United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Vancouver, WA

10 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 713 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It all depends on the office
Rural Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vancouver, WA2020, január 11.
Some post masters are awesome, others are really bad. Expect to work in extreme temps and hours to be feast or famine. It pays really well and if you get your job done you get to go home.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
2,0
Disappointing
"On the Job Trainer" (OJT) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vancouver, WA 986612019, november 28.
At first, working at the USPS was fun, but as time went on, things changed. As I became more and more educated, I realized that the atmosphere was fueled by negative reinforcement, fear and intimidation.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
The people are great
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vancouver, WA2019, november 4.
The big thing is safety at the post office. I would have to sort mail, put it into a truck, deliver it and do it all over again. Wed had amazon Sundays where we drove amazon packages around and delivered them. I had a great manager at the job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work--just do your job.
Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vancouver, WA2019, augusztus 7.
Great diversity and cooperation among carriers and clerks in our office which had 33 routes. Save your sick time for when you may really need it because that's what I used for most of the last year on the job due to disability. Excellent vacation time accrual but use it wisely also. Management can be goofy at times but as long as you do your job, there shouldn't be any problems. It's not easy but lots of exercise, fresh air, and you meet many different people. When you finally get your own route, it's like your own little business.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
3,0
Independent work, unreasonable workload
City Letter Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Vancouver, WA2019, július 20.
All mail has to go out each day, regardless of who's isn't there. Many regular full-timers are not there, they have a powerful union with incredible benefits, everyone else has to pick up the slack. Management is hit or miss at the best of times, and you are expected to work at least 10 hour days. Normally 6 days a week, my longest stretch has been 9 days between days off.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
loved it
Driver's Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vancouver, WA2017, január 22.
I loved working with the whole team I would love to work there again
a typical day there was fast paced
I learned a lot there how to use the machines there scanners and how to read address
the hospitality
nothing really
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Very Physical and Challenging Job
Regular Rural Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Vancouver, WA2015, november 13.
There is no typical day at the Post Office, every day is different from the next. No two days are the same.
My coworkers and customers are the most enjoyable part of the job.
I have learned to pay attention to detail in order to make everyone happy. The management team is easy to communicate with.
The hardest part of the job is working out in the elements (hot and cold weather).
Great Benefits
Kontra érvek
Takes years to got those benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 28Nem 4Jelentés
4,0
High paced
Carrier Asst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Vancouver, WA2015, május 24.
This position is a six day per week position with no set hour of work each day, which makes it very difficult to schedule appointments and have good, quality family time. While it may eventually become a full time position, it is currently a temporary position with a mandatory break in service one time per year, which is a set five days off and offers no vacation benefits. It is fast paced and often times highly stressful; requiring fast deliveries and extra work as assigned.
Pro érvek
No lack of work or hours
Kontra érvek
No paid vacation and unscheduled days off often lead to written letters of warning
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 14NemJelentés
1,0
7 days week.
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vancouver, WA2014, október 28.
No chance of promoting to a 'federal career employee'. Mandatory overtime and a mandatory seven day work week. No time off.
N/A
Industry/Agency declining fast.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 1Jelentés

Tekintsen meg United States Postal Service további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van