supportive bosses.
Career Job
Have to be there maybe 1-2 years before becoming career
Amazing
Holiday Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2018, október 31.
I loved working at the post office the pay, the benefits, everything was amazing. The hours were amazing I still had my whole day. I worked from 4am until 12am
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
It's fine
CLERK (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2018, október 28.
It's not a bad place to work. They'll call you in last minute, and a lot of the other employees don't care about their jobs. But the supervisors and managers are usually very helpful, and considerate.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very high paced work environment
USPS Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Littlefield2018, október 26.
This is a really good place to work if you dont have kids to take care of. I always miss my daughters activities. I am hesitant to leave because of the benefits for my family.
Good benefits and pay
Kontra érvek
No balance between work and with personal life
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Career has upward mobility
Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  125 South Street, Indianapolis, Indiana2018, október 23.
A great place to work, different jobs available and work shifts. A good group of supervisors and managers to work for. Constant employment and room for advancement.
vacation, sick leave, pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Face pace
Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pearl River, NY2018, október 23.
When you start, must be flexible hours and location
Fast pace at times and time table
Repeat work routines. Today is the same as yesterday
Yesterday is the same as tomorrow
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work place with many challenges
Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tukwila, WA2018, október 22.
I am currently with this job and so far a very challenging job. Like any other job the more you know the more work you get. I have learned so much from this job and willing to learn more. I like new challenges and am a faster learner.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
great experience
Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Capitol Heights, MD2018, október 22.
i don't ever want to leave i love it there its the best place you can work. its not easy but definitely not hard all you have to do is show up to work !
Relaxed atmosphere
Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Clermont, KY2018, október 18.
I work at a small post office. I’m the only one there, so it is pretty slow at times. I love organizing the mail in the mornings and seeing all the familiar faces come in everyday. I work alone so I have learned a lot about making hard decisions on my own.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
culture
Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Orleans, LA2018, október 18.
In short it's not what people think once you start working there. Lack of management no proper training and lack of staff. When I first was hired I was excited because I was going work for the government boy was I wrong PSEs are the reason the post office stays afloat.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working with the customers I came in contact with and also with the other employees.
Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cleveland, OH2018, október 18.
I enjoyed assisting customers in decision making and inquiries and in their mail decisions. The Post Office is a fast pace organization that requires perfection in your daily work ethics.
Pro érvek
Salary, benefits (such as health care, dental and vision)
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
coworkers keep the job fun
Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Murrieta, CA2018, október 15.
fun and exciting place to work, but you must be strong and calm to deal with the stress of the workplace. your customers keep you going and give you appreciation
good benefits
Kontra érvek
takes to long to move up
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Must make career position for benefits
Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chase, LA2018, október 15.
Pay is the best! Hours are the worst. However, hours depend on how big the office is where you work. Some complain about too many hour, I complain about not enough (23 a week). Luckily the pay is great!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van