United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Clerk

738 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 15 442 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great benefits but that's about it
Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York2018, május 22.
The postal system is a constant battle to advance. You get passed over and cheated out of advancement opportunities fairly often. People will use the system to their advantage and claim to be your friend and try to get you in trouble the next minute.
Benefits and pay
Kontra érvek
Long lunch breaks and work 6 days a week.
Bad Experience
Holiday Clerk Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chandler, AZ2018, május 22.
Very political, bad management, did not give us a lunch for 6 hours or did she train us on jobs before ordering us to do it. Barked orders demeaning.
no breaks or training overworked 6 hours without a lunch
Fast-paced
Holiday Clerk Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montgomery Village, MD2018, május 19.
Working at USPS was amazing but very fast-paced and tiresome. A usual work day will have you working 9 hours and can sometimes go up to 12 hours, depending on the influx of mail. The pay is great but expect to be very tired after a days work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
liked working for PO have no complaints
window clerk, supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albertson, NY2018, május 18.
started as a carrier did that for one year. transferred to clerk,became a higher level dispatcher,then a supervisor.took a postal job out of state for 3 years. bid back to new york spent my last 20 years in a small office in nassau. liked the office ,got along good with management and employees. had a lot of overtime and had great working hours.
great working hours, 5 weeks vacation
Kontra érvek
wished salary was better, worked many part time jobs
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced environment. Management is under pressure to get mail out in a timely manner which trickles down to clerks to get it out quickly
Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Trenton, NJ2018, május 18.
If they would take a little more time to take suggestions from clerks and other non management workers thinks may run a little more smoothly.SOME of the upper management speaks to regular workers as if they mean nothing and takes our suggestions as a grain of salt.
benefits, union is great
payrate is great
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
I've learned
Holiday Clerk Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Moreno Valley, CA2018, május 16.
Working for USPS is a big responsibility because your taking care of people belongings. Its extremely fast past like i worked there 1 month and lost at least 15 pounds. After the first week it becomes normal so you kind of expect the long sweaty days lol. I enjoyed it and will be back.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard work, good pay, benefits, and make good friendships.
Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, május 10.
For the most part mail processing was not that stressful, you walked in, saw the Mail and pretty much new what to expect if there was a possibility of overtime. There was more stress in working in Consumer Affairs because of the nature of the job, customers were usually frustrated and I had to learn how to cope in a professional manner in these situations. Management could sometimes be tough, but for the most part, I usually worked well with most managers, you have certain rules, and you know what you can do and what managers are limited to, just do your job, that's all. The culture is what you can expect for working with hundreds of people in a building, we are all there to do a job, and that is to get the mail out so it can be delivered, everyone there has the same objective. The hardest part of the job is the varied hours, day jobs could be hard to find, and most mail was processed at night which could be hard on people with families. The most enjoyable was the friendships I made with co-workers, which I maintain to this day. I don't regret working there, it has help me provide for the life that I had. I was able to provide for my children and myself and have a nice retirement.
Vacation, Sick leave, Health Benefits, Union
Kontra érvek
Working hours at night can be hard on families
Terrible Management
Window Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CA2018, május 9.
High stress and no room to grow or move up in rank. I spent my entire time here at the Post Office looking for a new job. Managers have no clue what they are doing, nor do they care, and furthermore it is not required to have degree of any kind to be a manager.
Great benefits
Terrible work hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Non productive and not a fun work place
CLERK (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bedford Park, IL2018, május 8.
Hardest part of the job is working alone more than half the day which means twice as much work on your body.
Management is terrible, they pick and choose who they like.
The workplace culture is terrible, the supervisors barely let you talk to anybody. They work us like we're machines or robots, not humans.
The most enjoyable part of the day is when we're clocking out.
We only get two 15 minute breaks and one 30 minute lunch, not enough time when they work us half to death and the break area is 5 minutes from our work area.
Nothing really.
Kontra érvek
short breaks, non friendly management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great benefits and pay if you are strong enough
PTF Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Little Chute, WI2018, május 4.
Usps is a great employer to work for in terms of benefits and making a living wage, at least for the midwest area. Each office is ran separately by their individual manager/postmaster but all in all have the same end goals for production and delivery. If you start out as a non-career employee, you have to work your way up to prove you are worthy of a career position. Even if one is available you may be forced to wait months before you are given that position due to union contracts and so on. The job is not easy, but in the end you feel like you're improving your quality of life because you normally stay fairly active.
Pro érvek
great pay, benefits, and retirement
constant change of policies
Life investment
USPS Window Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Mateo, CA2018, május 2.
Working for the Postal service will never be easy, but it gets better once you've matriculated. The investment return is very promising if you have enough patience, and are willing to sacrifice everything you care about. USPS will most definitely monopolize your time.
payment, job security
Kontra érvek
work/ life balance, slow to turn regular, lack of communication
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
The actual work is tiring but can be fun and keeps you occupied
SSDA (clerk) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2018, május 2.
When I started it was too keep me occupied and out of trouble also to keep my mom out of my ear. As time went on it became me wanting certain things in life like furthering my education and moving out on my own. A few good things came into play but once I started to feel negative feedback from the jjob (negative energy coming from management and co workers) the bad began to outweigh the good after awhile and I decided it wasn't for me anymore or where I wanted to be in another 5 years.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Job Security and benefits.
Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pontiac, MI2018, május 1.
Great place for someone supporting a family. Have excellent benefits for self and family, The jobs are mostly all protected through an amazing Union (APW).
Munkahelyi kultúra
ok place to work, monotonous and boring
Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Redding, CA2018, április 29.
Great for a high school educated person. Not much room for growth. union protected so hard to get fired, but lots of nagging by management. Some harassment and negative vibes,.
Pro érvek
tons of breaks, union protected
lame management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful if you let it get to you. You must think positive and do all your work until it is finish.
Letter Sorting Machine Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cleveland, OH2018, április 27.
The most enjoyable part of the job to me was meeting a lot of people from all walks and places in life. The different cultures were very interesting to learn. The hardest part was lifting heavy packages.
The benefits.
Kontra érvek
Sometimes the co-workers could make the environment hostile to work in.
post office
Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Buffalo, NY2018, április 24.
The job over all is wonderful and busy but I generally like my job if you are not permanent though and considered temporary you will most likely be working 6-7 days a week unlimited hours the people that have been there long are tough to work with and management is horrible
It was nice
Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, április 22.
Working for the usps is up to the individual because it’s not for everyone hard days and some slow days your up on your feet all day 12 to 13 hour shifts within one day I enjoyed my job but I can’t speak on others.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love my work,but not the people
Mark Up Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Worcester, MA2018, április 21.
It was like walking back into junior high.Lots of drama,gossiping,bullying and cliques.I love my work itself.But I lost trust in the company.Upper management wasn't on the same level.They make you feel like you won't be there tomorrow.
Pay was good
Kontra érvek
lot of drama, bullying, lack work ethic from workers and upper management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 1Jelentés
Poor management
Seasonal- Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Murray, UT2018, április 21.
I was told when I was hired as a temporary employee that the position could possibly be a permanent position. Was also told they would work with any scheduled time off that I needed. Neither one happened!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Ok job
Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, április 18.
Fast paced and no work life balance. You get hours in the winter, sometimes you could be working 16+hours, but once it slows down and you're a contract employee you can get 2 hours a day.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van