United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Tampa, FL

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
91 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 734 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
You get hired on as a "temp" more or less and told of all the great benefits you will get once you make career (full time) yet it takes years to get to this point. During your stent as a "temp" you get almost no benefits, just straight pay and are worked to death. literally. you essentially have no rights, and can almost be fired at will. Most management is horrible and have no idea how to do your job, yet they tell you how you should be doing it. Inept & stupid rules & policies that hamper you from doing your job efficiently. Money is good, but it's a lot of BS to put up with for it.
Pro érvek
high hourly pay, great benefits once you make career
Kontra érvek
long days, physical work, bad management
Munkahelyi kultúra
contrary to popular belief the USPS is a great place to work and they try extremely hard to adapt to changes. These are the same people that live near you, like police officers and bread makers. having worked over a decade ina large metro processing and distribution center, i can assure you that while your dilema may seem significant, statistically its insignificant. Humanistically, there is a lot of work behind the scenes to prevent and remedy mistakes made. Amazon has all new machinery specifically tailored and a staff that will give you no freedoms or tolerance. Usps has unions.
just about everything
sniveling consumers
Munkahelyi kultúra
A stressful place to work at times ita fast pace and alot to do on a daily pay is ok management not too great but cant complain id recommend anyone to try to work there
Munkahelyi kultúra
The pay and benefits are great at the Post Office but the management does not care about you or your family life. The pay is great but it's not giving to you, you work for it. This job is heavy and dirty warehouse type mail.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work. Very good entry level pay and adequate raises throughout employment. Numerous opportunities to advance and find other opportunities within postal service.
Excellent pay and benefits
Kontra érvek
Wiork scheduling based in seniority
Munkahelyi kultúra
I found the training to be inadequate to work as a mail carrier in a complicated street environment like Tampa, Florida. Management and supervisors had little interest is orienting new employees to this environment. At times, supervisors were rude, impatient and not supportive.
Pro érvek
Salary and benefits were good
Hostile work environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
I've worked for the P O for almost 21 yrs n love it. My co workers as great I love my route which include customer service. I'm always checking my elderly customer to make sure they r ok.
Pro érvek
Working out door whch i love.
Kontra érvek
No A/C in my postal truck.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work is you come at 8am you begin your tour by casing your mail, once you done casing all your mail, you go get your packages, pull down your mail load up your truck then go deliver your mail.
Munkahelyi kultúra
hard fast paced very physical and demanding, hours are long and hard and no time off for a yr or more. There's nothing enjoyable about a job there, management is fine.
Munkahelyi kultúra
job is very fast paced and everyday you learn something different. job definitely is not for everyone, but once you got the hang of it the job was good.
great pay, fun people
hours, management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast paced and consistent. I learned a lot and was amazed at the accuracy of the automated machines. It is a good workout and keeps you on your toes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a great experience. I got a chance to see what it takes daily for mail to get process.Next year I will sign up again to make the extra money for the holiday season. Great experience.
extra money
Munkahelyi kultúra
There were always new ways that o was trying to come up with ways to enhance my performance time it made me focus more and become a more organized person
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job culture here will always be a stressful and toxic environment as long as management sees employees as everything but human beings. I hate going to work every day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
RCA's is the nice way to say substitute mailman. You may work 3-4 different routes a week, you may even bounce around to different locations. You will need to wait about 10 years to become a full time employee. The pay is good if you get scheduled about 5 times a week. Be ready to work every Sunday, and Holidays. (Christmas included)
Munkahelyi kultúra
There is no lack of activity to be found here. You will never be bored because there is always something for you to do. You are literally on your toes, lol.
Continuous work, Holiday Potlucks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Long hours, Not staffed properly, amongst many other issues this is probably the worse part of the post office. Post office over family is their policy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a Great company to be working for if you become permanent employee, I enjoyed the employees that I worked with the work the learning, the supervisors were awesome. I enjoyed everything about the post office.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job is not bad and the benefits are great and you get a lot of discounts. The passing is fast so you can finish on time and if someone is behind you can help. Is a lot of team work and another area is the customer the majority of them are really nice.
Good work environment
Work even if is raining
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job is stressfull, It can be hard because you are on your feet 8-12 hours a day It is a good job, and you have to be in good health. I like the job because I am healthy and I like jobs that make me work. It is a form of exercise to me, and it helped me to keep my mind active. Hard work never hurt anyone. I thank my dad for teaching me how to work. working in the Tobacco fields taught me how to endure long hours of working, and having the physical ability to dos depended a lot on early preparation.
getting a job completed
occassionally free time
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned how to manage employees that are incurring pain on a constant; the hardest part of the job was communication amongst the higher ups in Washington.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
very competitive