United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Casual Clerk

Munkakör megnevezése
Casual Clerk175 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
175 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 25 560 értékelés megtekintése
Good pay
Working at the post office had its pros and cons like any other place of employment. Management and co workers were very friendly and helpful and the pay was great!!!
Very good
Working in this company.helps me a lot..it takes me a great.experiences and meet a lot of different cultures, diversities abd innovations..i learned a great values and disciplined myself for the importance of having work in this company..
..peopme
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hardest part of the job
I like working for the United States Post Office in St James. I had a Great Job stewardess to work with. But there was a Manager who was drinking .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
I had a great time & experience working as a casual for the postal service. The fast pace work was very exciting & kept me on my toes. I would love to have the chance to work for them again.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management could use some training and how to speak to others in a professional manner.
Overall a great place to work, the mandatory overtime at the last minute sucks, and again managers and supervisor need professional training maybe some schooling.
Wages
Kontra érvek
Unprofessional managers and supervisors.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some Postal Managers need more training in people skills. When deal with a large group of workers. In my opinion if Managements doesn't have the skill of dealing with individuals it makes the work environment stressfull.
N/A
N/A
Casual Postal Employment
It was a good position for me and allowed me to get exposure in a career area that I was interested in. My assignment was a rare assignment for a causal employee.
Good experience
Kontra érvek
Lots of paperwork to get started
Sorted Mail
I was just basic Mail Handler, sorted mail by zip codes in a high paced environment. Sorted all sorts of parcels and packages and placed them in appropriate bins. Then made sure they were processed correctly.
Hard work for the pay
Seasonal workers,work sometimes without breaks.
The pay need to be increase based on the amount of work that you do.The hours can be long, if you stay on the benfits are good.
Very stressful.
Working long hours for base pay. No time for family because you are always at work. They cut your hours after Christmas holiday rush. Poor management.
Hectic enviroment
very busy place to work. Always has mail coming in from all over the US. Several different machines to help sort bulk mail and automatic machine to sort the letters. whenever priority mail comes in, everyone must stop what they are doing and sort that mail until it is completed.
job security
very busy place to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good pay if you dont have a college degree
The post office is a great place to work if your ever offered a full time position but it could take 10years after your hired before your offered a fulltime position.
Great Pay
Kontra érvek
Impossible deadlines, poor structure, high anxiety
Fast paced job
Day start off unloading trucks then sorting mail thru processer then give mail to mail carriers, then work counter for customers for stamps and packages
fun job
only seasonal work
Not great.
They had me and another girl doing the completely wrong job for two days and didn't realize some how. We were supposed to be clerks, typing into computers, but they didn't have the position at all even though they offered it on the page.
Good pay.
Kontra érvek
Uninformed workers, you have to pay for lunch, many ways to get in trouble
Was a casual-temp position
Was great work. Tried to hire in full time but disqualified me because of back surgery. What a joke! I retired from the Military 9 years later. There loss!
Well managed
Kontra érvek
Only temp and full time employees didn't like you
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company is the worst place in the world to work.
I was harassed, Put in hostile situations, treated with Disparity of treatment, Discriminated against, and all my co-workers was turned against me for trying to make it stop. and ETC.
Good money
All the Above and more.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a temporary worker it was a enjoyable learning experience
Working at the Post Office has produce a magnitude of knowledge as to how that industry functions and operate while exposing one to a variation of people. As a former employee working as a clerk then transitioning over to a mail handler was quite interesting. I would welcome and refer the United States Postal Service to family and friends.
Pro érvek
Opportunity for advancement and career position
Kontra érvek
If hired seasonal sometime the assignment ends to soon
Aware,fast paced,and productive.
A typical day at work will be busy with long hours, being aware are very important,management are careful who they hire,to stay aware,and non criminal.
Overtime
Temporary
Avoid this organization
The United States Post Office used Contracted employees for hard labor. With no benefits provided exposed to the same hazards as the full time career employees.
A Check
Dangerous
Interesting
It was interesting to work for. The holiday season is a crazy and interesting time to work at the post office for. I learned a lot and worked with some interesting people at the post office.
2,0
Temporary job assignment
Temporary job assignment, great if you need extra cash. Allow to put in as much overtime has you want to. However, can not have any other job and benefits were not offered
work overtime
no benefits
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés