United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Tampa, FL

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Tampa, FL89 értékelés
89 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 438 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work itself is challenging but not overwhelming, however management is is why the turnover rate is high. Do not expect a set schedule. Do expect to be called several times demanding you to come in on scheduled days off. You will work every sunday or be fired. No benefits, no sick leave.

$18.29 an hour is great pay, but I left to start my own business so that I can have more control of my life and get out of the toxic environment.
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Decent pay for hard work. Long hours and no work life balance. Work is repetitive if you work in plant operations. I would recommend to younger people because it can get quite difficult.
Pro érvek
Pay is good! Room for overtime.
Kontra érvek
Physically demanding. No work life balance depending on the shift you work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have been in the usps for 7 years and have not like a day of it thats why I'm on a new path in life the get u with the pay but u will learn they do not care at all about u or your family
pay
everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard work. Hired part time. Gained benefits once you hit career, but it takes multiple years. Co-workers are very helpful when you need it. Supervisors are hit or miss.
Pay
No benefits, on call
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I retired in 2017 and at times miss my job. I enjoyed working with customers and my fellow employees. I would like to work part time if there is availability.
Pension
Na
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of the best jobs I’ve ever had, I loved delivering mail and see my customers everyday waiting for me with a big smile beside their mail box .. I really missed these days
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management is horrible , there is no balance between work and home. The management is very disrespectful to employees. Get used to being micro managed, Very hostile work Environments, and horrible representation from the unions.
Munkahelyi kultúra
well im a cca so you really don't have a typical day at work because if your not on a hold down you don't know if you will be working at your assigned office, told to go to another office or be told to take the day off
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a place where IF you get hired on full time you are guaranteed to work the graveyard shift for the next 10 years. Senior coworkers simply do not retire. You can literally volunteer to be a supervisor, so you can imagine the toxicity that stems from that.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the post office was nice, I liked how I was constantly busy. It was very hard physically, but I learned a lot about having a job since it was my very first legitimate job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overtime is available almost all year long, and usually as much as you can stand. And you are able to transfer anywhere and move up the ladder if that is your goal.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked here for five years and I never had time off with my family. it was 70 hour work weeks. The pay is great and benefits are there but if you are willing to sacarfice your family the choice is yours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Undesired place to work if you have a station manager whos main goal is to cause chaos. Its alot of work with not enough pay. Most coworkers are ok but alot of them are immature and will turn around and stab you in the back
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working for them. They have changed my life for the better. The people was all so wonderful and the staff as well. I would love to work for them again.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a temp and pay was too low Over worked and never could get on as a regular higher pay same jobs I was doing Passed test when it was finally offered but no job was I ever called in for Worked other jobs when finally laid off after years of working and waiting for that better position I loved flats sorting and worked priority mail also
Munkahelyi kultúra
Like I said don’t work there. For me being 21 and making well over minimum wage was amazing to me but that place isn’t worth it in any way. They dint care one bit about their people and do anything they can to fire you. Management is HORRIBLE. That’s at all locations. I had to go.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I've worked at about 10 different USPS stations/locations between NY and FL and they were ALL the same. Horrible, corrupt and selfish management. The workload is ridiculous for the amount of time they want you to complete it. Co-workers are your only friends there, and that's IF theyre friendly depending on where you're stationed. If a station manager or supervisor really doesnt like you, they will work magic and spontaneously tell you to start reporting to a different location. They do not care at all how far or inconvenient the location is for you. You: "How long am I going to be at this location?" Supervisor: "I don't know". Working through natural disasters is normal and you are expected to still finish your workload in the RIDICULOUS amount of time they give you in horrible weather conditions. The only good thing about working for USPS is they pay and the benefits to some extent. With your 2-year probationary period you are constantly reminded of how worthless you are and how easy you are to let go as an employee. I've been verbally abused by management multiple times with no type of disciplinary action taken against any member of management. They are untouchable. Routes are long, mail is heavy, most delivery vehicles have NO air conditioning(just a small fan that blows hot air), and the union that is supposed to represent you and defend your job are more on management's side. You ask for help from the UNION PRESIDENT, and you shall receive nothing. My mental health has gone at an all-time low thanks to USPS. I would never recommend anyone to work here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Muy poco dinero para el trabajo que tienes que hacer. Los supervisores te gritan. No hay trabajo en equipo. Algunas veces llegas al trabajo y el supervisor te envia a tu casa con la intruccion de regresar en 8 o 10 horas luego. O sea te cambian el horario de trabajo el mismo dia sin previo aviso. Por ejemplo hoy comienzas a las 10 am a las 12 pm (luego de dos hora de trabajo) te ordenan que te vallas y regreses a las 10 pm.
Nada
Todo
Great middle class job
Pace yourself

Dont let stress become a factor

Its a career...get your 30 years

Take advantage of all the perks

Stay in the union

Be a worker and a goid co worker
All good
Kontra érvek
Weather...micro managed re adjusted mail routes
Munkahelyi kultúra
contrary to popular belief the USPS is a great place to work and they try extremely hard to adapt to changes. These are the same people that live near you, like police officers and bread makers.
having worked over a decade ina large metro processing and distribution center, i can assure you that while your dilema may seem significant, statistically its insignificant. Humanistically, there is a lot of work behind the scenes to prevent and remedy mistakes made.

Amazon has all new machinery specifically tailored and a staff that will give you no freedoms or tolerance. Usps has unions.
just about everything
sniveling consumers
Munkahelyi kultúra
A stressful place to work at times ita fast pace and alot to do on a daily pay is ok management not too great but cant complain id recommend anyone to try to work there