United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Uniontown, PA

3 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 314 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job definitely has a sense of purpose. There are good employees there.However most of all the management are not good leaders and do not conduct themselves in a professional way with employee. Example when I ended up having an issue military related the end state was to cut my hours. Then learning there was a sheet to be given to me every month of possible full time openings. That I was suppose to sign decline or accept those openings. That did happen for three years. So the management team I had at that time had no concern for me or my progression. Only themselves and not having to train a new PSE. If the current management was there the whole time things would have been different.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working for the Postal Service. It was easy but demanding. The only reason I left was due to having a Medical problem. But that was not in play i would still be at the post office.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the post office was a fast paced, accuracy job. Everyday was packed with casing mail and delivering the mail. Making sure the mail was getting to the correct address and person. I learned in this position how to multi task and still keeping a good pace. Overall it was a great place to work.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.