United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Washington, DC

257 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 739 értékelés megtekintése
toxic managers, lazy employees
Career Carrier (Postal Employee) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2020, február 3.
13 hour shifts. toxic environment i had a nervous break down i was threaten by management everyday to be fired. stole money from my check and managment committed time fraud. the union is a joke
I learned a lot
Post Office Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2020, január 12.
I've learned alot at the post office the managers an employers helped me with learning the basics of the post office. My most enjoyable moment came from them teaching how to work the parcels an mail
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great pay great work environment
Mail Handler/Letter Carrier- Full Time (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2020, január 10.
The postal office is a great place to work. It's an amazing environment with a great pay scale and benefits. Its requires delivering mail to different set areas. Customer service is a must.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
3,0
Could be better
Audit Response Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2020, január 4.
USPS is not a bad place to work but compared to other government agencies, it is lacking - to say the least; especially in salary.

The work is not overwhelming; however, it is not very exciting either.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Absolutely no training. No work to do and nobody at work to train me.
Document Composer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2020, január 2.
Upon starting there was NEVER anyone to train me. The work environment was horrible. The commute was almost two hours each way and expensive because I used VRE and Metro.
Salary
No training
Don’t recommend this position
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2019, december 30.
I did not enjoy being a CCA because they are not appreciated. Working for this company is draining. The managers take advantage of the fact that being a CCA means you’re essentially the “help”. However it should never be to the point where the managers are working you barely giving you a day off.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Don’t take this job
Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2019, december 5.
This job is for someone who is single, don’t have kids, and don’t want to see Their family or friends. They have no flexibility, no set schedules, you will LITERALLY WORK 6DAYS STRAIGHT 12 HOUR SHIFT EVERYDAY. YOU WILL BE DEAD TIRED AND YOUR BODY WILL SLOWLY BUT SHORTLY START SHUTTING DOWN. This job is very strenuous and stressful. Your checks will be nice because of the overtime they give you, but for 17$ hours it’s not worth it. Again This job is for someone who is single, don’t have kids, who don’t want no life, and someone who don’t mind NOT seeing family and friends.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Only if you are desperate, have no life or family
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2019, december 1.
You could be a support employee for 5+ years before becoming career which means you work every Sunday, every holiday. You only receive holiday pay for 6 but work all. You have no set off time, work 6 days a week and do ALL of the extra and hard work. Can be forced to go help at locations that are far last minute. Not recommended if you have minor kids as I’ve people being told we don’t care about your kids, the mail has to go. There is no room for advancement or raises until you becomes career. Career and support employees are very sergagated in treatment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
USPS rewards hard work
Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2019, november 22.
Jobs at USPS are challenging but very rewarding. There are great opportunities to network there. They pay you for your knowledge. You would feel there is no other place you would rather want work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 3Jelentés
Mailhandler work is fun
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2019, november 16.
Working as a mailhandler was fast paced and hard work but it was fun also. I learned alot about zip codes and alot about the whole DC area. Overall A+.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Worst job ever
Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2019, november 13.
The potential to make decent money is there. Peace of mind, time with family, sanity all goes out the window. Management must be trained to not care about anything or anyone because there all the same. Horrible attitudes. Unrealistic expectations. Employees aren’t valued at all.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Letter carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brentwood,dc2019, november 11.
Good was exactly what I expected good people.they helped me in a lot of ways wish I could have stayed longer but I had a temporary position.hopefully I can re apply and get a permanent position
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
The job
City Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2019, október 31.
I love my time in USPS, with all job opportunities. With management and employee could be handled in a better way. The opportunity for management and employees too come together and make it more productive work . Never seem to exist because it was always one way street. My most Cherishable moment on the job was the customer that I came in contact with on a daily basis..
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard to stand after a while
N/A (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2019, október 7.
I had great opportunities to learn and develop in my field, but after a couple years it was mostly drudgery. The culture is utterly overshadowed by national politics, and senior management seems unable to shelter the organization from that - instead, they are constantly affected by the whims of the political world. There is little opportunity for advancement if you don't want to be a "company person" and stick around for 20-30 years.
Unfair reviews from management
SR. INSTRUCTIONAL SYSTEMS DESIGNER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  District of Columbia2019, szeptember 23.
Beginning: Your first impression is that you have finally found a workplace "home". You are excited.

Culture/Management: But no matter how hard you work, there is always a manager that wants to find fault with your work ethic and your deliveries. There is room to develop your skills but it is difficult to do so when there are so many projects that needed to be completed yesterday.

Enjoyable part of the job: Working with clients
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
poor management
Mail Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2019, szeptember 18.
Most employees and managers alike are unprofessional and lacking in morals. The overall behavior of the employees is similar to a group playdate setting. No respect for time or job descriptions.
4,0
Looking for advancement
Postal Police Officer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2019, szeptember 13.
The company overall is fair but advancement opportunities are limited.The police craft has had the same contract pay scale since 9/11. The company can't attract outside help because benefits opportunities are diminishing.
Great craft
No opportunties
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great experience
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2019, szeptember 11.
I really liked working for the USPS. I would to like work on a regular everyday job. I like working at the USPS because I can get a viewing of how the mail is prepared and processed. I have a chance to learn how the system run. I have a opportunity to work and meet all kinds of people. Also I get familiar with the different machinery inside of the USPS.
Pro érvek
U have a great opportunity for advancement
Just a little unorganized
Munkahelyi kultúra
USPS has been killing people
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  District of Columbia2019, szeptember 8.
This organization has been killing people and they have not been sued yet. I see it and it’s actually very scary. At my office people die from cancer and tumors all
The time. You see them
One day and they are dead the next. The pay is low. your working with dangerous fumes with no windows in the building.. Beware. I’m
Not sure what is
Killing PSE and careers clerks but there is something in the warehouses that are killing people. You never know if it will be the last time you see someone. USPS need to get all
New equipment and machinery and gut out all buildings nation wide because there is something killing PSEs and careers clerks.
Young & mid age People dying
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 19Nem 4Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people to work with but unevenly managed
Customer Relations Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2019, szeptember 6.
The people that work at the Postal Service are the best but your career lives or dies by the manager that you report to. A few are very good about developing their people but most are only interested in meeting production goals regardless of the stress and dysfunction it produces in their staff. You have to be your own best advocate. Educate yourself. Keep your skills sharp by paying for your own training - especially if you want to move forward.
Great pay and benefits
Kontra érvek
Stressful, dysfunctional, and not employee oriented
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van