United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: West Columbia, SC

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
West Columbia, SC21 értékelés
21 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 430 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really loved this job. I was sad when it ended. I also had got in some trouble but I wish they did more investigating into the issue cause I really wasn't at fault. But the overall experience was awesome. I really enjoyed the people I met and the stuff I learned. I wish I was still there. The pay was really good too.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Started out fine, 6 days a week, 8 - 12 hours a day depending on how much mail was brought in. Job duties were easy but the management attempt at bully tactics were garbage. Seemed like they had a quota to fill of people they had to let go. Constantly threatening you with termination with no reason given. If you have a back bone, they will always try to get rid of you. If you don't have one, don't expect to be around for long.
Its a job
Kontra érvek
Management, no balance, short breaks, constant harassment, no experienced or qualified supervisors. Only protect managers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My day started at 4:30 am and ended at 12:00 noon. I traveled frequently, visited local offices worked with the postal carriers improving their routes. I truly enjoyed my job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced, challenging work environment. Great job fulfillment. Enjoyable customer relations. Essential job duties to benefit public. Outstanding benefits.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working at the postal services. You have the opportunity to work in management by first being selected to work temporary in a supervisor position. You have some good supervisors that are willing to help you reach your potential.
Good Benefits
Bad management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Be warned, this job is not for people who like to see all their daily tasks completed by the time they walk out the door- the USPS is constantly running 24/7 and there's always something to do. That being said, there's a nice oppurtunity for tons of overtime, and during the holidays you can expect a minimum of ten hours a day, six days a week. It's a doozy, but pulling down $1k a week isn't half bad for unskilled labor.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a fairly easy job, you’re in charge of loading the trucks or unloading. All you have to do is remember what states go into each truck. It can be fast paced at times but normally someone will come to help, when you get backed up.
Munkahelyi kultúra
When I was working at the Post office, Its was a enjoyment place to work. I learned a lot of zip code and it keep me busy. I was able to ask questions at anytime.
Munkahelyi kultúra
this company has much to offer. great pay and health Insurance is the best in South Carolina. Has a school assistance programe , for those who qualify. and offers good pay raises on employees hire date. it is a fast pase environment and must be able to work in a timely manner.
Pro érvek
gifts and cookouts for safe days work with no incidents
Kontra érvek
short breaks and having to work in elements outside
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working with others was good . Learning how to sort mail by zip codes, and scanning products was exciting. The hours wasn't bad and your break time came by fast.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
over worked, poor management. no appreciation, work place drama.
Not a place to work if you want family time. the work itself is not hard, its the environment. very unorganized
Going home, overtime.
Kontra érvek
work six days a week and holidays.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice job to have if you like to stay active. There is a lot going on in the building so you should be aware at all times. They also have employee appreciation day once a month and they cookout for everyone at the job.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful environment, with a great deal of unecessary stress from supervisors and managers. It was a great place to work before the management change. They use to recognize employees wirk ethics. No incentives anymore for employees that are exceptional workers.
Good benefits
Unecessary stress
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at the post office everyone friendly and the environment is something you will love going to every day the pay is great . I drove an hour back and fourth to work so you know I loved that job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Never really knew what area I would be in when I clocked in. But once in my assigned area, we worked in groups (and sometimes alone) to get various jobs done. People were there to help if needed. But since it's such a fast paced environment, management hardly ever came over to check on us.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a good part time job with full time benefits and you can't beat that. This was a union job so it was good know that someone was looking out for the little people on the job. It wasn't enough money
union job
not enough time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Postal Service is one the best environments in which to work. There are many opportunities afforded to an individual for advancement. The work is rewarding and leaves one feeling a sense accomplishment everyday knowing that the mail has reached its final destination...The Customer. Employees are courteous to the customer and well as one another. This assists in making operation of processing mail volumes expeditiously and professionally.
Pro érvek
Mail processed in a timely manner.
None.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A TYPICAL DAY AT WORK FOR ME IS A BIT RELAXED IM IN MY OWN WORK....I HAVE LEARNED VARIOUS OF THINGS DEALING WITH THE POST OFFICE...CO WORKERS ARE OK
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved being able to arrive early, complete my tasks and end my work day at a reasonable time. I liked working in a diverse environment. Management opportunities were available, but I was fulfilled in my position. The hardest part of my job was completing my route on a very "heavy" mail day, in the required, or expected amount of time.
Pro érvek
Feeling a great sense of accomplishment, great benefits and salary; freedom to work at your own pace.
Kontra érvek
Working in "extreme" conditions.( Thats what postal carriers do!)
Munkahelyi kultúra
job is good just no job security co workers fine management ok hardest/greatest part would be u never know what type of day it will be
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working at the post office . I meet lots of people and drive the postal trucks which you drive on the lright side.
the benefits are good
Kontra érvek
you don't get any discount on anything