United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Clerk

Munkakör megnevezése
Clerk638 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
638 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 270 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day working for USPS is fast paced and busy. You have to handle a lot of parcels and mail. Working in the front you have to deal with customers, helping them with mail and money transactions.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for, but not the best for a home/work balance. Most positions start off at part time with no benefits, it takes time to become a career employee.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ok place to make money but not meant for anyone with family especially if you are a single parent. They don't care about work/life balance. Decent benefits but only for regulars. Took me over 3 years to turn regular smh
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a good place to work. There is security in my job almost to a fault. A good place for equal opportunity and great pay for not requiring a college education.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My managers do not do a good job, they let people get away with bad stuff all the time, they let people pick on people and they most of the time give me no respect for the work I do.
Good pay
Kontra érvek
Managers, bad workers, too many hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
moving the US Mail the good is dedicated employees the bad were (are) the slackers the good we the dedicated employees felt appreciated the bad being micromanaged
a paycheck and benefits
Kontra érvek
i have no cons to list i knew the job discription before applying for the job
Munkahelyi kultúra
A bunch of slow moving slugs working the system. Move slow get paid more! They need a complete over haul! The management is useless. Employees are out for themselves. You feel so emotionally and physically drained if you work here. They don’t care one bit about you. They just work you to death and give you broken equipment to work with. It’s so bad. They just expect more and more of the new people and less and less of the regulars.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my time. Very hard work. Lil cut throat at times but overall a great mix of people. Very interesting work.

Postal workers are expected in community
Pro érvek
Opportunity to make decent money and have a growing prosperous career without a college degree.
Long hours. Heavy lifting with all the Amazon business
Munkahelyi kultúra
USPS makes good money however management treat their employees not so good. They do not care about your family or anything else besides the post office. They will give you a hard time for 1 day off.
Munkahelyi kultúra
its not for everyone. its definitely a different type of experience. been there for almost ten years now and no changes yet. management still sucks. best part is the coworkers. they make it fun.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The post office is a good company to work for very accessible to move up. Independent and team work positions available. Good hours and understanding staff.
Long breaks team building
Long hours during holidays
Munkahelyi kultúra
No structure no rules its very cliquey soap opera environment. Lazy workers, rampant gossip rumours and milking the system. All the people do is try to sleep around with everybody and bum money too.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Dead end , overworked, high stress, poor management, under staffed, long hours , only 1 day off a week . Working for this company has opened my eyes And allow me to see things from a different perspective.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a horrible place to work. They treat you like a machine. You work six days a week which includes every Saturday and Sunday. You get one work day off each week but it can change from week to week so you can't plan anything. When you request time off, it is denied, which forces you to call in sick when you need a day off. Furthermore it is a very physical job. You have to carry a lot of heavy packages and you are on your feet 10 to 13 miles a day. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
Kontra érvek
Too many hours and only one day off a week
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great great place to work lots of shared views and people are honest with one another. I would reconmend this job to any of my fellow peers. Great ecperience
Munkahelyi kultúra
Over 20 years with the usps.coming a working with the wonderful people of the Usps great benefits and great worker to work with and vacation time and sick leave holidays overtime
Great people
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
They focus so much on the speed of tasks that the quality of the outcome is poor all around. They won’t tell you to throw packages (for liability reasons) but pressure you into it for the sake of making deliveries on time.
Pay/benefits
Kontra érvek
You’re treated less than human
Munkahelyi kultúra
Well my ratings were based off my job currently I'm sure the post office still has it's issues from when I was there last time so I wouldn't be surprised by them either just saying.
Pro érvek
With my job currently just job security
Kontra érvek
People here are only out for themselves
Munkahelyi kultúra
I'm retired from the Postal Service and I loved my job because I interacted with customers who came to pick up their mail, certified, express and business reply mail in Caller Service. The supervisors were terrible. Always picked on the workers and wouldn't say anything to people goofing off - which were plenty. Couldn't manage very well at all and that is what I disliked about my job the most. It's a sad place to work because some people don't care of how to handle the mail.
Munkahelyi kultúra
For this to be a government job I’m speechless. It’s dirty! Management is a joke. They gossip tell ppl your business and it’s absolutely no growth!! Working at this place has changed me as a person!
Munkahelyi kultúra
The training is good. The work is
easy. The workers work together to get the mail to customer timely. It's a no brainers. The Postal Service is an excellent place to work.