United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Tampa, FL

80 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 107 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
The money is great
Custodian (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2020, január 14.
Overtime is available almost all year long, and usually as much as you can stand. And you are able to transfer anywhere and move up the ladder if that is your goal.
horrible hours
SUPERVISOR OF DISTRIBUTION AND OPERATIONS (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2020, január 13.
I worked here for five years and I never had time off with my family. it was 70 hour work weeks. The pay is great and benefits are there but if you are willing to sacarfice your family the choice is yours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A bad apple station manager can give the usps a bad name
Rural Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2020, január 1.
Undesired place to work if you have a station manager whos main goal is to cause chaos. Its alot of work with not enough pay. Most coworkers are ok but alot of them are immature and will turn around and stab you in the back
Great company
Causal Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2019, november 27.
I loved working for them. They have changed my life for the better. The people was all so wonderful and the staff as well. I would love to work for them again.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Don’t work there
PSE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2019, augusztus 17.
Like I said don’t work there. For me being 21 and making well over minimum wage was amazing to me but that place isn’t worth it in any way. They dint care one bit about their people and do anything they can to fire you. Management is HORRIBLE. That’s at all locations. I had to go.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Literally a nightmare. Please read!
CITY CARRIER ASSISTANT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2019, augusztus 15.
I've worked at about 10 different USPS stations/locations between NY and FL and they were ALL the same. Horrible, corrupt and selfish management. The workload is ridiculous for the amount of time they want you to complete it. Co-workers are your only friends there, and that's IF theyre friendly depending on where you're stationed. If a station manager or supervisor really doesnt like you, they will work magic and spontaneously tell you to start reporting to a different location. They do not care at all how far or inconvenient the location is for you. You: "How long am I going to be at this location?" Supervisor: "I don't know". Working through natural disasters is normal and you are expected to still finish your workload in the RIDICULOUS amount of time they give you in horrible weather conditions. The only good thing about working for USPS is they pay and the benefits to some extent. With your 2-year probationary period you are constantly reminded of how worthless you are and how easy you are to let go as an employee. I've been verbally abused by management multiple times with no type of disciplinary action taken against any member of management. They are untouchable. Routes are long, mail is heavy, most delivery vehicles have NO air conditioning(just a small fan that blows hot air), and the union that is supposed to represent you and defend your job are more on management's side. You ask for help from the UNION PRESIDENT, and you shall receive nothing. My mental health has gone at an all-time low thanks to USPS. I would never recommend anyone to work here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pesimo ambiente de trabajo y explotador.
Casual CEP (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2019, augusztus 12.
Muy poco dinero para el trabajo que tienes que hacer. Los supervisores te gritan. No hay trabajo en equipo. Algunas veces llegas al trabajo y el supervisor te envia a tu casa con la intruccion de regresar en 8 o 10 horas luego. O sea te cambian el horario de trabajo el mismo dia sin previo aviso. Por ejemplo hoy comienzas a las 10 am a las 12 pm (luego de dos hora de trabajo) te ordenan que te vallas y regreses a las 10 pm.
Nada
Todo
Get to work
City Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2019, augusztus 4.
Great middle class job
Pace yourself
Dont let stress become a factor
Its a career...get your 30 years
Take advantage of all the perks
Stay in the union
Be a worker and a goid co worker
All good
Kontra érvek
Weather...micro managed re adjusted mail routes
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customers mouths are the hardest part
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL 336052019, augusztus 4.
contrary to popular belief the USPS is a great place to work and they try extremely hard to adapt to changes. These are the same people that live near you, like police officers and bread makers.
having worked over a decade ina large metro processing and distribution center, i can assure you that while your dilema may seem significant, statistically its insignificant. Humanistically, there is a lot of work behind the scenes to prevent and remedy mistakes made.

Amazon has all new machinery specifically tailored and a staff that will give you no freedoms or tolerance. Usps has unions.
just about everything
sniveling consumers
Ok place to work
Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2019, július 1.
A stressful place to work at times ita fast pace and alot to do on a daily pay is ok management not too great but cant complain id recommend anyone to try to work there
3,0
Great Pay and Benefits but hard work
Mail Handler Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2019, június 13.
The pay and benefits are great at the Post Office but the management does not care about you or your family life. The pay is great but it's not giving to you, you work for it. This job is heavy and dirty warehouse type mail.
Great pat and benefits
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2019, április 4.
Great place to work. Very good entry level pay and adequate raises throughout employment. Numerous opportunities to advance and find other opportunities within postal service.
Excellent pay and benefits
Kontra érvek
Wiork scheduling based in seniority
General unsatisfactory review
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2019, április 3.
I found the training to be inadequate to work as a mail carrier in a complicated street environment like Tampa, Florida. Management and supervisors had little interest is orienting new employees to this environment. At times, supervisors were rude, impatient and not supportive.
Pro érvek
Salary and benefits were good
Hostile work environment
Great place to work at.
Letter Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2019, március 31.
I've worked for the P O for almost 21 yrs n love it. My co workers as great I love my route which include customer service. I'm always checking my elderly customer to make sure they r ok.
Pro érvek
Working out door whch i love.
Kontra érvek
No A/C in my postal truck.
Good benefits
Letter Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2019, március 30.
A typical day at work is you come at 8am you begin your tour by casing your mail, once you done casing all your mail, you go get your packages, pull down your mail load up your truck then go deliver your mail.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
3,0
loud and cool
PSE Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2019, március 11.
hard fast paced very physical and demanding, hours are long and hard and no time off for a yr or more. There's nothing enjoyable about a job there, management is fine.
fast paced
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2019, március 4.
job is very fast paced and everyday you learn something different. job definitely is not for everyone, but once you got the hang of it the job was good.
great pay, fun people
hours, management
Fast paced
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2019, február 13.
Very fast paced and consistent. I learned a lot and was amazed at the accuracy of the automated machines. It is a good workout and keeps you on your toes.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Seasonal Helper
Seasonal Helper (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2019, január 3.
This was a great experience. I got a chance to see what it takes daily for mail to get process.Next year I will sign up again to make the extra money for the holiday season. Great experience.
extra money
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Challenging in a good way
City Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2018, október 8.
There were always new ways that o was trying to come up with ways to enhance my performance time it made me focus more and become a more organized person
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van