United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Springfield, MA

75 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 23 116 értékelés megtekintése
The best
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MA2019, november 6.
I hope i work again with them i love it the people help you really nice people. You get paid every two weeks but the job its excellent recommendations
Terrible place to work
Mail Carrier / City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MA2019, szeptember 10.
Very stressful job. The workplace is very disorganized. The hardest part of the job is not being able to get a day off just to rest. sometimes it will go 20 days without 1 single day off. Only good thing about the job is the great benefits that you earn with time in.
PSE Christmas Employess
PSE MAIL PROCESSING CLERK (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MA2019, szeptember 3.
I worked as a PSE for 2 Christmas seasons. The job was very hard and the regular employees were very lazy and they left us do do all of the work on our own all the time. The pay is more than the average but I don't think the amount of work is worth it. Everybody does as they like and if the supervisor speaks to them about their lack of effort then they get the union involved.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 1Jelentés
2,0
Review
Seasonal Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MA2019, augusztus 19.
Working here sucked honestly. Because they have a union everyone did whatever they wanted and never got in trouble. People would come in drunk with no repercussions. Management was dreadful. The managers were never where they were supposed to be they would just disappear. You could be looking for a manager for a half hour and still wouldn't find one. Horrible place to work.
Noordia smith
Casual Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MA2019, július 5.
Working at the united state postal service is very fantastic. The atmosphere is really awesome, the supervicers was so nice , caring and they make us feel comfortable when ever we are working.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work with full cafeteria.
DC1 (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MA 011522019, június 17.
Working at the post office is fast pace job but very rewarding job. You work with a lot of fun and interesting people. People that are quick to lend a helping hand. After working for only a short time you learn about your environment and the different positions fast. Managers are down to earth and patient when you don't understand something. My favorite part of the job was the lunch room. With everything you could need to have a full healthy meal from one og the cooks. They also had an outside area to eat
Munkahelyi kultúra
MAIL HANDLER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MA2019, június 2.
Working at USPS factory in Springfield MA. Was a great experience the pay was fantastic a lot of the task they have you do is simply and easy some days it’s slow paced you’re on your feet a lot of the time and it can be a pain or it can be extremely fast paced and you’re jump from one side of the factory to the next
Easy simple task multiple breaks (manly 3 but on slow days 5-6) due slow mail
Kontra érvek
supervisor won’t be helpful or explain certain things well
Good Job
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MA2019, május 28.
Fast paced, always busy, always learning new skills. Team work is a big part of the job which is nice to see. Managers were generally good to work for.
Always busy.
Hot.
Bad Place
Supervisor, Transportion Operations (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MA2019, április 11.
Springfield MA BMC nasty place, mean unhappy co-workers if a solution or action is logical it will never happen here - union is corrupt
Good pay and benefits if you can tolerate the place
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
3,0
Seasonal Position
Customer Service/Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MA2019, március 20.
It was a good seasonal position for the money. You are able to work lots of overtime. The position itself can be hard on the body because you are on your feet the entire time.
Good income
Hard on the body/feet
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Seasonal Mail handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MA2019, február 10.
It was good working there, sometimes you work as a team woth other people, there is paid orientation when you first get hired. Some departments are more fast paced than others, Work might slow down for a little while and pick back up.
Kontra érvek
sometimes you don't know who to ask for help
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Not great.
Casual Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MA2018, december 4.
They had me and another girl doing the completely wrong job for two days and didn't realize some how. We were supposed to be clerks, typing into computers, but they didn't have the position at all even though they offered it on the page.
Good pay.
Kontra érvek
Uninformed workers, you have to pay for lunch, many ways to get in trouble
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 3Jelentés
abt post office
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MA2018, július 5.
I liked working for the post office except I didn't like standing all day it was rough on my feet, but the hours were good, and the money was also good
meeting people
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
USPS review
Seasonal position - Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MA2018, június 5.
team work enviroment
good opportunity
the management is really good, cooworkers are really friendly, what i enjoy the most are the break, they have multiple breaks over the corse of the shift
sometimes mandatory overtime
Relaxed laid back
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MA2018, május 11.
A typical would be me riding, power equipment and transferring mail. I learned about postal codes and power equipment. The management was decent. The hardest part of the job was dealing with seniority.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
easy work and a great team
Loader/Unloader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MA2018, március 8.
everyday i would load and unload trucks with mail, management was relaxed, and so was everyone else, the hardest part of my job was waiting for a truck, but what i loved most about my job was that there was never really a rush but everything always seemed to be moving at a fast pace.
Pro érvek
the people where always helpful
Great project working with URS
Construction Manager Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MA2018, február 7.
The USPS was a project done while i was working for URS as a PM assistant.URS was the acting owners rep on this project. i worked with a great team and when the project was completed the other projects available were too far away from my home. not to mention the economy crashed and lots of projects were cancelled.
great project
Kontra érvek
no project to go to after
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Letter Carrier, Mail Handler, Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MA2018, január 31.
I loved the pay, but I didn't get any benefits because I was a temporary employee. I managed to stay there for some time because the contracts were renewed often. The last position was a letter carrier. I loved being out in the neighborhood and working by myself. As long a you delivered the mail in a timely manner and had your vehicle locked up and parked properly you were ok. Loved working at the post office.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Cardio, not a difficult job.
Postal Service Employee clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MA2018, január 17.
Great Cardio, lost 50 lbs. and 8 ins. off my waistline- 42 - 34 in. waist pant measurement. Organize by zip code packages delivered to your work position.
Easy work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
3,0
Factory Work
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MA2017, november 7.
My Time at the Post office was very short. I was seasonal and looking for a long term job but nothing was available at the time of me looking. It was very laid back and slow paced
Pay rate
no advancement
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van