United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Clerk

564 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 23 498 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Clerk
Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Buffalo, WY2019, december 9.
I miss my job at USPS. The union always made sure wee were taken care of. My station master was a kind individual, so results may vary. But the tasks were easy with clear metrics outlined
Usps
Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2019, december 6.
Not family friendly or school friendly and no days off or vacation and even though it’s federal job there’s no maternity leave so have your babies already made or save your money first
Expect the unexpected
Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Danville, CA2019, december 4.
Not what was described to me in my interview. Taken back that there is not enough staff in place in positions. Micromanaged. Investigate what position you’re applying before you accept job offer.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a good job for people who likes to do same things
Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA2019, november 30.
Working at USPS is like living in a communist country. You get paid by the hour, not how much you work or how competent you are. So you get the idea.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Not what you think
Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2019, november 27.
Managers and supervisors here talk to you any kind of way and they dont give you the proper training to perform the job just throw you on the floor. The supervisors dont care about your safety or about any concern you may have. You can ask for your union steward and may not get one for 2 days sometimes. The best thing about this job is the pay and the benefits.
The money isn't bad
Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oregon2019, november 25.
The pay is nice, but management makes work environment terrible. Good luck ever getting time off. Not a family friendly career. They don't care about you, their only focus is money. Perhaps with better management, it could be a better job. However, after 5 years I haven't seen a change.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a good place to work
Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salem, OR2019, november 25.
Management is always on the employees case about something. The are not looking out for the employees interest only there own. I you get hurt they will discipline you for it. It is always your fault. The don't care about your things like family when scheduling it's all about the job.
Great place to work.
Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kentucky2019, november 21.
The postal service is a great place to work, however, it is very difficult to advance within company. It is an excellent environment and wonderful co-workers.
Disappointment
Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seeley, CA2019, november 20.
When I was hired for the postal service I was very excited to start. It was the highest paying job I had worked at. When I was hired I was soon promoted and relocated to a different location than originally. My hours were then drastically reduced. Good pay, good benefits, ok management and petty co-workers.
Excellent workplace.
General Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA2019, november 20.
Excellent workplace. Good pay and benefits. I have learned a lot regarding mail processing and customer service. Good work environment. Good workers. Good management.
Great co-workers...
Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elk River, MN2019, november 18.
I learned a lot during my month there. Very hard work and lots of lifting packages. Only worked part time, started between 0245 - 0400. Everyday had a different increment in time. Came home to take naps and always worked weekends. Not conducive to family life. Pay is about 17.00 hr starting and not what they show on recruiting. That's after your vested 1 yr and to move up the ranks you wait till someone moves, retires, or dies. Co-workers were great, but all this was not my vision. That's when I put two weeks in and then left.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and stressful at times .
Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hillsdale, MI2019, november 18.
Fast paced environment. Long hours but good pay. Most clerks work 6 days a week. Deal with many unsatisfied customers. Need to have positive attitude.
Great pay and benefits
Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Little Rock, AR2019, november 14.
Very stressful environment but the pay and benefits are great. It takes a couple to a few years to get put on full time as a regular. Everything is by seniority and not performance.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
pay is great but thats about it. get your money and leave before you get complacent
Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dayton, OH2019, november 13.
if they could they'd work you til death, they DO NOT CARE about you're home life, getting reprimanded now for not being able to work on my days off, they can send put you on leave status with no pay if you anger management too much, management has no rules to work within,its ALWAYS short staffed and they'd rather work the heck out of their current employees than hire more
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Terrible
Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pasadena, CA2019, november 12.
Terrible management. They don’t care about you as a person. You are a replaceable number. Unless you suck up to the management team, you are unlikely to get promoted unless you are related to the bosses.
Worst job ever.
Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2019, október 28.
If you want to work a million hours and have no other life or family outside of your job, then this is the perfect place for you. If you want to make tons of money that you won't be able to enjoy spending because you have to work, this company is for you. Lol
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
5,0
Steady workplace
Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aberdeen, MD2019, október 27.
Great place of employment for career advancements. Excellent company to work for and gain numerous benefits. A strong reputation for employee support and customer satisfaction.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job is easy, Management is not
Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2019, október 22.
I worked at the post office for a seasonal job. A lot goes on there and your typically going to start out working at the MPA. Management there wasn't very good as I didn't know all of the in and outs of my job description. And they will try to work you 12 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
5,0
Overall good job
Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Shawnee Mission, KS2019, október 21.
As with any job, none are perfect. But the pay is great, benefits are above average. Gives you a sense of accomplishment. Never thought that I'd last that long.
Won't replace retirement jobs
Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kokomo, IN2019, október 17.
After employees quit they won't fill the positions and make other co workers pick up extra job load. Management will try to work very few people to get way to much mail out.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van