United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Clerk

Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Great work environment
Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Little Rock, AR2018, február 15.
At the Little Rock station, you have to work hard to get recognition. Managers are helpful in making sure you have information. The post office is a busy yet rewarding job! Good benefits and make sure to sign up for the Union!
Pro érvek
Pay, benefits and great coworkers
Stability hours
Hate it
CLERK (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2018, február 15.
Very stressful . As a pse you have no life . Management doesn’t care about anything other than getting the mail out. Save yourself the headache. Look elsewhere
Decent pay
Everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly people to work with
Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, február 14.
I served in the military and I got yelled at more at the USPS more than I did in boot camp. The only thing that kept me there was the people I worked with. The hardest part of my job was the constant lifting of the mail which weighed around 30 lbs repetitiously.
Take breaks
Kontra érvek
No contact to the outside world.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a good place to work if you do not want a life outside of work
Window Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maple Grove, MN2018, február 14.
When people would call in, I was expected to work past my normal hours. Every week this occurred. The other employees that were calling in every week did not have any discipline. Treated very poorly here, especially when trying to ask for time off..
Pay
No life, always tired
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working there and the customers were great.
PMR/Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toronto, KS2018, február 13.
Sorting Mail
Answering Questions
Answering Phone calls
Training others
Pro érvek
Fun if you like to work by yourself
Lonely
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fair pay for expected work.
Holiday Clerk Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2018, február 11.
Unlike many jobs in Fort Myers Fl, the pay is fair and comparable to the level and quality of work expected. Also, benefits are offered to both career and non-career employees.
Great Experience
Holiday Clerk Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palatine, IL2018, február 10.
I worked for the post office for 6 weeks as a holiday clerk assistant and i loved it. Very busy and face paced but not over powering. The managers were awesome as well as my coworkers. I had the opportunity to work more than 50 hours a week due to holiday season. The pay is good and i would love to get a permanent position at USPS.
Pro érvek
over time, very collaborative, great hours
Kontra érvek
can be bad if you are a person who can't stand all day
Busy
HOLIDAY CLERK (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alpharetta, GA2018, február 10.
Lots of packages coming in during the holiday. There was a time requirement to get the packages sorted and out to the appropriate characters. It was s very physical job but the folks I worked with were a really good team. Everyone supported each other.
Seasonal
Holiday Clerk Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cumberland, MD2018, február 9.
Unloaded trays of mail to rural routes and city route. Filled PO Box for patrons. Scanned all packages and place them in city and rural route carts for delivery.
Pay
shifts
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not good as temporary worker without union
Holiday Clerk Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Keene, NH2018, február 9.
I worked a total of 6 weeks from Nov.27th-Jan.5th holiday work only. It was so fast paced it was unbelievably hectic at times. It would go from total calm to a complete nightmare in a heart beat. Little or no breaks were allowed sometimes for 10hrs. Even tho' clearly in the training they said we were allowed 15 min. breaks every 2 hrs. and a 1/2hr. lunch after 6hrs. I was never given that opportunity in fact scolded for taking a 10min. break getting a drink in my car. The only breaks they took were at the complete end of shift or if a truck didn't show up due to bad weather or a break down. Then came the best part. They promised me compensation for hotel room and expenses mileage etc. That was like pulling teeth. First they told me I would have to check my email. That was a lie. I had to sit down and physically sign up for the compensation with the Postmaster. That was done 3-4 weeks after my 1st day. I was never fully paid completely until February 8th when my last day was Jan.5th. The hotel and expenses was something that occurred in Nov.27&28th and that was not reimbursed until February as well. DO NOT WORK as temporary/Holiday help for the U.S.P.S.!!!
Pro érvek
Possible permanent positions if you can cope with adversity.
Kontra érvek
Bi-weekly pay, sometimes no pay for weeks, little or no breaks.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
clerk
PTF Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlantic Highlands, NJ2018, február 9.
Being a clerk really isn't a hard job. How ever dealing with the public can be a challenge. Also management isn't the best, they under staff making it harder for everyone else. But the pay isn't bad, the best you can do is stick it out, do your job and go home.
Pro érvek
pay is good, over time opportunities
Kontra érvek
under staffed, poor management, have to work weekends
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Worst place to work
CLERK (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2018, február 7.
Stressful, rude, no place for advancement, very combative, poorly management, on going harassment, and fights. The post office is a place full of drama and chaos. The allow employees to fight, and harass each other. Management is rude to employees and customers also.
Pro érvek
decent pay for someone who has a high school level education
Kontra érvek
fights, harassment, poorly managed, drama, chaos
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressfree work environment.active work place
Holiday Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Killeen, TX2018, február 7.
I give the post office job a Five star review.A quick pace wotk environment with plenty to do. Very friendly and helpful coworkers and management who were always willing to help you improve and learn more
fast paced
Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, február 6.
Everyone is very helpful. Long hours. Very Fast paced work area. The hardest part of the job is heavy lifting and long hours. The most enjoyable part of the job is working as a team.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Distribution Clerk
USPS clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bloomington, IN2018, február 5.
Best paying job I ever had, worked every Saturday. Hard job carrying a 50 pound mailbag on shoulder as a city carrier for 10 years. Great being outdoors except for weather conditions.
Pro érvek
Great pay and vacation pay.
Kontra érvek
Night shift for 13 years, missed lot of family functions!
United States Postal Servives
Window Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jeffersonville, NY2018, február 5.
You have to be extremely flexible and willing to put your work before your family and friends. You must willing to role with punches things change on a daily biases.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work for benefits
Part time flex Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Everglades, FL2018, február 4.
While working with US POSTAL Service I had the opportunity to enter change with customers as well as learning a new occupation. It was challenging yet rewarding.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Good job with great pay
Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2018, február 2.
I have learned a lot working at postal service for 10 years. It is a cut throat business and not a lot of advancement unless you know someone. But other than that it is a great job with good benefits and pay.
Typical Day
Window Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Liberty, NC2018, január 31.
My typical day at the post office was either sorting mail, sorting packages, and helping customers send mail off. I also would have to help track down packages that were on there way to its destination.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and the customer can be nice at times
Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, január 30.
Great chance to make money but if you have plans on spending alot of time with family or having a free time often then this not the right job. If you are a Pse or Casual you better have tough skin because youre treated like "The Help" and constantly reminded that you are not a regular yet and good luck trying to become one. But overall its a decent job and I learned alot from it.
Decent pay