United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Tampa, FL

83 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 25 233 értékelés megtekintése
Circus
This is a place where IF you get hired on full time you are guaranteed to work the graveyard shift for the next 10 years. Senior coworkers simply do not retire. You can literally volunteer to be a supervisor, so you can imagine the toxicity that stems from that.
Munkahelyi kultúra
well im a cca so you really don't have a typical day at work because if your not on a hold down you don't know if you will be working at your assigned office, told to go to another office or be told to take the day off
Productive and difficult
Working at the post office was nice, I liked how I was constantly busy. It was very hard physically, but I learned a lot about having a job since it was my very first legitimate job.
The money is great
Overtime is available almost all year long, and usually as much as you can stand. And you are able to transfer anywhere and move up the ladder if that is your goal.
horrible hours
I worked here for five years and I never had time off with my family. it was 70 hour work weeks. The pay is great and benefits are there but if you are willing to sacarfice your family the choice is yours.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A bad apple station manager can give the usps a bad name
Undesired place to work if you have a station manager whos main goal is to cause chaos. Its alot of work with not enough pay. Most coworkers are ok but alot of them are immature and will turn around and stab you in the back
Great company
I loved working for them. They have changed my life for the better. The people was all so wonderful and the staff as well. I would love to work for them again.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked it but pay was too low
I was a temp and pay was too low Over worked and never could get on as a regular higher pay same jobs I was doing Passed test when it was finally offered but no job was I ever called in for Worked other jobs when finally laid off after years of working and waiting for that better position I loved flats sorting and worked priority mail also
Don’t work there
Like I said don’t work there. For me being 21 and making well over minimum wage was amazing to me but that place isn’t worth it in any way. They dint care one bit about their people and do anything they can to fire you. Management is HORRIBLE. That’s at all locations. I had to go.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Literally a nightmare. Please read!
I've worked at about 10 different USPS stations/locations between NY and FL and they were ALL the same. Horrible, corrupt and selfish management. The workload is ridiculous for the amount of time they want you to complete it. Co-workers are your only friends there, and that's IF theyre friendly depending on where you're stationed. If a station manager or supervisor really doesnt like you, they will work magic and spontaneously tell you to start reporting to a different location. They do not care at all how far or inconvenient the location is for you. You: "How long am I going to be at this location?" Supervisor: "I don't know". Working through natural disasters is normal and you are expected to still finish your workload in the RIDICULOUS amount of time they give you in horrible weather conditions. The only good thing about working for USPS is they pay and the benefits to some extent. With your 2-year probationary period you are constantly reminded of how worthless you are and how easy you are to let go as an employee. I've been verbally abused by management multiple times with no type of disciplinary action taken against any member of management. They are untouchable. Routes are long, mail is heavy, most delivery vehicles have NO air conditioning(just a small fan that blows hot air), and the union that is supposed to represent you and defend your job are more on management's side. You ask for help from the UNION PRESIDENT, and you shall receive nothing. My mental health has gone at an all-time low thanks to USPS. I would never recommend anyone to work here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pesimo ambiente de trabajo y explotador.
Muy poco dinero para el trabajo que tienes que hacer. Los supervisores te gritan. No hay trabajo en equipo. Algunas veces llegas al trabajo y el supervisor te envia a tu casa con la intruccion de regresar en 8 o 10 horas luego. O sea te cambian el horario de trabajo el mismo dia sin previo aviso. Por ejemplo hoy comienzas a las 10 am a las 12 pm (luego de dos hora de trabajo) te ordenan que te vallas y regreses a las 10 pm.
Nada
Todo
Get to work
Great middle class job
Pace yourself

Dont let stress become a factor

Its a career...get your 30 years

Take advantage of all the perks

Stay in the union

Be a worker and a goid co worker
All good
Kontra érvek
Weather...micro managed re adjusted mail routes
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customers mouths are the hardest part
contrary to popular belief the USPS is a great place to work and they try extremely hard to adapt to changes. These are the same people that live near you, like police officers and bread makers.
having worked over a decade ina large metro processing and distribution center, i can assure you that while your dilema may seem significant, statistically its insignificant. Humanistically, there is a lot of work behind the scenes to prevent and remedy mistakes made.

Amazon has all new machinery specifically tailored and a staff that will give you no freedoms or tolerance. Usps has unions.
just about everything
sniveling consumers
Ok place to work
A stressful place to work at times ita fast pace and alot to do on a daily pay is ok management not too great but cant complain id recommend anyone to try to work there
Great Pay and Benefits but hard work
The pay and benefits are great at the Post Office but the management does not care about you or your family life. The pay is great but it's not giving to you, you work for it. This job is heavy and dirty warehouse type mail.
Great pat and benefits
Great place to work. Very good entry level pay and adequate raises throughout employment. Numerous opportunities to advance and find other opportunities within postal service.
Excellent pay and benefits
Kontra érvek
Wiork scheduling based in seniority
General unsatisfactory review
I found the training to be inadequate to work as a mail carrier in a complicated street environment like Tampa, Florida. Management and supervisors had little interest is orienting new employees to this environment. At times, supervisors were rude, impatient and not supportive.
Pro érvek
Salary and benefits were good
Hostile work environment
Great place to work at.
I've worked for the P O for almost 21 yrs n love it. My co workers as great I love my route which include customer service. I'm always checking my elderly customer to make sure they r ok.
Pro érvek
Working out door whch i love.
Kontra érvek
No A/C in my postal truck.
Good benefits
A typical day at work is you come at 8am you begin your tour by casing your mail, once you done casing all your mail, you go get your packages, pull down your mail load up your truck then go deliver your mail.
loud and cool
hard fast paced very physical and demanding, hours are long and hard and no time off for a yr or more. There's nothing enjoyable about a job there, management is fine.
fast paced
job is very fast paced and everyday you learn something different. job definitely is not for everyone, but once you got the hang of it the job was good.
great pay, fun people
hours, management
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés