United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Washington, DC

245 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 23 088 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Letter carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brentwood,dc2019, november 11.
Good was exactly what I expected good people.they helped me in a lot of ways wish I could have stayed longer but I had a temporary position.hopefully I can re apply and get a permanent position
The job
City Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2019, október 31.
I love my time in USPS, with all job opportunities. With management and employee could be handled in a better way. The opportunity for management and employees too come together and make it more productive work . Never seem to exist because it was always one way street. My most Cherishable moment on the job was the customer that I came in contact with on a daily basis..
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard to stand after a while
N/A (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2019, október 7.
I had great opportunities to learn and develop in my field, but after a couple years it was mostly drudgery. The culture is utterly overshadowed by national politics, and senior management seems unable to shelter the organization from that - instead, they are constantly affected by the whims of the political world. There is little opportunity for advancement if you don't want to be a "company person" and stick around for 20-30 years.
Unfair reviews from management
SR. INSTRUCTIONAL SYSTEMS DESIGNER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  District of Columbia2019, szeptember 23.
Beginning: Your first impression is that you have finally found a workplace "home". You are excited.

Culture/Management: But no matter how hard you work, there is always a manager that wants to find fault with your work ethic and your deliveries. There is room to develop your skills but it is difficult to do so when there are so many projects that needed to be completed yesterday.

Enjoyable part of the job: Working with clients
poor management
Mail Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2019, szeptember 18.
Most employees and managers alike are unprofessional and lacking in morals. The overall behavior of the employees is similar to a group playdate setting. No respect for time or job descriptions.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great experience
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2019, szeptember 11.
I really liked working for the USPS. I would to like work on a regular everyday job. I like working at the USPS because I can get a viewing of how the mail is prepared and processed. I have a chance to learn how the system run. I have a opportunity to work and meet all kinds of people. Also I get familiar with the different machinery inside of the USPS.
Pro érvek
U have a great opportunity for advancement
Just a little unorganized
Munkahelyi kultúra
USPS has been killing people
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  District of Columbia2019, szeptember 8.
This organization has been killing people and they have not been sued yet. I see it and it’s actually very scary. At my office people die from cancer and tumors all
The time. You see them
One day and they are dead the next. The pay is low. your working with dangerous fumes with no windows in the building.. Beware. I’m
Not sure what is
Killing PSE and careers clerks but there is something in the warehouses that are killing people. You never know if it will be the last time you see someone. USPS need to get all
New equipment and machinery and gut out all buildings nation wide because there is something killing PSEs and careers clerks.
Young & mid age People dying
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 18Nem 4Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people to work with but unevenly managed
Customer Relations Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2019, szeptember 6.
The people that work at the Postal Service are the best but your career lives or dies by the manager that you report to. A few are very good about developing their people but most are only interested in meeting production goals regardless of the stress and dysfunction it produces in their staff. You have to be your own best advocate. Educate yourself. Keep your skills sharp by paying for your own training - especially if you want to move forward.
Great pay and benefits
Kontra érvek
Stressful, dysfunctional, and not employee oriented
Stressful
Mail Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2019, szeptember 4.
No life over working system and low pay..
Managed by people who don't know what they're doing. They job is not the problem. The people are. You have to have the mentality.
Role over in 4 years
Kontra érvek
No family time or outside life
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
3,0
31 years experience
Customer Integration Svs - EAS -23 (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington DC2019, augusztus 31.
Started as a letter carrier.... Promoted through the ranks in sales oh, excellent opportunities, management was terrible, we do actually kill each other because of the unneeded stress and nepotism!
Civil service retirement
Nepotism
Munkahelyi kultúra
To provide overnight mail service within your geographical area.
Family Medical Leave Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2019, augusztus 30.
The organization's purpose is to process and deliver all mails to the customers within your geographical area the next business day that requested our services. They could be letters, packages, special deliveries, accountable pieces or money orders. We are service oriented and the goal is to provide that service to the customers satisfaction.
Pro érvek
Our yearly Xmas letter responses to children less fortunate.
Kontra érvek
Working those ours called the grave yard shift. 10:00p.m. to 7:30a.m.
4,0
Usps
City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2019, augusztus 21.
Great money fast-paced just little to no personal life and some managers don’t know how to talk to people but it’s do-able. If you want to make good money this is the place for you but you having more than one day off is an issue. A lot of work good pay but your going to work for every penny!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Occupational Nurse Administrator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2019, augusztus 20.
Excellent job with good benefits, training, communication, coordination, staff. Excellent place to advance to various jobs and alternate career challenges if interested in upward mobility.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My experience was totally satisfying in all respects.
EEO Counselor/Investigator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2019, augusztus 19.
I worked in several different positions in the USPS. Some were physical in nature in the beginning and involved having a good memory and speed in completing the work assignment. I moved from a clerk position into management, moving from my entry position in Jersey City, NJ, to Washington DC, to Long Key, FL. I enjoyed some positions more than others. Those jobs where I trained people, counseled people, and investigated complaints, and as a Post Office Postmaster were the most enjoyable, because of the responsibilities I commanded. My employment spanned a period of 27 years so it is difficult to talk about any one day when I had different positions. I learned an enormous amount in the varied opportunities afforded me by working with the USPS. The culture is one in which you must adapt since it is somewhat rigid. This may be the most difficult part of the culture of which to adjust. I became a management employee so my opinion of management is very positive.
Pro érvek
I traveled alot training people nationwide.
Kontra érvek
salary could have been higher since responsibilities were great.
Poor management
Attorney (Volt alkalmazott) –  District of Columbia2019, augusztus 12.
Work can be interesting but organization suffers from terrible management. Some
managers are great but there are some that “lead” through fear, intimidation and threat of reprisals. They are never censured for bad behavior and teamwork and collaboration is discouraged. Managers will not share information — playing employees against each other. Executives will not take action, leading to apathy and bad morale. The best leave and the worse stay. Management makes poor decisions and actually
Discourage or prevent use of expertise and collaborative decisions
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved the job but had no life
Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2019, augusztus 7.
From the moment I got the job I kept hearing "this is not a 9-5 job" but I was upfront and told them I was a single mom and pregnant.
Overall I was working from 8am-11pm my first 2 weeks. And keep getting in trouble for it but the manager knew and was never trying to understand being new I didn't know the routes by myself on the army base not including the added mail they gave me which was not on my route or even in order.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The managers are talking heads.
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2019, július 26.
Hostile dysfunctional work environment. Mismanagement. Employees are disengaged due to management. Great pay and plenty of opportunities, but their sink or swim mentality will continue to be a weakness in their organization.
Good Benefits
Poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jusst for the money other then that run!
City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2019, július 17.
once you start working here that's it! they think they own your life, no family time outside this job doesn't care about if you're sick, family passing NOTHING! MANGEMENT IS THE WORST!
MONEY
EVERYTHING ELSE
Fast paced
Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2019, július 13.
If you like hard work if you can stand on your feet if you can lift 20 pounds or more if you know how to sort and scan and you just enjoy the overnight Saga this is it
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Able to meet different types of people.
City Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2019, július 9.
The job requires walking and delivering with working with different types of people each day. The management is good and helps to explain the daily work schedule for the employees. It can be a hard job because you deal with the elements during the day but it can also be enjoyable because of the people that you meet.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van