United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Wichita, KS

86 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 23 058 értékelés megtekintése
Stress free environment
Data Entry Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2019, október 15.
I worked at the REC which has since closed down. It was an easy, good job with decent pay. Expectations were clear and they had a good management staff.
Plant PSE Mail Processing Clerk
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2019, szeptember 25.
I would recommend the PSE Plant position to those who are highly antisocial. Even a modicum of speaking (while actively working or not) is one of the grounds for termination. Work fast, work quiet, and do whatever the heck they tell you to do. 3rd shift hours very, they try not to go into over-time, and I worked 6-7pm to 2-4am. Also, though there were female employees I noticed a male preference, and even overheard some of the seasoned female workers complaining about how their male colleagues treated them one day. The pay and benefits are great, and there is promotion within to various other jobs but you have to be there 4-6 years before you can choose something else. And even then seniority, not skill/ability, comes first.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great financial security, but know your self worth
Postal Mail Processor (Full Time) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2019, szeptember 2.
It’s a great entry level opportunity but remember your self worth and and mental health is more important. Don’t compromise on it for a check. Management is a reflection of employees and that’s why people who are getting paid $20 a hour and up without degrees are usually lazy. Others get by not working at all because they’re cool with management. Management tends to abuse their authority with no discipline. There is also favoritism based on race. The Union dues getting taken out of your check to protect your job usually doesn’t bring any real resolutions. You can be treated better elsewhere and have less stress getting another job or just going to college.
Money, benefits, job bidding
Management, Laziness of Employees, and Lack of Professionalism
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Good Career
Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2019, augusztus 30.
The USPS is a great company to work for but like any other company there are those hurdles. Starting off in this career family will be second. Job hours are crazy and never set. Although it will pay off as soon as you make it to career status and that can take years. You definitely have to put in work.
The Job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job if you're a career
Call Center Agent/Data Conversion Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2019, július 25.
Some of the management were micro managing. The last manager would say she'd check on something but never did. Id say management was the biggest hindrance but there were some good ones. I worked 5 years as a Transitional employee before I became a career in order to enjoy the benefits they offered.
Pro érvek
Good pay, benefits if a career
Worst Management
CCA- City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2019, június 29.
They had to be the worst management i met. I loved the job but the people i couldn't get over. I was told by other managers i was fast and a hard worker and my own manager gave me all unsatisfactory. I tried to move stations then she fired me three days later.
Short Breaks, Work a lot nothing but unsatisfactory
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not much room for advancement
Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2019, június 18.
I worked for the USPS for several years, both as a PSE and as a Career employee. I was a dead-end job when I started and even more so these days. The jobs themselves are easy. The schedules are usually lousy. The ceiling for advancement is pretty low. Not a very fulfilling job.
Much harder than advertised
Postal Service Employee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2019, június 4.
This is a very stressful and fast paced job. There is a higher than expected physical level needed to perform. The overall lifting is fairly light, but after 6-8 hours, even 10lb packages gets heavy.
Pro érvek
good pay, great retirement options
Kontra érvek
long probation period with instant lay-offs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
No work/life balance, long hours, miss lunch often. No breaks.
City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2019, május 30.
No work/life balance, long hours, miss lunch often. No breaks.. i dont recommended inless you are gluten for punishment. Positive, i lost some weight.
Pay, co workers
Kontra érvek
Long hours, no real breaks, alot of missed lunches, management is cruel to CCA's. Dont feel special at all.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Have to be productive in order to process the mail timely and accurately
Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2019, május 15.
i enjoyed working for USPS. it was hard work, but the compensation was adequate along with the benefit package. More importantly, was that I was part of a team working to provide an essential public service and it felt good to be able to complete the processing of the mail timely and accurately.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2019, március 29.
Fun and not to hard and good pay it’s a great place to retire from it’s not to stressful only during The Christmas season but u will get a lot of overtime
The weather
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun and challenging environment to work in
Rural Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS 672072019, február 12.
I love working for USPS however, I am just an RCA and it take many years to finally reach a career position. Once I finally make career, things financially will be better. I feel that USPS pays is not bad but given all that we are responsible for and given the mail must be delivered regardless of the weather, I feel we are severely underpaid. Christmas time in general is very difficult to get through. it is very taxing on our bodies, plus mentally due to being over worked with little sleep. Unfortunately, it takes several years to get a route of your own & thats why I believe so many good people don't work out.
Terrible
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2018, december 30.
Places was just terrible and I was so glad to get terminated because I felt like a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders. No stress no depression no sadness.
Money
No time foryourself
Munkahelyi kultúra
Like high school but worse
Call Center Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2018, november 13.
It is management's lack of knowledge that is sending the whole ship down the drain. They send incompetent people to supervise who have absolutely no idea what they are supervising.
Pay benefits
Hours. Lack of flexibility, humaness
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
A typical work day
RURAL MAIL CARRIER Delano (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2018, november 8.
you come in cased your mail mark your boxes to be delivered. No day was the same. Some days you may have 6 or 7 trays of mail. and others you may get two.
Pro érvek
deliver mail without someone over your shoulders, ability to work way up and dilvery for other offices
Kontra érvek
Holidays are heavy, no insurance for Sub's
This place sucks.
clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2018, augusztus 24.
Years of mismanagement have caused the continued decline of the USPS and they refuse to address the internal problems, choosing to blame external sources and cry poor, begging for higher and higher rates, losing more customers.
pay, benefits
incompetent management
Unpredictable schedule and hours
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2018, július 30.
The USPS schedules RCAs only a few days a week normally, but require them to be on call every day. It is nearly impossible to tell when any particular work day will end because a common requirement is to help other carriers deliver mail after you are finished with your route. The pay is excellent.
Good pay
Unpredictable schedule
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Great If you are a Career Employee
Data Entry (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2018, július 21.
The job I worked doesn't exist anymore but it was data entry. Very strict you are working for the government. No talking, just working.

Pros- excellent pay, paid time off, full benefits even as a part time employee

Cons- Not guaranteed hours, No holidays off, No jobs security unless an career employee
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
2,0
Poor Management
Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2018, május 15.
I really liked the pay and how fast paced work was there. I left the post office because it was taking way too long to become career and I really needed a steady schedule. When you are hired on as a PSE management can use you whoever they want and give you whatever hours they want. Management is really poor at doing their job..
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Relaxed Atmosphere, good pay
Data Entry Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2018, május 12.
The pay was nice and the atmosphere was relaxed. The company downsized and had to move to Salt Lake City, UT. They offered moving costs so that employees could move with the company
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 2Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van