United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Clerk

799 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 16 487 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Never a dull moment
BMEU Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Findlay, OH2018, augusztus 18.
Everyday is different as far as challenges. Always more to learn. Would be a more efficient place to work if the building was larger. The co-workers and management are pleasant to work with.
Work hours, benefits
Work space
Poor management
Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Linthicum, MD2018, augusztus 17.
Poor management makes for a lot of stressful situations & low morale! Upper management has been change multiple times in a year & still no changes in the way the building has been ran!
Work Environment okay
Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baldwin, LA2018, augusztus 17.
I enjoy my career however is was really a rough transition there are many benefits but the engagement is horrible. You have to be a strong willed person to be employed by this company. Training is not the best but you have to be a quick learner
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cut-throat zero tolerance work place with high responsibility
Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pecatonica, IL2018, augusztus 14.
You must follow your duties to the letter and singular mistakes can be punished up to termination. No warnings. The work isn't difficult but the responsibility of the work is very high which is why mistakes are not tolerated.
Postal Service very stressful job
CLERK (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gaithersburg, MD2018, augusztus 13.
My duties consisted of pitching mail and packages into the appropriate slot. I worked the graveyard shift. I learned I was not cut-out for tedious work. Management was not as professional as I would like. Workplace culture was a factory environment. The hardest part was staying alert through the night. The most enjoyable was the salary.
Good salary
Factory Environment
Good Physical work
Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2018, augusztus 13.
Working here kept me in good shape after the military. However the management is horrendous and will beat you down mentally. The pay is average for the type of work but the benefits were great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great pay and plenty of opportunities for advancement
Holiday Clerk Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, augusztus 13.
If you can do physically demanding work or can be part of a managerial team then the post office is a good choice of employment. It offers great compensation and benefits. There is a lot of flexibility in work hours.
Great pat and compensation
Can be physically demanding
Munkahelyi kultúra
Long hours, unlimited overtime, quick paced
Window Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2018, augusztus 12.
USPS was a great paying job with great benefits. Typical worked day was 8-12 hours but I’m a average 10 hours a day. I’ve learned how to have great customer service and I improved on my computer/typing skills. I loved the fact that I interacted with the public. The hardest part of the job was not knowing how many hours you were going to work the day of.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I will at some point return to USPS!!!!!
PTF Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, MT2018, augusztus 10.
I loved the job!!! Management had their issues with staffing and most are inexperienced and hired because of who they know rather then their skills and knowledge. I don't want anyone to get the wrong idea.... not ALL of management are incompetent. There are several that are knowledgeable and proficient at their job. Most of the Clerks and Mail handlers that work offices love their job. The personal accountability is the best part... but there are the ones that sit around making it look like they are doing something. That is one of the stress points when working in this field because you have to then pick up their slack and do it without complaining. Because to "Preserve the Sanctity of the Mail" is everyone's responsibility. The Postal Service is not for everyone to make a career but it is worth the experience.
Pro érvek
wages, steady increases, benefits, co-workers, fast paced
State MT Union Rep, Rumors, Drama, Retaliation, Harassment
Modern Day Slavery
Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denville, NJ2018, augusztus 9.
Could work 10 hr days max so would get 2 hours or more lunch break. Days can start as early as 4 am and end around 6 pm. It would be ok if your single and desperate. I don't understand how some people work there for so long. The work is physically demanding. You have to sort packages by throwing them into bins. My elbow still hurts from it.
Job security
Ramp clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jf Kennedy Ap, NY2018, augusztus 8.
I enjoy my current position at the usps. I've worked for the usps for 38 years and I've had a lot of highs and lows. It has afforded me stability and security so that I've been able to raise a family and buy a house. The problem with the usps is there's no accountability and therefore no incentive to be creative or to do your absolute best day in and day out.
Job security
Kontra érvek
Just a number, no accountability
Munkahelyi kultúra
The money makes all well
clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Harrisburg, PA2018, augusztus 6.
I really liked this job some co-workers aren't the best but the job it's self and the money was good. Two 15 minute breaks a half hour lunch and a 5-10 minute wash up before lunch and before end of shift
Money
People
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work but not enough hours
USPS Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Carman, IL2018, augusztus 6.
Enjoy the usps must have excellent communication skills and able to handle a fast pace working environment. Must know how to work computers and able to use email
Good job career
Short staffed
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the USPS is great
Holiday Clerk Assistant/Contracted (Volt alkalmazott) –  Port Orange, FL2018, augusztus 5.
During my time working at the United Postal Service I learned how packages and mail is delivered to people also the importance of time management. Especially because the USPS does not stop and the gears of this industry are always turning.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast pace workout type of a job
Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kearny, NJ2018, augusztus 5.
I loved working there with some issues if work hours. Either it'll be too early or too late. The management lack of care for their employees. But pay as a career employee is great plus the benefits.
Pay benefits
Hard work
Seasonal employment
U.S.P.S Seasonal Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oviedo, FL2018, augusztus 4.
The time I spent there was short and quick. I worked during the Christmas season on the graveyard shift. It was a high paced job and each shift I worked was labor intensive but passed very quickly. My coworkers were kind and cooperative and very enjoyable to work with. We had a lot of physical work because of all the package sorting but it was a very simple task.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The post office can be a challenging environment, but also a satisfying and rewarding place to work
Clerk/PTF (Volt alkalmazott) –  Isle, MN2018, augusztus 3.
Be on time, scanning and accuracy are a very important part of the work activities (because of tracking).
I love assisting customers who come in with questions on best way to ship etc.

Reports and scans are a big part of the daily work, and some have to be done by a certain time, along with assisting customers at the window.

The most enjoyable parts of the job are many people who come in, some of my co-workers and accomplishments for the day.
nice place to work
Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hingham, MA2018, augusztus 1.
working at the post office was awful. the managers were unprofessional one supervisor used vulgar language all day long. i would never work there again
Worst place to work.
Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Elgin, IL2018, augusztus 1.
If you have a family and want to spend time with them this isn't the job for you. They don't care about your personal life, expect you to work 6 days a week all year round. Force you to work 30 straight 10 hour days during the Christmas season. Horrible place to work.
Great Organization
USPS Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Jackson, OH2018, augusztus 1.
The United States Postal Service is a great organization to work for. The benefits are wonderful and there are ample opportunities for advancements within the company.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van