United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Tucson, AZ

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Tucson, AZ57 értékelés
57 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 25 818 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
this job pay well. what i dont like about is the union. it was feel the people at the union are upset at the supervisor all the time. did enjoy the simple work
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked as a seasonal mail handler, sorting, lifting, using different types of machinery, learning a variety of jobs within the plant itself. Everyone I worked with was very helpful, management included, answering any and all questions that I had. The hardest part of the job was the physical lifting of packages weighing in excess of 70 lbs., but there was always someone available to help when needed. I enjoyed the physical, active requirements, and attention to detail.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don't do it. Horrible management. You will work years before ever getting any benefits with little to no appreciation. Hard work and long hours with no set schedule.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great please to start a career. Love working outdoors and interacting with others. If you like working in a high paced environment, this is perfect for you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great benefits, good pay, promotions available to all. Work place environment great. Overtime available, time and a half after eight hours, double time after ten hours. Sick leave and vacation time earned by all employees.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sort out letters and package for carriers for delivery, enjoy helping people at the window, Management needs more help to be there for employees. Nothing hard about is job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work. I was really excited to get hired for seasonal . I really love working here. People are very kind and friendly. Great pay and a great place to start a career
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managers lack care for employees. good pay but poor treatment. Management threatens to fire employees all the time, they watch you like a hawk waiting for you to slip up so they can try to fire you.
Pro érvek
Strong union, good pay, PTO and Sick leave paid, holiday pay
Kontra érvek
Constantly being threatened by management, hostile work environment, no AC in mail trucks even in the hottest cities
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast-paced very stressful job have you love dang fast fast fast very heavy lifting tons of unorganized floors and tons of people running around like a NY Fasion Show.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The post office plant operation is a fun place to work and make a better living provided the management like all races. I like face-pace work so the pace was very good for me. I will really like to work for the United States Postal Services
Pro érvek
You bring your own lunch
Kontra érvek
Break is in normal range
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a good fit for people who want a family life. Hours are long and through key family times. No job security for approx two years until you are converted from temp to career.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a really nice place to work. Easy to make friends and everyone is nice. Hours are long but the check is well worth it. Management is good they push you to be the best you can be.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This place has gone down hill. There is no job security here and management is terrible. You are expected to do more work than is physically possible for some people. There are people there working 12-14 hour shifts 6-7 days a week. They do not care about your personal health or wellbeing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great place to work with good benefits. You earn hours towards vacation and sick leave. If you do your job and are professional you will have no problems. You can get overtime if you sign the overtime list, sometimes you are forced off assignment, but not often. It really was a rewarding job, one that I was proud to do.
Good pay, good benefits
Kontra érvek
Work in all kinds of weather, dogs
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work. Very high paced and stressful at times. Get to work with all different ethnicities. Management is under great stress from higher ups sometimes things dont make sense but gotta do what they sat
Munkahelyi kultúra
Prepare each service days scheduled if given; (CCAs Sundays too) prior to arriving at station for a new route that is different daily (holidays included); is guided to do a three minute reflection for new glorious adventure serving beings. As a CCA, you will be informed if working at a station (all across Tucson, AZ.) just before 1000 a.m.
Pro érvek
Highest paid for a LOT of hours given per week.
Kontra érvek
Given a route to learn, to adapt, and increase customer servies is hardly every handed out.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The postal service as little interest in work/life balance and will regularly change work schedules as they see fit. This makes having a home/family life exceedingly difficult to maintain. Management within the organization is focused solely on management and cares little for leadership of training. There is little to no training involved within the Postal Service. You take a position, learn it on the run or you sink. It is a sink or swim situation. The place little to no value in education or even past experience. You do not compete for positions based on skills or experience but instead compete based on seniority and personal connections. In most cases, the only way to advance is when someone retires from the position that is your next stepping stone. The pay seems to adequate until you are working 10+ hrs a day for 6 days straight and you realize that clerks and carriers are bringing home a lot more an hour that you are. That is discouraging since you have to deal with a lot more stress and responsibility.
Kontra érvek
Pay, work/life balance, advancement opportunity, management, training, stress
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have never had an issue with management ever in my life, when I went to this post office as a RCA I had the worst experience which is one of the main reasons I left the post office. I worked months and months very hard to have so many issues with management. They would tell me I have one day off and then to accuse me of not wanting to come in and that I looked at the schedule please keep in mind the schedule is updated on a SUNDAY and they sent me to different stations every Sunday so I never knew the updated schedule and there excuse was they FORGOT TO CALL ME. Yet it's always my fault and they expected me there in 2 seconds when they forgot to call me.
Good Experience/Decent Pay
HORRIBLE MANAGMENT
Munkahelyi kultúra
I’m currently a casual/seasonal worker. Got this job for extra money for the holidays. I’ve been here a month now and still have no badge to enter/exit building and parking lot. I have no employee ID number, no time card to punch in and out and have not been officially paid. They provided me with a 60% “advancement” of my pay until I can receive my entire pay. This is frustrating because I got this job FOR christmas cash and it looks like I won’t be getting paid before Christmas. They have no logical reason as to why there is a delay and have been unprofessional about the situation. Also, they seem to lose my written time cards and almost shorted me 30 hours. Luckily, I take pictures of my time card every time. Management is very rude, degrading and expect you to know what you are doing when you are learning a different job every day. The jobs also change every day because different workers do things differently. I was told by a manager, “nobody gives a s*** about you.” They tell you to stay two more hours when it’s 10 min before it’s time to leave. They have even called people back in as they were exiting the building because they realized they would be short staffed. They don’t accommodate ANY prearranged plans, even if it’s on a random weekday. Expect you to not take a final or attend a wedding for a seasonal job...They just threaten to fire you. Most of the regular workers treat you badly, afraid you’ll take their job that a monkey can do. Overall, worst experience of my life. I want to quit, but fear it’ll be even harder to get the money I worked for. No wonder the phrase - több...
You meet good people
Every thing else
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work with great pay and good hrs with opportunities for promotions. Able to work alone if able to get the job done. Easy job to leave as you can learn fast and keep up with production
Great pay and benefits
Super long hrs
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mandatory overtime, must punch in exactly on time during the 6 month probation period, miss no days, and work Holidays, weekends, basically all the time. Workers are crabby and combative, union is hostile and unproductive. I cried at least 7 times a shift working here, and the pay is not work the unhappiness. 5 minutes left in your shift, your manager will tell you 4 more hours and you have to work it.
Kontra érvek
mandatory overtime, without notice.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés