United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Tucson, AZ

50 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 23 372 értékelés megtekintése
Poor management
Letter Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2019, október 18.
Managers lack care for employees. good pay but poor treatment. Management threatens to fire employees all the time, they watch you like a hawk waiting for you to slip up so they can try to fire you.
Pro érvek
Strong union, good pay, PTO and Sick leave paid, holiday pay
Kontra érvek
Constantly being threatened by management, hostile work environment, no AC in mail trucks even in the hottest cities
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
A fun place to work
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2019, szeptember 14.
The post office plant operation is a fun place to work and make a better living provided the management like all races. I like face-pace work so the pace was very good for me. I will really like to work for the United States Postal Services
Pro érvek
You bring your own lunch
Kontra érvek
Break is in normal range
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poorly managed, unorganized work areas
Postal Support Employee (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2019, szeptember 2.
Not a good fit for people who want a family life. Hours are long and through key family times. No job security for approx two years until you are converted from temp to career.
Nice place to work
Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2019, augusztus 20.
It was a really nice place to work. Easy to make friends and everyone is nice. Hours are long but the check is well worth it. Management is good they push you to be the best you can be.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not "a great job" like people will tell you it is...
Mechanic (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2019, július 30.
This place has gone down hill. There is no job security here and management is terrible. You are expected to do more work than is physically possible for some people. There are people there working 12-14 hour shifts 6-7 days a week. They do not care about your personal health or wellbeing.
Rewarding job
City Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2019, május 8.
It was a great place to work with good benefits. You earn hours towards vacation and sick leave. If you do your job and are professional you will have no problems. You can get overtime if you sign the overtime list, sometimes you are forced off assignment, but not often. It really was a rewarding job, one that I was proud to do.
Good pay, good benefits
Kontra érvek
Work in all kinds of weather, dogs
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great inter acting with customers on a daily basis.
Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2019, február 19.
Great place to work. Very high paced and stressful at times. Get to work with all different ethnicities. Management is under great stress from higher ups sometimes things dont make sense but gotta do what they sat
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
The fastest that sapiens can produce services when guided none.
City Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2019, február 16.
Prepare each service days scheduled if given; (CCAs Sundays too) prior to arriving at station for a new route that is different daily (holidays included); is guided to do a three minute reflection for new glorious adventure serving beings. As a CCA, you will be informed if working at a station (all across Tucson, AZ.) just before 1000 a.m.
Pro érvek
Highest paid for a LOT of hours given per week.
Kontra érvek
Given a route to learn, to adapt, and increase customer servies is hardly every handed out.
United States Postal Service
Southern Arizona Safety Officer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2019, január 11.
The postal service as little interest in work/life balance and will regularly change work schedules as they see fit. This makes having a home/family life exceedingly difficult to maintain. Management within the organization is focused solely on management and cares little for leadership of training. There is little to no training involved within the Postal Service. You take a position, learn it on the run or you sink. It is a sink or swim situation. The place little to no value in education or even past experience. You do not compete for positions based on skills or experience but instead compete based on seniority and personal connections. In most cases, the only way to advance is when someone retires from the position that is your next stepping stone. The pay seems to adequate until you are working 10+ hrs a day for 6 days straight and you realize that clerks and carriers are bringing home a lot more an hour that you are. That is discouraging since you have to deal with a lot more stress and responsibility.
Kontra érvek
Pay, work/life balance, advancement opportunity, management, training, stress
Worst Managment
Rural Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2018, december 19.
I have never had an issue with management ever in my life, when I went to this post office as a RCA I had the worst experience which is one of the main reasons I left the post office. I worked months and months very hard to have so many issues with management. They would tell me I have one day off and then to accuse me of not wanting to come in and that I looked at the schedule please keep in mind the schedule is updated on a SUNDAY and they sent me to different stations every Sunday so I never knew the updated schedule and there excuse was they FORGOT TO CALL ME. Yet it's always my fault and they expected me there in 2 seconds when they forgot to call me.
Good Experience/Decent Pay
HORRIBLE MANAGMENT
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Mistreatment and no pay
Casual Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2018, december 14.
I’m currently a casual/seasonal worker. Got this job for extra money for the holidays. I’ve been here a month now and still have no badge to enter/exit building and parking lot. I have no employee ID number, no time card to punch in and out and have not been officially paid. They provided me with a 60% “advancement” of my pay until I can receive my entire pay. This is frustrating because I got this job FOR christmas cash and it looks like I won’t be getting paid before Christmas. They have no logical reason as to why there is a delay and have been unprofessional about the situation. Also, they seem to lose my written time cards and almost shorted me 30 hours. Luckily, I take pictures of my time card every time. Management is very rude, degrading and expect you to know what you are doing when you are learning a different job every day. The jobs also change every day because different workers do things differently. I was told by a manager, “nobody gives a s*** about you.” They tell you to stay two more hours when it’s 10 min before it’s time to leave. They have even called people back in as they were exiting the building because they realized they would be short staffed. They don’t accommodate ANY prearranged plans, even if it’s on a random weekday. Expect you to not take a final or attend a wedding for a seasonal job...They just threaten to fire you. Most of the regular workers treat you badly, afraid you’ll take their job that a monkey can do. Overall, worst experience of my life. I want to quit, but fear it’ll be even harder to get the money I worked for. No wonder the phrase  több... “going postal” is a thing.  kevesebb
You meet good people
Every thing else
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work place with good benefits
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2018, november 23.
Great place to work with great pay and good hrs with opportunities for promotions. Able to work alone if able to get the job done. Easy job to leave as you can learn fast and keep up with production
Great pay and benefits
Super long hrs
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Stressfull, constant overtime and called in on 6th day
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2018, október 10.
Mandatory overtime, must punch in exactly on time during the 6 month probation period, miss no days, and work Holidays, weekends, basically all the time. Workers are crabby and combative, union is hostile and unproductive. I cried at least 7 times a shift working here, and the pay is not work the unhappiness. 5 minutes left in your shift, your manager will tell you 4 more hours and you have to work it.
Kontra érvek
mandatory overtime, without notice.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 11Nem 1Jelentés
Do NOT work here
Casual Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2018, július 4.
Not at all a good place to work. It is seniority based so wait in line to advance. You aren't ever technically hired only contracted at best for 360 days and they may not hire you back. If you do work here best of luck. It requires that "certain" individual to work here. No one is your friend and keep your head down if you are looking to make career. The pay is okay, as long as you can be a monkey that jumps however high they ask you to.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
post office
Mail Carrier/Supervisor for Amazon delivery (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2018, június 13.
The only good thing about this job is the money. the management is harsh and unprofessional and curse at you and make you literally cry. they will throw you under the bus to save themselves!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
3,0
na
MHA (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2018, április 17.
fast pace very dusty heavy work heavy lifting a lot of hours a lot of non team players everyone for them self kind of attitude and a bit of stereo type
3,0
Micro managed
Letter carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tucson AZ2018, április 15.
Over the last 7 years the job has become overly micro managed. Our current Management has little to no knowledge about how the job is done. Supervisors are relegated to doing data entry work. There are reports on reports on reports. The job could be definitely simplified
Pay is good
Kontra érvek
Heat, and increase in packages
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
good job
City Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2018, március 21.
it's a hard job, not for everyone, long hours, weather can be an issue. I enjoyed being part of the community and how it felt to be part of peoples' lives.
pay is good
Kontra érvek
it becomes your whole life.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyday and on the same day work.
Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2018, február 22.
The work area is all about safety and the work is very hard demanding and unless you have a lot of free time to yourself they will ask you to do overtime almost everyday and work on holidays.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
An ok atmosphere with great pay and benefits.
letter carrier the entire time (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2018, január 24.
After months of learning the job the work becomes easy but the hours are long. My first 7 years I worked a lot of overtime, but the pay was great. Can't beat a $2000 take home paycheck, and that was the 90's. Management usually left me alone because I was one of the fastest carriers in the building. But others they would harass. In my unit alone there were 2 suicides.
Great pay
Questionable management techniques
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van