United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: St. Louis, MO

190 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 23 416 értékelés megtekintése
Poor management. Management has their favorites. NDC
MAIL PROCESSOR (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, november 15.
Poor management. Management talks to you any type of way. They have their favorites. They mess with the people who actually work, but won't mess with the lazy workers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Postal Police Officer (Sergeant) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO 631552019, november 12.
This job is not for everyone, you have to be very flexible with your hours and work on Sunday. Is very hard to become a career employee right away, due to the many people being hired. The USPS hires in groups. The weather is the most difficult because it adds time to your work load. Good luck!
Munkahelyi kultúra
The $ is good and that’s it
City Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, november 11.
I’ve been here 13 years and there is a horrible undercurrent. Management can disrespect you even hit you and they are relocated but many carriers lose their jobs for small offenses lies orchestrated by other carriers and management. Policies on bullying and eeo are a joke. I have stayed because I’m old now and have suffered several work injuries trying to meet impossible deadlines on overburdened routes.
My summary for the Postal Service
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, november 10.
To work at the Post Office is like working at an army base. You have to be fully committed to this job, to the fact that you cant spend time with family, you have no life outside of this job. And I've been working here the 7+ years and I cant really say im at a place where I want be.
Physically exhausting
City Letter Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, november 2.
The job itself pays good, but your first two or so years, you literally have NO LIFE and it is physically exhausting and tiring. I advise that if you do get a job as a carrier, that you start YOUNG otherwise welcome body aches with open arms.
Pse
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, november 1.
I did like the work I did there, however, I had to leave due to my health and safety. Not a bad job, I am sure I will think about how I contributed to the process of mail and how it was an honor to do that. It was also fascinating to actually see what it takes to make it happen. In many ways, that job enspired me to never give up on my own goals and desires, especially, to fulfil another's.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is important to have a balance life
Supervisor Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, október 8.
Very fast-paced work environment. one would have to be able to catch on very quickly with high comprehension. The hardest part of being in management was not being able to engage with every employee. The most enjoyable part of the job is when I can connect, coach, and engage an employee to explore the possibilities of upward mobility.
Postal Work
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, szeptember 19.
The Post is a great career choice. Pay and benefits are very competitive. Products and Services are excellent. I highly recommend using the Post Office for shipping needs.
2,0
N/a
PSE CLERK (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, szeptember 15.
Working for the Post Office can be great it is very demanding and can be very strenuous if you have small children you may not want to work here due to the high demand however if you are a money go-getter this is the job for you and they have great benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Proud to work for the USPS
Rural Letter Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, szeptember 6.
It is definitely a challenging work environment. For someone whom enjoys working and earning a good wage, working through the challenges, this is perfect for you. I love it!
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job is easy , advancement oppurtunities are limited
Postal Service Mail Carriers (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, augusztus 23.
Job workload is overwhelming at times. Over time is readily available. There is no room for growth in the company, you are typically stuck in one area. Management is not always supportive to job related issues
Pro érvek
working at your own pace, benefit package, pay rate
Kontra érvek
dealing with weather conditions, avoiding dogs, irrate customers
N/a
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, augusztus 4.
It’s a good company to work for with good benefits and 401k. The vacations are great. Only bad thing is you will have to work on weekends and holidays.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Good paying job
Mailhandler (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, augusztus 2.
It was a very good paying job and with good benefits. It has it pro's and con's but it's still a great job. I wish I could get my job back. I was able to live and take care of my family and provide decent quality of life for me and my family.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Great people skills
Housekeeper (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, július 29.
I would encourage people to apply for this job. The company is great you just need to learn how to deal with others.
I really loved my position and would do it again.
Great stable work.
Computer Systems Developer, Sr. (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, július 6.
The USPS has provided me with stable employment for over 2 decades. It's not the most glamorous place to work, but it is steady and the benefits are great. I recommend it to anyone in the IT Industry.
Modern day slavery
Letter Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, július 4.
USPS will work you to death. Good luck and kiss goodbye your personal life with a job here. You will work 6 to sometimes 7 days a week. Sometimes 2 weeks at a time without a day off. And that also includes 10 to 12+ hr work days, starting between 7 and 830 and sometimes not ending until 7 or 8 and even on occasion (holiday season) later than 9pm. The pay is ok if you dont mind the brutal work conditions expected of you.
Stressful but pays well
Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, június 27.
Management can be very petty, and assign you to the hardest routes if they don't like you. Record your hours and watch your checks because your time is manually inputted for the first couple of weeks. Once you get the hang of it, the job is ok.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Post Office was a secure and physically demanding job.
Letter Carrier, Supervisor, Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, június 11.
The job offered advancement in the supervisory positions, with good benefits, such as vacation, sick leave, holiday, health benefits, and retirement package.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working with my coworkers
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, június 5.
I loved my position I just didn’t like my hours I never had time to do anything especially spend a little time with my children and 12 hours a day 6 days a week was truly stressful plus overtime was mandatory everyday the pay was excellent but I never had time to take care of my personal business working 2nd shift from 3pm-3am
No free lunches
30 minutes
Munkahelyi kultúra
Computerized Forwarding Center - Casual Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, június 3.
Some Postal Managers need more training in people skills. When deal with a large group of workers. In my opinion if Managements doesn't have the skill of dealing with individuals it makes the work environment stressfull.
N/A
N/A
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van