United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Clerk

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
1 215 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 744 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day working for USPS is fast paced and busy. You have to handle a lot of parcels and mail. Working in the front you have to deal with customers, helping them with mail and money transactions.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love it here. The usps is a great place to work. All jobs have their ups and downs but at the USPS I have more ups than downs. The pay is great. The benefits are superb.
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work. The people are great to work with. Good wage to start off with. You get insurance right away. It's physical but worth it. Very early hours, 0330.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was great at first but you will literally spend all your time at work. Regular employees do not come to work and you are expected to pick up the slack.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The postal service is actually a great place to work. The pay, sick time and vaca time is pretty good. The work is very easy, mostly muscle use and common sense. It's pretty easy to move up if you want. This is a great place to start as a young person who does not desire to go to college. Or you can make it a liftime career.
Pro érvek
Good pay, sick time and vaca time, good insurance and retirement.
N/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
My office is really nice. You do get alot of hours but the payout is worth it. I work in a small office so i get rotated to other offices, don't mind it at all its more money.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly work place you didn't understand something, some one would gladly help, it was competitive work place but positive to work in. Some post masters well to admire. Work need to be done every day. Priority individual, safety.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like working for the post office but the hours I work I don’t like. I work at 4:00 am and sometimes work a 10-12 hour day, I don’t need the OT... just 8 hours is fine for me
People
Very early hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was fun paid well too. Hard work long hours but paid well and unionized. Days are long and hard and no time for other stuff but paid good. It pays the bills ya know?
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hardest part of the job is that upper management really do not care about the customer's, the bare minimum is done to resolve issues. There is room for advancement if you know the right people.
Fixed schedule, union
stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
I’ve been a clerk for 6 years and it seems every year it gets worse. Processing mail is easy to do but management tends to micro manage and make it extremely stressful. They promote the worst people because they kiss butt and in then these people go on a power trip. There aren’t enough people to process mail and in turn you work 6 days a week 60 hours a week a lot of time because of the straight up mismanagement of the entire place. The money is good but you practically live at work.
Pay, benefits
Kontra érvek
Terrible management, long hours, one day off
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not enough training. No work life balance. No respect. No time off. The pay is pretty good. The coworkers are completely untrustworthy. Unclear what the future will hold.
Pay
Life balance
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you are a clerk you will have a 50 mile radius from your office you might have to travel to help other offices. Every office is different but with the new PMG hours are scarce unless it’s peak season. Was a very good job got to meet a lot of new people but all in all they don’t care about you and they change so much stuff and nit pick so much.
Pro érvek
Good pay. 401K. 5% TSP match.
Bad hours. Far travel. Nitpicky
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nothing to much to say. Things are forever changing. Hard to balance life and work with jobs are constantly being abolished and you have to keep rebidding in hopes that you get a decent shift and days off.
Munkahelyi kultúra
be prepared to get worked like a dog . scheduled for 11 days straight 10hours and over only to get one day off then back to getting scheduled 10-12 days straight. never again, its over kill. cant even have a life. and this is just to name a few plenty more i could say. this job sucks
non
everything
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working as groups doing express mail usually from start time 6 p.m until about 9:00 sorting mail from zip code to zip code sorting mail manually moving equipment to put new equipment on chute it
Holiday Pay credit unhook
Kontra érvek
Health care sick an ya leave
Munkahelyi kultúra
Solid first time job, for anyone just getting into the work force. It allowed me to build up my resume and find other employment with the skills I have accrued.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I work in a small office being a level 18 where there is a postmaster and two PTF clerks. There is a genuine feeling of consideration with this small group of coworkers and we work together to meet each other's needs. It has been especially difficult to be a working parent during co-vid and my coworkers have done their best to allow me to work the hours that work best for me whilst trying to homeschool my four youngest children. In a smaller office with no carriers, however, it can be quite difficult to search for and answer customers' questions and needs with regard to misdeliveries or other situations when we don't have direct access to the carriers' cases. Overall, I find it an enjoyable place to spend my work hours.
Pro érvek
reasonable pay and benefits, friendly coworkers in my small office
Kontra érvek
trying to help customers when I don't have direct access to the mail carriers and their cases
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lot of stress is put on PTFs responsible for carriers and their mess ups..hardly get time off a lot of work not enough people to do it. Wish I'd never took the job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day you clock in go to assigned job station ... have a brief with staff with any stand up talks or concerns within the work place. Even though your to work 8 hours by your 7th hour they calling OT not because of work but the next shift have a lot of call outs which mean there mail won’t get out on time! So you have to come in finish first shift work, do your work and also help third shift!
Pay every two weeks
Short breaks, 30 min lunch break whether you work 8 or 12 hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Is there any good paying job has its perks but just like every other job it also has its challenges.You must love to do a drive because you will be a different post office every day
Go pay