United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: White River Junction, VT

7 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 166 értékelés megtekintése
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A lot to learn, fast paced, pay could be better
Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  White River Junction, VT 050012018, szeptember 18.
Management is supportive. A lot is thrown at you in the first month. If you can survive that you will start to succeed, Be prepared to make mistakes, Training could be a lot better, Pay could be better.
Pro érvek
Love the people, once you are used to the work it;s ok
Pay could be better
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pays well, but expect to be frustrated
Postal Support Employee (Volt alkalmazott) –  White River Junction, VT2018, július 26.
I was employed at a post office for a little more than a year. At first everything seemed fine. I was making significantly more than I would at any other entry level job. My hours were low, but I was told that was to be expected in the summer. I was also told that I could expect to make regular in about a year.
The job itself was fairly easy, I had no trouble keeping the machine fed and the buckets clear. Being the bottom rung on the ladder, I was placed pretty much wherever a spare hand was needed.
A few months in, I began to notice several times where poor management led to me being forced to stay late. I didn't complain because the overtime pay was welcome. As time went on, I'd be required to stay late more and more often. At the end of November, my schedule was 6 days a week, 12 hours a day. I had known that my hours would increase dramatically towards the Christmas season, but it was still frustrating having what felt like no down time.
Several of my coworkers quit soon after the worst had passed. Enough quit that the 6 day weeks never really stopped, even well into the march. This was exhausting and I decided to quit soon after.
Good pay, Lots of hours
Terrible management, Lots of hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Fantastic Place to Work and Great Management
Private Contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  White River Junction, VT2018, június 25.
The job at the Postal Service was a contract position year round employment. The people working at the Postal Service were very respectful, had a great work environment.
Great Work Environment; Great People and Management
No cons on this job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Great Work Environment
Mail Handler Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  White River Junction, VT2017, július 10.
At this job you move a lot and do not sit. They provide great training on how the mail is processed to people that are willing to work hard. The hardest part of the job could be the hours that you are asked to work. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning how the mail is processed, making new friendships and the hard work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at White River Junction as a casual during the Christmas season.
mailhandler (Volt alkalmazott) –  White River Junction, VT2015, október 11.
At the White River Terminal I handled and sorted packages by zip code to insure they made it to the proper destination. I also loaded conveyor belts with small stuff like envelopes for the clerks to sort into different bins.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 18Nem 6Jelentés
Wonderful place to work!
Mail Handler Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  White River Junction, VT2014, december 27.
A wonderful place to work - I would love to get back into the post office and am actively looking.
competitive salary
short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 16Nem 2Jelentés

Tekintsen meg United States Postal Service további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van