United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: St. Louis, MO

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
St. Louis, MO204 értékelés
204 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 25 620 értékelés megtekintése
Good paying job but
Meet a lot good/bad people in-terms of communication The job pays good but you gone work 6 days a week for about 2 or 3 years with benefits because you come in as an CCA and the manager only care about you delivery the mail or they don’t won’t talk to you so Rate to work here I’ll said of 3 outter 5
Great pay terrible hours
They expect you to get equipment while your partner is running mach so your behind from the start and trying to catch up. Don’t expect holidays off unless you’re friends with management. But pay is good so that’s why you put up with their B S
Pro érvek
Pay
Kontra érvek
Lack of equipment
Usps
The job is fulfillment as a letter carrier, but management does not help in any capacity. If management was more concerned about the delivery of mail in the morale of the employees United States Postal Service would be the best place in the world to work.
Overrated
I’m referring to Wheeler Station. Downtown Saint Louis. I fought tooth and nail to work at the post office. Yet, it was a complete waste of time and energy to do so. The culture at my place of work is simple minded politics. Job security has absolutely nothing to do with how hard you work. The one who works the most, gets more to do. If you slack, you do less. If you’re not in the clique, then management will treat you like dog feces. Pardon my French. The money is okay, but you will work your tail to the bone for it. Especially if you’re not liked. Lots of favoritism that you wouldn’t expect in a government facility.
Productive and efficient workplace
I learned what it took to handle and process the mail of 500 people per day. The hardest part of the job was the initial organization adjustment to so many customers at one time but everything became muscle memory. The most enjoyable part of the job was being on the road and delivering to each and every customer. Some you saw each and everyday and it was like making a new friend and others you just felt good about providing them a service.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good money good nice nice environment
i worked for the post office for 3 years working overnights as a mail handler on the dock. i enjoyed my job and the freedom that came with it the management not the best but the money is great
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job is different for everyone
The job is different for everyone it all depends on how bad you want things. I love working and this is a great job for hard working people like me. You go to work and do your job you should have no problems.
A good place to work
The management and staff were very friendly and the work was steady. The post office kept me busy most of the time which helped to pass the time quickly.
Fun place to work
First couple years are tough but after that it gets easier. I got a solid route after my first two years as a CCA. I haven't even looked at the bid sheet, so I really lucked out. My passion is not delivering mail but I am definitely good at it. Best place to work if you enjoy your supervisor not looking over your shoulder all day.
Not for the weak
There's no handholding on this job. Your either good or you're not. If you happen to be good, you will take on a lot especially around holiday seasons. Pay will be great but you'll be almost too exhaust to spend it. And if you not, you'll be in constant fear of losing you're job especially if you haven't made it pass the 90 day mark, which still doesn't guarantee your position after a year.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The USPS is a great job that pays well with excellent benefits, especially for people who are not college educated.
The hardest part of the job is standing most of the time. Management is poor! Most managers are uneducated, ghetto, classless, and ignorant. Fortunately, anyone can become a manager. Unfortunately, most conform to their ways. If you go to work on time and do your job you will be ok. Don't make friends or enemies, just keep to yourself.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Keep your head down when working for USPS
It was an ok job. The pay is good but you work 6 days a week. You get used to it after a while but people with families have a hard time with the scheduling demands of the post office. It's easy to get caught up into something because a lot of people play the "he said, she said" game and will flat out lie on you if they feel threatened. They are very understaffed and overworked us which my body to wear down.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management should be looked over when it comes to employees discipline.
Management should not be able to break the the United States Postal Services Policy, while disciplining regular employees for breaking the policies/ rules...
The Right Place to Start Fresh
I would recommend the USPS to anybody who wants to start fresh with good pay and benefits. I didn't stay because I am pursuing another career path in relation to my field of studies. When I started USPS, I was coming from a part-time no benefits job. It was a blessing to work here 5 years because I learned my strengths and weaknesses very fast and I was able to advance in my personal life, financially. Be prepared to work hard and put up with the political side of the job, but it is worth it if you are coming in fresh or want to continue into retirement.
Poor management. Management has their favorites. NDC
Poor management. Management talks to you any type of way. They have their favorites. They mess with the people who actually work, but won't mess with the lazy workers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
This job is not for everyone, you have to be very flexible with your hours and work on Sunday. Is very hard to become a career employee right away, due to the many people being hired. The USPS hires in groups. The weather is the most difficult because it adds time to your work load. Good luck!
Munkahelyi kultúra
The $ is good and that’s it
I’ve been here 13 years and there is a horrible undercurrent. Management can disrespect you even hit you and they are relocated but many carriers lose their jobs for small offenses lies orchestrated by other carriers and management. Policies on bullying and eeo are a joke. I have stayed because I’m old now and have suffered several work injuries trying to meet impossible deadlines on overburdened routes.
My summary for the Postal Service
To work at the Post Office is like working at an army base. You have to be fully committed to this job, to the fact that you cant spend time with family, you have no life outside of this job. And I've been working here the 7+ years and I cant really say im at a place where I want be.
Physically exhausting
The job itself pays good, but your first two or so years, you literally have NO LIFE and it is physically exhausting and tiring. I advise that if you do get a job as a carrier, that you start YOUNG otherwise welcome body aches with open arms.
Pse
I did like the work I did there, however, I had to leave due to my health and safety. Not a bad job, I am sure I will think about how I contributed to the process of mail and how it was an honor to do that. It was also fascinating to actually see what it takes to make it happen. In many ways, that job enspired me to never give up on my own goals and desires, especially, to fulfil another's.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is important to have a balance life
Very fast-paced work environment. one would have to be able to catch on very quickly with high comprehension. The hardest part of being in management was not being able to engage with every employee. The most enjoyable part of the job is when I can connect, coach, and engage an employee to explore the possibilities of upward mobility.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés