United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Administrative Assistant

25 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 017 értékelés megtekintése
A great place to work.
Administrative Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jackson, MS2019, szeptember 26.
Receiving the opportunity for upward mobility, a good salary and good benefits. Working with a diversity of employees and customers. Receiving awards and compensations for excellent performance of work and attendance.
Munkahelyi kultúra
An amazing company to work for
Administrative Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2019, szeptember 16.
An amazing place to work for when you are working with the right people. Otherwise, it could be a stressful work environment. I love what I do.🙌🏾🙏🏾
Good outside activities
Administrative Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, NC2019, augusztus 15.
Working at the postal service can be quite challenge. There are job oppotunities within that can be very exciting. I enjoyed working as a 204b an acting postmaster. I also was a letter carrier at one point. Very good experiences that helped with other employment once I retired. Sometimes I would like to go back to work there. Oh, I enjoyed working on the flat sorter machine in the raleigh area.
3,0
Hard, High Stress, Under Appreciated
Administrative Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Harrisburg, PA2019, július 15.
I only work here because of the retirement it offers. If they didn’t have it I would have left a long time ago. Only work here if you are okay with being micromanaged and can tolerate the management treating you poorly. Also highly recommend to join a union as fast as possible.
If you can last 30 years you will retire very comfortably
Kontra érvek
Micromanaged, high stress, opportunities open if they like you not because you are qualified.
3,0
Work Culture
Administrative Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, AL2018, november 15.
There were opportunities to cross train and advance. However, there was a lot of personal bias. If a manager like a particular individual, they would help that person. If a manager did not like a particular individual, they would black ball them.
Great pay and benefits
Kontra érvek
Stressful, cutthroat, lack of work/life balance.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
EAS is awful
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Iowa Falls, IA2018, október 1.
Being a city carrier was a hard but rewarding career and then I made the mistake of moving to upper management at a distribution plant. Once you're in upper management, you become nearly invisible. There is absolutely zero training for positions you will be placed into (sometimes without a request to be moved).
You become expendable quickly
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Tough but well compensated
Postal Administrative Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oak Harbor, WA2018, április 10.
This is a hard job. You must be very detail oriented and driven to succeed. Typical day begins at 5 am and you could go home at 7 at night certain times of the year. Work environment is on your own and can be lonely at times. If you work hard the rewards are great. I would recommend this job to anyone willing to work hard and make it a career,.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Producdtive, busy and reqarding place to work,
Administrative Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2018, március 21.
Stayed busy;
Learned something new daily;
Cultural diversify practiced;
Mgmt. over ]-worked;
Must be organized;
Enjoyed helping customers and employees.
Free Parking
Kontra érvek
Too many meetings even though communication is a must in order to be successful.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
2,0
SLow
Administrative Support (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Owings Mills, MD2018, január 9.
I was promised one salary before taking the job when I took the job I received another, which made me want to leave the position faster cause of it wasn't what I was making before this position,
Munkahelyi kultúra
Flexibility and fast paced.
Customer Service, and Administrative Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2017, december 14.
As a career employee I was able to see all aspects of the Postal Service. It is fast paced, long hours, and a job that you need support systems in place if one has kids and family. The Postal Service is a place where you need to have a strong constitution or you will not be able to stay.
The great perks is that if you need extra finance most of the time there was overtime available. It was great in its season.
Large operation with many employees interacting continually. Many you will never let go because of the bonds and closeness that you have as an employee at the United States Postal Service.
Pro érvek
benefits, overtime, job security.
Kontra érvek
long hours, excessive standing.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of the best place to work
Administrative Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, szeptember 20.
This is a federal law department for the United States Postal Service, therefore, pretty structured with federal rules and regulations along with Postal Policies. Very high profile and very friendly staffs are working here. This place is very quite, friendly, professional, neat and safe.
think twice
Labor Relations Administrative Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2017, augusztus 29.
I would rather not comment on this working for this company as I am still employed and would like to remain that way until such time as I am able to secure another job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 8Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good staff to work with
Administrative Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2016, június 29.
Responsible for the management of other employees to maintain a smooth and efficient work environment by coordinating work for several attorneys. I created PowerPoint presentations, input payroll time, leave absences and provided reports when requested. Coordinated meetings, travel, statistical reports, filed legal documents with the courts and office document control (i.e. formatting, proofreading and updating.

Maintained a good relationship with my co-workers and enjoyed working with all of them.

As for the hardest part, I guess it was getting adjusted to the legal terms and document formatting for each individual attorney.

The most enjoyable part was that it was stress free after learning the hard part because I was basically my own supervisor as far as organizing my work and getting it done in a timely manner.
Pro érvek
I had a very generous staff and boss.
Kontra érvek
Very busy office and often short staffed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
USPSA was a very productive, fun, and busy place to worl.
Administrative Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burlington, WA2016, május 4.
I worked with USPSA for about two years. The ED was a blast to work for and with. The members of the Organization were what made my job so great.
I thoroughly enjoyed working with this crew, and learning more and more about computers, and data base entry. While I worked there, I learned out to do extensive data base entries, and how to manage my work day.
A typical day with USPSA included, emailing, making phone calls, answering phones, shipping, mailing, and data base entry.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy what I do, preparing reports, purchasing and ordering of supplies, assisting management.
ADMIN ASSISTANT/NETWORK SPEC - TRANSPORTATION OPS (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2016, április 24.
Transportation is responsible for the movement of the mail 24 hours a day to insure the mail is delivered to the designated destination.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
St. Louis County Department of Highways and Traffic and Public Works
Administrative Support (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2015, november 16.
My review of working for St. Louis County has been a great experience, working with Right-of-Way Representatives, I have learned the process of condemnation and road widening projects, along with preparing court documentation, preparing updated informational brochure to give to the public when they are affected by a road project, in addition to working with various engineers, and I like the knowledge of asking questions and learning more about road projects and the street segments, when I'm out and I notice a particular road project I'm familiar with it, and I just like working with my co-workers as a team
Supportive mangement and co-workers
Productive and Friendly Environment
Administrative Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2015, október 7.
Maintained efficient client flow and ensured effective communication, a temporary job assignment but great organization if you can land a permanent position.
Pay
Short breaks, repetitious work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 22Nem 5Jelentés
Was laid off
Administrative Assistant to Postmaster (Volt alkalmazott) –  Monmouth, IL2014, október 13.
It is a shame how the United States Postal Service has treated its valuable employees; including those who have been injured on the job, to continue to work in a limited duty capacity for another ten years, only to be laid off because of life long injuries and disabilities, which is what happened to me.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Training
Administrative Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2014, június 24.
Great opportunities for learning and improving your job skills.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful Company to be apart, I truly enjoy this company.
Administrative Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2013, április 10.
Manage customers with incoming and outgoing mail, Ability to quickly analyze complex problems, identify critical components and dependencies, and develop action plans.
Responsible for dispatching local and International Mail, Highly motivated to meet deadlines and achieve set goals. Accountable for the daily operations of the administrative office.
Train new employees and operate biweekly meetings, Experience in international travel to include Visas & Passports.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van