United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Clerk

597 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 814 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Work Environment
Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Macon, GA2020, február 22.
Diverse and friendly working environment. Strenuous work at times. Leadership is involved in daily operations. Great learning opportunities and advancement opportunities.
Good benefits
Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2020, február 20.
Some employees not held responsible for their work
Volume of mail arrives sometimes to late for timely processing to meet dispatch times
Technology sometimes lags behind.
Management sucks
Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Springfield, IL2020, február 18.
Job security is all management is terrible nothing more pay is decent my coworkers some are cool do not apply if u have small children this job consumes your life.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They work hard and you get the hours too many supervisor to answer to.
Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Jersey2020, február 16.
Un organized some employees that been there long have a bad attitude and always want to put you on overnight shift, take long to make you a regular. But the Pay and benefits are the only great thing.
Great management
Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2020, február 14.
Love working here. I enjoyed working with great co workers and my excellent team of managers and supervisors. I have never a. I enjoy the great customer service we provide as a team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hostile workplace with poor working conditions.
Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bristol, CT2020, február 12.
I worked with customer service at the front window. Managed the entire P.O. Box section. Issued passports and sorted mail. The environment is very hostile from the employees and management.
n/a
Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Duluth, GA2020, február 6.
you don't know what to expect on a day to day basis. Some days it can be very slow and relaxed, other days you may have to work a 10-12 hour shift. It all depends on the work load from a day to day basis.
Non-stop working
Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Scotts Valley, CA2020, január 30.
This is one of the most physical jobs I have had. Super busy, lots of lifting, pulling, pushing, hefting, etc.
There is lots of opportunity for overtime.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Boiceville, NY2020, január 28.
I would not recommend. The postal service is nothing like it used to be. Has to be hands down the most frustrating job I have had. It varies depending on location and what management you have. Pay is decent but nearly impossible to get full time unless you travel.
Great pay
Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2020, január 23.
United States postal Services has great pay. The labor is hard and the management shows no sympathy or empathy to personal situations that may effect performance.
2,0
Hard place to work
Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Vienna, VA2020, január 23.
Post Office no longer provide as good benefits as before. The working environment is not very nice. Poor management, not very good at communicate. No respect.
Advantage
Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arlington processing center2020, január 23.
USPS is government job which is reliable for retirement. More technology are in place to meet up with fast pace distribution of mails. There are preferencesome for shift dutues
Steady
Stressful
Productive workplace
Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2020, január 21.
Overwork employees, and language beerier in management. Poor leadership. People who are put into leadership roles that don't know how to be leaders. Great federal retirement benefits.
n/a
Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2020, január 20.
The USPS is a huge conglomerate with many different departments, such as medical, legal, etc. and not just the mail. If an applicant comes in as a non career worker, it could be rough. Coming in as a career employee could be more rewarding.
Bad culture
Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midland, TX2020, január 17.
Management and Union simply do not work together and there is no incentive to do so. In fact there is incentive to work against progress. Management promotes the very worst employees.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great career to succeed in life
Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elkton, MD 219212020, január 14.
Highly stressful position, physically challenging, not a lot of downtime.
Fast paced. Great workplace, plenty of work. Requires training, not flexible.
Post office
Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fremont, CA2020, január 13.
It’s not bad place to work. It take time to get regular . Salary not that good . All over you have to start form bottom to go higher . Once you get regular it’s easy to apply for other positions
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Usps
Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alexandria, AL2020, január 11.
Fast pace and lots of work. Specific time frames on when everything needs to be done. Management is always stressed and usually vents to employees. Pay is good for the job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of the few American institutions you can not need a degree for and retire comfortable
Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati main post office2020, január 10.
The service is extremely valuable to the entire country, urban and rural, and globally. It is satisfying to be a part of a proven, reliable service for the public.
Pro érvek
Great benefits and job protection.
Kontra érvek
Schedules are unusual, and it takes time to gain seniority to compete for good positions and schedules
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
This job is a joke.
Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chickasha, OK2020, január 10.
Do not work for the Chickasha Post Office! Management is friends with the PSA I work with and he is power hungry, sexist and a kiss butt. The PSA told me I was not allowed to take any breaks due to it "inconveniencing" him. He tried to control everything I did, even when it didn't matter and it was dumb and petty (picking up trash off the floor, being told I had to sorting certain things when we all did, scanning certain things for the P.O. Box, when he didn't like a certain task he would lie to my face and say I had to do it when no one is assigned specific tasks). He went as far as telling me I had to pick up the trash off the floor and couldn't bring water to my work area. And of course he did not get in trouble because he is friends with the Post Master and the Supervisor. The full time regular who comes in at 4am is always late and she sits in the bathroom for 30-45 min a day doing her makeup and avoiding work at all costs. They all do nothing but gossip and complain. They ran me out after I told them i was pregnant. They tried to make me, a young mid 20's woman come in by myself, 22 weeks pregnant, at 12am to sort Amazon. This post office is basically across the street from a Dairy Queen someone got stabbed to death at (its not in a nice area, actually quit the opposite). The Post Master just messes around on his phone all day and the supervisor just follows people around and talks there ears off. Some of the carriers treat you bad if you don't go above and beyond for them and they're snobs. As a PSE If somebody calls out you HAVE to stay. If you come in and cover 20 times  több... without complaining but just can not cover one time it is made a BIG deal. I had a $120 nonrefundable 4D ultrasound that could not be rescheduled unless it was 48 hours in advance. But they gave me mad attitude and talked down to me for not being able to stay. I also had a doctors apt that I requested off over three weeks in advance and they still scheduled me and tried to trick me into thinking I had to stay, and I had already turned in the form my doctor signed and filled out proving I was pregnant. They also schedule you 9 days in a row. That's right, they do not give you days off until they're gonna get in trouble for not giving you days off. So you'll be 9 days on 1 day off. STAY AWAY!  kevesebb
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van