United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: St. Louis, MO

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
St. Louis, MO210 értékelés
210 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 463 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mentally draining. Every supervisor is power hungry and willing to “throw you under the bus” when the fault is theirs. 10 hours a day minimum, and 6 days a week gets exhausting. You will continue to search for a career while here.
Cheap Stamps
Kontra érvek
Management and lack of appreciation of employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
USPS is a horrible organization that doesn’t care about their employees. They care about numbers and they will demoralize everyone to make their numbers count.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work. Many opportunities to advance. Always overtime and sometimes get to go home on time. Great management and always supportive and they listen
Great pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
When I first started around the holidays there was definitely no work/life balance. I had 2 children that I barely ever seen because I would be working 6 days a week almost 12 hours a day but after the holidays it slowed down but it just depends.
Co Workers
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you keep busy, don’t call in sick all the time, your job will go smoothly. Most Customers are nice and really love the post office. I work the window and we are a busy office
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job absolutely suck you never know when you’re going to go home the hours are long over times not worth it because you work six days so you don’t have time to spend your money anyway
Hjh
Hjj
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am happy to be a former employee. St Louis MO downtown main post office is a filthy building. Alot of long time employees get cancer. It is also a toxic work place. They have supervisors that have no training and or formal education. This is not a safe work environment. Currently many employees are testing positive for Covid-19 and it is not being handled well. Thus advertising open positions.
Kontra érvek
Toxic work place and not a safe work place.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Meet a lot good/bad people in-terms of communication The job pays good but you gone work 6 days a week for about 2 or 3 years with benefits because you come in as an CCA and the manager only care about you delivery the mail or they don’t won’t talk to you so Rate to work here I’ll said of 3 outter 5
Munkahelyi kultúra
They expect you to get equipment while your partner is running mach so your behind from the start and trying to catch up. Don’t expect holidays off unless you’re friends with management. But pay is good so that’s why you put up with their B S
Pay
Lack of equipment
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job is fulfillment as a letter carrier, but management does not help in any capacity. If management was more concerned about the delivery of mail in the morale of the employees United States Postal Service would be the best place in the world to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I’m referring to Wheeler Station. Downtown Saint Louis. I fought tooth and nail to work at the post office. Yet, it was a complete waste of time and energy to do so. The culture at my place of work is simple minded politics. Job security has absolutely nothing to do with how hard you work. The one who works the most, gets more to do. If you slack, you do less. If you’re not in the clique, then management will treat you like dog feces. Pardon my French. The money is okay, but you will work your tail to the bone for it. Especially if you’re not liked. Lots of favoritism that you wouldn’t expect in a government facility.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned what it took to handle and process the mail of 500 people per day. The hardest part of the job was the initial organization adjustment to so many customers at one time but everything became muscle memory. The most enjoyable part of the job was being on the road and delivering to each and every customer. Some you saw each and everyday and it was like making a new friend and others you just felt good about providing them a service.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i worked for the post office for 3 years working overnights as a mail handler on the dock. i enjoyed my job and the freedom that came with it the management not the best but the money is great
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job is different for everyone it all depends on how bad you want things. I love working and this is a great job for hard working people like me. You go to work and do your job you should have no problems.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management and staff were very friendly and the work was steady. The post office kept me busy most of the time which helped to pass the time quickly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
First couple years are tough but after that it gets easier. I got a solid route after my first two years as a CCA. I haven't even looked at the bid sheet, so I really lucked out. My passion is not delivering mail but I am definitely good at it. Best place to work if you enjoy your supervisor not looking over your shoulder all day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
There's no handholding on this job. Your either good or you're not. If you happen to be good, you will take on a lot especially around holiday seasons. Pay will be great but you'll be almost too exhaust to spend it. And if you not, you'll be in constant fear of losing you're job especially if you haven't made it pass the 90 day mark, which still doesn't guarantee your position after a year.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hardest part of the job is standing most of the time. Management is poor! Most managers are uneducated, ghetto, classless, and ignorant. Fortunately, anyone can become a manager. Unfortunately, most conform to their ways. If you go to work on time and do your job you will be ok. Don't make friends or enemies, just keep to yourself.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was an ok job. The pay is good but you work 6 days a week. You get used to it after a while but people with families have a hard time with the scheduling demands of the post office. It's easy to get caught up into something because a lot of people play the "he said, she said" game and will flat out lie on you if they feel threatened. They are very understaffed and overworked us which my body to wear down.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management should not be able to break the the United States Postal Services Policy, while disciplining regular employees for breaking the policies/ rules...
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would recommend the USPS to anybody who wants to start fresh with good pay and benefits. I didn't stay because I am pursuing another career path in relation to my field of studies. When I started USPS, I was coming from a part-time no benefits job. It was a blessing to work here 5 years because I learned my strengths and weaknesses very fast and I was able to advance in my personal life, financially. Be prepared to work hard and put up with the political side of the job, but it is worth it if you are coming in fresh or want to continue into retirement.