United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Trenton, NJ

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Trenton, NJ43 értékelés
43 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 25 559 értékelés megtekintése
Position is everything
Enjoyed my co-workers Didn’t like the Princeton location or being a PTF should have stated PSE was better position and better work which I enjoyed always loved my job
Good pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good pay and coworker friendly.
Management & Supervisors don’t care about carriers other than successful of deliveries. No incentives for outstanding performance. Management/ supervisors don’t appreciate the hard work carriers do.
Poor work Atmosphere
Doc DOC supervisors have poor attitudes disrespectful, rude as well as they have no idea how your job need to be done but are quick too tell you your doing to wrong
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don’t waste your time if you have a life.
I applied, did interview and orientation. Management lie and promise about everything just so that the person accepts the job. I was told I was going to work a specific schedule (that worked for me), however, after orientation, I was given a complete different schedule I was not okay with because I was commuting one hour and a half from the facility. I spoke to various supervisors and I was told that schedule would only be for 2 weeks even after I said I couldn’t do it. The post master told me “welcome to the post office” with an arrogant attitude as if this is what always goes on and it’s nothing new. I resigned 4 days later. It just didn’t work to get up at 2am to be at work at 4am. It was a terrible experience. It was a waste of time and money. If you have a life, with this job, you WON’T.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
The money is very good, there is always hours and overtime, and the work load is light and easy, there are a certain amount of good and helpful people there.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a great workplace environment. This place gave me depression.
The workplace of the facility was very divided and antagonistic. Management was trained to harass employees, and rarely if every listened to feedback. Because of the division between management and the union, every incident was exacerbated, with both sides trying to take advantage of the other. If you were a worker who knew what you were doing, you were rewarded with having to do other peoples jobs for them, while co-workers who didn't feel the need to contribute but simply showed up for a check were not reprimanded and never were forced to perform their job tasks adequately.
Trenton Annex Location
This location Is the worst. Management is terrible + if you have no seniority, you have zero say. Supervisors talk to workers in a very disrespectful manner, constantly yelling and arguments, and payment issues due to supervisors lack of accountability for putting in time manually (for the rural carriers). If you apply for the Post Office. Do NOT PICK THE TRENTON ANNEX location.
Kontra érvek
Poor management, poor pay, very low morale
not a fun working place
Hired as a Non career employee . On a list to become permanent
. Meanwhile the supervisor sends people early while bringing in the career employees in on overtime .Person on Light duty for years while working over time. Never heard of That practice in any other company . when someone can"t work after a few months they go on disability
Pro érvek
onc you get in . is great . you do what you want
hours are terrible
Preparing Mail
Distribute mail to patron and businesses. Assisted the main deliver with delivering mail and was not given my own route. Workplace culture unfriendly and bias.
Customer Service
Bias
Munkahelyi kultúra
The USPS moving in wrong direction.
There is a disconnect with USPS and all supervisory roles. There is little to no incentives provided, and for frontline supervisors, there is difference of $3,000 between that step and a clerk. For the work put in, there is equal compensation.
A living
Was able to support my family with overtime. Had to work horrible hours and they were cutting the compensation for the night shift. Not all employees treated fairly.
Pro érvek
Steady decent income with overtime
Kontra érvek
Culture, shift work, work most holidays
exultant pay and benefits
This is a great job for some one who dose not have a life or family. The pay and benefits are great. You get vacation after 1 year and heal benefits are paid by the company.
Pro érvek
pay health care retirement pay
long hours 50+ per week longer during xmas
Munkahelyi kultúra
A normal day at the post office.
A normal day at the post office plant required me to cover dispatch which meant making sure the mail gets sent out on time. I learned that time management means a-lot to large corporations. My experience with management was ok because I was always open to making sure I did my job to the best of my ability. The workplace environment was very conducive. I would say the hardest part of the job was working the holidays because it required us to be there for longer period of times. I would say the most enjoyable part of the job was the pay and benefits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced environment. Management is under pressure to get mail out in a timely manner which trickles down to clerks to get it out quickly
If they would take a little more time to take suggestions from clerks and other non management workers thinks may run a little more smoothly.SOME of the upper management speaks to regular workers as if they mean nothing and takes our suggestions as a grain of salt.
benefits, union is great
payrate is great
Busy work place
This is a non-stop working environment makes time fly. If you want to make lots of overtime this is definitely the place. Open 24 hrs. a day 52 weeks a year.
Pro érvek
Has a swing room and lots of overtime
short breaks
was fun
Was great meeting people and helping customers providing services great exercise good pay and great retirement and benefits. many chances to advance.
working bad weather
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was a great experience
it was truly great to work with postal service...meeting all sorts of people.seeing different places.working with different managers.new adventure every day.
learn a lot
too much work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Coworkers were nice. Selected supervisors were nice
I enjoyed working at USPS. I had great training and learned the job rather quickly. The hardest part of the job was working the 11p -7a shift as it rearranged my life schedule but I made it work.
good pay
Kontra érvek
non paid vacation for my positon
Munkahelyi kultúra
Goodf salary and benefits.
Sorting and distributing mail. Customer service at window; stamps and products. Learned to work at a fast pace. The work place was a ware house culture. The hardest part was standing on your feet all day. The most enjoyable part was working with nice coworkers; and pay day.
My first great salary.
Warehouse environment.
Postal Letter Carrier
A typical day involved the collating and delivery of mail to homes and offices on designated city or rural routes. I learned how to get around many areas of the city and interact with many people that lived in the neighborhoods. I developed skills that allowed me to be very proficient in my delivery techniques and maintain the time frame I had to perform my duties in.

The hardest part of the job was going out on very cold days. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to know the customers.
Pro érvek
Making friends where I worked.
Kontra érvek
Short lunch time (only half an hour).
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job security and lifetime benefits
The United States Postal Service afforded me the opportunity to advance my career from a common union postal employee to a position as an executive manager
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés