United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: St. Louis, MO

194 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 197 értékelés megtekintése
Not for the weak
CCA- City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2020, január 14.
There's no handholding on this job. Your either good or you're not. If you happen to be good, you will take on a lot especially around holiday seasons. Pay will be great but you'll be almost too exhaust to spend it. And if you not, you'll be in constant fear of losing you're job especially if you haven't made it pass the 90 day mark, which still doesn't guarantee your position after a year.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Keep your head down when working for USPS
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, december 10.
It was an ok job. The pay is good but you work 6 days a week. You get used to it after a while but people with families have a hard time with the scheduling demands of the post office. It's easy to get caught up into something because a lot of people play the "he said, she said" game and will flat out lie on you if they feel threatened. They are very understaffed and overworked us which my body to wear down.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management should be looked over when it comes to employees discipline.
Mailhandler (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, december 9.
Management should not be able to break the the United States Postal Services Policy, while disciplining regular employees for breaking the policies/ rules...
The Right Place to Start Fresh
City Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, november 27.
I would recommend the USPS to anybody who wants to start fresh with good pay and benefits. I didn't stay because I am pursuing another career path in relation to my field of studies. When I started USPS, I was coming from a part-time no benefits job. It was a blessing to work here 5 years because I learned my strengths and weaknesses very fast and I was able to advance in my personal life, financially. Be prepared to work hard and put up with the political side of the job, but it is worth it if you are coming in fresh or want to continue into retirement.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Poor management. Management has their favorites. NDC
MAIL PROCESSOR (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, november 15.
Poor management. Management talks to you any type of way. They have their favorites. They mess with the people who actually work, but won't mess with the lazy workers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Postal Police Officer (Sergeant) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO 631552019, november 12.
This job is not for everyone, you have to be very flexible with your hours and work on Sunday. Is very hard to become a career employee right away, due to the many people being hired. The USPS hires in groups. The weather is the most difficult because it adds time to your work load. Good luck!
Munkahelyi kultúra
The $ is good and that’s it
City Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, november 11.
I’ve been here 13 years and there is a horrible undercurrent. Management can disrespect you even hit you and they are relocated but many carriers lose their jobs for small offenses lies orchestrated by other carriers and management. Policies on bullying and eeo are a joke. I have stayed because I’m old now and have suffered several work injuries trying to meet impossible deadlines on overburdened routes.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
My summary for the Postal Service
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, november 10.
To work at the Post Office is like working at an army base. You have to be fully committed to this job, to the fact that you cant spend time with family, you have no life outside of this job. And I've been working here the 7+ years and I cant really say im at a place where I want be.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Physically exhausting
City Letter Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, november 2.
The job itself pays good, but your first two or so years, you literally have NO LIFE and it is physically exhausting and tiring. I advise that if you do get a job as a carrier, that you start YOUNG otherwise welcome body aches with open arms.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Pse
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, november 1.
I did like the work I did there, however, I had to leave due to my health and safety. Not a bad job, I am sure I will think about how I contributed to the process of mail and how it was an honor to do that. It was also fascinating to actually see what it takes to make it happen. In many ways, that job enspired me to never give up on my own goals and desires, especially, to fulfil another's.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is important to have a balance life
Supervisor Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, október 8.
Very fast-paced work environment. one would have to be able to catch on very quickly with high comprehension. The hardest part of being in management was not being able to engage with every employee. The most enjoyable part of the job is when I can connect, coach, and engage an employee to explore the possibilities of upward mobility.
Postal Work
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, szeptember 19.
The Post is a great career choice. Pay and benefits are very competitive. Products and Services are excellent. I highly recommend using the Post Office for shipping needs.
N/a
PSE CLERK (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, szeptember 15.
Working for the Post Office can be great it is very demanding and can be very strenuous if you have small children you may not want to work here due to the high demand however if you are a money go-getter this is the job for you and they have great benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Proud to work for the USPS
Rural Letter Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, szeptember 6.
It is definitely a challenging work environment. For someone whom enjoys working and earning a good wage, working through the challenges, this is perfect for you. I love it!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job is easy , advancement oppurtunities are limited
Postal Service Mail Carriers (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, augusztus 23.
Job workload is overwhelming at times. Over time is readily available. There is no room for growth in the company, you are typically stuck in one area. Management is not always supportive to job related issues
Pro érvek
working at your own pace, benefit package, pay rate
Kontra érvek
dealing with weather conditions, avoiding dogs, irrate customers
N/a
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, augusztus 4.
It’s a good company to work for with good benefits and 401k. The vacations are great. Only bad thing is you will have to work on weekends and holidays.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Good paying job
Mailhandler (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, augusztus 2.
It was a very good paying job and with good benefits. It has it pro's and con's but it's still a great job. I wish I could get my job back. I was able to live and take care of my family and provide decent quality of life for me and my family.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Great people skills
Housekeeper (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, július 29.
I would encourage people to apply for this job. The company is great you just need to learn how to deal with others.
I really loved my position and would do it again.
Great stable work.
Computer Systems Developer, Sr. (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, július 6.
The USPS has provided me with stable employment for over 2 decades. It's not the most glamorous place to work, but it is steady and the benefits are great. I recommend it to anyone in the IT Industry.
Modern day slavery
Letter Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, július 4.
USPS will work you to death. Good luck and kiss goodbye your personal life with a job here. You will work 6 to sometimes 7 days a week. Sometimes 2 weeks at a time without a day off. And that also includes 10 to 12+ hr work days, starting between 7 and 830 and sometimes not ending until 7 or 8 and even on occasion (holiday season) later than 9pm. The pay is ok if you dont mind the brutal work conditions expected of you.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van