United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: West Chester, PA

6 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 713 értékelés megtekintése
2,0
Fast paced
Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Chester, PA2019, június 25.
A typical day at the PO for me was very fast paced. I like to reach time deadlines and in the PO that is very crucial as our customers rely on us to ensure their mail is safe and delivered to them correctly in a timely fashion. During my time at the PO I learned that team work and communication is key in reaching postal goals as it is in many companies and unfortunately not a lot of postal employees are on the same page which made the job very trying at times. The culture of the PO was very separated to me. There was too much time and energy being focused on certain groups instead of working together to ensure all of our jobs got done. For me I loved the challenges I had to face on a daily basis I enjoy problem solving and finding quicker and more efficient ways in doing things I just wish the PO wasnt so union and seniority based so that my voice could have been heard more.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
2,0
Would Not Recommend
PACKAGE HANDLER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Chester, PA2019, április 7.
If you work in the package handling departments, you will be pushed to work at ever faster paces, and will be given zero incentive to do so. Unions can have benefits, but this one gives zero incentive to be one of the top loaders (fastest/most efficient). It can be a good fit if you're looking for tuition reimbursement or healthcare, but other than that the pay is abysmally low (unlivable) and hours are inconvenient while also being not enough to qualify as full-time.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good workplace with room for growth
Package Handler and Warehouse Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Chester, PA2018, október 20.
Working at UPS on a whole was an enjoyable experience. The job was very demanding physically, but the work environment was friendly. Management was always willing to help with any issues their employees may have. One of my most enjoyable parts of the job was getting to know my co-workers and creating a home away from home. There are also plenty of opportunities for growth.
5,0
Great
Letter carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Chester, PA2016, január 30.
Great place to work. wish they were hiring now.. lol. would definitely work there again. great time working there. loved walking and driving to deliver mail
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 3Jelentés
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and a great team to work for
Professional Office Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Chester, PA2012, július 31.
Fast pace, driving is not as easy or fun with all the crazy people on the road.All employees are helpful and fun to work for.

Tekintsen meg United States Postal Service további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van